未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在日本成为受欢迎的人的秘诀

How to be Popular in Japan

(前面应该是日语,类似你好) 今天我想要讨论如何在日本受欢迎
Konnichiwa, Jun desu. So today I wanted to talk about being popular in Japan. I watched the
我看了《坏女孩和瑞秋》,我非常喜欢这部电影
movie Mean Girls with Rachel, and I liked it a lot,
但是它使我吃惊和吸引我
but it was really surprising and interesting to me.
她告诉了我美国学校学生的真实情况
And then she told me that there were actually people like that in American schools!
最先,我简直不敢信
At first, I couldn’t really believe it…
就像…怎么有人能够像Regina George 受欢迎
Like…how can someone like Regina George be popular?
她真是个婊子
She’s a bitch!
如果你是心机のgirl,你根本不会受欢迎,即使你长的再好看
You cannot be popular if you are mean, even if you have good looks.
尤其是男生,大多数男生非常讨厌Regina George 这一款
Especially guys, most guys here hate those Regina George type people.
你想约某个女生,仅仅是因为是长的好看吗?
Would you want to date a person like that just because they are good looking?
why?我就不会
Why? I wouldn’t.
在电影中,主角变得很受欢迎之后,她开始故意变数学渣
In the movie after the main character becomes popular, she starts failing math
所以她喜欢的男生开始教导她
on purpose so the guy she likes will tutor her,
但是当她告诉他这件事之后,男生气疯了
but when she tells him about it he gets mad and he says
他说她就像Regina所以他对她很失望
she’s just like Regina because he’s disappointed in her
他喜欢她是因为她的聪明,和善良
He liked her because she was smart and also she was a really good person.
他喜欢她的个性
He liked her personaity.
但是她却变坏了就像Regina George一样
But she became a mean girl like Regina George.
这些和日本男生反应相同
That’s how a normal Japanese guy would react.
想要在日本受欢迎,你需要考虑他人
To be popular in Japan you have to think about others as well.
如果你自我为中心
If you only think about yourself
人们会认为你自私,这样你将不会受欢迎
people will think you’re selfish, and you cannot be popular if you are selfish.
在这里对每一个人好是非常重要的
Being nice to everyone is very important here.
有一个像Regina George的女生在我高中班上
There was a girl like Regina George in my class in high school
她只有很少的其他也有心机的同性朋友
and she had a few female friends like the other mean girls in the movie.
嗯嗯呢..我认为她很好看
Umm, I think she was pretty.
她真的好看,但是没有男生喜欢她,因为她太心机了
She was pretty. But no guys liked her because she was so mean.
她总是说其他女生坏话
She always said rude things about other girls, like
就像balblabla 以下省略1000字
“blahblahさんて、なんかちょっとウザくない?”
那是神马意思呢?
which means
不要废话多说,–就像这样烦人是吧?
“Isn’t blahblahblah-san like so annoying?”
她说话,甚至这个地方的其他人也可以听到(声音大)
She even said it where the other people could hear her.
聪明的人在日本也会很受欢迎
And smart people are also popular in Japan, too.
毕竟我们是亚洲人
We are Asian after all.
即使你不是炒鸡漂亮或者是体育特别棒
Even if you’re not super good looking or good at sports,
但是你足够聪明,你也会受到尊重,别人也会高看你
if you are smart, people respect you and look up to you.
如果你聪明,但是你不能够表达自己或者展示出来
But also you cannot brag about it or show off.
你最好谦虚一些
You have to be humble if you are smart.
当然,因为我们是日本人
Of course, because we are Japanese.
你即使也不聪明,你也可以受欢迎,只要你足够壮
But you can be popular even if you’re not smart, as long as you’re athletic.
我认为这些在世界上都是共通的
I think it’s the same all over the world.
擅长运动,尤其是年轻,这是很重要的
Being good at sports, especially for young people, is very important.
在学校,我们有运动日,所有的学生都会相互比赛
In school we have a sports day where all the students compete against each other in sports.
这是一个极大的机会,使得你变得受欢迎
It’s a big, big opportunity, especially for guys to be popular,
还可以乘机撩妹
because we can show off for girls.
这一天最后一个项目是最令人激动的
The last event of the day was the most exciting.
那就是接力赛,我是我们队里的最后一棒
It was the relay, and I was the last person on my team to run.
在日本我们会称之为“anchor”(顶梁柱)
we call it the “anchor” in Japanese.
事实上我其中之一朋友keita,我们经常泡在一起-
And actually one of the people I was facing was my best friend, his name is Keita.
我们都在棒球俱乐部,我是击球手,他是接球员
We were both in the baseball club and I was the pitcher and he was the catcher.
他做事和我比赛,并且尝试击败我
He always tried to compete with me in sports, and try to beat me.
我们是很好的朋友,我们也是对手
We were good friends and we were like rivals.
我完全不想输给他,当我接棒的时候
I definitely didn’t want to lose to him but when I got the baton, there was
已经有很大的一段距离了
already a big gap between me and him. So I thought,
我想“我有这么大的优势赢了没有什么意思”
“It’s kind of boring if I just take this advantage and win.”
我就开始减速,使他追上我
so I went slow purposely and let him catch up to me.
人群开始变得非常激动
And the crowd was really, really excited.
他们开始大吼“ike keitAAA”
They were also shouting and saying like “IKE KEITAAAAA!!!!!!”
意思是keita 加油
which means GO KEITA!!!!
keita也是十分激动
And Keita was, of course really excited too.
他开始变得很近
And he got really, really close…
很近
really close…!
我开始冲刺,最终我赢了
And then I just sprinted away and I won.
事实上我们还拍了照,放在年鉴上
And actually they got a picture of it for the yearbook…
这是keita 这是我
This is Keita and this is me.
嗯,我是混蛋
Yeah, I was an asshole…
但是只对keita(基情满满),我们仍然是好基友
but only to Keita. We are still good friends.
所以无论如何
So anyway…
如果你想变的更受欢迎,你就应该对每个人都好
if you want to be popular in Japan you should be nice to everyone,
和活的更聪明和强壮
and it helps to be smart and athletic, too.
我也不聪明
I wasn’t smart at all.
我的成绩在中等或者以下,除了体育
My grades were average or less except PE.
这是我最擅长的一科
That’s the only subject I was good at.
所以朋友,如果你聪明,那就对每个人好一些,和不要炫耀
So, guys, if you’re smart, just be nice to people and don’t show off.
他们就会高看你和喜欢你
They’ll look up to you and they’ll like you.
如果你不聪明和厌恶学习就像我一样,但却喜欢运动
And if you’re not smart and hate studying like me but like playing sports,
你依然会机会受欢迎
you still have a chance to be popular.
女孩们
And girls,
即使每个人都认为你好,也不要心机
even if everyone thinks you’re pretty, don’t be mean.
男生们讨厌这个
Guys here hate that.
仅仅需要对没人都好
Just be nice to everyone.
你可能受到成千上万的情书在你的鞋柜
You might get tons of love letters in your shoe locker in Japan.
祝你好运,谢谢收看
Good luck! Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUf7hRgvgZA

相关推荐