ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

关于规划生活的六条建议 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关于规划生活的六条建议

How to be Organized for School, College or Life - The 6 Habits of Highly Organized People

Everyone has experienced that overwhelming feeling that your life is one giant mess.
每个人都有过那种窒息的感觉 感觉自己的生活一团糟
As a student parent or average person
作为一名学生家长或者普通人
you’ve got a lot going on
你会遇到各种情况
and it can be a real challenge to get in control and stay there
如何有条不紊地处理这些事情是个巨大的挑战
So what’s the best way to get your life organized?
那么规划生活的最好方式是什么呢?
I asked Nicole from NeatNik for her advice
我从NeatNik的尼科尔那里寻求了建议
because she is a professional organizer
因为她是个专业规划者
It turns out there are 6 habits highly organized people have in common.
那些会规划的人都有六个共同的习惯
What’s really interesting about these top tips is
这些习惯的有趣之处在于
you can apply them to organizing anything
你可以将其运用于任何规划
not just a physical space
而不仅仅是在空间整理方面
Now you might be wondering
你也许想问
why you should even care about being organized
为什么要去做规划
so let us see if any of these reasons
那我们就来看看以下理由
blow your hair back.
能否解决你的困惑
You’ll be more focused on what you want to achieve
你将会更专注于你想完成的事
be able to prioritize your tasks
能够排好任务次序
and set and achieve your goals more efficiently.
更高效地制定和实现你的目标
You’ll manage your time more effectively
你将更有效地管理时间
work more economically and be more productive
让工作更简便和富有成效
You’ll be less stressed
你的压力将会减少
achieve more balance in your life and be more flexible.
生活更平衡 更游刃有余
And you might even have more energy and enthusiasm once you’ve achieved freedom from chaos.
一旦从糟乱的生活中解脱 你甚至会有更多的精力和激情
Sound good ?
这听起来不错吧
Ok, here’s how to do it
好 那么现在教你如何去做
Habit number one: Keep it simple.
习惯一 遵循简单化
Elaborate organizational systems are hard to maintain
过于复杂的计划是很难坚持下去的
and most of the time they’re not worth the effort
而且多数情况下也不必如此费心
Whether you’re organizing your sock drawer
不管你是在整理抽屉的袜子
or your class notes,
还是课堂笔记
have as few steps as possible
尽可能地减少步骤
otherwise it’ll be too frustrating to maintain over time.
否则时间一久 会很难坚持
Going crazy with a fancy color coding system
过于疯狂追求花哨的计划表
might look pretty cool
也许看起来很酷
but the effort can outweigh the benefits.
但很可能弊大于利
Choose a system that’s easy to use
选择一个简单可用的
and you’ll become more productive not less.
会让你更有成效
Develop routines
第二 制定常规计划
If there are things you have to do every day or week,
如果你每周或每天都有必做的事
create set routines about when and how you do them.
制定常规计划 安排好做这些事的时间与方式
This is about managing your time more effectively,
这是在高效安排你的时间
saving yourself the mental effort of continual planning and re-scheduling.
减少你不断计划与再计划的精神疲劳
Turn your important tasks into routines
把重要的事列入常规计划中
and fit the rest of your life around them
剩下的再做适当安排
not the other way around
而不是与之相反
When is your best time to study, exercise, socialize, clean your home or relax?
你学习 锻炼 社交 打扫屋子和放松的最佳时间是什么时候?
Develop morning and evening routines for your regular tasks
做好你清晨和夜晚的常规计划
whether its study or putting out the recycling.
不管是学习的还是运动的
Anybody’s routines can get broken
每个人的计划都可能会被打乱
but always try to get your groove back as soon as possible
但你要尽可能快地做好调整
Have a place for everything, and put everything in its place.
第三 任何事都做好安排 并排在适合的位置
This might be common sense
这也许是常识
but it’s not always common practice.
但我们经常做不到
If you don’t know where things belong,
如果不知道东西该放哪里
you can’t put them away.
你就不能把它搁置好
You might have a shelf for all your text books and class notes
你可能有个书架 放着课本和笔记
a special section of your closet for your winter clothes
衣柜里有个专门的位置放着冬衣
or folders on your computer for all your assignments.
电脑里有各种文件夹存着你所有的任务文件
So this works for physical things or digital things or even your knowledge
所以这适用于现实与网络 甚至是学习方面
like what I teach at Memorize Academy
就向我在记忆学院教的一样
try not to put something down temporarily
尽量不要临时把东西随便放
but take a few extra seconds
要额外花点时间
to put it where it belongs every time
把它放在它应该放的地方
Keep a current and detailed to-do list.
第四 做好详细的待办事项规划
Don’t be mistaken, it takes planning to be organized.
别弄混 计划需要有组织性
Work backwards by starting with your end goal,
先从你的终极目标着手
and decide what smaller steps you ‘ll follow to get there.
接下来再决定采取哪些更小的步骤
Try to keep lists for daily tasks as well as longer term projects.
尽量做好日常规划和长远规划
And use a central list for everything,
使用一个主要清单
whether it’s in a physical notebook
不管是在纸质笔记本里
or a digital list on your computer or phone.
还是电脑手机里的清单
If you write random reminders on loose pieces of paper,
如果你在废纸上随意记录
make sure you transfer them to your main list,
要记得把它们搬到清单里
and keep it current.
而且要实时更新
And giving yourself deadlines can help you
给自己设定期限能帮你
to get things done and crossed off your list.
做完事情 完成清单
Don’t get bogged down by perfectionism.
第五 不要因为追求完美而陷入困境
You don’t have to be perfect to be organized,
你不需要把事情做到完美
so don’t think you need to get everything done,
所以不要觉得所有事都要做完
and done exactly right.
而且做得完全正确
Prioritize tasks and try to learn
分清任务次序 然后学习
where and how you can take shortcuts
该如何找到捷径
and how to get things done quickly.
尽快把事情完成
Be honest and think about what’s really important.
根据自己情况考虑到底哪些事情才是最重要的
The end goal is progress,
为了最终的目标能够进行
so it’s less about perfection and more about action.
不要完美 而要采取更多的行动
Toss things daily and purge routinely.
第六 完成日常计划并整理清单
Organized people don’t wait for a free weekend
有规划的人不会等到空闲的周末
or an open block of time
或另外找时间
to get themselves and their lives in order.
来规划自己或生活
They constantly cross things off their list,
他们一直在扫除清单上的事
throw things away, reevaluate what they own,
把事做完 并反思自己的收获
and tidy their house the way they operate.
按照计划把屋子打扫干净
They may take a few minutes each night
他们每晚会花几分钟的时间
to clean off their desk, delete old files from their computer,
整理书桌 删除电脑文件
or emails from their inbox
删除电子邮件
or throw out the expired food from the refrigerator.
或是丢掉冰箱里过期的食物
Organizing is not a separate event
规划不是一个独立的活动
it’s part of their day.
而且他们日常的一部分
And there you have it.
而你也可以
Whether you’re organizing your room or home,
不管是你的房间屋子整理
your computer,
你的电脑
the way you study, the way you think,
你学习的方法 思考的方式
your social life or the goals you want to achieve,
你的社交生活 还是你想实现的目标
these six habits will get you streamlined
这六个习惯都能让你提高效率
and heading in the right direction.
然后朝着正确的方向前进
Keep it simple.
第一 遵循简单化
Develop routines.
第二 做好常规计划
Have a place for everything, and put everything in its place.
第三 任何事都做好安排 并排在适合的位置
Keep a current and detailed to-do list.
第四 做好详细的待办事项规划
Don’t get bogged down by perfectionism.
第五 不要因为追求完美而陷入困境
And toss things daily and purge routinely.
第六 完成日常计划并整理清单
If you’d like to get advice from a professional organizer
如果你想从专业人士那里获取
on organizing your room, home or physical space,
关于房间整理 家庭整理或空间整理方面的建议
head over to Neatnik for some more great tips.
可以访问Neatnik网站获取更多建议
And as always, to learn more
向往常一样 如果想要学习更多
about organizing knowledge and information in your memory,
关于如何整理脑海里的知识和信息
head over to Memorize Academy.
可以访问记忆学院
Thanks for watching, I’ll see you again soon, bye!
感谢观看 下次见 再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活中有许多人由于不会做规划而常常导致被繁杂的事情压得喘不过气,本视频就针对这种情况提出六个有效建议,以帮人们改善工作方式,提高生活效率。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

陈西瓜

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MjoZalHpM

相关推荐