ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样能变得更加有创意 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样能变得更加有创意

How to be more CREATIVE

嗨 大家好
Hi guys, it’s Adam here
我是帮助你提高创造力并获得幸福感的亚当
helping you increase your creativeness and obtain Eudaimonia.
今天我将通过回顾斯科特·博克顿最新出版的书
Today, I’ll be reviewing Scott Berkun’s latest book,
来教你如何提升创造力
showing you how to foster your creativity,
提高效率
be more productive
并激励自己起床干活儿
and inspire you to get up and make stuff.
记得之前我做编程工作的时候
I remember in a previous job when I was programming,
我试图写代码修复一个漏洞
I was writing some code to fix a bug,
但无论我怎么尝试 我都无法解决这个漏洞
but whatever I tried, I could not resolve the issue.
而就在那天下班之后 我要去夜跑的时候
It was only that evening after work when I was going for a run
一个解决方案突然跳进了我的脑海
that the solution popped into my mind.
就像是从什么地方突然冒出来似的
It felt like the idea had come out of nowhere
但事实上 是我的潜意识在帮我解决问题
but what had really happened was my subconscious mind had been working on the problems for me,
它在我的大脑内建立联系 整合观点 以尝试找到解决方案
making associations and connecting ideas to try and find a remedy.
人的大部分创造力来自于潜意识
Most of your creative power comes from your subconscious mind.
你在睡梦中有没有过疯狂的想法
Have you ever had a crazy idea in your sleep,
比如梦见不可思议的冒险或旅行?
dreamt about incoredible adventure or journey?
这并非只是发生在你身上了 而是你的潜意识创造出了这种想法
That’s not simply happening to you, that’s your subconscious creating it.
同样的 当我们醒着的时候 我们想出的主意也是由潜意识创造出来的
Similarly, ideas we come up with when we are awake utilise these same powers.
在史前时代 人们从不会关心创造力
In prehistoric times, creativity was not of concern to anyone.
他们总是忙于解决现实世界中更加紧迫的问题
People were too busy solving more pressing problems in the real world.
我们的子孙后代遵守的三条准则如今也适用:
There were three rules that our descendants abided by that still apply today:
如果你想要做某件事
If there is something you want to do,
那就去做
you have to just go and do it.
要想把事情干好 那就多练习
To get better at something, do it more often
想进步更快 问问知识比你渊博的人
To improve more quickly, ask for advice from someone who knows more than you.
换句话来说 读书并不会直接提高你的创造力
In other words, reading a book will not directly improve your creative skills.
能提高创造力的是阅读后的实践
Putting the book down and creating something will.
阅读让我们了解新事物
Reading allows us to know something,
创造让我们做实事儿
Creating allows us to do something.
而创造力从何而来其实并不重要
It does not matter where creativity comes from.
当涉及到实验、冒险
creativity is often not efficient
因为它涉及实验 冒险
as it involves experimenting, taking chances
和尝试前途未知的东西
and ultimately trying things that may work or may not.
因此变得更具有创造力意味着尝试你以前从没做过的事
Therefore being more creative means trying things that you have not done before.
为了变得更具创造性 你需要问自己以下的问题
In order to become more creative, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
什么情况下我觉得自己更具创造性?
In what situations do I feel more creative?
我怎样才能每天抽出时间做一个创新项目呢?
How can I put aside time each day to work on a creative project?
我钦佩的创意人士有哪些日常习惯?
What are the daily habits of creative people I admire?
我的哪些态度支持了我或者阻挠了我呢?
What attitudes do I have that support or obstruct me?
当克里斯托弗·哥伦布在1492年横渡大西洋
In 1492, when Christopher Columbus sailed across the Atlantic Ocean,
发现陆地并登陆以后
discovered land and went ashore,
关于先做什么 他有很多选择
he had many options as to what to do first.
他是沿一个方向探索海岸还是往相反的方向探索?
Did he explore up the coast in one direction or the other?
他有没有进入内陆?
Did he travel inland?
他有没有停下来观察他遇到的土著人?
Did he stop and observe the indigenous people he encountered?
不管他做出哪种选择 他都会有进一步的发现
Whichever option he would have taken would lead to further discovery.
创新刚开始进行时 这些理论也同样适用
When starting on creative work, the same theory applies.
当我们做一件毫无头绪的事情的时候
When doing something new with no roadmap,
如何开始并不重要
it doesn’t matter how you start.
重要的是你开始做了 并且你在过程中发现或尝试的东西
What matters is that you do start and what you discover or try along the way
会决定它有效与否
will guide you onto where to go from there,
从而指引你接下来的路
depending on whether it worked or not.
创造力需要探索
Creativity requires exploring.
就如同哥伦布遇到暴力的土著
Like when Columbus came across violent natives,
肯定会出现突发情况
there will be situations that will not go as planned
这时就必须视情况而做出反应
and circumstances where you will have to pivot,
但这并不代表错误或是失败
but these are not mistakes or failures
这是有用的经历
They are experiences.
哥伦布在探索新陆地的航行途中 都会写日记
Columbus kept a journal on his voyage to newly discovered lands,
包括一本日记和一本日志
consisting of a diary and a logbook.
为了克服注意力分散和记忆力差的问题 在类似的日记中写下任何想法 经历和观察所得
To combat short attention spans and poor memory, writing down any ideas, experiences and observations
都是很有价值的练习
in a similar journal is a valuable exercise.
这有助于防止你忘记任何有用的想法 让这些想法有一个暂居之地
This will prevent you losing any useful thoughts, giving them a place to live and allowing you
让你能够在想起来的时候能重新找回它们
to return to them.
在记下一段随机的畅想后 你会注意到里面的规律
After jotting down random brainwaves for a while, you’ll start to notice patterns and
而当你重新观察时 你会发现这些规律开始为你正在做的项目
when revisiting them begin to create simple outlines for the project you’re working
构成一个简单的轮廓
on.
那么恭喜你 你已经离成功不远了
Congratulations, you’re on your way.
所以我们的想法到底来自哪里呢?
So where do ideas come from?
艾萨克·牛顿爵士曾说过"如果我看得更远, 那是因为我站在巨人
Sir Isaac Newton once said, “If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders
的肩上"
of giants.”
这代表他的发现是建立在先人的基础上的
It means his discoveries were made by building on previous discoveries.
同样的 想法也是建立在其他想法基础之上的
In the same way, ideas are built on other ideas.
马克·扎克伯格并没有发明社交网络 爱彼迎也没有想出租赁财产
Mark Zuckerberg did not invent social networking and Airbnb did not invent the idea of renting
的主意
property.
当我们看到一个想法成功实施时 我们很少看到在这之前
When we see an idea successfully implemented, we often don’t see the potentially hundreds
失败的成百上千的潜在想法
of failed ideas that went before it.
创造出一个想法需要把现有的想法整合在一起:借用它们
Creating an idea involves bringing existing ideas together: borrowing them, combining
并把它们结合起来 加以改进
them and improving them.
所以我们如何才能想到一个"好"点子呢?
So how do we find a “good” idea?
有很多方法可以帮到你
There are many ways that could help you.
可以通过阅读传记 或者观看领域内专家的视频
Investigate how people have tried to solve a similar problem before by reading a biography
来调查之前别人是如何解决类似问题的
or watching a video on experts in that field.
你可以将现有的想法组合 划分或者打乱顺序 从而做出一个全新的具有创造性的提案
You could combine, divide or reorder existing ideas to create a new creative proposal.
研究你周围的环境并考虑改变它
Study your environment and consider changing it.
举个例子来说 你是在一个嘈杂的像酒吧一样的环境中会想出点子
For example, do ideas come to you in a loud environment like a pub or a quiet one like
还是在一个像卧室一样安静的地方呢?
a bedroom?
在白天还是晚上?
In the daytime or at night?
找到好的点子是两个步骤中的第一步 斯科特·博克顿称之为创造性行为中的
Finding good ideas is the first of two parts of what Scott Berkun calls the dance of possibilities
可能性之舞
in a creative act.
在提出几个待选的有趣想法之后 为了完成一个具有创造性的项目
After coming up with several interesting ideas to be considered, to complete a creative project
你还需要进行筛选来减少这种不确定性以完成项目
you then need to make decisions to shrink the possibilities in order to finish the task.
用在探索最终没有实施的想法上的时间并不很有效率
The time spent exploring ideas that don’t eventually get used is not efficient but is
但却是产生创造性成果所必需的
required to produce a creative achievement.
下一步就是将你的想法变成一个概念
The next stage is turning your ideas into a concept.
这是通过给你的想法中加入实质性内容来完成的 可能是进一步的研究
This is done by giving your idea substance perhaps by further research or a basic prototype
也可能是某种基本模型
of some sort.
当然 这种进一步的调研可能会使你发现这个想法不可行
Of course, this further investigation may allow you to discover that the idea is not
并放弃它
viable and discard it.
这也是过程的一部分
That is part of the process.
当你开始实现一个想法的时候 你需要付出努力才能够让它面世
When starting to work on an idea, effort will be required to deliver it to the world.
这需要进行常规而艰苦的工作 而非创新 这也是
This requires conventional, hard work rather than creative work and is the part that is
在好莱坞的成功传奇中经常被人忽视的部分
often left out in Hollywood success stories.
如果这个想法很棒 而你又为之付出了努力 那成功实现这个想法所需的下一个条件
If the idea is good and you put the hard work in, a further factor that is required to successfully
就是拥有完成这个项目必要的技能
execute is having the necessary skills to carry out the project to its completion.
培养任何所需技能的办法就是大量的工作练习
The way to develop any skill required is to work on it, a lot.
随着时间的推移 你做出的产品质量也会得到提升
Over time, what you produce will improve.
当你完成你的工作后 你可能会认为你的工作没有达到标准
When your work is complete, you may believe that your work is not up to scratch and lacks
质量不高
quality.
这是一种主观看法 许多知名艺术家和作者也会
This is a subjective opinion of course and many famous artists and authors struggled
受到这方面的困扰
with this too.
一些人坚持认为他们的工作质量不高 即使从公众的反应来看很成功
Some believed their work was of a low quality, even if it was publicly successful.
如果你也有同样的感觉 那是正常的
If you experience the same feeling, this is fine.
这代表你仍然在学习 而学习是永无止境的
It means you are still learning and learning never ends.
被我们称为"天才"的许多人拥有的一种重要特质
An important trait that many people who we’d describe as “geniuses” have is intense
就是严格的纪律性
discipline.
足球运动员大卫·贝克汉姆被认为是现代足球比赛中最棒的任意球高手之一
The footballer David Beckham is known as one of the best free-kick takers of the modern
但这是他每天在训练结束后
game, but that was due to hours spent practising on the training pitch after regular training
仍然在训练场上训练的结果
had finished each day.
布鲁诺·马尔斯是一位著名的歌手 同时他也精通吉他 钢琴 键盘 鼓和口琴
Bruno Mars is known as a singer who can also play the guitar, piano, keyboard, drums and
但很少有人知道他从四岁起就在舞台上表演
harmonica but what is less known is that he was performing on stage five nights a week
一周有五晚要上台
from the age of four years old.
非凡的才能通常是由纪律性和好习惯养成的
Extraordinary talent is usually a result of discipline and good habits.
如果你想变得具有创造力和高效率 每天研究你的项目
It is important to work on your project and ideas everyday if you want to be creative
是很重要的
and productive.
花的时间长短没有坚持每日工作来得重要
The amount of time spent is not as important as sticking to the daily routine.
坚持这个习惯有助于增强纪律性
Adhering to this habit will instil discipline.
我之前提到富有创造性的想法经常来自我们的潜意识 所以我们需要留出一些空闲的时间
I mentioned before that creative ideas often come from our subconscious mind, so we need
让思想浮游
to allow some time to be idle.
并不是无所事事 而是把这个项目放在一边
Not idle in the sense of not doing anything, but idle in terms of stepping away from a
去做其他事情 从而让我们的意识变得不那么活跃
project and doing something else, so our conscious mind is less active.
比方说 我就会长跑
For me it’s long distance running.
对你来说 这个过程可能是洗车 或者坐在公园长椅上看行人
For you it could be washing the car or people watching sat on a park bench.
威尔逊·格雷特巴赫以发明了第一个可植入人体的起搏器
Wilson Greatbatch is known as the man that invented the first practical pacemakers that
而闻名于世
were implanted into humans.
他的发明已经被世界上超过三百万人使用 用来控制他们的心跳
His invention is used by over three million people in the world to control their heartbeat
帮助他们过上正常健康的生活
and help them lead normal, healthy lives.
据说格雷特巴赫是偶然发明了起搏器 他当时正试着
It is said that Greatbatch discovered his invention by accident while trying to record
记录人体心脏的搏动 但由于使用了错误大小的电阻 导致电路产生了
human heart beats, by using the wrong-sized resistor, causing the circuit to produce electrical
与心跳并无二致的电脉冲
pulses, not dissimilar to a heartbeat.
然而 格雷特巴赫推动医学界的进步
However, it was no accident that Greatbatch was in a position to discover this medical
却并非偶然
advancement.
他拥有电气工程学位
He had a degree in electrical engineering.
同时因不断修补摆弄物件而著称
He was known for constantly tinkering and fiddling with objects.
他的一生中 有超过350项发明专利
Over the course of his lifetime, he had over 350 patents for inventions.
他说 坚持不懈是他成功的秘诀 并声称他做的90%的尝试
He said persistence was the secret to his success, claiming that 90% of what he tried
都并不成功
didn’t work.
创意并非是偶然想出来的
Creative ideas are not created by chance.
可能会因偶然的发现而产生一些灵感
There may be a flash of inspiration by what seemed like an accidental discovery, but there
但这样的情况通常都需要满足几方面的因素才会发生
are often several elements in place enabling the occurrence to come about.
发明者在做出重大突破的前后可能都做了大量的工作
The inventor may have done lots of work either before or after the breakthrough to work towards
从而让其变成一个真正有用的发明
developing it into a useful invention.
他们可能也花了大量的时间和金钱来实现这个目标
They may also have spent lots of time and money to achieve this.
这些都是我们能够复制模仿的做法
These are practices we can copy and imitate.
你有最喜欢的YouTube视频吗?
Do you have a favourite YouTube video?
我敢保证 如果它有至少几千访问量的话 那么肯定会有人不喜欢它的
I can guarantee that if it has at least a few thousands views it will have some dislikes.
为什么呢?
Why is this?
因为越是受欢迎的东西 也会有越多的人讨厌它
The more popular work becomes, the more people will dislike it too.
这对于创新来说是不可避免的 即便对我们当中最成功 最具创造力的人来说
This is inevitable with creative work, even for the most successful and most creative
也是如此
of us.
重要的是 不要把这种排斥放在心上 让它影响你的创造力
It is important not to take this sort of rejection to heart and let it affect your creativity.
事实上 试着迎合群众会降低你的工作的创造性
Trying to cater for a large audience may in fact reduce how creative your work is, as
会让你的工作变得更加大众化
it may have to become more generic.
若是你在创作 那你肯定有时候会
If you’re creating things, there will be times when you don’t feel like working on
不想做了
them.
可以通过对大脑进行训练减少这种倦怠 使自己从这种状态中迅速恢复过来
Burnout can be reduced by training the mind to recover quickly from these states.
首先 可以通过锻炼你的意志力来达到这个目的
Firstly, this can be done by working on your willpower.
无论是通过冥想还是养成好习惯的方法来提高工作的专注度
Whether this is through meditation or developing good habits, working on your concentration
都将使你具备完成你创意项目的纪律性
will provide you with the discipline required to finish your creative project.
第二 你需要训练你心中的情感意识度 从而发现
Secondly, you need to train your mind in emotional awareness to discover why you’re lacking
你缺乏动力的原因
motivation.
为什么你会有这种感觉?
Why are you feeling the way you are?
你能把它当做工作的动力吗? 或者你需要处理这种感觉 让它不会影响到
Can you use it as a motivator to work or do you need to deal with it away from your creative
你的创意项目?
project?
许多方法都可以
There are many ways to endure burning out.
可以是睡觉 运动 旅行 或仅仅是开心地玩
This could include sleeping, exercising, travelling or just having fun.
为了首先保持动力 斯科特·博克顿提出了七种激发你的创造力
In order to stay motivated in the first place, Scott Berkun reveals seven ways to fuel your
的办法
creativity.
愤怒-将你的负面情绪转变为有建设性的东西
Anger – Convert your negative energy into something constructive
疯狂的必要性-使你自己处于只有一条出路的境地 比如
Crazy necessity – Put yourself in a situation where there is only one way out, i.e. quitting
辞职或者签订产出作品的合同
your job or signing a contract to produce some work
自豪感-告诉别人他们错了 证明能做到一些他们不相信的事
Pride – Show other people they’re wrong, prove that it can be done even if they don’t
死亡-在这个星球上你只有有限的生存时间
think it can Death – You only live a limited amount of
所以你需要明智地选择你想做的事 然后去做
time on this planet, so choose what you want to do wisely and go for it
乐趣-做你喜欢的 而非你应该喜欢的
Fun – Follow what you like and enjoy, not what you’re supposed to like and enjoy
疯狂的朋友-找到那个总是对你说”是”
The Crazy Friend – Seek out that person that always says “yes” who will understand
理解支持你的人
and support you.
相应得 你也会称为他们疯狂的朋友 勇气-努力奋斗
In turn, you can be their crazy friend Courage – Battle through and put in the
不管结果如何努力拼搏 然后就会产生动力
effort regardless and the motivation will surface as a result.
努力拼搏 为之奋斗 一直前行 站起来继续向着目标前进吧
Push, fight, drive, get-up-and-go.
今天就开始创造一些伟大的东西吧
Now create something great today.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何提高自己的创造力,如何让自己的点子更富有创意

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

江山画许多

审核员

Julia

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QII3_xGJ6b0

相关推荐