ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

自信的五个秘诀 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

自信的五个秘诀

How to Be More Confident Than Anyone You Know: 5 Effective Tips

嘿 朋友们最近怎么样啊
Hey, what’s goin’ on, guys? So,
最近在我的“学院信息怪才”网站上
recently over on mysite, College InfoGeek,
我发表了一个有关软技巧的帖子
I published a post on soft skills,
这对学习以及找工作
which are important tolearn for getting jobs
还有处理生活中的事情来说很重要
and for doing basicallyanything in your life.
而今天 我们将深入探究其中一个
And today, we’re gon na dive deep into one
软技巧 因为今天我们将讨论
of those soft skills, because today, we’re talking
如何成为一个更自信的人
about how to become a more confident person. Now,
我想很多人认为自信
I think a lot of people look at confidence
是与生俱来的一种品质
as one of those qualities that you’re either born with,
或是后天(培养)的
or not born with.
当你看到
When you look at one
一个刚进入新的地方并完全掌控那的人
of those people who can just come into a roomn and absolutely own it,
会让人觉得这个人
there’s this feelinglike that person was born
天生就有那样的气场
with that quality.
他们只是生来自信 而我或许并不是这样的人
They are just innately confident, and I might not be that way. But,
但是与大多数人坚信的(情况)相反
contrary to that popular belief,
自信其实是一种可以培养的技能
confidence is indeed a skill that you can build.
它是可以通过深思熟虑的行动
It’s a quality that you can cultivate through deliberate action,
和心态的改变而孕育出的品质
and through changes to your mindset,
这正是我想在此视频中谈论的问题
and that’s what I wan na talk about in this video,
因为 你可能不信它
because, you might not believe this, but
但是几年前 当我还在
a few years ago, when I was early on
大学生涯 尤其当我正值年少时
in my college career, especiallywhen I was a teenager,
我是一个非常缺乏安全感
I was quite an insecure person,
并且完全没有自信的人
and I didn’t have a wholelot of self confidence. Now,
其中部分原因是
part of the reason for this was that
当我还是个青少年
when I was a teenager and when I was an
并作为一名新生时 我有很严重的痤疮
early college student, I had really bad acne,
脸部情况也很糟糕
like a a terrible facial complexion,
而我几乎相信我只能等到
and I almost felt like I had to wait
我长大了或者过了青春期后才能摆脱它
until I grew out of that,or grew out of puberty,
或在我能成为一个自信的人之前
or whatever people told me would happen,
听从人们告诉我任何将发生的事
before I could be a confident person.
我觉得自己在公开场合 比我好看之时
I felt like I was worthless in public situations
要卑微多了
than I would be when I looked better,
(虽然)在这几年里我知晓了
and as I’ve learned, overthe intervening years,
那绝不是真的 但这确实在我青年时
that was absolutely nottrue, but it’s something
或多或少让我止步不前
that really held meback when I was younger.
正如你现在看到的 我的情况确实有所改善
As you can probably tell right now, things have definitely improved,
这部分是因为年龄增长 但是
and that is due partly to age, but
部分也是因为我饮食的改进
it’s also due partly to improvements in my diet
和有锻炼的作息 所以记住这一点
and my exercise regimen, so keep that in mind, if
如果这也是你正面临的问题
it’s something that you’re dealing with, as well,
即使在脸部情况的改善发生之前
but even before those improvements started to happen with my face,
我通过改变我的思维心态
I was able to increase my internal self confidence
和给自己确立些挑战目标
and decrease that insecurity I had,
从而增加我内在的自信
through some changes to my mindset,
和减少不安全感
and through some challenges that I gave myself. Now,
五个策略中的四个技巧
four out of the five strategies I
我将在此视频中和你分享
‘m gon na share with you in this video
其中包括一些相对能快速上手
involve things that you can do relatively quickly,
来开始建立你信心的技能
to start building your confidence,
或至少是对我比较快速见效的方法
or at least they were things that had relatively quick results for me.
其中两种方法是思维互换
Two of them will be mindset hacks,
即你可以开始微妙地转换
ways that you can subtly start shifting the way you think
你对自己及周边环境的思考
about both yourself andthe world around you,
另外两个是你可以很快或是立即
and two of them will be tactical actions
实施的且有助于建立你自信的
that you can take immediately, or very, very soon from now,
策略行动
that will help to buildyour self confidence.
但在我们开讲之前
But before we get into those,
我们不得不讨论建立自信的
we have to talk about the most important factor
最重要的因素 而这必须是只有
in building confidence, and that is that you must simply do
在你怀有信心做事之时所做到的
that which you want tobe confident in doing.
自信是通过经验而树立的
Confidence is built through experience.
但我们应用于此来讨论的
But the key term that we should be using
关键词是相关经验
to talk about this here, and this really
这真的会有很大的影响
does make a difference, is relevant experience.
你须要从相关领域获取经验
You have to gain experiencein relevant areas
为了在你想做事中建立信心你想要建立自信的那些有关领域里
to whatever you want tobuild confidence in doing.
这是从“领导魅力”的频道中
And this is something that Charlie, from the
查理在他某个关于自信的
channel Charisma on Command, makes sure to stress
视频里所强调的
in one of his videos on confidence,
而我将在此视频的结尾
and I’m gon na be linking to that
附上他的那个视频 因为
video at the end of this one, because
我认为它是个不错的续篇
I think it’s a good followup.
但我真的想深究“相关经验”这一词
But I really want to dig into this term,
因为我认为
relevant experience, because I think there are
有两个重要的部分与之相关
two main areas that are related to it.
首先 直接经验 是我们明确知晓的
First up, we have the obvious one, which is direct experience.
比如 你要进行一场演讲
For example, if you’regonna go give a speech,
第十次的演讲肯定比你第一次
the tenth time you do that is gon na be much,
要容易多了
much easier
很多时候 尤其是在第九次也很顺利的情况下
than the first time, especially if the intervening nine times went well.
正如美国前国务卿威廉詹宁斯布莱恩曾说过
As the former U.S. Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan once said,
“培养信心的方法是
“ The way to develop self confidence is to
做你所害怕的事并记录下来
“do the thing you fear and to get a record
你身后的成功经历”
“of successful experiences behind you.”
他正是在1896年
And this is the dude who
独自完成500场演讲的人
gave 500 speeches in 1896 alone,
并且他是提出巡回政治演说运动
and he’s the guy who basicallyinvented the entire concept
完整概念的主要创始者
of the stump speech campaign,
所以他是个
so he is a guy that
当涉及到累积经验时
puts his money where his mouth is,
投钱到自己演讲地方的人
when it comes to getting experience. Secondly,
第二 或许甚至更有益的是
though, andperhaps even more helpfully,
你能在相关领域获取经验
you can gain experience in related areas,
因为世上的每一个学科都与其他学科有某些相通之处
because every single discipline in the world shares certain qualities with other disciplines.
比如 尽管我这一生仅仅滑过
For example, even thoughI’ve only gone skiing
大约六七天的雪
about six or seven days in my entire life,
我也能在双黑道上滑雪
I am able to ski double black runs.
我能完成猫跳 还可以
I can ski moguls, I can go up to
直接到山顶一路滑下
the top of the summit and ski all the way down,
尽管我在山上没有花多少天
I have a disproportionate amount of skiing skill
我却学会数不胜数的滑雪技巧
for the amount of days I’veactually spent on a mountain,
也因为它是年初时的运动项目
and that is because, atthe beginning of this year,
我开始学习花式溜冰
I started figure skatingas my winter sport,
也正如我所发现的那样 即使
and as I discovered,serious figure skating and
你的脚被限制在滑雪板上 而不是冰鞋上的刀
time on the ice translatessurprisingly well
严谨的溜冰和冰上练习的时间
to skill on the slopes, even though you
也能很好的转化为
‘ve got big boards strapped to your feet,
你在斜坡上的技巧
instead of what are basically knives.
为了给到更专业的例子
To give you a more professional example, my
当我在台上面对
ability to speak in public, both on a
台下观众以及成千上万
stage in front of a physical audience,
通过摄影机观看
and for however many thousands
该视频的观众时
of people watch this video through this video camera,
我的公众演讲能力皆源于做广播的经历
stems from my experience in podcasting. Now,
现今 广播已完全不同于做油管视频
podcasting is pretty different from making YouTube videos, or
或在公众前发言 因为我只需坐在播音间
from speaking in public, because I’m just sitting in my room,
没有相机也没有目光投向我
there’s no camera or eyes on me,
但我仍旧培养自己明确表意和自信发言的能力
but I’m still building my ability to speak clearly and confidently,
我做了一年多的播客以及半年前
and I podcasted for over a year and a half
我开始做油管的视频了
before I ever startedmaking YouTube videos,
以播音员的经验
and my experience as a podcaster,
在Skype上进行网络面试 以及在我卧室
both interviewing people on Skype, but also just monologuing like a super-villain
像个超级大反派似的独白都能使说话技巧
in my bedroom, built a lotof those speaking abilities
和我公众发言的信心提升许多
and my confidence to speak in public.
故你能在这堂课中找到辅助性活动
So the lesson here is that youcan find ancillary activities
能帮助你建立自信和技巧
that can help to build your confidence and your skills
在你尝试变得擅长的主要活动中
in that main activity you’re trying to get good at.
不过有一句忠告
But one word of warning here:
别让这些提示怂恿你推迟
Don’t let this tip encourage you to delay your first forays
在你想要擅长又困难重重的主要活动中的第一次冒险
into that difficult main activity you wan na get good at,
因为向你不敢做的事情前进一步的压力
because the stress of stepping up to something you’re
将帮助你进展更快
afraid to do is gon na help you progress faster than
比你在辅助活动中所有练习时间里快
all of your practice time in the ancillary activities.
在这我要给你一个例子
And I’m gon na give you an example here that
可能让你们之中一些人更怀旧
might bring back some feelings of nostalgia for some of you,
因为我8岁时
because when I was eight years old,
我收到我第一个手掌机
I got my first Game Boy Color,
我玩的第一个手掌机游戏
and the first game I got
是口袋妖怪蓝
for that Game Boy Color was Pokemon Blue.
当有人选了客观上最好的口袋妖怪 小火龙
And as somebody who choosesthe objectively best Pokemon, Charmander,
我在最初的体育馆那关遇到了些麻烦
I had some troublewith the initial first gym,
因为布鲁克是个摇滚教练
because Brock is a rock trainer,
而且火并没有很好的克制石头 对吧
and fire doesn’t do too well against rock, right?
所以8岁的我当时的策略就仅仅是
So, my eight-year-oldstrategy was to just grind
在威瑞典森林和一些简单的地方
for hours and hours andhours in Veridian Forest,
磨无数个小时
and in the easy areas,
结果但我真正去挑战Brock时
so that when I actually went and challenged Brock,
我级别高到足以碾压他
I was so high level, thatI could just steamroll him.
我觉得我这么做太聪明了
And I thought I was sosmart in doing this.
但我过了一会意识到
But I realized later on that,
如果在对抗体育馆队长时很轻松
if you have an easy time
那你就得不到额外的奖励了
with the gym leader, youget no additional reward,
如果你是用你的牙齿来刮他的话
and if you just scrape by by the skin of your teeth. So,
所以 后来 我就变得像我需要的那样擅长
later on, I would just get as good
来打倒他
as I needed to be to beat him,
就像我做的那样 它顺利进行着
and the progress forward, and as I did that,
我意识到我可以更快赢这个游戏
I realized I could beatthe game even faster,
因为你向前一步时
because when you step up,you get the rewards faster
比你只是待在儿童泳池区的时间长得多
than if you just stayin the kiddie pool area
要得到奖励更快 所以
for much, much longer. So,
在辅助活动中开发你的技巧和信心
build your skills and confidence on those ancillary activities,
不过是在你觉得你准备好之前
but before you think you’re ready,
当你仍然恐惧做这件事
when you’re still scared to do it,
就投入到主要活动里
jump in to that main activity.
并不一定要变得疯狂 对吧
And it doesn’t have to be crazy, right?
作为一个公众演讲者
As a public speaker,
我并不需要一个小时的准备去开好一个头
I wasn’t giving hour-long keynote speeches right at the start. Instead,
而是我在高中上演讲课
I took speechclasses in high school,
然后是大学 然后从大学里
and then in college, and then from there, I moved
我转向加入主持人协会
on to joining Toastmaster’s, which is an organization full of
里面都是些想提高公共演讲的人
people who just wan na get better at public speaking.
这组织真的很有魅力 全是关于反馈与成长
It’s really inviting, and it’s all about feedback and growth.
从那里 我又加入了一个组织叫Ignite
From there, I moved on to an organization called Ignite,
它会让你发表一个五分钟的演讲
which puts on events where you give five-minute speeches
有关你对自动化的立场
on a very constrained topic,your slides auto-advance,
你必须去练习 我认为对于我自己
and you have to practice, and I thought to myself,
那就是我能做的事情
that’s something I can do,
我做过两次5分钟演讲 它帮助我建立我的技能
and I did that twice, whichhelped to build my skills
而且现在 我要价上千美元
even further, and now, I’mcharging thousands of dollars
去做几小时长的关键提示
to give hour-long keynotes.
但这是一个长而平缓的路径
But it was a long and gradual path. Alright,
所以现在我们即将谈及
so now we’re
心态技巧
going to move on to the mindset hacks
我在这个视频的简介提到的
that I talked about inthe intro to this video.
这里我们要讲的快一点点
We’re gonna go a little bit faster here.
所以第一个涌现我脑海的技巧
So the first mindset hackthat just dawned on me
就是在我的演讲课上的观众
during my speech class, isthat people in my audience,
或者在世界上与我互动的人们
or people who I interactwith in the world at large,
他们对我表现地如何关心较少
they care a lot less about how I perform,
对于我个人特征的关心
about the little individual characteristics of what I do,
比我认为的少
than I think they do.
美国第一夫人诠释的最好
And Eleanor Roosevelt put this best.
她说 你不必如此担心
She said,”You wouldn’tworry so much about
其他人怎么看待你 如果你意识到
“what others think ofyou, if your realized
他们几乎不在乎你
“how seldom they do.”
就像我说的 它像一个一吨重的砖块一样
And like I said, this hit me in the face
在我的演讲课上狠狠地拍了我的脸
like a ton of bricks when I was in my speech class,
因为每个人都要在班级里发表演讲
because everyone was going up and giving their speech
当他们这样做时
in front of the class,and while they did that,
我看着观众然后意识到
I would look at the audience and realize
大多数人都在玩手机
that a lot of people were on their phones,
或者是在笔记本电脑上登录脸书 或者看起来非常无聊
or on Facebook on their laptops, or they looked generally bored,
这让我想到 如果我走上讲台
and it just kind of dawned on me that if I
发表一个平凡的演讲
go up there and give a basically mundane performance,
没有人会记得它 因为他们只想着自己
nobody’s gonna remember it, because they’re thinking about themselves.
在我认为 这就意味着
So in my mind, that meant there are one of
要么我就发表一个乏味的
two possible outcomes: Either I’ll give a completely mundane,
一点也不完美的演讲 大家都会觉得无趣
imperfect not-that-great performance, and people will be kind of bored,
他们表现出礼貌 然后继续向前
they’ll be polite, and they’ll move on
过着自己的生活 他们会彻底忘记这次演讲
with their lives, and they won’t remember at all,
要么我就让他们印象深刻
or I’ll dazzle them.
我很少很少
There’s a much,
有机会去做一些愚蠢的
much less likely chance that I’m gon na do something so stupid, so silly
或者令人尴尬的事情来让他们嘲笑我
or so embarrassing that they’re going to make fun
或者真真实实的记得这次演讲
of me or actually remember it.
一旦我意识这个 我就没那么害怕
And once I realized this,I was so much less scared
站起来到团队面前演讲
to get up and talk in front of groups,
或者做其他任何事情
or to do anything else.
这直接指向了我第二个心态黑客
And this leads directlyinto my second mindset hack,
即意识到人们喜爱自信
which is to realize thatpeople love confidence.
还有很多年前的一件事
And here’s the thing that kind of dawned
使我一蹶不振
on me a few years ago.
大部分人普通的日常经验
Most people’s average, everyday experience
都有几分平凡 不是吗
is kinda mundane, right?
你做有意思的事 也有些非常棒的日子
There’s fun things you do, and there are certain amazing days,
但关于工作 学校 普通人经历
but work, school, theaverage human experience,
就有点一般
is kind of meh.
不总是那么的疯狂
You know, not all that crazy.
人们对此妥协
And people, they’re fine with that,
即使他们真正想要是新鲜事物
but what they want is novelty.
他们想要的是激动人心的 非凡的
What they want is something exciting, something out of
让他们微笑或者开怀大笑
the ordinary, something that makes them smile or laugh,
或是使他们开心 自信的人
or makes them happy, and confident people are
比起不自信的人
much more able to deliver that,
更能够给予这些
than unconfident people.
所以这就是我在做的事情了
So here’s what I do.
我被邀请在听众面前演讲时
When I’m invited to speakin front of an audience,
或者我基本上必须做所谓的“表演”时
or when I have to basically”perform,” quote unquote,
以任何方式 在我脑海里想象一个老一套的
in any way, I picturea stereotypical image
不自信的人的场景
of an unconfident person in my mind.
比如我 一个完全普通的人
I’m just like, what is thecomplete average person
在这种情况会怎么做
going to do in this situation?
或许他们会用更多有所保留的手势
Maybe they’re gonna havemore reserved gestures,
他们会向后看其他控场人员
they’re gon na look back at somebody else who’s kind
来引导演讲的进程
of leading whatever’s going on, for cues,
总之 他们仅是对他们在做的事情
and overall, they’re just not gonna have
没有自信
a whole lot of confidencein whatever they’re doing.
那么观众们会有怎样的反应呢
And how’s the audiencegonna react to that. Well,
一 他们不会激烈的质问
one, they’re not gon na heckle,
他们不会大笑
they’re not gon na laugh,
他们就只是会说 还行吧
they’re just gon na be like Meh,
他们会继续过他们的生活
and they’ll go on with their lives,
他们根本不会记住它
and they won’t remember it. Now,
这就是关键的部分:
here’s the key part:
一旦我脑中闪现那个画面
Once I have that picture in my head
我意识到可能对刻板的人来说
and I realize that the worst possible scenario
最糟糕的剧本不是死亡
for that stereotypical person isn’t death,
不是激烈质问 不是烂番茄
isn’t heckling, isn’t rotten tomatoes, it’s
而是继续过他们的生活 我决定变得更好
just moving on with their lives, I resolve to be better,
因为我知道人们喜爱自信
because I know people love confidence.
他们想要快乐 想要微笑 他们想要新奇的东西
They wanna be happy, they wanna smile, they want something novel.
所以我向前一步 即使我并没有觉得
So I step into it, evenif I don’t actually feel
我有完成它的技能
that I have the skills to pull it off,
我只是尝试做出来
I just try to do it.
比如 我女朋友上周拖着我去明尼苏达洲
For example, my girlfriend dragged me
参加一个复活展览会
to a renaissance fair inMinnesota last weekend,
我玩的很愉快 所以我不会再说是她拖我去的
and I had a lot of fun, so I won’t say dragged,
而是说她把我带到了展览会
but she brought me to it.
我们去看了这个展览会上
And we went to see oneof the shows they had
其中的一个表演
at the fair.
我当时并不知道
And I didn’t know it at the time,
但是这个表演有很多的观众参与
but this show had a lot of audience participation,
不管你如何看待
and I was the lucky, or unlucky,
我很幸运也很不幸的成为了
however you see it, person
被选中上台完成大部分事情的人
who was chosen to go up and do the most stuff onstage.
让我很绝望的是他们把一个胸罩放在我头上
And this culminated with me having to put a bra on my head,
让我讨厌的人来嘲笑我
and give my best evil laugh,
接着他们又选出一个男人来让他转圈
and then pick a dude up and spin him around,
说实话 我被吓坏了
and I was scared, to be honest.
如果发生这件事的时候
If I had been
我才十七岁
like 17 years old when this had happened,
那么我将会拒绝参与进去
I would have just refused to go up,
但是我参与了
but I went up,
我俯视着人群中的百来个人
and I looked out at the hundred or so people
我意识到这些人付钱
in the crowd, and I realizedthese people paid money
来这里寻找欢乐
to come here and have fun,
如果我很羞怯
and if I’m sheepish,
把我的手放进口袋里
if I put my hands in my pockets
并且一直往后看的话
and look back too much,
他们就不会觉得很欢乐了
they’re not gon na have as much fun
就像我只是最为一个演员
as if I just completelymake a fool out of myself,
在出丑一样
and step into the persona of an actor. Now,
虽然我不是演员
I’m not an actor,
但我至少可以尝试去做
but I can at least try to do it,
因为我知道这样会让他们开心
because I know it’ll make them happy.
好的
Alright.
所以你有了这种心态 你就可以去做了
So you’ve got the mindset, you’ve got the commitment to doing,
现在让我们做出几个策略性的决定
now let’s get into a coupleof tactical decisions,
以及你即将要做的事情
actions you can take right now
这将会帮助你变得更自信
that are gon na help you become more confident.
第一就是记录你的成就
And the first one is torecord your accomplishments. Now,
你可以用不同的方式去记录
you have a couple of different ways you can do this.
第一种 我已经厌倦了它们
One way, and I’ve tried both of these,
这种方式对于我来说更好
one works better than the other for me, but one
一种就是记录每日成就
way is to keep a daily accomplishment journal.
所以也许你起床的时候可以做一个待办事项
So maybe you wake up and you have a to-do list every single day. Well,
在这一天结束时
at the end of that day,
简单地记录你今天做过的事情
simply write down what you did, in Evernote,
或者你一直在做的旅行
or a journal that youkeep with you all the time
你从来不会扔掉它
that you never throw away, and then, when you
当你面对你觉得没有信心的事情时
‘re facing something you’re not confident about, look back
就看看你的成就表 它会提醒你
through your accomplishment journal, and it will remind you that
你过去克服了很多挑战
you have overcome so many challenges in the past, many
甚至有很多是你过去认为做不到的
of which you didn’t think you could do, until you
但是你实现了
achieved them, and that will help you
它将会帮助你认识到 我是一个
to realize that: I am a human being
能完成挑战的人
who overcomes challenges.
我紧张 我害怕 但是我赢的次数
I get stressed, I get scared, but I win
远多于我失败的次数
more often than I lose,
我即将要做的这件事情就是另一个挑战
and that is what I’m going to do with this next challenge. Now,
这也是我对于不可能的事情时的
this is the exactsame mindset that I use
一种心态
with my impossible list.
这不是一个每日成就旅行
And this is not a daily accomplishment journal,
而是我网站上的一个公开列表
but this is a public list on my website,
我在上面列举了很多我人生中的大目标
where I list out all ofmy big goals in life,
当我完成一个时我就划掉它
and then I cross them offwhen I accomplish them.
当我划掉它的时候
And what I do when I cross them off,
我所做的就是重复
is I iterate
以上的目标 我把新的更困难的目标
upon those goals, and I addthe next more difficult goal
添加到列表下面
beneath it.
最关键的是我正在实现的这些目标
And the key thing hereis I’m leaving the goals
以及我实现过的目标在提醒我
that I’ve achieved up there to remind me
我已经战胜了他们
that I’ve overcome them, even though I was once
即使我曾经完成不了
unable to do them,
现在我挑战自己让自己向前
and now I’m challenging myself to step up
并在以后一直持续这样做
and keep doing that in the future.
这让我加强了自信心
And this helps me tokeep my confidence high.
最后分享的是
And that finally bringsus to my last tip for you,
另外一个策略
which is another tactic.
这是不同的 能正在让你
And this is very different,
注意到自己的一个策略
and it actually takes the focus off of you.
这个策略是我的一个朋友曾告诉我的
So this is something a personal friend of mine once told me about confidence.
她说 简单地说话 说得更慢一点
And she said, simply speak more slowly,
话少一点 微笑多一点 把注意力
and speak less, smilemore, and put the focus
放在他人身上
on the other person.
尝试去做一个好的听者
Try to be a great listener,
试着在任何一个互动中和他人互动好
and try to build up the other person in any other interaction you have.
这真的是建立有意义的关系的好办法
This is a really good tip for building up meaningful relationships,
为了建立友谊
for building friendships,
为了让他人开心
and for making other people happy,
但也同时在培养你的自信
but it’s also going to build your confidence,
因为当你这样做时 你将会
because when you dothis, you’ll start coming
离开你的互动和快乐的成功的人
out of your interactions and conversations with other people happy,
交谈
and they’ll seem successful,
你将会意识到那是一场美妙的谈话
and you’ll realize, thiswas a great conversation
我不需要花任何努力
and I didn’t have tospend any of my effort
去鼓励自己或让自己看起来很棒
trying to build myself up,or make myself look good.
这样做就开始建立了
And what this does is it starts to build
一种内在的自信
this internal self confidence.
你觉得自己很棒
You can feel really good about yourself
不需要去夸大你的成就
without having to boast about your accomplishments,
或者说占上风的人说的话
or one-up things people say.
你只需要知道你是一个自信的人
You just know that you’rea confident person,
且不需要把自信展现出来给他人看
and you don’t have to try to wear it on your sleeve.
所以朋友们 我真心希望你们觉得这是一个有用的视频
So guys, I really hope youfound this video useful.
我知道这个视频比较长
I know it was longer than usual, but I
但我真的希望你们能从中学到一些东西
really hope you got some value out of it,
就像我前面提到的
and like I mentioned earlier on in the video,
查理在指挥权上拥有
Charlie over at Charisma
一个非常棒的频道是关于满足感的
on Command has a really great channel full of content like this,
但我想你们看的这个视频
but the one video I want you to go watch,
基本上是你的一个作业
it’s basically your homework after this video,
它是关于康纳·麦格雷戈
is this breakdown of Conor McGregor,
自信地打败UFO
the UFC fighter’s, confidence.
他谈及到一些相关的经验
And he talks about relevant experience, and he talks
他说了一些思维方面的事情 所以我认为
about mindset things, so I think it’s a
这是对我们这个视频的一个补充
great complement to this video, and I’m gon
我把那个视频链接到这个视频下方
na have it linked down in a description below.
如果你喜欢这个视频 请务必留下评论
If you like this video, youcan definitely leave a comment,
如果你们想让我多做一些这一类型的视频的话
and if you want me to do more stuff like this in the future,
在评论区里给出意见
ask questions down in the comments,
这样我就能知道把重点放在哪里
so I know where to put myfocus, and beyond that,
除此之外 你们也可以订阅我的频道来获取更多内容
you can subscribe to thischannel to get more content
例如如何更有效率的去做事情
on being a more effectivestudent and, heck, human being,
每一周 通过点击这里
every single week, by clicking right there, and
你也可以免费得到一本我的书
you can also get a free copy of my book
关于如何获得更好的成绩
on earning better grades by clicking right there.
如果你想要观看我的其它有趣的视频
If you wan na watch another video of mine you might find interesting,
直接在这里就可以找到
check it out right there,
你将会在这个视频下面发现更多有用的链接
and you’ll find more useful links down in the description below.
如果你喜欢这个视频 请动动手指给我们点个赞
If you enjoyed thisvideo, give it a”like”
感谢你们的观看
to support this channel, andthank you so much for watching.
下周见
See you next week.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想要变得更自信吗 我有方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Stacey

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjB-JRU-_dY

相关推荐