ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何成为一个讨喜的人-招人喜欢的5个技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何成为一个讨喜的人-招人喜欢的5个技巧

HOW TO BE LIKEABLE PERSON | 5 TIPS TO BE MORE LIKEABLE AT SCHOOL OR WORK

你是否遇见过那些
Have you ever met someone,
充满了时尚感和趣味的人?
everything about them seemed trendy and interesting?
你想和他们为伍并且在他们需要的时候提供帮助
You wanted to be around them and even help them if needed.
有的人生来如此——他们是幸运的人
There are people that are born this way-the lucky ones.
而其余的我们就需要靠后天的学习
But the rest of us have to learn that skill.
试想一下
If you think about it,
每天我们都会和几十个人打交道
every day we interact with dozens of people.
所以学会如何与他们融洽相处至关重要
So it’s crucial to learn how to deal with them properly.
应当学习和他们交朋友而不是为自己树敌
How to make them our friends instead of enemies.
以下就提供一些建议
There are a few ideas.
它们会使你人见人爱
They’ll make anyone you meet start to like you.
首先 你必须洞悉人性
First, you have to understand human nature.
其他人对你并不感兴趣
They are not interested in you.
他们对我也不感兴趣
They are not interested in me.
他们的兴趣在于自己
They’re interested in themselves.
第一个建议是你需要
The first idea is that you have to
变得真正地对他们有兴趣
become genuinely interested in other people.
下次你碰到别人
Next time you meet someone,
试着发现他身上的闪光点
try to find something remarkable and amazing about that person.
我们都需要一定程度上的关注
We all need some kind of attention.
因此 你会惊奇地发现
Therefore, you’ll be surprised how people react
当把注意力集中在别人身上时他们的反应
when you give them yours.
面带微笑
Add a smile to your face.
我们更喜欢和正能量的人一起
We tend to be around people who radiate positivity.
但是如果你皱着眉头
But if you work with a frown on your face and
还在奇怪为什么人们都对你敬而远之
wonder why people are avoiding you,
你就得清楚 紧锁的眉头是在暗示其他人
remember that your frown is telling them
你不想被打扰
that you want to be left alone.
面带微笑其实很简单
Having a smile is simple.
有一个更简单的方法让人们喜欢你
There is a simpler way to make people like you.
在日复一日的生活中
In our day to day life,
我们太沉浸于自己要表达的东西
we’re so caught up on what we have to say.
然后他们把他人的名字忘得一干二净-
Then they completely forget the person’s name-
这是第二个细节
the second details.
当我还在大学时
When I was in college,
通常我在食堂吃午饭
usually I had lunch in the cafeteria.
在柜台后有一位女工作人员
There was a woman behind the counter
眉头紧锁
with a big frown on her face.
就因为她已经连续做了好几个小时的三明治
Because she had been making sandwiches for hours
而我只是又一个想吃三明治的人
and I was just another sandwich to her.
我告诉她我要的食物
I told her what I wanted.
她取出一片火腿肉
She waited a ham,
两片番茄和一小份薯条
two slices of tomato, a small portion of french fries
然后递给了我
and she gave them to me.
第二天
The next day,
我排在同样的队伍里 还是同样的女人 依然皱着眉头
I was in the same line, same woman, same scowl.
唯一的不同是 我瞥见她的名牌
The only difference was that I noticed her nametag.
笑着说道:“嗨 贝蒂!” 然后点了往常一样的食物
I smiled and I said hello Betty and then ordered the usual.
紧接着 她似乎忘记了标准分量 给了我四片番茄
Well, she forgot the scale, gave me 4 slices of tomato
和两份薯条
and piled up two french fries
直到餐品开始从盘子边缘掉下来
until they started to fall off the plate.
如果你想要让别人对你有独一无二的感觉
If you want to make someone feel unique and special,
就记住他们的名字
remember their name.
因为名字是人们所听到的
Because a person’s name is the sweetest sound
最甜美的声音
they will ever hear.
成为一个优秀的听众
Become a good listener.
鼓励他人谈论他们自己
Encourage people to talk about themselves.
如果你想知道如何让人
If you want to know how to make people laugh
在你背后嘲笑甚至鄙视你 有个小贴士
behind your back end even despise you, here’s a tip.
永远不要听别人说太久
Never listen to anyone for long.
要自吹自擂
Boast about yourself.
如果在别人说话的时候 你忽然灵光一闪
If you have an idea while the other person is talking,
不要等他说完
don’t wait him to finish.
马上写下来然后打断他
Bust writing and interrupt in the middle of a sentence.
但是你想做个讨喜的人
But if you want to be liked amongst people,
做一个有心的听众 要让别人对你感兴趣 你要先对别人有兴趣
be an attentive listener to be interesting, be interested.
询问其他人的兴趣爱好和成就
Ask people questions about their hobbies and accomplishments.
他们会很乐意回答你的问题
They will enjoy answering your questions.
谨记那些正在与你对话的人
Remember that people you’re talking to
与你和你的问题相比
are a thousand times more interested in themselves
他们对自己以及自身的需求和问题方面的兴趣
and their wants and problems
要强一千倍
than they are in you and your problems.
下次你和别人聊天的时候想想这个
Think of that the next time you start a conversation.
最终你让他们觉得自己很重要
And finally make people feel important.
但是要很真诚
But do it sincerely,
渴望成为重要人物
the desire to be important
是人类天性中最深层的需要
is the deepest urge in human nature.
人们买大房子 游艇以及豪车
People buy big houses, yachts and cars
只为了让他们感觉自己重要
just so they can feel important.
他们需要
They want the approval of those with
身边人的认可嗯
whom they come in contact.
他们想要一种
They want a feeling that
在日常现实世界里很重要的感觉
they are important in daily real world.
和人们聊他们自己
Talk to people about themselves
然后他们就会听上好几个小时
and they will listen for hours.
这很简单 不是吗?
It’s simple, isn’t it?
这个思维转变的实例
This paradigm shifting ideas
能够让你的磁场像人一样发生变化,
can make your magnetic pulse different like a person,
只有当你把焦点从你自己身上转移到别人身上时 才能实现
only if you change your focus from yourself on to others.
下次你在工作上或者在酒吧里遇到其他人
So next time you meet someone at work or at the bar,
记住他们的名字
remember their name,
对他们抱有诚挚的兴趣
become genuinely interested in them,
成为一个优秀的听众
be a good listener,
鼓励他们聊聊自己和兴趣
encourage them to talk about themselves and their interests
让他们感受到自己很重要
and make them feel important.
很快 你将会成为
Soon, you’ll become the like a person
视频开头你羡慕的那些人
you admired at the beginning of this video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教你如何获得他人青睐。

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

Julianne

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMns602_bg

相关推荐