ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何说腹语:第九课 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何说腹语:第九课

How To Be a Ventriloquist! Lesson 9 | JEFF DUNHAM

《怎样和自己说话》
Well, students, we’re at our ninth and final lesson,
同学们这是第九节也是最后一节腹语课
and this one is called figure manipulation.
而这节课也称为 操控木偶
第九课:操控木偶
I have my own little Jeff Dummy right here.
我旁边是我的玩偶小杰夫
I want to show a few things with figure manipulation that Peanut can’t really do yet.
我想展示一些Peanut还没学会的木偶操控技巧
He hasn’t practiced enough.
他还没能熟练运用
So umm, also umm
所以 嗯……
my ventriloquial voice for this little guy is gonna be higher than what Peanut shows
我扮演角色的腹语音调会比Peanut高
because my normal speaking voice is lower.
因为我的正常音调会低一些
So, I gonna pick something that’s kinda close to Peanut’s voice.
所以我将用一种和Peanut相近的声音
What do you think?
你怎么看
– I think I should talk kinda like this. – Ok.
-我想我这样说话就很好 -好
Yeah, this is good.
对 这很好
– hahahaha – All right.
-哈哈哈 -那就好
Now, if you noticed as I’ve been talking,
你可能已经注意到 我说话的时候
little Jeff has been looking around.
小杰夫会往四周看
He never died.
他是有生命的
He never just sat still.
他不是僵硬地坐着
And that’s what figure manipulation is,
而这正是操控木偶的诀窍
keeping the Dummy alive,
让木偶保持生命力
making him live by his movements.
让他通过自己的行动活着
So umm, he has moving eyes.
所以 看 他的眼睛在转动
If you have little Jeff, you know he has moving eyes,
当你操控小杰夫时 你让他转眼珠
he has moving mouth, he has a moving head.
张嘴巴 晃头
And you use all these different things to bring the Dummy to alive.
通过这些不同动作让看他起来活着
You can tilt him, you can lean him just like this,
你可以前后左右摇晃他
he can bounce around a little bit on your leg.
让他在你腿上蹦哒
And the next another thing. I put my, umm, foot on top of a chair.
还有另一件事 我会将我的脚踩在椅子上
And he sits on the knee like that.
让他这样坐在我的膝盖上
This is a traditional way that ventriloquist have operated dummies
这是腹语学家操控玩偶的一种传统方式
and I use to do it this way as well.
而我以前也用这种方式
Or you can have figure stand that Dummy sits on
或者你可以让木偶坐在架子上
like Peanut and Walter and Achmed do.
像Peanut Walter和Achmed那样
What else? Little Jeff?
还有什么吗 小杰夫?
I don’t know. I think this is kind of interesting, I don’t know.
我不知道 我觉得这实在太有趣了
Should I become a ventriloquist myself?
我应该成为一名腹语表演者吗
No, I… I think just, me is good.
不不 我认为……就我就好了
You can just enjoy being Peanut’s Dummy too.
你也可以享受当Peanut的木偶
– Ok, fine. – Yeah.
-噢 好吧 -好
Have you learned anything today?
你今天学到了什么吗
No, I’ve been in the suitcase the whole time.
没有 我被迫待在行李箱里一整天
But thanks for asking.
不过谢谢这么问
– Ok. – Yeah.
-好吧 -嗯
We’re gonna come back with Walter in a minute.
我们一会将和Walter一起回来
– I’m not care. – Ok.
-我无所谓 -好的
Thanks for talking with us.
谢谢你和我们聊天
– You’re welcome. – Ok.
-不用谢 -嗯
Silence! I kill you!
安静!不然我杀了你!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教你如何说腹语。如何在说腹语时让你的木偶仍然具有生命力。

听录译者

Yi

翻译译者

蒽~宇~

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ph9SS3kIco

相关推荐