ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何说腹语:第八课 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何说腹语:第八课

How To Be a Ventriloquist! Lesson 8 | JEFF DUNHAM

Well Peanut, it looks like there’s been an addition to the act.
Peanut 我们好像多了一名新成员
Yes! I’ve got my own little Jeff dummy. Isn’t he great?
没错 这是我的木偶小杰夫 他看起来不错吧
– I think so. – OK.
– 是的 – 那就好
第八课 腹语声音和时间点掌握
Now, you are ready to do a show?
你准备好要表演了吗
I am. I’ve been practicing.
准备好了 我一直在练习
I can talk without moving my lips,
我现在可以说话时嘴唇不动
and I’m ready to make the guy talk.
也准备好让小杰夫说话了
– Well Peanut, there’s a couple of more steps first. – Like what?
– 好的 Peanut 在这之前还有几个步骤 – 比如呢
– Well, do you have your ventriloquial voice? – What?
– 比如 你有准备好你的腹语声音吗 – 什么
Do you have your ventriloquial voice?
你有准备好你的腹语声音吗
I don’t know. Should I?
我不知道 我应该准备吗
Well, can you talk without moving your lips?
那你能在嘴唇不动的情况下说话吗
Yes. I can go, “the boy bought a basketball.”
是的 我可以说 “男孩买了一个篮球”
– Okay. – I’m ready.
– 不错 – 我准备好了
– Mm mm. – Why not?
– 呃 还没有 – 为什么
Because you have to have a voice that doesn’t sound like your own for the dummy.
因为你需要给木偶配一个跟你自己声音不同的声音
Oh. You are right.
哦 你说的对
If I just talk without moving my lips and make him talk,
如果我只是保持自己的嘴唇不动 让他说话
he could talk but he sounds just like me.
他确实可以说话 但声音其实跟我的一样
– Right. So you have to come up with another voice just for your dummy. – Oh.
– 没错 所以你需要给木偶配一个另外的声音 – 哦
– Now be very careful when you pick the voice. – Why?
– 你在选择声音时要格外注意 – 为什么
– You want a voice that you can do easily. – Why?
– 你需要一个你可以轻松发出的声音 – 为什么
Because if you strain your voice too much,
因为如果你在给木偶配音时太过吃力
you won’t be able to make the dummy talk for long,
你就无法让木偶说得太久
and you will lose your own voice.
还可能会失掉自己的声音
– Ok, don’t wanna do that. – No.
– 我并不想那样 – 是的
-No. – Alright, so…
– 是的 – 好吧 那么
Your voice is kind of high, isn’t it?
你的声音有一点高 对吗
It’s a little bit high, like “ahhh…”
有一点高 就像这样 “啊”
So what’s a, what’s a voice that’s kind of opposite of your own?
那么什么样的声音跟你刚好相反呢
– Well, that would be low, “ohhh…” – Right.
– 是稍微低一点的声音 就像这样 “哦” – 没错
Too high. Too low.
这是过高的声音 这是过低的声音
– Pick something in-between. – Ok.
– 选一个介于两者之间的声音 – 好的
I talk like this, then he could talk, I don’t know, like this.
我说话声音是这样 那他或许可以这样说话
– How about that? – Sure.
– 你觉得呢 – 当然可以
– Okay. – Alright. Now can you make him talk?
– 好的 – 那么现在你可以让他说话了吗
– Yes. – So, say “the boy bought a basketball” without moving your lips.
– 可以 – 那不要动嘴唇 说“男孩买了一个篮球”
– Okay. – In the ventriloquial voice.
– 好的 – 用腹语声音来说
The boy bought a basketball.
男孩买了一个篮球
– Very nice. – Okay.
– 很好 – 太好了
– Now make him say it. – Okay.
– 现在你让他来说这句话 – 好的
The boy bought a basketball.
男孩买了一个篮球
– Good, huh? – No.
– 很好 对吧 – 并不是
– Why not? – Your timing is off.
– 为什么不好 – 你的时间点没有把握好
– My what? – Your timing.
– 我的什么 – 你的时间点
– What do you mean? – Well,
– 什么意思 – 这么说吧
you pulled the lever inside there on the headstick there to make him talk,
你通过操控他头部的控制杆来让他说话
but his mouth opened once and closed once.
但他的嘴巴只张合了一次
– So? – You have to make the mouth open and close once for each syllable of every word.
– 所以呢 – 你得让他在说每个单词的音节时 嘴巴都张合一次
– What? – When I say “hello”,
– 什么意思 – 当我说“你好”的时候
how many times did my mouth open and close?
我的嘴巴张合了几次
– I don’t know. – Make him say “hello”.
– 我不知道 – 试着让他说“你好”
– Hello. – No. It’s “he-llo”.
– 你好 – 不对 应该是“你-好”
Oh. So it would be like “he-llo”.
哦 那么应该像这样 “你-好”
– Very good. – Oh. I get it.
– 非常好 – 哦 我懂了
It gives more of an illusion of life.
这让你的木偶更加生动形象
I see. So, the boy, “the boy bought a basketball”
我明白了 所以 “男孩买了一个篮球”
is having these syllables, like this.
这句话有这么些音节
– Make him say that. – Okay.
– 那让他说吧 – 好的
The boy bought a basketball.
男孩买了一个篮球
– Ah! I got it! – Fantastic.
– 啊 我懂了 – 太棒了
– Ooh, this is fantastic. – Alright.
– 哦 真的太棒了 – 很好
– But now you need to go practice. – Okay.
– 但现在你还需要多练习 – 好的
Practice on your ventriloquial voice, and practice on your timing.
练习你的腹语声音和时间点的把握
Remember, once for each syllable of every word.
记住 在说每个单词的音节时
That’s how often you open the mouth.
嘴巴就张合一次
I can do this.
我可以做到
– Keep practicing. – Another 20 minutes?
– 继续练习吧 – 20分钟吗?
Just sit in front of the mirror, make him talk.
就坐在镜子前让他说话
Carry on a good conversation.
一直和他对话
Ok. Sounds like fun.
好的 听起来很有趣
– Sounds good? – Uh, yeah I guess.
– 听起来不错吧 – 呃 还行吧
– Okay. – Your hand is cold. Haha.
– 好吧 – 你的手冰冷 哈哈

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

杰夫教你如何说腹语的第八课,杰夫和小伙伴Peanut将会向你展示如何给木偶选择正确的声音,以及如何把握好时间点,让你的木偶更加生动形象。

听录译者

JZ

翻译译者

JZ

审核员

审核员_JW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNgqj5Ia_c

相关推荐