ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何说腹语:第三课 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何说腹语:第三课

How To Be a Ventriloquist! Lesson 3 | JEFF DUNHAM

欢迎回来!
Welcome back!
我不想做这件事
I do not want to do this,
我不想呆在这里
I do not want to be here,
我不想成为一个腹语者
I do not want to be a ventriloquist.
第三课:字母F
来吧 这很有趣
Come on, this is fun!
不 这很无趣
No, it’s not.
你有持续练习吗?
Have you been practicing?
我当然有
Of course I have.
我一直坐在镜子面前
I have been sitting in front of the mirror
和傻瓜Peanut Achmed一起
with that idiot Peanut and moron Achmed
和我的牙齿一起
with my teeth lightly together,
我的嘴唇轻轻分开 吧啦吧啦吧啦
my lips slightly apart, bla bla bla
–你感觉怎么样?–感觉很好
– How are you?- Pretty good at it.
–都很好–是的
– All good.- Yeah.
–你想要学习下一个更难的字母吗?–不 根本不
– You want to learn the, next difficult letter?- Not exactly, no.
–好吧 不管怎么样我们都是要学的。–喔 随便
– Well, we’re gonna do it anyway.- Oh, whatever.
–下一个更难的字母是什么?–我不知道
– What’s the next difficult letter?- I don’t know.
–F–F
– F- F
–是的。你知道怎么F怎么说了吗?–嗯 就是F
– Right. Do you know how you say F?- Yeah, go F.
–不 你的嘴唇不要动。–哈?
– No, without moving your lips.- Huh?
当你说F这个字母时
When you say the word F,
你用你的 大多数人会用他们的牙齿
you take your, most people take their teeth
并且把他们的下嘴唇贴在牙齿上。–是的
and put their bottom lip up against their teeth.- Yes.
所以你要用你的嘴唇去发F的音
So you are using your lips to pronounce the word F.
–你对我吐了口水–抱歉 Walter
– You spit on me.- I’m so sorry, Walter.
–我希望你学到这个–好的
– I want you to learn this.- Okay.
–让我猜猜
– So let me guess,
–有一个代替F的字母吗?–是的
– is there a substitute letter for the, um, letter F?- Yes.
–那是什么–事实上那是一种声音
– What is it?- Actually it’s a sound.
–哈?–是埃塞
– Huh?- It’s Eth.
–什么?–埃塞
– What?- Eth.
–埃塞?–是的 埃塞就像说埃塞尔
– Eth?- Right, Eth as in Ethel.
–喔 好的–是的
– Oh, okay.- Right.
所以你用这种声音代替F这个单词
So you substitute that sound for the letter F.
–你能说个句子给我练习吗?–当然
– Do you have a sentence for me?- Sure.
等等 所以你的名字在腹语里应该是杰斯?
Wait, so your name in ventriloquist would actually be Jeth?
–是的 没错–好的 我明白了
– Yeah, that’s right.- Okay, so I’m done.
–不 你必须练习–随便
– No, you have to practise.- Whatever.
–好的–什么句子?
– Alright.- What’s the sentence?
如果一个人交了好运 他会很好
‘If good fortune follows a fellow, he’s fine.’
–什么?–如果一个人交了好运 他会很好
– What?- ‘If good fortune follows a fellow, he’s fine.’
–行吧 你这些愚蠢的句子是瞎编的吧?
Whatever. Are you making up these idiotic sentences?
–试试吧–好吧 好吧
– Just try it.- Okay okay.
–嘴唇轻轻分开–我知道
– Lips slightly apart.- I know.
–和牙齿一起–如果你还有牙齿
– Teeth together.- If you still have teeth.
–正确–如果是假牙怎么办?
– Right.- What if they are dentures?
–一样的–好的 冷静一下
– It works the same.- Okay, calm down.
–好–舌头在嘴里慢慢放松
– Alright.- Tongue loosen in the mouth.
–一直都是–读出这个句子
– It always is.- And pronounce this sentence.
–那是什么来着?–如果一个人交了好运 他会很好
– What was it again?- ‘If good fortune follows a fellow, he’s fine.’
好的 我们继续
Okay, here we go.
看好了 孩子们 大人们 介于两者之间的所有人
Watch this kids, and adults, and anyone in between.
我在这里。准备好了吗?
Here I am. Ready?
如果一个人交了好运 他会很好
‘If good fortune follows a fellow, he’s fine.’
–真棒。–我知道 我的假牙动了 但成功说出来了
– That’s pretty good.- I know. My dentures shifted, but that was great!
–好吧 所以你知道我想让你做什么吗?–我猜猜 练习?
– Alright, so do you know what I want you to do? – Let me guess, practise?
–是的–多久?
– That’s right.- How long?
–20分钟–做同样的事?
– 20 minutes.- Same thing?
–是的–好吧
– Right.- Good.
–面对镜子–好
– In front the mirror.- Yep.
–读出来–好 如果一个人交了好运 他会很好
– Pronounce it.- Yeah. If good fortune follows a fellow, he’s fine.
–20分钟–我知道
– 20 minutes.- I heard you.
–一遍又一遍–好吧
– Over and over.- Okay.
–很好–闭嘴
– Be good.- Shut up.
安静!我要杀了你!
Silence! I’ll kill you!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教大家如果用腹语说F这个字母。

听录译者

Cecilia

翻译译者

柚子精爱吃卤蛋

审核员

审核员_JO

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s178bZlhHA

相关推荐