未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何成为一个加拿大人

How to be a Canadian

如何成为加拿大人
How to be a Canadian
遵循这些步骤 你也可以像我们一样
Follow these steps and you too can be like us, eh?
步骤1:了解加拿大的不同地区
Step 1: Learn the different regions of Canada.
还在钻机上工作?
Still working on the rigs?
没有 我被解雇了
Naw, I got laid off
如果你不去工作就不会来酒吧 你这个肥胖的新斯科舍人
If you don’t get to work you’re not coming to the bar you greasy bluenoser.
总会有下一年
There’s always next year.
兄弟 我饿了
Dude, I got the munchies
我们能去吃寿司吗?
Can we get sushi?
诶 我又把芥末弄在我最喜欢的衬衫上了
Aye, again I spilled the mustard on my favourite shirt.
# 沉重的孤独 #

步骤2:用罂粟轻轻地扎自己
Pay tribute to our fallen soldiers
来向阵亡的战士致敬
by gently stabbing yourself with a poppy.
噢亲爱的 是Timbits!
Oh sweet! Timbits!
哦很好 你们又把好吃的都吃完了
Oh, great, you guys ate all the good ones again.
唔 你真的应该把那朵罂栗花取下来
Eugh, you should really take off that poppy.
这朵罂栗花?
This poppy?
不 我不能把它取下
No, I can’t take this poppy off.
要知道 我们的祖先
You see, our forefathers,
他们牺牲自己的生命
They sacrificed their lives
为了我们今天
For the rights and for the freedoms
所享有的权利和自由
That we enjoy to this day
我唯一能做的就是戴上
The least I could do is wear this
这朵小花 为了…
One, little flower, for
步骤3:记住加拿大电视节目的黄金时段
Remember the golden age of Canadian television
# 过渡曲 #
♫ Body Break theme music ♫
嘿 我能用番茄味薯片与你的零食交换吗
Yo, can I trade you ketchup for all dressed?
当然
Sure.
# 睡梦之乡加拿大 #
♫ Sleep Country Canada ♫
# 为何要在其他地方买床垫?#
♫ Why buy a mattress, anywhere else? ♫
叮!
Ding!
# 药物 药物 药物 #
♫ Drugs, drugs, drugs. ♫
# 哪种好 哪种坏 #
♫ Which are good, which are bad? ♫
北美的家庭河马
The North American house hippo
遍布整个加拿大和美国东部
Is found throughout Canada and the Eastern United States.
为什么我从没见过家庭河马
How come I’ve never seen a house hippo!
你见过家庭河马吗
Have you seen a house hippo?
步骤4:学习加拿大俚语
Learn Canadian jargon
一元 两元 24杯啤酒 26盎司的酒
loonie, toonie, 2-4, 2-6,
美国 加油快去 学霸 汽油小偷 感谢
the states, give’r, keener, hoser, beaut,
针织冬帽 育空 装在口袋里的小瓶子 汽水 雪橇
toque, yukon, mickey, pop, toboggan,
只限男士参加的聚会 水电 均脂牛奶 加两块奶油或两颗糖的咖啡
stag, hydro, homo milk, double double,
汽化器
carburator!
对吗?
eh?
步骤5:尽全力把硬币的中间部分推出来
Try your hardest to push the middle out of a toonie.
啊它要出来了 让我试试吧
Ah, she’ll go. Give me a try, eh?
酷!
Cool!
等等…
Wait…
损坏钱币是违法的吗
Isn’t defacing money illegal?
(警察扩音器) 举起双手出来
(Police megaphone) Come out with your hands up!
步骤6:热爱你的加拿大偶像
Love your Canadian celebrities.
噢贾斯汀
Oh, Justin
你是如此的帅气
You’re so dreamy.
关于你的一切都那么性感
Everything about you is so hot.
你的头发
Your hair,
你的纹身
Your tattoo,
你有力的臂膀
Your powerful elbows
苏西
Suzy,
快出来
Come quick
Barenaked Ladies和Gordon Lightfoot
The Barenaked Ladies and Gordon Lightfoot
在George Stroumboulopoulos上
Are on George Stroumboulopoulos!
等一下 你在做什么
Wait a second, what are you doing?
呃…只是在做我的社会研究
Uh… Just doing my social studies.
我待会儿跟你一起在沙发上看
I’ll come join you on the chesterfield.
步骤7:尊重加拿大的法律体系
Respect the Canadian legal system.
嘿 伙计们
Hey there, fellas.
哦天呐 我是加拿大皇家骑警队的
Oh shoot! It’s the RCMP!
涂鸦行为直接违反了
That graffiti there is in direct violation
官方语言法案的第22b条
Of section 22b of the Official Languages act.
请说英语或法语
English and French please.
步骤8:认识到不管是喜欢还是讨厌曲棍球
Recognize that whether you love or hate hockey,
你都会因它而喝醉
You’ll probably get drunk because of it.
唐·切利:这就是我为什么要穿绿色衣服 戴这个漂亮帽子的原因
Don Cherry: And that’s why I’m wearing green and this beautiful hat
他们在讨论唐的衣服
They’re talking about Don’s clothing!
干!
Drink!
唐·切利:孩子们……
Don Cherry: Kids…
干!
Drink!
罗恩·麦克莱恩:我们得快点了 还有一分四十五秒
Ron MacLean: We gotta go quick. We got a minute forty-five…
啊 他们快没时间了 喝
Ah, they’re running out of time, drink.
(唐·切利假装在弹钢琴)
(Don Cherry plays invisible piano)
哟 他在弹钢琴
Oh, yo, he’s doing the piano thing.
继续喝 两口 两口
Drink, that’s two, that’s two
喝两口
That’s two
唐·切利:(吧啦吧啦)
Don Cherry: (Nonsense)
大家把酒都喝完
Everyone finish your mickeys
什么
What?
我以为我们还要再喝26盎司
I thought we were drinking 2-6s
步骤9:用加拿大版本学习美国的事物
Learn the Canadian version of American things
全球音乐电视台 Much Music排行榜
MTV, Much Music,
新飞越比弗利 迪格拉丝中学的下一代
90210, Degrassi,
梅西百货公司 the Bay商场 塔吉特 泽勒斯 美国职业橄榄球组织 加拿大橄榄球联盟
Macy’s, the Bay, Target, Zellers, NFL, CFL, Hanson’s
Hanson乐队 the Moffatts乐队 赛百味 三明治先生 培根 加拿大培根
Hanson, the Moffatts, Subway, Mr. Sub, Bacon, Canadian Bacon
侃爷 公鸭 罗杰斯先生 换装先生 纽约 多伦多
Kanye, Drake, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Dressup, New York, Toronto,
乔治·布什 史蒂芬·哈珀
George Bush, Stephen Harper,
唐纳德·特朗普 凯文·奥利里
Donald Trump and Kevin O’Leary,
步骤10:利用免费医疗
Take advantage of free healthcare
嘿 你听说他们让加拿大性别中立了吗
Hey did you hear they made O Canada gender neutral?
什么 你是说小妞儿现在也能唱歌了
What, you mean chicks can sing it now?
她看起来怎么样 小伙子们
How’s she look, boys?
快追 加油 兄弟
Get on it and give’r, bud!
8天后# 过渡曲 #
♫ Body Break Theme ♫
看起来你已经打上了石膏
So it looks like you’re already covered for you cast
你的CT扫描
Your CT scan
还有新的钛合金假肢
And the new titanium leg
唯一的余额是
The only remaining balance is
拐杖的17.38美元
$17.38 for the crutches
17美元?
17 bucks!?
不好意思 我要和当地议员谈谈这件事
Sorry but I’ll be speaking to my local MP about this.
步骤11:用一半时间去了解公制
Understand the metric system, half of the time.
欢迎回到“谁想赢得百万加元?”
Welcome back to “Who Wants To Win A Million, Eh?”
你准备好回答最后一个问题了吗
Are you ready for your final question?
准备好了 说吧
Yeah, let’s give’r
为了一百万加元
For one million Canadian Dollars…
你重多少千克?
How much do you weigh in kilograms?
选项是 A.40千克
Is it A, 40?
B.80千克
B, 80?
C.65千克
C, 65?
D.200千克
D, 200?
天呐我不知道 我不了解千克
Oh, I don’t know, I don’t know kilograms
记住
Now remember
你可以获得一个延长时间
You can earn a bonus lifeline
直到听完五分钱合唱团的一首歌
By listening to one Nickelback song in it’s entirety
我想我要走了
I think I’m going to walk.
步骤12:永远不要接受枫糖浆的替代品
Never accept substitutes for real maple syrup
哇你不会是要用那个糖浆吧?
Woah! You’re not gonna use that crap, are ya?
什么?
Yeah?
尝起来不像正品
Tastes nothing like the real thing
管他的 都是一样的
Whatever, it’s all the same
拉塞尔先生 这已经是本月的第三次了
Mr. Russell, that’s the 3rd time this month
我要以违禁品罪名给你写罚单
I’m gonna have to write you up for contraband
你不能只给我个警告吗?
Can’t you just give me a warning?
不行
Sorry
20个小时的社区劳动
20 hours of community curling?!
相当于我整个周末的时长了
That’s like my whole weekend
最后一条
And finally,
知道肉汁乳酪薯条的好坏差异
Know the difference between a good and a bad poutine
孩子 怎么了
Little boy, what seems to be the matter?
我的肉汁乳酪薯条…
My poutine…
你的肉汁乳酪薯条?它怎么了?
Your poutine? What’s wrong with your poutine?
肉汁的热度不足以融化乳酪
The gravy wasn’t hot enough to melt my cheese curds
我的天哪
Oh my God
我以约翰·麦克唐纳的灵魂起誓
I swear on the ghost of John A. Macdonald
我们要弄清楚是谁给你做的这个
That we are going to find out who did this to you
找到后 我们要提出
And when we do, we are going to file
正式投诉
A formal complaint!
我们还遗漏了什么?
What did we miss?
在下面的评论栏中发表意见
Leave a comment in the comment section below, eh?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何成为一个加拿大人

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sherry

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPX3lEIS4bo

相关推荐