ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在拉美如何砍价——库斯科旅行购物挑战 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在拉美如何砍价——库斯科旅行购物挑战

How to Bargain in Latin America | Cusco Travel Shopping Challenge

What’s up everybody? Welcome back to Vagabrothers.
大家好 欢迎回到《哇嘎兄弟》
Right now we are in Cusco, Peru
我们现在在秘鲁的库斯科
and today we have a very fun challenge for you.
今天我们给大家带来一个非常有意思的挑战
Cusco has been a natural crossroad since before Incan times,
在印加王朝以前 库斯科就一直是天然的交通枢纽
and the markets here are some of the most colorful in Latin America.
这里的市场是拉丁美洲最色彩斑斓的
So before we go home,
所以在回家前
we decide to challenge each other to a souvenir shopping challenge.
我们决定挑战一下自己 买点纪念品
It’s going to be a shop -off.
这是一次购物式告别
We each have 150 solos, which is around $50 American.
我们每人有150比索 大概50美元
We’re going to take
我们要花上1小时时间
about an hour and hit up some of the indigenous
在当地的市场上购物
marketplaces here and see who can get the coolest souvenirs.
看谁能买到最酷的纪念品
You will be the decider.
你们是裁判
Are you ready? I was born to haggle.
准备好了吗?我生来就会讨价还价
I was asking them. Oh well. Yeah, are you ready?
我刚才是在问观众 哦 好吧 你准备好了吗?
I’m ready. You got your cash? I got my cash.
我准备好了 拿好钱了吗?拿到了
You got your haggling? Goy my haggling.
准备好讨价还价了吗?准备好了
All right. Vamanos. Let’s go
好的 开始吧 咱们出发
购物大挑战 秘鲁 库斯科
So on today’s shopping adventure,
在今天的购物探险中
I will be joined by my good buddy, Carlos.
我的好伙伴卡洛斯要和我一起
He’s going to be helping with the camera work.
他会帮我进行拍摄
What are your thoughts on Peru so far?
到现在为止你对秘鲁的印象怎样?
Peru’s a beautiful place. There’s a lot of
秘鲁很美
interesting people and things and situations to look at and photograph.
有许多有趣的人 事和场景可看及拍摄
From a photography perspective, this place is incredible.
从摄影的角度来看 这个地方是极好的
We’re going to dive deep into it
我们即将前往第一市场
by heading over to the first market.
深入探访本地
The challenge is this: I want to get alpaca.
难点在于:我想要买羊驼毛制品
Alpaca has the smoothest, softest, warmest wool,
羊驼毛是最光滑 最柔软 最温暖的羊毛
and it’s also the most expensive.
也是最昂贵的
So I was just talking a guy over there,
我刚才和那边的一个家伙聊了聊
and I’ll an alpaca blanket right off the bat….
我想马上买一个羊驼毛毯
He’s asking for 120.
他要120比索
This is going to eat my entire budget.
这可是我全部的预算呀
So the challenge is: I’m going to have to haggle to try to get a nice little pocket scarf.
所以挑战是:我必须要去讨价还价买到一个漂亮的小口袋巾
Looking for a sweater too,
再买件毛衣
and then hopefully something for Carrie within my budget.
然后希望我的预算还能给卡丽买点东西
So it’s going to be hard,
肯定不容易
but I think we can do it.
但是我觉得我们能行
Tiene alpaca?
有羊驼毛的吗?
Un scarf? Y alpaca? Y tambien un sweater.
有围巾吗?羊驼毛的 有羊驼毛的毛衣吗?
That just happened.
如你所见
Don’t know how she just did that?
真不知道她是怎么做到的
But this is kind of cool.
但是这很酷
I like it. Sold
我喜欢 我买了
I think I found something.
我觉得找到我想买的东西了
I need to get something for Carrie.
我得给卡丽买点东西
I know that she loves dainty little earrings,
我知道她喜欢精致的小耳环
and there’s some pretty stuff in here.
这里的耳环都挺漂亮
All right. Well, that’s kind of a good deal.
好的 这种交易还不错
For 50 soles I can get these really
花50比索就可以买到这些
beautiful earrings that have two little Inca ladies on them with turquoise
这些漂亮的耳环 上面有两个小小的印加女子
inlaid and then on the back a diety
镶嵌着绿松石 背面还有一个神
called Altuni who is the god of medicine.
名为Altuni 是药神
If I buy it for her, she’ll always be healthy.
如果买给她这个 她会永远健康
I think we should head over to the main market, though.
我觉得我们还是要去一下主市场
You know anything about sewing machines?
你知道与缝纫机有关的东西吗?
An old Singer is like… these are antiques.
像以前的歌手一样……很古老
Super expensive, very reliable.
超级贵 但是非常可靠
You guys, this is pretty insane.
听着 这个真的有点不可思议
We found these little guys.
我们发现了这些小东西
These are actually the fetuses of cows.
这其实是牛的胎儿
They say that they use them for making offers to Pachamama
据说是用来供奉帕查玛玛女神的
so that they have like a plentiful harvest.
以保佑他们能够有足够的收成
It’s pretty incredible stuff that you can find in these markets.
在这些市场上能见到这些东西 很不可思议
All right, so my brother was just
好的 我兄弟刚才去了
in the San Pedro market, which is the biggest one.
圣佩德罗市场 是这里最大的市场
That’s where a lot of people go,
许多人都到那里购物
but I know that I want artisan crafts,
但我想要一些工艺品
so I’m going to go specifically to the artisan market.
所以我要去专门的工艺品市场
There’s a bunch of expensive boutiques here
这里有许多精品店
that have really high-end versions of ponchos and everything.
有非常高端的披风和其它东西
You don’t want to buy there,
人们不想在那里买东西
but they can be really good for kind
但是这里的确适合
of seeing the type of thing that you want
看一看你想要买的那类东西
because it is kind of more curated for tourist’s tastes
因为这些产品符合游客的品位
Next up I bought some quail eggs,
接下来我买了些鹌鹑蛋
only one sol for four of them.
四个鹌鹑蛋只要1索尔
Gracias. Okay, let’s go.
谢谢 好 咱们走吧
We just got in here,
我们刚走进这里
and you can already see it’s a gold mine.
你可以看到这里像金矿一样东西很丰富
It’s full of awesome artisan textiles.
到处都是精美的工艺针织品
You can probably get stuff cheaper
这些工艺品的产地在周围的山谷小镇
if you go to the little towns where they make this in the surrounding valleys,
去那里买这些会便宜点
but this is a good combination
但是这里
of being close to where the tourists areas are and also a great selection.
靠近旅游区 可选择的种类也很多
Let’s go take a look.
咱们去看一看吧
Those are really cool,
那些东西真的很酷
but they were 150 soles, all sheep’s wool
但是全羊毛制品需要150索尔
Really nice, but I blow my whole budget on one thing.
真的很棒 但是我全部预算只能买一件东西了
The average price I’ve heard is about 70 soles.
我听到的平均价格大概是70索尔
I’m sure we can get it probably a little bit less.
我确信我们能把价格砍得更低一点
I see a good spot around the corner. Let’s go.
我看到拐角处有一个好地儿 走吧
I found a awesome sweater made from alpaca wool
我找到了一件特别棒的羊驼毛毛衣
with a llama design on it.
上面有一个美洲鸵的图案
35 soles which is just about 10 bucks.
35索尔 大概是10美元
I’m stoked.
我很兴奋
I got a sweater;
我买了件毛衣
got poncho; got some shot glasses and stayed under budget.
披风 口杯 这些还没用完预算
I’m calling it a happy day.
这一天很愉快地结束了
Go meet up with Alex and see what he got.
走 去和亚历克斯汇合 看看他买了什么
Finish up this competition.
然后一比高下
The sun has gone down.
太阳落山了
We have finished our day of shopping,
我们完成了一天的购物
and I would just say, first and foremost,
我得说 最重要的是
that was overwhelming.
购物欲是无法抑制的
So much to buy.
有这么多东西要买
It’s just like a feast for the senses.
真是感官的盛宴
This entire town is a vibrant, bustling marketplace.
整个小镇充满生气 是个热闹的市场
It’s really hard to choose what you want,
真的很难选择自己想要的东西
but we did get some cool stuff
但我们确实买了些很棒的东西
Let’s show what we got. Start with you, bro.
晒晒咱们的收获吧 你先开始 兄弟
I wanted to get a sweater,
我本想买件毛衣
but I tried a few on and none of them really fit nicely.
但我试穿了几件 没有一件很合适的
So I ended up not getting one.
所以我决定不买了
But, an essential for up here in the Andes and
但是因为这里是安第斯山区
because it’s fall back home,
回家时已经是秋天了
turning into winter, is a scarf.
即将入冬 我买了个围巾
I found this scarf.
我找到了这个围巾
Not only is it a scarf bro,
它不仅是个围巾
but you can take it,
你可以把头从这里塞进去
and you can tuck it in on itself.
戴在头上
Ooh, and turn it into into a beanie. Whoo
哦 把它变成帽子 哦
That just happened.
如你所见
This is good because this is also a good minimalist
还不错 因为这也符合极简主义者的做法
packing thing because you’re really packing one
你只要了一个围巾
scarf and you get a beanie out of it, too.
你还能把它变成一顶帽子
I am always looking for good gifts for my girlfriend.
我一直在给女朋友找礼物
I bought her a necklace before.
以前我给她买过项链
She loved it. She likes turquoise and blue stones.
她很喜欢 她喜欢绿松石和蓝宝石
So I bought her these beautiful little earrings that have…
所以我给她买了这对漂亮的小耳环
They’re silver and they have turquoise inside of them.
是银的 有绿松石
She’ll like that.
她会喜欢的
And they have little Inca ladies on the top,
上面还有小小的印加女子像
and on the back they have the deity of
背面有一个
medicine and good health.
药神 保佑健康
Shopping for girlfriends notoriously difficult,
给女朋友买东西的确很难
but a gift like this is small enough
但是如果像这么小的礼物
that if she doesn’t like it,
如果她不喜欢
she can hide it in her jewelry box
可以把它藏在珠宝盒里
and it won’t be taking up room in the closet.
在壁橱里占不了多大地方
Lately, we have been going to some
最近我们经常去一些场合
events where we have to wear suits and ties, dressing up.
我们要穿西装 打领带 盛装出席
I figured I could spice up my regular suit
我觉得这个可爱的手绣领带
with this lovely tie, hand embroidered.
可以给我常穿的西装增些情调
And yeah, you know this guy cost me 15 soles.
对 这个东西花了我15索尔
I got some Palo Santo.
我还买了圣檀木
This is used in religious ceremonies down here in Latin America.
供拉丁美洲的一些宗教仪式上使用
This is a very expensive back home in hipster shops in Venice and Silverlake.
这个东西在咱们那里 在威尼斯和银湖的一些时髦小店里非常贵
They’ll charge you an arm and leg for this.
要价贵得离谱
It’s nice and cheap down here.
这儿物美价廉
And then last but not least,
最后最重要的是
one of my favorite things to do when I travel is
我旅行时最喜欢做的事情之一是
to pick up local artwork.
购买当地的工艺品
I am a big fan of paintings, especially
我非常喜欢绘画作品
acquarella or watercolors, and I
尤其是水彩画
found this beautiful painting of Cusco,
我找到了这件漂亮的库斯科水彩画
and I couldn’t say no.
我无法拒绝
So I got this with the last 50,
我用了剩下的50索尔
and I still have ten soles left.
还剩10索尔
So that’s probably enough for a beer.
差不多够买一杯啤酒了
I must say very nice choices, Alex.
亚历克斯 我得说你选的不错
Thank you. Very good selection.
谢谢 选得很好
You went for a lot of smaller things.
你买了许多小物件
I took a different route.
我的做法完全不同
I went for two big items;
我买了两大件
so I decided to look for some ponchos.
我想要买一些羊驼毛制品
There’s a couple types.
品种有很多
The full poncho is really, really big.
全羊驼毛制品真的真的很大
It’s a lot of fabric.
布料很多
It would be impossible to pack my bag.
可能都塞不进我的包里
I already know that whatever I bring,
我知道不管我带什么
I have to bring wearing on the airplane.
我得穿着带到飞机上
And also it’s one of those things where it’s so big that
而且这个东西太大
you know that you’re never really going
你知道 回到南方 加利福尼亚
to wear it back in Southern, California.
真的是不能再穿了
I ended up going for a smaller design poncho.
最后我决定买小一点的披风
It’s not a full poncho.
不是全身型的披风
It’s kind of more like a cape… just a little wrap.
更像个披肩……只包住身体一部分
It’s cool. So if it’s cold at night,
很酷 如果晚上很冷
I can put this on over me when we’re out front from the fire,
从篝火旁回来时就可以披上它裹住身子
and it’s not anything too crazy
而且这件不怎么怪异
that I wouldn’t wear it back home.
回家也能穿
This whole thing was only 45 soles,
这一大件只要45索尔
which is a great deal.
很便宜
That’s less than 15 bucks.
不到15美元
You know what is good about this thing is
这个东西有个好处
like if you have a long night out partying
如果你晚上在室外聚会很长时间
or if you’re by the campfire,
或者你要参加篝火晚会
you can just take it off and use it as a blanket.
可以把它脱下来可以当毯子用
It basically is just a wearable blanket
基本上是一个可以穿的毛毯
It’s a Snuggie. It’s a Snuggie, an Indian Snuggie.
是个加袖毛毯 印加的加袖毛毯
Here you go.

The next thing I got was a sweater.
我买的第二件是件毛衣
I have a black sweatshirt back home,
我家里有一件黑色的羊毛衬衫
but I wanted to get something I could wear that’d be comfortable.
但是我想要穿起来舒服点的东西
So I got a zip-up sweater.
所以我买了件带拉链的毛衫
It’s nice and soft, super soft,
很漂亮 很软 非常柔软
also alpaca fur with a llama on it.
也是羊驼毛的 上面有美洲驼的图像
It’s actually an alpaca, bro.. It’s not. I checked.
-这其实是羊驼 -不是 我确认过了
I thought it was alpaca fur with an alpaca design,
我原以为是带有羊鸵图案的羊驼毛衫呢
and it’s an alpaca fur with a llama design.
是带有美洲鸵图案的羊驼毛
That’s like treachery I don’t know at the deepest level.
我真的不理解 这有点像欺骗
How did the alpaca feel about that?
羊驼会怎么想?
They’re like…
它们会想……
oh, you’re wearing my fur but you put a llama on there?
你穿着我的毛 但是你却放了个美洲鸵在上面
Anyways. I like this one This is just like…this is cool.
不管怎样 我喜欢这件毛衣 就像……这很酷
It’s casual.
很休闲
It’s a sweater
这是件毛衣
I don’t really have a good sweater. I have a sweatshirt,
我真的没有一件好毛衣 我有一件羊毛衬衫
and this is a nice little….it’s a hooded sweater.
这不错……是件带帽子的毛衣
It’s a hooded one?
有帽子吗?
There were ones that came with just a collar,
市场上有只有领子的毛衣
but the designs were as good.
且设计也不错
I got this, and this was only 35 soles, ten bucks.
我买了这件 只要35索尔 相当于10美元
Okay, so still between the two of them,
所以 就这两件
we were at 80 soles, which is half my budget.
花了80索尔 用了我一半的预算
The market was closing early;
市场要提早停止营业
I had to wrap things up early,
我得早点把东西买完
so I just got a quick little gift here.
所以我快速买了这个小礼物
Machu Picchu Four shot glasses from Machu Picchu, 20 soles.
马丘比丘 马丘比丘的四件套口杯 20索尔
The good thing about a gift like this is that I can give one of these to each of my friends,
这种礼物的好处是我可以给每个朋友一个杯子
and it’s an easy gift to bring back home,
这是件容易带回家的礼物
and it’s a way of bringing your trip back to your friends.
而且这样就把旅行带给了朋友们
Just remember that when you are shopping here in Latin America
记住 在拉丁美洲购物时
and pretty much anywhere,
在很多地方
don’t just accept the first price that’s offered.
不要第一次报价就买
Play around a bit. Be polite.
还一些价 但要有礼貌
Don’t just low ball people.
也不要一直压低价格
They put a lot of time and effort
他们制作商品时也付出了时间 很辛苦
into making these things, especially all of this hand-woven stuff.
尤其是这些手工的羊毛制品
But this is a really cool tradition.
真的是很棒的传统
Your tourist dollars help feed families, and they help
他们需要从游客那挣钱养家
these types of activities continue into the future.
也有利于这类传统工艺得以延续到未来
Definitely, like you said. You’re putting food on the table.
真的 正如你所说 你在赚钱养家
Don’t bargain too hard and give a fair price.
不要还价还得太狠 还价要合理
You’re still going to get it for a lot cheaper
这里买的东西仍然
than back home,.
比家里买的要便宜得多
If you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs- up.
如果大家喜欢这个视频 请点赞
Share it with your friends, subscribe and turn on notifications,
分享给朋友们 如果你还没有订阅的话
if you have not already.
请订阅 并关注我们的频道
Tomorrow we’re going to Machu Picchu.
明天我们要去马丘比丘
In the meantime stay curious, keep exploring,
同时保持好奇 不断探索
and we’ll see you guys on the road.
路上见
Peace. On the Inca Trail. Bye.
一路平安 印加之路 再见
This is awesome, officially awesome.
太棒了 真是太棒了

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

库斯科购物及砍价小建议,千万别错过

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CpwScTb6mo

相关推荐
LWIF X