ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

面试中如何回答”介绍一下你自己“ – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

面试中如何回答”介绍一下你自己“

How to answer "Tell Me About Yourself"?

[音乐]
【music】
介绍一下你自己
Tell Me About Yourself
我敢打赌……这将是你在面试中面临的第一个问题
It is a safe bet… this will be one of the first question you will face.
而你回答的情况 将为你整个的面试奠定基调
And the way you answer it will set the tone for the entire interview.
在每次回答的时候 你要注意一点
One thing that stays true for this answer everytime you are asked:
保持专业性
Keep it Professional.
面试官的意图不是想要知道你最喜欢的颜色是什么
Employers are not asking you this question because they want to know what your favourite color is.
而是想知道你是否是这份工作的最佳人选
They want to know why you are the best candidate for the job.
他们想要雇佣一个最佳的人选
Employers wanna hire the best person for the job.
你的任务就是要说服他们 你就是他们要找的人
and your job is to convince them this is you.
因为这很可能是你在面试中的第一个问题
As it is most likely the first question you will face in the interview,
所以这也是你留给面试官的第一印象
it is one of the first impressions will be given in employer.
你要尽量展现出你最专业的一面
You want to give a most professional image of yourself as possible.
为了更好的表现 不要主动透露太多个人信息
In order to accomplish this, do not volunteer personal information.
请介绍一下你自己
Please tell me about yourself.
嗯……我今年23岁 在这里出生和长大
Well, I’m 23 years old. I was born and raised in this city.
我有两条狗 我喜欢打篮球
I have two dogs and I love basketball.
这位候选人已经退出竞争了
This candidate has already set himself back.
你不用提及任何日常生活中的私事 而应该去描述你的专业
You don’t wanna give any imformation about your personal life, but rather your professional life
以及你的专业性如何在这项工作中体现
and how it relates to the position your interview informs.
想要成功 你需要在面试前提前准备和构思你的答案
To do this successfully, you need to prepare and structure your answer
突出你相关的学历 从业经历和专业素养
highlighting your relevant education, experience and professional qualities.
你可以通过招聘信息得知这份工作的任职条件
From the job discription you know what the qualifications for the job are
和公司最看重的能力
and what skills the employer is looking for.
所以你需要强调所有的从业经历 所受的教育 培训
So you want to highlight all the previous work experience, education, training
以及你所具备的与这份工作有关的专业技能
and all other professional skills that are relevant to the position.
无论你的工作经历有多少 你都具备可转换技能
No matter what your work history is, you have transferrable skills.
如果这是你在这个领域的第一份工作 那么强调你的能力
If this is your first job in your field, then highlight the skills
以及你在其他工作经历中得到的
And talk about any transferrable skills
可转换的技能
you might have gained from any of your work experience.
同样也要强调你的成就
Highlight Your Accomplishments as well.
如果你在工作中得到了任何奖项 提升或肯定
If you receive any acdemic awards or any promotions or commendations from your job,
可以随意的提及这些
feel free to mention it.
不是所有你面试的工作都完全相同 即使工作职称列出了
Not every position you interview for is going to be exactly the same, even if the job title lists.
每一个公司都有不同的需求 所以要先研习招聘信息
Each company has different needs, so study the job discription
弄清他们要找的是什么样的人
and figure out exactly what it is they are looking for.
一旦做到了这一点 你的任务就是成为他们要找的人
Once you figure out what the employer is looking for the candidate, your job is to be that person.
所以要明确地强调你所拥有的 有关这项工作的技能和资质
So emphasize the skills and qualifications you have that relate to the jobs specifically.
努力使你的答案有条理
Try to keep your answers in chronological order
你不必去重复一年一年地阐述专业经历
You do not have to recap your professional history year by year,
但你所获得的技能和经历的细节
but details telling the experiences and skills that you have gained
可以帮助你在面试中
as you attain them in the organized fashion
给面试官留下好的印象
will leave a good impression on the employer.
你的简历可以帮助你
Your resume can help you with this
因为它清晰有序地帮你呈现出时间轴
as it is quite in chronlogical order and can help you set timeline.
现在你已经构思好了 这里有一个很好的例子
Now as you have the structure, here is a good example.
请介绍一下你自己
Please tell me yourself.
让我想想
Let’s see.
我认为我有着丰富的从业背景 和医疗救助的经历
I believe I have a very followed background and medical assistance.
我在取得医疗救助学位的同时 也在学习其他不同的技能
I earned my degree in medical assistance while I learned variable skills
例如核心器官 实施注射等
such as taking vitals ,administering injections,
向患者汇报治疗的进程
explaining treatment precedures to patients,
为患者准备检查 协助进行检查
preparing patients for examination, and assisting the position of the examinations.
当我取得学位的时候 我已经在ABC药房的顾客服务部工作了三年
While earning my degree, I worked in customer service at the ABC pharmacy for 3 years as well.
当获得了各种各样的技能时 我也学习到了如何去满足顾客的需求
While I gained variable skills, I learned how to adress customers’ needs
这也让我能有效的与患者交流
which enables me to relate effectively and communicate with patients and their needs.
当我上学的时候 我也做过健康护理方面的实习生 同时也学到了很多技能
I also complete in an internship about healthcare while in school where I picked up more variable skills
包括更新患者的活组织检查记录
including updating patients’ biopsy records
处理来电信息 安排工作任务 准备医院入职
handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission
协助各部门更好地工作
and help make sure the office ran smoothly.
我很希望这些技能能够贵公司的这个职位中运用
These are all variable skills which I will hopefully be able to apply to this position and bring to your office.
记住 当你回答“介绍一下你自己”时
Remember: when answering the question, tell me about yourself.
保持专业性 不要叙述个人信息
Keep it professional and do not give any personal information.
突出你在相关教育和训练中获得的技能 可以帮助你赢得这个职位
Highlight your skills from your relevant education and training that will help you in the position.
把与招聘信息有关的工作经历 和可转换的技能告诉他们
Tell them your work history and transferrable skills that is related to the job your interview informs.
保持条理性 逻辑性
and do so in an organized, chronological fashion.
[片尾音乐]
[ending music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

回答问题时,保持专业性,不要叙述个人信息。

听录译者

fancyzeng

翻译译者

Violette

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5kR7TPAkSw

相关推荐