未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何提高你的职业,而不离开你现在的工作

How to Advance Your Career without Leaving Your Current Job

如何扩展你的事业而不耽误现在的工作
How to Advance Your Career without Leaving Your Current Job.
你爱你的工作 并且你准备好了升职
You love your job, and you’re ready to move up in the company ranks.
遵循这些建议去构建一种有助于职场成长的成功模式
Follow these tips to build a pattern of success that will help you grow professionally.
你需要开阔的思维 坚定的职业道德 上夜校或周末班
You will need An open mind A strong work ethic A willingness to learn Night or weekend classes
或讲习班和导师(可选)
or workshops and a mentor (optional).
第一步
Step 1.
拥有开阔的思维以及为成功而努力工作的意愿
Have an open mind and a willingness to work hard for success.
接触每一项工作 把它们当成学习新事物 获得新体验和
Approach every project as an opportunity to learn new things, have new experiences, and
成长为一名领导者的机会
grow as a leader.
第二步
Step 2.
寻找帮助公司变得更好的方法
Look for ways that you can help your company be a better place.
寻找增加收益 提高顾客满意度或使损失最小化的方法
Find ways to increase revenue, improve customer satisfaction, or minimize costs or waste.
向你现在的老板要求更多的任务以帮助您提升您的技能
Ask your boss for more responsibilities in your current job to help you build your skills
并且获得经验
and gain experience.
告诉他不管怎样只要你能做 你都愿意去帮忙
Show that you’re willing to help however you can.
第三步
Step 3.
只要你有空的话 去帮助你的老板和主管
Help your boss or supervisor whenever you can.
向他们证明你是一个有价值的员工
Prove to them that you are a valuable employee.
让他们成功 接着也会让你整个部门成功
Make them look successful, in turn making your entire department successful.
第四步
Step 4.
参加夜晚或周末课程或者补习班来构建你的技能和知识系统
Take night or weekend classes or workshops to build your skills and knowledge.
和你的老板讨论有助于你更好的帮助公司的技能
Talk with your boss about skills you can gain to better help the company.
问你现在的老板是否愿意支付你的课程或补习班
Ask if your current employer will pay for your classes or workshops.
如果这些课程可以帮到公司
If the classes will help the company,
他们可能会支付全部或部分课程的费用
they might pay for all or part of the course fees.
第五步
Step 5.
追踪支持你对公司的成功贡献的数据
Track data that supports your successful contributions to the company.
通过电子邮件或您的季度 年度报告与老板讨论结果
Communicate results to your boss in an email or through your quarterly or annual reports.
第六步
Step 6.
确保你的收下接受训练并未他们的成功提供支持
Be sure that anyone you supervise receives the training and support they need to succeed.
不能不教他们
Don’t be the only one who knows how to do your job
否则你可能会错过晋升机会
or you might miss a chance for promotion.
在公司找一个指导员
Find a mentor in the company
找你认为领导作风和工作规范值得钦佩的
someone whose leadership style and work ethic you admire.
与他们闲谈一下如何可以建立自己的技能
Have informal chats with them to talk about how you can build your skills.
第七步
Step 7.
对你做的事情要热情 不过要维持专业的态度
Be passionate about what you do, but maintain a professional attitude.
努力工作 并展示你的价值
Keep working hard and showing that you are a valuable employee.
不久你就会在通向成功的路上了
Soon you will be on the road to success.
你知道吗?美国人口普查局2008年的研究表明
Did you know A 2008 study by the U.S. Census Bureau showed that
相比于只有高中学历的工人
workers with a bachelor’s degree earned nearly $26,000 a year more
有学士学位的工人每年约多挣两万六千美元
than workers with only a high school degree.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

提高职业的技巧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

杜小雅

审核员

W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY8Ux5K0UMU

相关推荐