未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

居家工作如何也能保持高效

How to Actually Work...When You’re Working from Home

Today, more and more people are getting the opportunity to work from home, which is great.
如今 越来越多的人有机会居家办公 这很棒
But sometimes, like what’s happening right now with the coronavirus,
但是有时候 比方说像现在的新冠病毒疫情期
certain circumstances may actually force people to work from home.
某些情况可能导致人们不得不居家办公
And while working from home does come with a lot of perks–
虽然在家办公确实有很多好处
you get to work in your pajamas.
你可以穿着睡衣工作
You have no commute.
无需通勤
You get to hang out with your dog.
可以和你的狗待在一起
I love you.
我爱你
It also does have some real challenges.
但是也面临一些现实的挑战
Because there’s less structure,
因为不那么有组织性
you may actually work too much and focus too hard
你实际上可能会工作太久 全神贯注
and get burned out.
以致于精疲力尽
What’s the answer?
解决办法是什么?
The second is actually kind of the opposite.
第二个挑战 差不多与之相反
It might just be hard to focus
可能会难以集中注意力
and get as much done as you really want to do.
导致没法完成计划的工作
The key to overcoming both of these challenges
克服这两个挑战的关键是
is to set boundaries around your time and space.
在时间和空间上给自己设定边界
So when you’re working, you’re working.
当你工作时 就专注工作
And when you’re not working, you’re not.
当你休息时 就好好休息
Here’s how.
以下是解决方法
The first thing you’re going to want to do
你要做的第一件事
is give yourself a dedicated workspace away from distraction,
是给自己一个专用的远离干扰的工作空间
meaning away from the TV,
意味着远离电视
away from any music or the kitchen.
远离任何音乐 远离厨房
One thing that’s really helpful is to be able to shut the door,
非常有帮助的一点就是 关上门
so that you’re out of sight.
这样就没人能看到你了
[SAD MUSIC PLAYING]
[悲伤的音乐]
The second thing you want to do is make a schedule and stick to it.
第二件要做的事 制定日程并遵循它
And it may sound silly,
听上去可能有点傻
but you actually want to pretend that you’re not working from home.
但是实际上 你确实要假装自己并非在居家办公
So get up as you normally would.
所以按照你平时的时间起床
Pour yourself a cup of coffee.
给自己倒一杯咖啡
Sit down with your computer.
在你的电脑前坐下
It’s good practice to play out for yourself
这是一个很好的自我练习
what’s acceptable and not acceptable to do during office hours.
在工作时间 允许做什么 不允许做什么
So for example, when you’re at work,
比如说 当你在工作时
you’re not going to play with your dog or listen to music.
你不会去和狗玩耍 也不会去听音乐
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐声]
So don’t do them while you’re at home actually focusing on your work.
所以当你在家专注办公时 别去做那些事
Finally, you’re going to want to quit at quitting time.
最后 到了下班时间 你要停止工作
Even if you’re in the middle of a project,
就算你手上的项目正做到一半
put it down, because it will help you get jumpstarted the next day.
放下手上的工作 因为这有助于你第二天重新开始
Do you want to get me sipping my coffee?
你希望我喝点咖啡吗?
The third thing you’re going to want to do is set boundaries.
第三件要做的事情是设定边界
The people or animals in your life are going to see you at home
共同生活的人或者宠物看到你在家
and think you’re taking the day off.
会认为你在休假
But that’s not the case.
但事实并非如此
Buddy, I need you to listen to me.
伙计 我需要你听我说
I know what this looks like,
我知道这看上去像在休假
but it’s not what it seems.
但这不是事实
You’re going to want to explain to them, unapologetically,
你需要理直气壮地向他们解释
that you’re working from home.
你正在居家办公
We’ll go on a walk at lunch.
我们会在午餐时间散步
We’ll go to the park.
我们会去公园
And the more they see you around the house doing your thing,
当他们越多地看到你在家里做自己的事
the more they’re going to begin to understand that
他们越能够开始理解
this is your time to focus.
这是你专注于工作的时间
So at the end of the day, you might feel like you just didn’t get enough done.
当一天结束 你可能觉得还没有完成足够多的工作
This is pretty normal, and a lot of people feel this way when they work from home.
这很正常 许多居家办公的人都有这种感受
That’s why the last thing that’s really important to do
所以 最后一件但却很重要的事
is celebrate your wins.
就是庆祝你的成就
Maybe write them down and go over everything you did that day.
或许可以写下并重温当天完成的每件事
These daily reminders are really good,
这些日常记录很有帮助
because they can create a virtuous cycle.
因为它们可以创造一个良性循环
And the next time you work from home, [DOG BARKING]
当你下次居家办公时 [狗吠声]
you might feel a little bit more focused
你或许能感到更专注一些
and just better about your day when it’s over.
当一天结束时 能感觉更良好
Because it’s not easy.
因为这并不容易
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

居家工作时,如何才能保持专注,保持高效?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

zbz

审核员

审核员J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZiBugq4ts

相关推荐