未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

实现任何目标的三个妙招

How to Achieve Your Goals: 3 Science-Backed Strategies That Work

Hey, what’s up, party people?
嘿 朋友们 最近怎么样
It’s Marie Forleo, and welcome to
我是Marie Forleo
another Marie episode of Marie TV
欢迎再次收看我的节目
and the Morie Forleo Podcast.
也欢迎收听我的播客
So today I want to talk about how to achieve your goals,
今天我要教你如何实现自己的目标
and specifically three science-backed steps
通过以下三条具体的科学步骤
to help you achieve your goals.
帮助你实现目标
So that once we get past all this “new year, new you” hoopla,
当我们过了“新的一年 新的自己”的兴奋劲
you’ve actually got some solid practices in place
这三条策略能让你有坚实的行动力
to help yourself stay on track.
帮助你达成目标
Why?
为什么?
Because here’s the truth.
事实是这样的
The states around making lasting change from New Year’s resolutions
能为“新年新决心”不懈努力
are pretty dismal.
是很难做到的
In fact, one study by the Journal of Clinical Psychology showed
据一份临床心理学期刊的调查显示
that about 54% of folks who make a resolution
在下定决心要完成某个目标的人中
fail to keep it up past six months.
大概有54%的人都不能坚持超过半年
And then guess what?
还有更让你想不到的
Most people make the same damn resolutions 10 times without success.
大多数人同一个目标会下定决心好几次 都以失败告终
That’s sad, isn’t it?
太悲剧了 对吧?
That’s super sad.
太让人难受了
So to combat those odds,
为了克服这个难题
here are three simple and science-backed strategies
以下是三条简单的科学策略
to help you achieve your goals more consistently.
帮助你坚持不懈地达成目标
So this first one is pretty simple,
第一条很简单
but I got to say hardly anybody does it.
但我不得不说 很少有人做到这一点
So strategy number one is this.
策略一就是
You want to write it down and write it down daily.
每天都要将自己的目标写下来
So Dr. Gail Matthews, who’s a Professor of Psychology at the Dominican University of California,
来自美国加州多明尼肯大学的心理学教授Gail Mattews
she did this amazing study on goal setting, right?
她做了个很棒的“目标设定”研究
And she discovered this:
她发现了
that we human beings are actually 42% more likely to achieve our goals
我们只需把目标简单地写下来
if we simply write them down.
就会多出42%的可能性实现它们
Look, I know y’all,
听着 我明白你们的想法
I know this sounds basic,
我知道这听起来很简单
but people still don’t have their top goals written down,
但人们还是没有把目标写下来
and I got to tell you, they certainly don’t look at them every day.
而且我敢说 他们绝不会每天都看写下的目标
So here’s what I do.
我是这样做的
This is my own personal practice.
这是我的个人经验
Whatever my top goals are for the moment,
不管当前我的首要目标是什么
I actually write each one of them down.
我都会把他们一一写下来
I do this every day,
天天如此
and I write them down at least 15 times.
每次至少写15遍
This is exactly what I did when it came to my book.
在写书的时候我就是这样做的
Everything Is Figureoutable.
这本书叫《所有事情都能解决》
I literally wrote, I am a number one New York Times bestseller
我真的写了“我要成为纽约时报的最畅销作家”
15 times a day,
每天写十五遍
every single day for 18 months.
坚持写了一年半
Now you can say what you want about that,
不管你怎么看待我的方法
whether it’s voodoo.
说它是巫魔法也好
I think it’s all about focus.
但只有这样才能专注于目标
So if you think I’m nuts, I’m fine with that.
你要说我是个疯子 我也接受
Most people do.
大多数人都这么说
But once I did this every single day,
但在我每天这样做之后
it helped me keep my top focus top of mind.
这个习惯让我把精力放在首要目标上
Right? So you can do this too.
懂吗 所以你也可以这样做
And if you’re truly serious about achieving your goals this year,
如果你今年真的很想要实现自己的目标
please make sure that you actually write them down.
一定要把你的目标写下来
And I would encourage you to write them down daily.
我的建议是 最好每天都写
So strategy number two is this:
第二条策略就是
you want to schedule the time and the place that you’regoing to take action
你得计划采取行动的时间 地点
and have a backup plan.
并且还要准备B计划
So check this out, y’all.
我跟你们说
Dr. Heidi Grant Halvorson, who’s a social psychologist
Heidi Grant Halvorson博士是一位社会心理学家
who actually studies goal setting and motivation,
他研究“目标制定及其动机”
found this.
他发现
提前安排行动的具体计划 比如时间 地点
能提高两倍或三倍你成功的几率
Did you hear that?
听到了吗?
You can double or triple your chances for success in achieving your goals
成功的几率能提高两三倍呢
I don’t know about you,
我不知道你怎么想
but I like those odds, don’t you?
但我真的喜欢这数字 你呢
Now, one of the things I’ve shared with my B-Schoolers for years is this:
这么多年来 我经常对我的学员说
if it’s not scheduled, it’s not real.
如果没有具体计划 就没真实感
So I need you to make sure that you schedule time
所以你一定得确保要安排时间
in your calendar to take action towards your goals
为实现目标付出行动
and also include where you’re going to do it.
同时也要安排地点
So for example, let’s say it’s a workout, right?
就拿健身举个例
Schedule the time you’re actually going to work out,
计划你锻炼的时间
plus put in the place.
以及锻炼的地点
Are you going to do it at the gym?
是去健身房呢?
You’re going to do it in your living room,
还是就在家里的客厅?
you’re going to do it in your local park?
或者是去附近的公园?
Doesn’t matter.
无所谓
Just put it down.
但一定要把它定下来
And if you really want to dial up your chances for success, do this.
如果你真想要提高成功的几率
Make a contingency plan too.
同时也要制定一个应急计划
What does that mean?
这是什么意思呢?
It means you actually think ahead and you plan for problems or setbacks
这叫做提前计划 以应对突发情况
that you already know could throw you off track,
以免计划被可能出现的困难打断
and then you solve for them in advance.
你就能提前解决这些麻烦
And finally, strategy number three is this,
最后 第三条策略就是
send updates to a friend.
向朋友更新你的进展
So check this one out.
听好了啊
The American Society of Training and Development did this study, right?
美国“训练与发展”协会做了一项调查
And they found that you actually have a 65% chance of completing a goal
研究发现 要是你对其他人做出承诺
if you commit to someone.
你完成目标的几率能提高到65%
And then check this out.
还有一点
If you actually have a specific accountability appointment with another person,
如果你和其他人一起制定一个具体的计划
this can actually increase your chances of success by up to 95%.
最后成功的几率高达95%
You guys, 95 freaking percent.
伙伴们!95%啊!
I think that’s amazing.
这太令人惊奇了!
That is like real, real good.
这真的真的很棒
And look, you don’t have to make this complicated, right?
看 整个过程其实并不复杂
For example, you can actually just set a standing date with your friend
例如 你可以将每周四设为固定日期
that every Thursday y’all are going to send each other an email
这一天给对方发电子邮件
or a text with a status update by, I don’t know,
或者发短信汇报各自的完成情况
5:00 PM, something like that.
这天下午5点截止
Boom, done.
啊哈!搞定!
You just jacked up your odds of success by 95 damn percent.
你已经把成功的几率提高到了95%
And with that, you’ve now got three science-backed strategies
好了 现在你已经掌握了三种科学策略
to help you achieve your goals in the new year and beyond.
来帮助你实现“新年目标”以及其他的目标
And if you want even more help bringing your dreams to life,
如果你需要更多建议 帮助你实现梦想
Can you do me a favor?
帮我个忙
Can you just get this book?
去买这本书吧
It’s called Everything Is Figureoutable.
书名叫做《所有事情都能解决》
And don’t just read the book, y’all,
你们不要光读书
Do the book.
还要付诸行动
I promise you on my life
我拿自己的性命担保
that if you actually do the work in this book,
要是你能按书中的步骤付诸实践
it will change your life.
你的一生都会被改写
Guaranteed.
我保证!
Now, in fact, you know what?
其实呢 你知道吗
I actually really want to help you achieve all your goals this year.
我真的很想帮你实现你所有的目标
So we’re going to give away three signed copies of this book.
所以我们将赠送三本亲笔签名书
And guess what you’re going to get?
猜猜你会得到什么呢?
You’re going to get a limited edition, Everything Is Figureoutable journal, y’all.
你会得到“所有事情都能解决”的限量笔记本
This is so beautiful.
这个笔记本很漂亮
And guess what
你再瞧瞧
This is vegan leather, vegan leather.
这可是人造革封面的哦
And you know what else you’re going to get?
猜猜还有什么?
This Everything Is Figureoutable water bottle.
还有这个配套水杯
Because guess what?
因为啊
You can’t figure shit out if you’re not hydrated.
水都喝不够 你还能解决啥问题?
That’s right.
我可是认真的
You know what else you’re going to get?
猜猜还有什么礼品呢
You’re going to get some fun stickers,
还有这些有趣的小贴纸
because who doesn’t love stickers?
谁不喜欢贴纸呢
Everything Is Figureoutable.
“所有事情都能解决”
You can put that on your computer.
你可以把它贴在电脑上
Some cute little oranges.
还有一些可爱的小橘子
If you know the story, you know what’s up with that.
如果你知道书中的故事 你就会明白橘子的含义
And then a little Jersey Marie,
还有一张贴纸是我自己
and she’s saying no more bullshit excuses,
她说 不要再找借口了
which is perfect for this time of year.
这个口号来的正是时候
So all the details to enter this giveaway are on the blog post
所有赠品的信息都在我的主页上
that goes along with the episode over at marieforleo.com/blog.
这个视频最后就有链接
Now this is time sensitive,
时间有限哦
so go over and read them all now.
赶紧去网站上看看吧
Okay. So now I want to hear from you.
现在我想听听你们的想法
So tell me, what’s the most important goal
告诉我 今年你最重要
that you are committed to achieving this year
最想要实现的目标是什么?
and why?
原因是什么?
You got to remember, reasons come before results, people.
你要记住 实现目标前要先明确自己的初衷
Come chat me up on social @marieforleo.
你可以在社交平台上和我聊天
Or tell me about it over on the comments at marieforleo.com.
或者在marieforleo.com上留言评论
Now, once you’re there, be sure to subscribe to our email list
登录网站后一定要记得订阅我的频道
and become an MF Insider.
成为我们的一员哦
You’re going to get a jolt of love and positivity
每周 你都能从中获得欢乐和正能量
and action-based learning every damn week.
以及执行力方面的学习推送
Until next time, stay on your game and keep going for your dreams,
坚持下去吧 为你的目标奋斗
because the world needs that very special gift that only you have.
因为世界需要你那份特殊的礼物
Thank you so much for tuning in to MarieTV and the Marie Forleo Podcast,
感谢您收看我的节目
and I’ll see you soon.
再见
Hey, are you ready to bring your dream business to life?
嘿 准备好把梦想事业变为现实了吗?
Is it finally time to make the difference you were born to make?
是不是该做点有意义的事了呢?
Good, because we can help.
太好了 因为我们能够为你提供帮助
Get started now at JoinBSchool.com.
现在就行动起来 加入我们吧
赚够票子 改变世界

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

下定决心要做的事,却总是坚持不了?如何坚定不移的向目标努力,最终实现目标?此处有正解!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

刘小贵

审核员

审核员YY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMACJq3XJY

相关推荐