未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何平衡工作和生活?

How To Achieve The Perfect Work-Life Balance | Fast Company

当你想着幸福
– Well, when you think about happiness
就会想到幸福的生活
and having your happiest life
然后想到快乐地工作
and then your happiness at work
我是说 工作会占用很多时间
I mean, one reason that work matters a lot is
所以工作非常重要
you spend a lot of time at work.
对很多人来说 工作会占用生活中的大部分时间
And like a big part of most people’s day is spent doing their work.
因此 如果你工作不开心 就很难快乐
And so if you’re not happy at work, it’s hard to be happy.
我想 对于每个人来说
And also, work and athome I think for everyone,
工作和生活越来越交织在一起了
it’s becoming more and more intertwined.
我们不会这样想:
We don’t have that feeling of like,
哦天哪 五点钟了
oh my gosh it’s 5:00 p.m.,
我要放下我的公事包
I’m gonna put down my briefcase
结束今天的工作了
and be finished for the day.
我们即便在工作也好像是在家里一样
We’re sort of always in work and then home
你知道 你可能你会在午休时
you know you might be buying something online
上网购物
during your lunch hour.
所以说 这个界限是模糊的
So these boundaries are not clear.
我觉得 要在工作和生活中都快乐
And I think that for us to be our happiest at work and at home
我们确实要认真思考
we have to really think through that.
例如 我是否要安排一下时间
Like, do I need to givemyself specific slots of time
什么时候下班 什么时候不看手机
when I am off duty, whenI don’t check my phone,
什么时候休息
when I don’t feel likeI should be doing work.
我工作的时候 是不是要关上门
when I’m at work am I gonna close my door
在三小时内谢绝任何与我手上的
and for three hours be unavailable to anybody who’s not associated
大项目无关的人
with this one big project that I have.
所以我认为 你除了要专心之外
And so, part of it is focus,
也要懂得善用时间
part of it is, I think, using your time.
有个对很多人有效的办法是做计划
One thing that works for a lot of people is actually scheduling things.
不是像“我明天要去健身房”
It’s not like, oh, I’m goingto go to the gym tomorrow,
而是“在周五或周六的
it’s like I’m going to goto the gym at 10:00 a.m.,
上午十点我要去健身房”
whether that’s on a Fridayor that’s on a Saturday.
就是要为每一件事安排特定时间去做
Like when exactly do you wantcertain things to happen.
这么做的好处在于
And when you do that, the advantage is,
你会发觉不是每件事都能安排上时间
then you see that there’snot time for everything.
时间只够做那些最重要的事
There’s only time for the things that are the most important.
所以有些事就会被舍弃
And so some things will fall away.
你很可能必须这么做
And that probably what you need to have happen
才能同时在家庭生活上和工作上找到快乐
if you want to have a happy home life and a happy work life.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对于快乐工作并快乐生活的建议

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

CZ

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OVJRWCnHOA

相关推荐