未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

如何面试工作

How to Ace a Job Interview

如何面试工作
How to Ace a Job Interview.
欢迎你来到丛林节目
Welcome to the jungle, my man.
丛林法则 适者生存
This is it, do or die, survival of the fittest.
担心你会被淘汰?
Afraid you’re going to blow it?
别担心
Relax.
我会提供制胜策略使你成为最终的胜者
Here are some fail-safe tactics that’ll shoot you to the top of anybody’s short list.
你需要一些职业装备
You will need A professional-looking outfit
一个公文包或文件袋
A briefcase or portfolio
一份最新的简历和一个积极的态度
An up-to-date resume and a positive attitude.
第一步
Step 1.
做调查
Do your research.
全面浏览公司网站
Pour over the company’s website,
寻找关于公司和其主要竞争对手的信息
search for relevant news items about it and its major competitors,
把握与你专业领域相关的最新发展动态
and catch up on the latest developments in your field.
找到公司需求和你自身技能之间的关联
Look for connections between the company’s needs and your skills.
做好准备论述你如何能帮公司实现目标
Be prepared to discuss how your accomplishments complement the company’s goals.
第二步
Step 2.
提前到场
Arrive a few minutes early.
至少要准时
At the very least, be right on time.
面试场合绝不能迟到——那很糟糕
Never arrive late for a job interview—that’s just lame.
第三步
Step 3.
注意穿着打扮 给面试官留个好印象
Dress the part to give the visual impression that you belong.
不一定非要正装领带
Not every interview requires a coat and tie,
但穿着必须整洁得体
but you should always look neat and professional.
第四步
Step 4.
看到任何人都要面带微笑
Make nice with any employees you meet while waiting,
对接待员始终要礼貌
and always be nice to the receptionist—she’s
因为她是公司的眼睛和耳朵
the eyes and ears of the company.
第五步
Step 5.
给面试官一个坚定冷静的握手
Greet your interviewer with a firm, dry handshake.
握手力量适度 不要鲁莽
Don’t give just a limp finger grab, don’t go overboard and crush their hand,
也不要尝试任何开玩笑或自作聪明的事
and don’t try anything funny or clever.
第六步
Step 6.
递交你最新的简历和推荐信
Make sure your resume and list of references are up to date,
以及相关复印件
and bring extra copies of both.
第七步
Step 7.
注意你的言语表达
Listen as much as you talk.
答话直入主题
Keep your answers on point,
别忘记提出问题 同时也要回答提问
and don’t forget to ask questions as well as answer them.
你有没有辞职后长期玩游戏的经历呢?
Did you quit your last job to play poker for a year?
如果有 请做好解释的准备
If so, be ready to explain why
你会被问到的
–you will be asked.
第八步
Step 8.
对一切要有积极包容的态度
Put a positive spin on everything.
谁都希望雇员团结合作
Everyone wants to hire a team player,
所以绝不能抱怨其他的工作
so resist the urge to complain about another job or
或是说前任雇主的坏话
badmouth a former employer.
第九步
Step 9.
不要夸大你的知识技能
Don’t exaggerate your skills or your knowledge.
直接说出你的长处和短板
Be straight about what you do and don’t know,
然后表示如果你得到工作会加倍努力学习
and offer to learn more if you get the job.
主动展示你的人格魅力
Let your personality show,
但你和朋友一起去面试时 请不要太做作
but save the theatrics for when you’re hanging out with your friends.
第十步
Step 10.
微笑 点头 保持目光专注
Smile, nod, and maintain eye contact.
适当肢体语言有助于参与交流或表达兴趣
The proper body language conveys interest and engagement.
切记不要没精打采!
NO SLOUCHING!
第十一步
Step 11.
离开前记得问招聘程序的下一步安排
Before you leave, ask about the next step in the process
然后将全部时间放在应聘职位上面
and the overall timeline for filling the position.
第十二步
Step 12.
面试结束别忘说谢谢
Don’t forget to thank everyone on the way out.
当你回家后
When you get home,
给每位面试考官写份便笺寄给他们
mail a handwritten note to each person you spoke with.
你知道微软面试题经常问为何井盖是圆的
Did you know Interviewers at Microsoft often asked job applicants why manhole covers are
其实是为了考察应聘者思维能力有多好
round, just to test how well they thought on their feet.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是一个帮助应聘者面试的视频,分十二步详细剖析了面试的制胜策略

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

摩鲤鱼

审核员

W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArenD1cSZ6U

相关推荐