ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何在面试中脱颖而出 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在面试中脱颖而出

How to Ace a Job Interview: Tips, What to Wear, and Answers to Tough Questions

How To Ace A Job Interview
如何在面试中脱颖而出
-Big job interview this morning?
上午有重要工作面试?
Here’s what to know before you go in to meet the boss.
以下是在你去见老板前要知道的事情
First,let’s take a look at that wardrobe.
首先 让我们看看衣柜
You can wear whatever you want as long as you confident
只要你自信 你可以穿任何你想要穿的衣服
and aren’t inappropriately dressed for the workplace where you’re interviewing.
并且穿着得体
But if you want to eliminate some variables
但如果你想排除一些意外
avoid bright colors and large prints.
避免鲜亮的颜色和大的印花
Your interviewer may just hate that color.
你的面试官可能只是反感那种颜色
So stick with neutrals.
所以要穿素净的衣服
Unless the job is creative or in fashion,
除非你的工作偏时尚设计方面
it’s fine to stay understated.
不然还是低调为好
Now,practice bragging to yourself in the mirror.
现在 在镜子前练习夸赞你自己
Don’t just psyche yourself up.
不要只是自我安慰
Say some actionable things about getting this job.
说一些关于得到这份工作可行的事情
Remind yourself of your skills,experience,
提醒自己你的技能 经验
ambitions and achievements.
雄心和成就
Now these points are top of mind.
现在这些要点都是最重要的
Go get on, slugger.
加油 强者
If you’re going to be late
如果你要迟到了
or going to have to speed to arrive on time
或者快马加鞭才能赶到
ask to reschedule.
打电话重新安排面试
But remember, you can only reschedule once
但请记住 你只能重新安排一次
so be early next time.
所以下次要提前
You should offer a warm handshake——literally.
通常见面时 你应该热情的握手
A cold, clammy handshake can turn off an employer.
冰凉潮湿的握手可能会让雇主反感
So hold a warm beverage before you go in.
所以在你进去之前先拿一杯热饮暖手
This will offer a sense of comfort and familiarity right away.
这会立马让雇主感到一种舒适和熟悉的感觉
While in the interview, don’t fidget or play with anything.
面试时 不要坐立不安或玩任何东西
Be open with your body language.
大方自然一点
Don’t slouch, cross your arms or clench your hands.
别没精打采的 抱胸或者紧握双手
That makes you appear distant and closed off.
那会让人觉得你冷漠不好交流
And maintain eye contact as well as you can.
尽量多进行眼神接触
When faced with a tricky question, don’t make something up, don’t lie.
遇到棘手的问题时 不要捏造事实和撒谎
Just acknowledge and pivot.
只需承认或转移话题
Acknowledge you haven’t used that software
承认你没有用过那个软件
but you’re enthusiastic and capable of learning.
但是你有热情和学习的能力
Always come in with an engaging question for the interviewer.
一定要向面试官提出一个吸引人的问题
Something like,”What’s your favorite part of this job?”
例如:这份工作你最喜欢什么部分
or,”How will I be able to help you in your day-to-day?”
或者我怎么能在日常生活中帮助你
Think of it as a conversation, not an interrogation.
把它当做是一场对话而不是审讯
You’re also interviewing them to see if you want to work there.
你还要询问他们 看看你是否想在那里工作
Then always send a thank you note within 24 hours,
然后在24小时内发一封感谢信
and don’t copy and paste the same message to everyone you met.
不要把同样的信息发给你遇到的每一个人
Remmber,you did your best and it’s now out of your hands.
记住 你已经尽力了 现在已经脱离你的控制范围

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何在面试中脱颖而出?在见老板之前我们需要知道哪些事情?如何为面试做准备?面试如果不能准时出现该怎么办?面试过程中应该注意什么?视频为您一一解答

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

蒽~宇

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfVtHk9r6c

相关推荐