未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士崛起换个结尾

How The Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended

嘿.
Hey.
Skye小姐 呃
Ms. Skye, um,
你想知道我的秘密身份吗?
You wanna know my secret identity?
是Bruce Wayne?
Is it Bruce Wayne?
怎么每个人都知道…呃 我是说..
How does everybody know.. ehhh I mean..
(清喉咙)
(clears throat)
也许.
Maybe.
你刚犯了一个很严重的错误.
You just made a serious mistake.
恐怕 没你的严重.
Not as serious as yours, I fear.
Bane..
Bane..
我们不必在这客气了 Wayne先生.
Lets not stand on ceremony here. Mr Wayne.
听起来不错.
Sounds good to me.
蝙蝠飞镖.
Bat-dart.
额 这是什么?
Ehh whats this?
睡眠剂?!
Sleeping agents?!
是的…我本打算一会儿再去救他们的 但是想想 现在正好.
Yea.. I was gonna save them for later but then I thought, now’s good.
你必须做的比哦哦哦哦…好吧…可以做到了.
You will have to do better than ohhhhh,,, ok.. that could do it.
Bane正躲在隧道里.
Bane’s hiding in the tunnels.
好吧 让城里的每个警察现在都到那儿 不在岗的 在岗的 我不在乎
Well then get every cop in the city down there now! Off duty, on duty, I don’t care. No matter
无论他们在干什么 召集起来 带到地下 把他引出来!
what they’re doing, gather them up and march them underground and smoke him out!
我想这不是个什么好办法 警官 我是说 如果发生什么事? 我们已经
I don’t think thats such a good idea, sir. I mean what if something happened? We’d have
没有人手可调配了.
like zero cops left.
我的天啊 你说的对.
Holy cow, you’re right.
我想这些药让我说话有点疯狂.
I think these drugs have me talking crazy.
也许 呃 封锁所有出口. 派一支队伍 比如特警队 引他出来
Maybe just uh, block all the exits and send in like a SWAT team to smoke him out. Good-
好好决定 新人.
good call, rookie.
这有些钱.
Here have some money.
好 我要在这扫描一下我的手
Ok, I’ll just scan my hand here.
哎呦!!
Oops!!
我好像启动了加压水舱的紧急装置.
I seemed to have activated the emergency flood chambers.
我想你们无论怎么窃取反应堆 这都会是个问题 不是吗?
I suppose this will put a hiccup in whatever plans you had for stealing the reactor, wouldn’t it?
我道歉.
I do apologize.
好吧 要么赶紧游 要么赶紧死.
Well, get busy swimming or get busy dying.
自己做好准备…我父亲的工作被接手了.
Prepare yourselves… my father’s work is done.
呃~…
Ehhhh…
史上最糟的死.
Worst death ever.
我可以把它弄出海滩.
I can get it out over the bay.
呃 哦…
Ughh, Uh..
你疯了吗?你的血流的到处都是.
Are you crazy? You are bleeding all over the place.
是呀 我已经被刺伤了.
Yea, I’ve been stabbed.
我的血要流光了 但 没事儿 因为…
I might be bleeding out, but it’s ok. Because…
因为我是蝙蝠侠.
Because I’m Batman.
好吧 砰砰 我猜这意味着我们完蛋了.
Well, poop. I guess this means we’re screwed.
(爆炸)
(blast)
嗨 Alfred!
Hi, Alfred!
抱歉Bruce让你哭了!
Sorry Bruce made you cry!
我还是接受不了哥谭镇那些不起眼的角色 在那个故事里死了.
I still can’t get over how no important Gotham characters died in that story.
我知道 很好.
I know. It’s pretty awesome.
我是指 没有人 甚至你
I mean, like nobody. Even you.
甚至我
Even me.
你的背受伤了 心脏也受伤了 甚至你的银行账户都被破了.
You had your back broken, your heart broken, your bank account even broken.
你甚至被刺到了 老兄.
You even got stabbed, dude.
是啊.
Yep.
你现在怎么还活着?
How are you still breathing right now?
没关系 我已经知道你要说什么了.
Nevermind, I already know what you’re gonna say.
因为我是蝙蝠侠!
Because I’m Batman!
正好就是这句.
Walked right into that one.
是 你猜对了.
Yes you did.
黑暗骑士崛起怎么结尾
How The Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended
哦 见鬼 不 我竟没穿那套.
Oh heck no, I’m not wearing that.
感谢观看哥谭镇
Thank you for watching, Gotham.
订阅你的HISHE
Subscribe to your HISHE.
特别感谢一下来自Creature Hub的Max和Dan 提供了配音.
Special thanks to Max and Dan from the Creature Hub, who supplied their voice work.
观看更多视频 请给我们你的评论 以让我们能…
Watch some more videos. And please leave us a comment so we can..
我们听不明白!
We can’t understand you!
什么不明白?
Whats that?
把麦克风从你脸上拿开.
Move the microphone away from your face.
把麦克风离脸近一点? 你们说的是这吗?
Move the microphone closer to my face? Is that what you said?
哈哈哈
Hahaha
大家 晚安!
Good night, everybody!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】Rhea

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLyoog562x4

相关推荐