未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》换个结尾#2

How The Avengers: Age of Ultron Should Have Ended - Part Two

给《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》换个结尾#2
How The Avengers: Age of Ultron Should Have Ended-Part Two
蝙蝠侠! 什么?
Batman! What the?
哦 他走了.
Oh he’s gone.
嘿 你的权杖借我研究几天介意吗?
Hey do you mind if I study the scepter for a few days?
当然介意!
Of course!
我不想看到它在你手里受到任何伤害.
I do not see any harm leaving it your hands
还不如现在直接带它回阿斯加德呢.
rather than just taking it straight to Asgard right now.
不要让他研究你的权杖!
Do NOT let him study that scepter!
雷神 你说过有危险的…
Thor, you promised me danger…
目前为止 发生的所有危险 就是你脱了衣服 进了这个洞穴的游泳池.
so far all that’s happened is you’ve gotten undressed and gotten into this cave pool.
我忍不住在想好像正错过什么东西.
I can’t help but feel like something is missing.
我要想到了!
I’m having a vision!
*哗啦作响**使雷神发出噪音*
*splashes* *makes Thor Noises*
行 我出去了.
Alright I’m out.
我们得做些什么!
We have to do something!
有谁知道怎么阻止一辆正在跑的火车!?
Does anyone know how to stop a run away train!?
我抓到它了!
I got it!
*火车发出刺耳的声音*
*train screeches*
就是你们的友好邻居惊奇宇宙的 蜘蛛侠
Just your friendly neighborhood MARVEL universe, Spider-Man!
你最强就只能做到那样吗?!
Is that the best you can do?!
我最强可以做到这样.
This is the best I can do.
正是我想要的
This is just what I wanted
你们所有人 反对我
All of you, against all of me…
我我我我~我~
me Me Mer meerrrr Merrrararrr…..
那两个是我的孩子!
Those two are my children!
什么?
What?
我们被称为变种人!
And we are called MUTANTS!
*子弹射击*
*bullets fire*
*喘气*
*gasp*
如果我们能把时间存储在瓶子里…
If I could save time in the bottles of time…
然后我可以节省所有的时间. 不留不留不留(拟声)
Then I could save all of the time. blewp blewp blewp!
什么? 你为什么停了?
What? Why are you stopping?
我以为停了!
I thought YOU were stopping!
对呀 我们停了吗?
Yeah are we not stopping?
当然没有了!
Of course not!
哦 好吧!
Oh Okay!
*奥创呻吟声*
*ultron groans*
杂种…
Son of a…
出言不逊!
Language!
然后最强大的奥创死了…
And then the strongest Ultron was dead…
所以 我们又一次完成了拯救世界的任务.
so we finished saving the world, again.
嗯哼! 是呀我们又做到了! 好哇 我们这边! 沙威马!
Huzzah! YEAH we did! Hooray for our side! Shwarma!
奥创世纪结束了!
The age of Ultron is over!
呃…我不会称那是世纪的.
Uh… I wouldn’t call that an age.
是呀 那最多不过一周.
Yeah that was more like a week at best.
更像是来自奥创的一点小麻烦而已.
More like the”Minor Set Back” of Ultron.
嘿! 那我们怎么都卷进来了.
Hey! That’s how we roll.
让强大的奥创离开再慢一点 你能想象吗?
Can you imagine if you let Big Ultron get away for just little bit longer?
我们中某个人或许已经死了.
One of us might’ve died!
我们不能那样!
We can’t have that!
好吧 为这次成功祝贺.
Well congratulations this time.
你创造了一个纯真善良的英雄阻止了邪恶的机器人…
You stopped an evil robot by creating a hero that is pure and good…
发射的激光 有红色 黄色还有蓝色…
And shoots lasers, and is red yellow and blue…
能飞
and flies.
*咳*
*cough*
好像听过.
Sounds familiar.
你想问我有没有流血?
Do you want to ask me if I bleed?
没有.
No.
但是这家伙要流血了!
But this guy’s going to!
他想挑起争端.
He’s trying to pick a fight with me.
没用的!
It’s not going to work!
哦 会有用的!
Oh yes it will!
你会流血的!
You are gonna bleed!
你指的是就像你父母那样?!
You mean just like your parents?!
哦!
Oh!
老兄 你生气了?
You gettin mad brah?
现在 现在! 没人想内战…
Now now! Nobody wants a civil war…
呵…
heh…
是吗?
Right?
哦 不! 不会的 天啊我们都是朋友!
Oh no! No way, man we’re all friends!
我来这! 战争 不好!
I just got here! WAR BAD!
我觉得听起来挺酷!
I think that sounds kinda cool!
嘿.
Hey.
你想知道我的秘密身份吗?
You wanna know my secret identity?
不怎么想.
Not really.
女孩儿 你的发音怎么这么难听 你使我想说的好听点…
Girl, your accent is so bad, you make me want to be good…
哦 等等!
Oh wait!
我已经…
I already am…
因为我…
Because I’m…
*攻击*
*zap*
害怕蝙蝠!
AFRAID OF BATS!
到处都是蝙蝠!
BATS EVERYWHERE!
快走开!
GET’M AWAY FROM ME!
*吓坏了*
*freaks out*
太可怕了!
IT’S SO TERRIFYING!
很好!
Fine!
我亲自动手.
I’ll do it myself.
是 你可以的!
Yes you will!
因为你想在这工作 就必须听我指挥.
because if you want to work here you shall do my bidding!
现在 投入你的愤怒!
Now plunge with all of your hatred!
就是这样!
Yes!
我可以感受到你的愤怒!
I can feel your anger!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】Rhea

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjZP4XzHfI0

相关推荐