ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

给忍者神龟换个结尾 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给忍者神龟换个结尾

How Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Should Have Ended

*喘息*
*gasp*
把照相机给我!
Gimme the camera!
哦 看哪! 他在用蝙蝠侠的语气说话呢.
Oh look! He’s doing his bat man voice.
我也注意到了.
I noticed that too.
你们已经被服务过了 乌龟们!
You’ve been served, turtle!
因为我是蝙蝠侠!
Because I’m Batman!
*瘫倒*
*feints*
给忍者神龟怎么结尾.
How Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Should Have Ended
*打架声*
*fighting sounds*
你们这些家伙是最糟糕的忍者了!
You guys are the worst ninjas!
你们在哪学的这样打的呀?
Where did you learn how to fight?
我不会读!
I don’t know how to read!
哦.
Oh.
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!
hahahahahahaha!
情况不妙 兄弟们.
Not good, bros.
Shredder开启了倒计时 要释放毒气到这个城市.
Shredder started the countdown to release the toxin into the city.
这是件放大版的恐怖事件!
This is a horror of magnifying proportions!
不仅因为Shredder演了电影史上最普通的使用第三大老套剧情的角色之一…
Not only is Shredder performing one of the most commonly used 3rd act cliche’s in cinematic history…
而且大约纽约98.2%的人…
but an estimated 98.2 percent of the New York population…
在确切的时间 由于将要释放调制的化学药剂 陷入濒临死亡的境况!
will be in a near death state by the precisely timed release of that chemical concoction!
我是个聪明人.
I’m the smart one.
我们得把那个定时器给停了! 让我们抓住他 兄弟们!
We gotta stop that clock! Let’s get him boys!
好啊 喔喔 停! 惊奇蜘蛛侠?
Cowaaa Whoa whoa stop! The amazing spider-man?
嘿 小伙子们.
Hey fellas.
老兄! 你在这干嘛呢?
Dude! What are you doing here bra?
好吧 毒气应该是在这座塔的顶端被释放的…
Well a toxin is about to be released at the top of this tower…
在毒气毒害纽约之前我必须阻止它.
I have to stop it before it poisons New York City.
呃 不! 那是我们要做的.
Uh no! That’s pretty much what we’re doing.
我想你想说的那个塔在那呢.
I think you want that tower over there
哈喽! 可怜的Peter Parker!
Hello! Poor Peter Parker!
好奇怪啊! 胜算会有多少? 你们也没有遇到过有谁想偷你们的血液
Weird! What are the odds? You don’t also have someone trying to steal your blood
去治病的吧  你们有吗?
to cure diseases do you?
嘿 我偷过乌龟血治过病!
Hey I stole the turtles blood to cure disease!
真的?
Really?
Erik Sacks!?
Erik Sacks!?
老兄 我想你曾跟那个Shredder同类!
Dude I thought you were the shredder!
是的 我也这么想.
Yeah. I thought I was too.
好吧 就是这么疯狂!
Okay this is just crazy!
你们有一个正在塔上释放毒药的坏人…
You have a villain releasing toxins on a tower…
和正在偷你们血的有钱商人. 好的 检查一下这个…
and wealthy business owner stealing your blood. Well check this…
我爸是一个科学家 他神秘地死了
my father was a scientist he mysteriously died
但是在揭发一场邪恶阴谋之后 发现他是被谋杀的
but it was later revealed he was killed after uncovering an evil plot by the
被你所在的公司
company you work for
你们这些乌龟有人知道这个背景吗?
Do you turtles have anyone with THAT backstory?
哈喽!
Hello!
什么?! 认真的吗?!
What?! Seriously?!
这是一个抄袭的怪物
This is a plagiaristic monstrosity
我们正在复制蜘蛛侠探险记! 是 并不怎么好的一个.
We’re totally copping the adventures of spider-man! Yeah not even the good ones.
哦!
Yo!
我的贝比!
It’s my bae!
怎么了Megan?
What up Megan?
April!
April!
April! 是 呵 你绝对是April.
April! Yes! heh. you’re totally April.
你绝对…是.
You totally… are.
无论如何! 你怎么在这 贝比?
Anyways! Why are you here, babe?
这是唯一一幕我不在的场景 所以我就自己加上了.
This is the only scene I’m not in so I thought I would just add myself
还有我想让你们知道毒气已经被释放了.
also I want to let you know that the toxins been released.
哦 天哪! 我们完全忘了计时器什么状况了!
Oh man! We totally forgot about how the countdown clock!
哈哈哈! 你们这群笨蛋!
hahaha! You fools!
现在这座城市属于我们大脚帮的了!
Now the city belong to the foot clan!
我 Shredder 将要…
I, Shredder, will…
Shredder!!!!
Shredder!!!!
噢!!! 认真的?!
Owe!!! Seriously?!
我好像是个训练有素的忍者吧 怎么会看不到有人在背后偷袭?!
I’m like a trained ninja how did I not see this coming?!
我可以打败一个大脚士兵… 蒙住眼睛的时候…
I can beat up a foot soldier…blindfolded…
但是怎么会…没有注意到…
but somehow… can’t notice…
一个女人…就在我后面呢…
a woman… right behind me…
还穿着亮黄色夹克衫.
in bright yellow jacket.
哦 代价好大呀!
Oh that’s rich!
*死了*
*dies*
哦 好悲伤啊.
Oh that’s sad.
是呀.
Yeah.
Mother Hubbard! 我塔上的毒气也被释放了!
Mother Hubbard! The toxin on my tower’s been released too!
两种毒气融合了!
The toxins are merging!
太赞了! 融合的气体正在将人也转化成变异忍者!
Fascinating! it appears the merging of the toxins are turning civilians into Mutant Ninja Turtles as well!
好啊! Bosa Nova!
Cowabunga! Bosa Nova!
啊哈!
booyacasha!
老兄! 我们得做点什么!
Dude! We’ve got to do something!
神龟之力!
Turtle Power!
彻底 彻底 彻底 彻底!
Radical radical radical radical!
前进 忍者 前进 忍者 前进!
Go ninja go ninja go!
嘿 兄弟们…
Hey bros…
这就是我吗? 或这说所有的那些乌龟看起来比我们更好呢?
Is it just me? Or do all those turtles look better than us?
我就说嘛!
I’d say so!
是呀 看起来真不错.
Yeah the look pretty awesome.
好好看看.
Totally see it.
我想这还可以讨论讨论.
i think it’s debatable.
谢谢你 Andre.
Thank you, Andre.
客座作家!
Guest writer!
订阅 喜欢 观看更多视频 耶!
Subscribe and like and watch some more videos yeah!
我已经一直喜欢…
I have always liked…
好 喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔…
Cowa wub wub wub wub wuwuwuwuw wub wub wub wub…
棒嘎.
bunga.
哈哈哈哈哈!
HAHAHAHA!
我创作的回响贝斯!
I made a dubstep!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】Rhea

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIMr7tOLdk0

相关推荐