ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

给《星球大战外传.侠盗一号》换个结尾 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给《星球大战外传.侠盗一号》换个结尾

How Star Wars Rogue One Should Have Ended

好的 阁下 我们已抵达厄瑟农场
Okay, Sir! We’ve arived at Erso Farm.
飞行员 做得好
Excellent work, Pilot!
先盘旋两三次 然后飞远点再着陆
Now circle around a couple of times, and then land extremely far away.
阁下 很远吗
Far away, Sir?
是的 距离360米着陆
Yes! Land like 400 yards away…
我们一起走直线过去
and we’ll all walk together in a straight line.
队列会非常惊人的
It will look amazing!
这样不会让他们有时间逃跑或隐藏吗
Wouldn’t that give them time to run away or something? Or hide?
不 这很有气势 每个人都会喜欢的
No it will be intimidating! And everyone is going to love it!
[扰频声]
*scrambled audio*
你说什么
What did you say?
[扰频声]
*scrambled audio*
说真的 谁都听不懂你在讲什么
Nobody can understand you guys! For real!
你不要再含糊不清了
You don’t have to scramble your words ALL of the Time!
我说我真的不想走360米了
I said I don’t really want to walk 400 yards.
我也是
Yeah me either!
好吧 那我们降落在他们门前吧
Okay fine! We’ll land right at their doorstep!
天哪
Geez!
你们怎么就不理解生活中处处是奇迹呢
Why don’t you take the epicness out of everything?!
伽林
Galen!
你不会赢的
You will NEVER Win!
为了死亡星球 你需要这个结构性计划
You’ll need the structural plans for the Death Star.
我知道计划存档在斯卡里夫行星
And I know there is a data archive on Scarif.
但这完全是一次自杀式任务啊
Pbtbtbt! But that would be a total suicide mission
我永远不会把我女儿置于危险境地
And I’d never send my daughter into harms way.
所以我把计划刻印在了一张光盘上
So instead I just copied the plans to a disk…
藏在飞行员Bodhi身上
And hid them with the pilot, Bodhi…
还包括这份影像信息
along with this message.
计划一直在Bodhi身上
The plans are with Bodhi?
是的 那个飞行员
Oh yes! The Pilot!
他带着这些计划
He was carrying these plans.
你父亲是个聪明人
Your father was a wise man.
琴 我们得走了
Jyn! We have to go!
拯救反抗军
Save the rebellion!
拯救梦想
Save the Dream!
噢 你的计划
Oh! And save your message!

Jyn!
你忘了拿光盘
You left it behind!
天啊
Oh my gosh!
亲爱的 你得再小心一点
You must be more careful my dear!
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
不用谢
No problem!
祝你们一路顺风 顺利逃脱死亡之旅
Now have a good trip escaping the impending tidal wave of death!
你不和我们走吗
Are you not coming with us?
不 琴 我跑不了啦
No, Jyn. I will run no longer.
不会吧 你不是刚到这儿吗 不过不管了
That makes no sense I feel like you just got here but WHATEVER!
再见
Peace Out!
也许我疯了吧
I make no sense!
再见了
Bye!
爸爸
Father!
什么……
What the!
废物
crap!
天哪 我们被包围了
Oh we’re surrounded!
好极了
Alright!
多么
Whaaaaooooo
爸爸 是我
Papa! It’s me!
星团
Stardust?
我们先出去
Lets get out of here!
看外面
Look Out!
所以
So…
我仍然是指挥官
I’m still in command?
你觉得呢
Do you feel in charge?
但我给你建造了死亡之星
But I built you a Death Star.
这就是你功高盖主的理由吗
And this gives you power over me?
[透不过气来]
*choking*
我喘不过气了
I can’t breathe!
主任 小心些 别被野心噎死了
Be careful not to… choke on your aspirations, Director.
[喘息]
*gasp*
冷笑话
Dad jokes?
真的吗
Really?
冷笑话
Dad jokes?!
你什么意思 为什么这么说
What do you mean? Why would you say that?
你觉得我是一位父亲吗
Do you think I’m a father?!
不 维达尊主
No Lord Vader!
你刚刚说的
It’s just… what you said…
他们把它叫做冷笑话
It’s what they call a “dad” joke.
嗯哼
Mmmhmmmm.
像是双关语
Like a bad pun.

Oh.
所以 不是父亲的意思
So… Not a father.
挺可惜的
How unfortunate…
因为如果我是一位父亲的话
Because if I WAS a father…
我会很高兴的
I’d be VERY excited about it.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I am one with the force and the force is with me.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I am one with the force and the force is with me.
Chirrut 不
Chirrut! NO!
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I am one with the force and the force is with me.
现在
AND NOW!
我有了光剑
I have a lightsaber!
什么 哪儿来的光剑
What the! Where did that come from?
我借了琴的凯伯水晶
Jyn let me borrow her kyber crystal!
自己做了把光剑
So I made my staff a lightsaber!
什么时候做的
When!?
别担心
Don’t worry about it!
我现在是绝地勇士 其他的无关紧要了
I’m a jedi now and that’s all there is to it!
原力
Force!

Yes!
哈哈
Ahhh!
哈哈 你看到了吗
Hehe! Did you see that?
我扔了个手榴弹噢 天哪
I totally threw a grenade in the HOLY CRAP!
我们没多长时间可活了
So we only have like a few moments left to live…
要不最后再干点啥?
You wanna make out or something?
好啊…
Yes!
[喇叭声]
*honk honk*
好消息 你们获救了
Congratulations! You are being rescued!
Kk-2SO
K! K-2SO!
你在干啥?
Are you serious?!
你想跟她……
You were about to make out with her!
你老婆知道吗?
Do you know where she’s been?
你怎么可能还活着
How are you still alive!?
我告诉过你我们的生还几率低于百分之三十
I told you our chances for survival were under 30 percent…
所以我提前把记忆库复制到其他机器人备份好了
Which is why I preemptively copied my memory banks into that other droid we hacked earlier…
这就用上了
Duh!
k 你太聪明了
Wow that’s really smart, K!
我们也都活下来了
And we’re all still alive too!
我成绝地武士
And I’m a jedi!
真的吗 这世界太疯狂了
Really?! How in the world!?
没时间解释了 快走
No time to explain we’ve gotta go! Hurry Up!
好的
Oh right!
我是风中落叶 我是风中落叶
I’m a leaf on the wind! I’m a leaf on the wind!
[警报声]
*alarm sounds*
怎么了 菜鸟
What up, Noobs?
开火
Open fire!
不好意思了 实在太不好意思啦
Excuse me. Excuse me. Oh excuse me.
你 升天吧
And you, Lift!
发射激光炮 发射激光炮
Firing lasers. Firing lasers.
不错有效果 打疼我了 不错 不错
It’s clearly working quite well! Yes yes yes.
哎呀
Whoops!
不好意思 搞定了
Excuse me. Coming through.
弄个洞
Make a hole and…
快开呀
Take it!

Yoink!
啊啊啊啊
AAAAAGH!
呵呵呵呵呵呵
Hehehe…
简直易如反掌
All too easy.
你变了 塔金
There’s something different about you, Tarkin.
你减肥了吗
Did you lose weight?
没有
No?
还是换了个新发型
A new haircut perhaps?
不 不是
No. That’s not it.

Oh!
我知道了
You know what?
这是3D数字人脸
It’s the digital face!
我懂了
I see it now.
准备好称赞吧
You may admire when ready.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

给星球大战换个结尾又会怎样呢

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

陌上云树

审核员

审核员JF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjR71XpAu0I

相关推荐