ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

相杀相爱的连『夏洛克·福尔摩斯』都猜不到的结尾 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

相杀相爱的连『夏洛克·福尔摩斯』都猜不到的结尾

How Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows Should Have Ended

为了回答你之前关于华生先生是否涉及……的问题
In answer to your previous request regarding Dr. Watson not being involved..
答案是……
The answer is..

No.
当物体相撞 总会有损坏
When two objects collide, there is always damage
这是自然性质
of a collateral nature.
现在……
Now…
你确定要玩这个……
are you sure you want to play this–
击喉 击喉 击喉 击喉!
Throat punch, throat punch, throat punch, throat punch!
击喉 击喉 击喉…
Throat punch, throat punch, throat punch..
大侦探福尔摩斯:诡影游戏 该如何结尾
How Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows Should Have Ended
啊!!!
Ahhhhh!
值得吗? 福尔摩斯
Was it worth it Holmes?
现在我们都要死在水里了
Now we’re both going to die in this watery grave.
哈哈!
Haha!
但是你错了 你看 我料到我会掉在岸边
But you are wrong you see because I suspected I would be thrown over the ledge.
这就是为什么我冒昧的偷了罐我哥的氧气
Which is why I took the liberty of stealing my brothers personal tank of oxygen.
你是说这罐氧气??嗯哈哈哈!
Do you mean this tank of oxygen?? Muahaha!
什么?!
What?!
我猜到你有预备计划 所以我
I suspected you had a plan so I
偷了出来
pick-pocketed you.
现在我会活着 而你会死!
Now I shall live and you shall die!
哈哈哈!
Hahahaha!
很抱歉要让你感到失望了……
So sorry to disappoint..
但我觉得这样的诡计一定会升级
But I had a feeling such trickery would arise
这就是我戴着充气救生衣
which is also why I’m also in fact wearing this inflatable
的原因
life preserver.
啊 又如何?
Ah, are you now?
但是 你瞧 我知道你会穿充气救生背心
But you see, I knew you would be wearing an inflatable vest
所以当我们下棋时 我暗地里把它戳了几个孔 嗯哈哈哈!
so I secretly poked holes in it while we were playing chess! Muahahaha
啊 但是我再一次的知道你会这样做
Ah but once again, I knew you would try such an act
这就是我要抱歉的告诉你
which is why it regretfully pains me to inform you
实际上你戳洞的东西是这个……
that what you were actually poking holes in was in fact this..
一袋豆子
sack of beans.
哈哈哈 一袋豆子 真是一出好戏!
Hahaha sack of beans, good show!
显然 我们打成平局
Clearly, we are equals.
对 可怕的平局
Yes, frightfully equal.
好吧 显然我们都会幸存下来
Well, since we will both clearly survive,
我在期待着一个精彩的未来生活-你做为我的死对头
I look forward to an exciting future with you as my arch-nemesis.
对极了 确实如此
Quite right, indeed sir.
这水看上去真冷
That water looks awfully cold.
嗯……
Hmmm..
我考虑的并不是寒冷
I did not consider the cold.
而是岩石
or the rocks.
噢!
Ohhh!
为什么 福尔摩斯?
Why, Holmes?
为什么??
Whhyyyyyyy??
我们刚刚只是在另一个屋子里啊!
We were just in the other room!
坦克导弹!
Tank missile!
你一定在逗我!
You’ve got to be kidding me!
首先 点击这个按钮
First, click like button.
分享给朋友们
Share with friends.
你评论 我很感激
Comments appreciated.
订阅频道 接受通知
Subscribe to channel, receive notification.
享受未来喜剧
Ensure future comedy.
最后 打扰一下
Last, discombobulate.
观看喜欢的剧 慢慢享受
Watch previous favorites and enjoy.
资源丰富
Profusely.
如果需要 再看一遍
Repeat video, as needed.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】桐

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poDaiYKJFlo

相关推荐