ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

无痕浏览模式真的安全吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

无痕浏览模式真的安全吗?

How Secure is Incognito Mode?

Thanks for watching Tech Quickie.
感谢收看《快科技》
Click the Subscribe button,
点击订阅按钮
then enable notifications with the Bell icon.
就能在铃铛图标处接收自动通知
So you won’t miss any future videos.
这样就不会错过以后的视频
So we’ve all been there.
大家都懂的吧
It’s time to handle something sensitive, embarrassing or…seedy.
是时候来处理一下敏感的 令人尴尬的或者……下流的内容
And you definitely don’t want it in your browser
你肯定不想让它出现在你的浏览记录中
where your roommate, your boss or your aunt Gertie might stumble upon it.
以免你室友 老板 或者是格蒂姨妈偶然发现
So you fire up your browser’s trusty incognito or private mode,
为此你打开可靠的无痕模式或隐私模式
which promises to keep your activity secret
这一模式承诺为你的浏览行为
from anyone else who uses your computer or phone.
向任何使用你电脑或手机的其他人保密
But, is that trusty?
但 无痕模式真的如此可靠吗?
What exactly does incognito mode do?
无痕模式究竟是怎么一回事呢?
Well, here’s the basic principle of operation.
下面是这一操作的基本原理
Incognito mode works by keeping your history,
无痕模式通过保存 你的浏览历史
the browser cache that contains the contents of pages you visit,
包含你所访问内容的缓存记录
cookies that track your activity
追踪你操作活动的cookie
and form data that you enter
和你输入的表单数据 而起作用
only…temporarily.
仅仅……暂时地保存
The idea is that once you’re done with your session
也就是说 一旦你结束无痕浏览
and you close your browser,
关闭浏览器时
this information all gets deleted
浏览器就会全部删除这些信息
making it invisible to the next person who uses the browser.
从而使这些信息对下一个浏览器用户不可见
This makes it not only useful for keeping your browsing habits away from prying eyes,
这不仅仅能避免你的浏览习惯被偷窥
but also for getting around website “features”
也能摆脱网页中的“猜你喜欢”
that might make using them irratating
这类烦人的推送
Because it doesn’t use cookies from your main browsing session.
因为无痕模式避免了cookie对浏览页的缓存
You can use incognito mode to
所以你可以在无痕模式下
log into a website under a different account,
使用不同的账号登陆一个网站
stop advertisers from snooping on what you’re looking at,
摆脱广告主对你浏览历史的窥探
and even get around website paywalls on sites
甚至避开网站的付费墙
that use cookies to track how many articles you’ve viewed
这些网站在开始向你收费之前
before they start charging you.
使用cookie追踪你已读文章的数量
Newspaper websites are notorious for this last one.
新闻类网站正是因最后一点而臭名昭著
However, you’ve probably seen the warnings that pop up in incognito mode
然而 你很可能在点开无痕模式时看到过弹出的警告
telling you your employer or Internet service provider
警告你 你的老板或者网络运营商
might still be able to keep tabs on your online activity.
可能仍然能够追踪你的线上活动
How would they do that?
他们怎样做的呢?
Well, because incognito mode only affects
因为无痕模式仅仅能够影响到
what’s being stored locally on your computer.
储存在电脑里的本机数据
All of that traffic is still being routed
而所有的网络流量依然会被按固定的路径
through the servers at your ISP
从你的ISP服务器发送出去
and also perhaps your school or office.
或从你学校或办公室的服务器发送出去
So it can still be intercepted and tracked.
所以这些记录仍然可以被截获和追踪
You can learn more about that, right up here.
你可以在这里了解更多关于无痕模式的信息
So that means that if you really want to anonymize your web traffic,
所以这意味着若你真想隐藏个人浏览痕迹
you’ll need to consider using a VPN
你就需要考虑使用VPN
as well possibly over a network like Tor
或像洋葱头一样的网络协议
to further conceal your identity.
来深层隐藏你的身份信息
Also remember that just because a brower deletes the information about your session,
同时请记住正因浏览器删除你的会话信息
doesn’t mean it will keep a determined snoop
并不意味着它一定能避免
from finding out what you’ve been up to.
你的浏览行为被窥探
For example, features that can run an incognito mode
比如 可运行于无痕模式的组件
such as browser extensions or Adobe Flash
像浏览器插件或者Adobe Flash
can still leave visible traces on your computer
依然可以在你的电脑上保留浏览痕迹
unless you make sure that those are disabled as well.
除非你确定把这些插件也都关闭
And browsers also don’t necessarily delete
而且浏览器也没有必要删除
any data that you built up during an incognito session securely.
任何在无痕模式使用中产生的数据
So some of it could still be found with a software recovery program
所以一些数据依然可以用恢复程序的软件找回
or inside your PC’s DNS cache
或从你电脑的域名服务器缓存中
which matches the URLs of the sites you visit to the IP addresses.
与你访问的网页链接相匹配的IP地址找回数据
So you’ll need to make sure that you clear your DNS cache with this command
如果你真的非常担心个人隐私
if you’re really worried about privacy.
你就需要确保运行这条命令清除你的DNS缓存
Finally, things that go wrong on your PC
最后 在你的电脑上出错的进程
can also compromise the effectiveness of incognito mode.
也能够使无痕模式失效
Since many browsers delete the data from your incognito mode session
因为许多浏览器删除你在无痕模式下的数据
once you close your session
一旦你关闭无痕模式
and unexpected error, like a computer crash,
又恰好遇到意外错误 比如电脑死机
could keep that data from being deleted normally.
就很可能会使数据未能被正常删除
And then, of course, any malware or spying software, like a keylogger,
还有 当然 任何恶意软件或间谍软件 比如键盘记录器
could easily be keeping tabs on your incognito browsing
可以轻易地监控你的无痕浏览
if your PC is infected.
如果你的电脑受到感染的话
Now we’re not trying to scare you
我们现在不是在试图恐吓你
or make you think that private browsing is useless.
或者让你认为浏览器隐私模式是无用的
It’s still a powerful tool
它仍是一种强大的工具
and an easy quick layer of security.
也提供了一层便捷的安全保护
But just like any tool,
但它像其他工具一样
it only works if you take the appropriate precautions
只在你采取恰当防备的时候有效
So make sure that your boss isn’t standing over your shoulder
所以当你在办公室使用隐私模式投简历的时候
while you’re using incognito mode to send out resumes.
请确保你的老板没有站在你身后
Speaking of employment,
说到就业
are you racing against the clock as a freelancer?
作为自由职业者 你是否正在争分夺秒?
Well, it’s challenging.
这非常困难
But with the growth of the Internet,
但是 随着互联网的发展
there’s never been more opportunities for the self-employed
自我雇佣的机会前所未有地增多
and FreshBooks has got you covered.
FreshBooks网站就能给你助力
Their cloud accounting software is designed for the way that you work
他们的云记账软件就是为这一工作方式设计
and it’s much more than just as simple and easy way to
它能够用极为简易的途径
to send professional-looking invoices.
为你发送样式专业的发票
It helps to be more productive, more organized
这有助于我们变得更加高效 更有条理
and get paid faster.
以及更快拿到报酬
It allows you to set up online payments with just a couple of clicks.
它使你仅通过几次点击就建立在线支付
It allows you to take the entire experience with you
让你可以随时随地享受服务
on the go with their fully featured iOS and Android apps.
只要使用它们功能完备的苹果或安卓应用
And it even lets you see when your client has seen your invoice
它甚至可以在你的顾客收到发票后通知你
to put an end to the guessing games.
而终结互相猜疑的状态
And FreshBooks is offering a 30-day unrestricted free trial to our viewers.
FreshBooks为本视频观众提供30天免费试用
And to claim it, all you have to do is go to freshbooks.com/techquickie,
要获取这份福利 你只需进入视频下方的
we’ll have that linked below,
网页链接 freshbooks.com/techquickie
and enter Tech Quickie in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section.
并在 “How Did You Hear About Us”输入Tech Quickie
So thanks for watching guys.
感谢大家收看
Like, dislike, check out our other videos.
不论是否喜欢本视频 欢迎收看其他视频
Other videos not channels.
其他视频 而不是其他频道
Oh, okay. Sorry, sorry.
哦 对了 抱歉 抱歉
Leave a comment with video suggestions
请留下对视频的建议
and don’t forget to subscribe,
还有别忘记点击订阅
and follow, and hit the bell,
关注我们和点击铃铛图标
and hit your dog. Don’t hit your dog.
然后打你的狗 不要打你的狗
Never hit your dog.
永远不要打你的狗
That’s the kind of advice we give on the show.
这是我们会在节目给出的那类建议
If you hit your dog, all it does is upset them.
如果你打了你的狗 这只会让它不高兴
They’re hurt and they don’t really understand why
它们会难过且无法理解原因
because they’re just dogs.
因为它们只是狗
It’s all about positive reinforcement.
只能正面强化
Read a book.
阅读一本书
It’ll teach you all about behavioral conditioning.
它会教你关于行为调节的所有知识

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不想上网痕迹泄露隐私?不想广告推送“猜你喜欢”?但你选择的无痕浏览模式真的安全吗?本视频深度解读无痕模式的运作方式,以及它的优点和局限性。我猜你会喜欢它,快来点开看吧!

听录译者

未央lin

翻译译者

YXG136******89

审核员

审核员_BA

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvc4mPF1u1w

相关推荐