未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

他是怎样减掉45公斤的

How Peter FitzSimons dropped 45kgs

早上好 我是彼得
G’day, I’m Peter FitzSimons
我曾经是个很胖的人
and I used to be a very fat man
不过现在我再也不会因为肥胖感到自卑了
not that there’s any shame in that
我之前有152公斤 现在比之前轻了42 43公斤
I got to 152 kilos, I’m now 42,43 kilos lighter than that
我是如何做到的呢
And how did I do it?
靠调整饮食 选择正确的食物 而不是靠节食
Not by going on a diet but by changing my diet by making the right choices.
第1步是不吃糖
The firstthing was give up the sugar.
要是你拿出了零食的包装袋
Just if it comes out of a packet
这相当于拿出了一罐蜂蜜
if it comes out a jar
一旦你撕开了包装袋时嘶嘶作响
if it crinkles as you open it
它是加工食品并且里面含有糖分
it’s processed food. It’s got sugar in it.
切记不要吃
Don’t have it.
要多吃没有加工过的不含糖的食品
Have unprocessed food without the suger
我做的第二件事
Second thing I did was
我并不仅是尝试去克制酒精的摄入
I didn’t try and moderate my grog intake
而是用尽浑身解数去戒酒
I stopped absolutely stone motherless stopped and
对我来说
it’s easier not to drink at all,
完全戒酒反而比控制酒量更简单
cause of It like a mad thing in my case
这很奇怪
than to try to do moderation.
我无法很好地做到节制 无能为力
I don’t do moderation well, I can’t do it,
但是我可以做到停止
but I can stop.
所以这事情的本质是
So the guts of it is this:
这已经是过去的事情了
this is what back in the day
大约三四年前
about three or four years ago
我会吃薯条和很大的汉堡
I would have had with chips and the heavy hamburger.
和含有大量糖分的饼干
I would have had the cookie which is just rotten with sugar.
很抱歉这不是在开玩笑
And sadly, no joke,
我过去在摩斯曼的大街咖啡馆
I would have here in the Avenue Cafe in Mossman
没有节制地连灌自己两三杯酒
I would have washed it down by one if not two glasses of wine.
却没意识到
Not realising
一瓶酒的热量相当于一个巨无霸汉堡
that every bottle of wine equals one Big Mac
但是我现在变了
but now I change instead
我现在只吃一份清淡的沙拉
that I just have a light salad
里面有一些瘦鸡肉
that is a chicken salad with a lean chicken
一点干酪 再加上一点其他的东西
with a little bit of cottage cheese a little bit of whatever that is.
和许多的西红柿
Lots of green tree tomatoes and
我们吃完了 这也绝对够我吃的了
we’re done and that is absolutely plenty for me to eat,
我从不会因为这么吃而饿 但是不同的是我做出了正确的选择
I never go hungry,but the difference is by making the right choices
我既不是营养学家 也不是个医生
and I’m not a dietitian and I’m not a doctor
如果你持续感到痛苦的话 找医生看看吧
Please see your doctor if pain persists
但就我的经验而言 远离糖远离酒精
But my experience has been: knocking out the sugar, knocking out the alcohol
这件事我就做的很好
l has been the best thing
至少为了我的健康我做出了这个改变
for my health I have ever done and at least
我的医生可以证实这一点
my doctor confirms that.
现在我强壮得跟一头小牛一样
Strong as a Malleebull.
我56岁了 代谢年龄却只有38.5岁
Actual age 56, metabolic age
我有没有提到 两周前
38 years and six months and did I mention about,what was it,
我成为了世界室内赛艇55岁以上500米的冠军
Two weeks ago I became the world indoor rowing champion over 55 over 500 metres.
拉呀拉 越拉越有力 越拉越年轻
and pull and pull and pull feeling strong feeling young,
谢谢你
thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

选择正确的减肥方式

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

yss

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHNwzkE0Vw

相关推荐