ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你需要每天都洗澡么? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你需要每天都洗澡么?

How Often Do You Really Need to Shower?

繁重工作之后 洗个热水澡再放松不过
Nothing really beats a steamy shower to relax after a hard workout.
良好的卫生也是我们预防疾病的方式
And good hygiene is how we protect ourselves from infections,
发臭也是社交的污点
and the social stigma of being smelly.
但真的需要每天洗澡来保持干净吗
But do you really need a daily shower to stay clean,
或者每天洗澡弊大于利
or is it doing more harm than good?
其实 此事并无定律
It turns out, there aren’t any definite rules,
但是一些科学家
but some scientists have recommendations
基于已知的皮肤生态及其上生物
based on what we know about the biology of our skin
提出一些建议
and what might be living on top of it.
皮肤像一个巨大的组织
Your skin is a giant organ that physically blocks harmful stuff
防止有害物质进入身体
from getting inside your body.
皮肤表面有大量的细菌
It’s covered in a bustling community of bacteria,
真菌 病毒 甚至微小节肢动物
fungi, viruses, and even teeny-tiny arthropods.
我们已知的皮肤微生物体系就由它们构成
They make up what’s known as your skin microbiome.
多数情况下 研究者认为
For the most part, researchers think that
携带这些微生物并无害处
these microbes you carry with you are pretty harmless.
但当你和别人接触
But as you interact with the world,
就会携带其他致病微生物
you can pick up other microbes that could make you sick.
然后 当你揉眼睛 吃东西
And when you, like, rub your eyes or put food in your mouth,
手会让这些细菌
your hands can help those germs
越过皮肤 进入身体
slip past your skin and get into your body.
这也是用肥皂洗手如此重要的原因
That’s why washing your hands with soap is so important,
特别是 你从事药物或食品服务行业
especially if you work in medicine or food service.
看 肥皂是一种表面活性剂
See, soap is a surfactant,
就是说 它是由一种能和水 泥土 油 细菌
which means it’s made of molecules that can bind to water
亲和的一种分子构成
and things like dirt, oils, or bacteria.
它会让你冲掉这些废物
This lets you rinse all that junk away,
更少的细菌意味着更低的患病率
and fewer germs means a lower chance of infections.
但是清洗身体的其他部分也是这样么
But what about washing the rest of your body?
皮肤上有一些腺体
Well, your skin has glands
负责排出汗液和油脂
that are always producing sweat and oils,
这会让你感到清爽
which cools you down
给皮肤保湿和保健
and keeps your skin moisturized and healthy.
形成良好的平衡
But there’s a fine balance.
某些细菌分解汗液
Certain bacteria break down sweat,
释放硫醇一类的气味分子
and release smelly molecules like thioalcohols.
如果皮肤上有太多污垢 死皮细胞 油脂
And if your skin has too much dirt, dead skin cells,
毛孔就会堵塞
or oils, your pores can get clogged,
导致粉刺这类问题
leading to problems like acne.
用肥皂洗澡能清除一些汗液和油脂
So showering with soap can help get rid of some sweat and oil,
保持形象 控制气味
to manage your looks and smell.
某种程度上 手术前夜
And in some cases, like the night before a surgery,
医生可能会让你用抗菌肥皂洗澡
a doctor might tell you to shower with an antimicrobial soap,
抗菌肥皂有额外的杀菌化学物质
which has extra chemicals to kill microbes.
如果外科医生会切开皮肤
If a surgeon is making cuts in your skin,
他们不想留下任何潜在危险
they don’t want any potentially dangerous stuff sneaking in.
反过来说 洗澡太频繁
On the other hand, showering too often
可能也不好
might not be great for you either.
首先 这会扰乱你皮肤上
For one, it can mess with the microbes
微生物的自然生态
that naturally live on your skin.
肥皂和水带走油脂
And since soap and water wash away oils,
皮肤会过干 外层皮肤损坏
your skin might get too dry, so the outer layer cracks,
细菌进入体内 更易生病
making it easier for disease-causing microbes to slip into your body.
因此 皮肤科医生倾向于
So dermatologists seem to say that daily showers
每天洗澡都打满肥皂会过度伤害皮肤的说法
where you scrub everywhere with soap is probably overkill,
除非你出了很多汗 如每天锻炼的人
unless you sweat a lot, like people who work out every day.
其实 每隔几天洗个澡
Otherwise, showering every couple of days should be just fine
刚好能保持皮肤微生物群健康和快乐
to keep your skin microbiome healthy and happy.
感谢众筹资助人的提问
Thanks to our Patreon patrons for asking this question!
如果你想了解更多健康相关问题
If you want to learn about more about health related topics,
打开我们的姐妹频道 亚伦·卡罗尔主持的
check out our sister channel,Healthcare Triage,
医疗健康栏目
hosted by Dr. Aaron Carroll.
别忘了去youtube.com/Scishow 并订阅
And don’t forget to go to youtube.com/Scishow and subscribe!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

繁重工作之余,洗个热水澡可以放松身心,那么什么样的淋浴频率是合适的呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

岸雩

审核员

审核团审核员XD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kq-lcXtB70

相关推荐