ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何能不分手 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何能不分手

How Not to Break Up With Someone

分手不是件容易说出口的事
但表达方式有好坏之分
下面是个极其糟糕的例子
你还好吗?
You okay?
好吗?当然,我很好,是的。你怎么样,你还好吗?对啊。为什么这么问,怎么了?
Okay? Yeah I’m alright, yeah. How are you, you alright? Yeah. Why, what?
我不知道,就是觉得你有点心不在焉或有其他事一样。心不在焉?不,没有,我很好啊。
I dunno, you kind of just seem a bit distracted or something. Distracted? No, no, I’m alright.
我没有心不在焉。
I’m not distracted.
当他打算分手 而你却建议一起来个三个月的旅行时 他的表现会是:
好吧,挺好的,我已经定了三月去威尼斯的票。
Okay cool, so I got the tickets to Venice for March.
那。。。太棒了,真的好棒。
That’s… terrific, really terrific.
挺好的。
Terrific.
当他知道真的要去旅游 就开始抛出一堆关于恋人的奇怪理论:
你知道我在想,就像有些灵魂他们就意味着无时无刻
You know I think that like some souls, are kind of they’re meant to together beyond space,
都要呆在一起,诸如此类的。听着宝贝,就像有些人生来就是在一起的但是我觉得并不意味着
time, whatever. Look babe, like born to be together but I also think that might not necessarily
他们成天都有必要呆在一起。
mean they should be together on a day to day basis.
当逃走的意图已经明确时 他们还不愿承认:
那么,你是说你不想和我在一起了吗?
So, are you saying you don’t want to be with me any more?
不,不绝对不。这太简单了,我说的比这要复杂一些。
NO, no not at all no. That’s so simple, it’s way more complicated than that.
当他们的冷漠和疏远让你抓狂 他们还会让你觉得是你自己的错:
我不知道怎么做。你想让我做什么?抱歉,我没理解。
I cannot deal with this. What do you even want from me? I’m sorry, I don’t get it. Like
你觉得应该是怎么样的?
where do you imagine this is even going to go?
听着,为什么我们不能换个思考方式,你知道就是,不要毁掉整个晚上
Look why can’t we just instead of overthinking it just you know, not ruin the evening and
你知道,定一个披萨然后一起看个电影什么的。
you know order a pizza and watch a film together and have some fun.
当你郁闷、哭泣时 他们会给你打电话 声音很甜
嘿,别这样。我爱你,别这样。我听到你这样让我很心痛。
Hey, come on. I love you, come on. It pains me to hear you like this.
当你试着去忘掉他们 他们却会不断冒出来
我知道你的生日过的有点不开心,所以我给你买了这个。
I know you get a bit down on your birthday so I got you this.
让她恨你 是分手时你能做的最好的事
这是最后一个。你还好吗?
This is the last one. Are you going to be alright?
当然。
Sure.
让被你伤害的人好好恨你 才是你成熟的表现
他会明白的
我不再爱你了,抱歉。我知道这个话很伤人但这就是我的感觉。
I don’t love you anymore and I’m sorry. I know it hurts but it’s how I feel.
你只是需要一点空间。
You just need some space.
呃,我不知道,我不确定我是不是需要空间。。。我可以有我想要的空间但是我觉得我现在
Mmm, I don’t, I’m not sure that space… I could all the space I want but I think I would
应该结束这段关系,或许我还想和你睡但是仅此而已,所以我觉得
end up occasionally maybe wanting to sleep with you but nothing more so I think I just can’t
我们没有未来。我觉得,呃,我觉得你会遇到更好的。
really see us having a future. I think, erm, I think you should move on.
意识到你不该和某人在一起 并不是坏事
用直接的、快速的、故意残忍一点的方式 这并不可怕

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=591zwrqsDVM

相关推荐