ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

正念对于精神健康的作用 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

正念对于精神健康的作用

How Not to be a Slave to Your Brain: Mindfulness for Mental Health | BEST OF 2015

正念对精神健康的作用
Mindfulness For Mental Health
关于正念的一个很传统的看法就是:
One of the classic definitions of mindfulness is
它让我们不再汲汲于追求愉悦或是极力发泄不满
that it helps us not cling to what’s pleasant and not condemn what is unpleasant
比如说 你正驱车行进于纽约城 突然 有人横插到你前面
An example would be if you’re driving in New York City and someone cuts you off;
你了解哒 这个很烦人啊!并且你很本能的反应就是生气
you know,that’s unpleasant and one would instinctively have an angry response.
但这种情况总会发生的
But that’s happening all the time,
如果你总是发怒 渐渐地 你就会变成自己的噩梦
and if you have an angry response too often, then you become a nightmare yourself.
如此 正念教会我们的就是:
So what mindfulness is teaching is that
刺激因素 就像横插在你前面的人 是不一样的
the stimulus, which is someone cutting you off, is different.
它(指刺激因素)与你的情绪反应是完全不同的
It’s distinct from your emotional reaction to that thing.
也就是说 某人可能会妨碍你 你可能会生气
So someone could cut you off, you could feel the anger
但你可以不用把这愤怒表现出来
but you don’t have to act on the anger.
所以 不要被你的(本能)反应牵着走
So instead of being driven by your reactions
你仍有选择做一个不同的人的余地
there’s a little bit of (of) room where you can choose to be a different kind of person.
如此 正念能很好地帮助我们 接纳难以面对的外在世界和内心世界
So mindfulness basically helps us tolerate the aspects of the (the) external world and the internal world that otherwise are hard to face.
冥想对敏捷思维的作用
Meditate To Be Mindful
冥想主要有两种方式:
There are basically two kinds of meditation,
一种是凝神练习
one, which is a concentration practice,
——你将注意力专注于中正平和的感觉上
focus your attention on a neutral sensation
就像是感受气体经由鼻孔的吸入和呼出一样
like the feeling of the breath coming in and out of the nostrils,
又像是一种悦音的重复 或是某种称作咒语的东西
or like the repetition of a sound or what’s called a mantra.
并且 每当你思维涣散 当你发觉思维不集中时
And every time the mind wanders, whenever you notice that it’s wondered ,
这种情况(指注意力不集中)可能会持续5分钟 或十分钟
that might be five minutes, ten minutes later when you’re lost in thought
某个时刻 你突然发觉––天呐 我竟然没在关注呼吸
but at a certain point, you realize “oh wait,I’m not watching the breath anymore,”
然后你就重新摆正思想 关注呼吸(的过程)
then you bring your mind back to the breath.
这就是凝神练习或说是一点式练习
That’s called a concentration or a one pointed practice.
这也是正念的起步阶段
And that’s the (that’s the) uh… beginning level of mindfulness.
等你真正开始了正念练习
When you really start practicing mindfulness,
而不是时时纠正思想到(关注的)中心时
instead of bringingthe mind back every time to a central object,
你让注意力与思维一起驰骋
you let the attention go wherever the mind goes
也就是说 不只是关注呼吸或者咒语
So instead of paying attention just to the breath or the mantra,
你也要关注声音 思维
you pay attention to sounds, you pay attention to thoughts,
关注感觉 关注记忆
you pay attention to feelings, you pay attention to memories,
关注你的担忧、焦虑、气愤、喜悦
you pay attention to worries, to anxieties, to anger, to joy,
关注时刻从你脑海中闪过的想法
you pay attention to whatever passes through your mind moment to moment.
并且 你开始看到万事万物都一直在改变
And then what you start to see is that “oh, everything is changing all the time”
你学会了更多的关注 (是否)进步而非满足(与否)
and you learn to pay attention more to process than to content.
正念对西医的作用
Mindfulness in Western Medcine
在过去的五六十年代 医药成就已经扩展到正念上
It’s really only in the past 50,60 years that the medical establishment has been exposed at all to what mindfulness is.
并且 在那段时间中有2、30年 这就像是一个新时代的新事物 并不重要
And for 20,30 of those years it was like just a new age thing. It was on the periphery.
(并且)只有通过一些像John Kabat-Zinn(约翰·卡巴金)的人的工作
And only through the work of a couple of people like John Kabat-Zinn,
正念才(真正)进入到医药领域中来
has mindfulness come into the medical establishment.
正进行的一些研究表明了正念在各种情况下的益处
There are a lot of studies that are being done now that are showing the benefit of mindfulness for all kinds of conditions.
并且 我的老同事已经完成了不少很好的研究
And some old colleagues of mine have done some very good work showing
(这些研究表明)正念的固定练习可以振奋忙于
that the steady practice of mindfulness light up areas of the brain
应对各种情绪活动的大脑。
that have to do with modulating emotional reactivity
因此 我认为 有初步证据表明:大脑是可塑的
So I think there’s a beginning evidence that the brain is plastic,
远比我们原本想象的要更具可塑性
more plastic than we initially thought
此外(证据也表明)你储存在大脑的信息也会改变大脑的建构
and that the, you know,what you feed into the brain actually changes the architecture of the brain.
这样 提升和发展大脑的各区域(的能力)就成为可能,如:
So that it’s possible to promote, to develop the areas of the brain
感受善良,你懂哒,(感受)无私和各种复杂的情感(的能力)。
that are there for kindness, you know, for altruistic feeling and for the regulation of difficult emotions.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

正念疗法源自佛教禅修,经过改造,应用于心理,精神治疗,特别是对减压有重要作用。本视频介绍了正念,以及正念疗法的方法和作用等。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Patricia

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnNj1SdSE3k

相关推荐