未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多少氦气能让一个人飞起来?

How much helium does it take to lift a person?

About 70,000 litres.
大约需要七万升氦气
And yes, those are real people,
是的 你没看错 那是货真价实的人
flying under real helium balloons.
绑在货真价实的氦气艇下飞行
But if you just want to know the answer to
如果你只是想知道
how much helium you need to lift a person,
让一个人飞起来到底需要多少氦气
well, an average adult weighs about 70 kilos,
一个成年人的平均体重约为70公斤
in normal conditions, one litre of helium will provide enough lift for about one gram,
正常情况下 氦气的升力为一克每升
so you’d need about 70,000 liters.
所以需要约七万升氦气
Proving that, and finding out how this is done safely,
求证一下 看看是如何在安全的情况下做到的
and how you can also have a go…
以及你们可以怎样去尝试
That’s the rest of this video.
这就是接下来的视频内容
I’ve wanted to do something like this for years. Of course I have.
多年来我一直想做这样的事 一直都想
I think lots of people have dreamt of flying away on balloons.
很多人都梦想乘热气球飞行
But as far as I knew,
但据我所知
the logistics and safety required made it impossible,
后勤和安全保障太麻烦 所以不大可能
unless you had a ridiculous budget.
除非你有钞能力
And then, someone told me about Aéroplume in France,
后来 有人推荐我法国的Aéroplume飞艇
and the budget dropped to €60 for a ticket.
门票的预算降到了60欧一张
So the rest of this video isn’t going to be scripted,
所以接下来的视频没有任何剧本
it’s just me, one of the team here holding my camera,
只有我 一个来自他们团队的摄像
and about 70,000 liters of helium that’s going to lift me up.
还有带我飞的七万升氦气
This hangar was built in 1919.
这个飞机棚建于1919年
It was used first for the blimp here,
最初是为了勘测
to survey and fly over the coast to detect the enemy submarines.
以及飞越海岸侦查敌方潜艇的飞艇而建
And in 2000, it goes out of the military domain.
2000年 它不再是军用了
-Be careful to your head. -Oh yeah, that is… that’s solid, okay!
-小心头 -噢 好的 那是……硬的 可以
The history of the Aéroplume starts maybe more than 20 years ago.
Aéroplume飞艇诞生有二十多年了
That blimp was created by a man who was called Jean Pierre David,
是一个叫让·皮埃尔·大卫的人建造的
a French artist.
他是一位法国艺术家
That was much easier than I thought it would be.
这比我想的要轻松很多
He discovered the world of the blimp and fell in love.
他发现了飞艇的世界 然后爱上了它
And so, because he is an inventor,
由于他本身是一个发明家
and an artist, an engineer,
也是艺术家 工程师
he decided to create his own blimp,
他决定建一架自己的飞艇
big enough to allow him to fly by beating the wings.
一架大到可以靠扇动翅膀载人飞行的飞艇
Since 2009, we propose people to fly here.
2009年起 这里向人们提供飞行服务
The other location is a cave, 50 meters under the ground.
另外还有一个地方是一个洞穴 在地下50米处
We propose the flight here during all the French school holidays.
法国学校放假期间 我们都正常营业
So if we just let you go down, you will go on the top,
如果我就这么放开你 你会飞到最上面去
and you won’t be able to go down ever!
这样你就永远下不来了
– Right! – So if I want you to be free and autonome,
-没错 -所以为了让你能自由操控
I have to make you reach the static balance.
我需要让你达到静态平衡
– Okay. – That’s why,
-好的 -因此
depending on your weight,
我要根据你的体重
I can add some little weight like this to your blimp
在你的飞艇上加一点重量
in order to make you float.
好让你飘起来
-If we just take off this -Oh!
-解开这个的话 -噢
-What is happening? You’re just floating, yeah? -Just floating.
-会发生什么?你飘在空中 对吧? -是的
We have three aéroplumes here and they are different by their volumes.
我们这有三架体积不一的飞艇
We have a bigger one that can carry up to 90 kilograms,
有一架更大的 能承重达90公斤
we have one that can carry up to 70 kilograms,
一架承重达70公斤
and one that can carry up to 45.
还有一架承重45公斤
Now you can take the wings by the black handle.
现在你可以通过黑色的把手握住两翼
Everything you will do, you do it really slowly.
不管做什么 动作要慢
That’s the same as if you were swimming.
像你在游泳一样
So first I will show you how to move forward.
首先我会为你展示如何向前飞
You want the wings to be flat like this.
双翼要像这样持平
In order to go, take some air and push behind.
要往前 就要带动空气 然后向后推
Like paddling a kayak.
像划皮艇一样
Yeah, exactly the same as in a kayak.
是的 和划皮艇一模一样
And if I want to turn, it’s with one?
要是我想转弯 就只划一边吗?
Exactly, so you know how to turn.
没错 你已经知道怎么转弯了
If you are doing only one wing, you will turn.
只划动一边的翅膀 就会转弯
Don’t react so quickly,
不要划得太频繁
but when it’s turning, now you can take a break.
在转弯的时候 你就可以休息一会
It will continue during a very long time.
飞艇会持续移动很久
-There is a lot of inertia, yeah? -Yeah.
-惯性很大 对吧? -是的
I didn’t feel like I was turning at all
我压根感觉不到是在转弯
and then suddenly I was.
然后突然发现已经转弯了
Yeah. And we can also go back if you want to
是的 如果你想返回
by pushing the air on front and go flat again.
就往前推 然后再次持平双翼
To go up, the same as if you were swimming again.
要往上飞的话 还是像在游泳一样
When you go forward, the air is going under the wings,
你往前的时候 空气在两翼下方流动
And that provides lift.
这样就会往上飘
-You have to switch to make the same angle when you go back. – Oh!

-向后划时你得调整到相同的角度 -噢
And this is every time like this,
重复这个动作
from the front to the back,
前后 前后
you can feel it, the air is going under the wings.
你能感觉到空气在两翼下方流动
If you want to go down, it’ll be the opposite movement.
如果想往下飞 就用反方向的动作
That feels so natural.
太自然了吧
– Yeah. – The opposite way of going up.
-是的 -和向上飞相反的动作
At the beginning of the season
这一季度刚开始
we just choose to fill the blimp with 100% helium there.
我们选择用氦气灌满整个飞艇
And with the time, the helium is going out,
时间一长 氦气会跑出来
there is some leaks,
有些漏气
so we can just add some more helium to compensate.
我们就再补充一些进去
And really the one problem here is osmosis.
真正的麻烦是空气渗透
So there is the air present outside that wants to go in the aéroplume,
飞艇外的空气会渗入飞艇
And once is in, we can’t extract him.
一旦空气进去了 我们没法提炼出来
So the more we spend the time here, the more air is inside,
因此在这越久 飞艇里的空气越多
so the less it can carry.
能承受的重量就越轻
Once a year we have the obligation to just empty everything
每年一次我们都要放空所有气体
and refill again.
然后重新灌氦气
Of course we are conscious of the helium
当然我们很在意氦气
because it’s very expensive and we don’t want waste helium.
因为氦气很贵 我们不想浪费
When you don’t do nothing, once you get high,
当你停下来什么都不做 一旦你飞到高处
-Yeah, it starts to descend again. -the balloon… is going down.
-它就会重新开始下降 -飞艇…… 在下降
That’s because, and maybe we will repeat that after,
那是因为我帮你达到了静态平衡
but we made you reach the static balance,
待会可能还需要调整一遍
and it depends on the temperature.
静态平衡取决于温度
– Oh – And the more higher you go
-原来如此 -你飞得越高
I’m definitely going up quite quickly now.
我现在绝对是在飞速上升
That’s why I just take off one kilogram.
这就是我刚刚减轻一公斤的原因
The higher you are, the hotter it is.
你飞得越高 飞艇就越热
Now you reach a new situation of static balance
现在你达到了新的静态平衡
with the new condition of temperature.
气温条件也不一样了
Because of the slow speed of the balloon and the inertia,
由于飞艇的速度慢 惯性大
we have to pilot really slowly,
必须要驾驶得非常慢
and that’s why we are indoor,
这也是我们在室内的原因
to be protected against the wind
为了保护飞艇不受风
and all the variation of the weather conditions.
以及天气变化的干扰
I noticed you had a sign on the door saying
我看到门口的标牌
make sure that the door is closed.
上面说要确保关门
’cause the slightest breeze
因为即便是最小的风
[wings creak]
[两翼的嘎吱声]
would blow me completely off course.
都能把我完全吹离航线
There is no problem of safety
这没有安全隐患
because we are following you on the ground,
因为工作人员会在地面一直跟着你
always linked by a little tether.
有一条小绳拴着
But the tether is slack.
但绳很松
You’re not holding me down here,
你不会把我拽下去
-I’m just floating. – No, you are totally free.
-我就在天上飘 -是的 你完全自由
If you’re slow and quiet enough,
如果你飞得够慢
you will realize how to pilot
就会领会到怎么控制
and have the time to anticipate, so the tether is not used.
有足够时间预测行动 拴绳就没有用了
Take some break and observe that it’s still turning left.
休息一会 注意还在左转
-Yeah, you can rest like so. -Wow.
-没错 你可以这样放松 -哇
If it’s too late to avoid the wall or the roof
如果来不及控制 要撞到墙或者天花板了
it will pull, not for your safety,
我会拉一下绳子 不是为了你的安全
but for the safety of the blimp
而是为了飞艇的安全
Otherwise, if we just touch so many times, it will break.
否则 撞到很多次飞艇就会破
That’s not a pressurized balloon.
这不是加压热气球
That’s just an envelope filled with helium.
只是一个充满氦气的气囊
So the helium will just go out slowly.
氦气会慢慢泄露出去
It will lose its capacity to carry,
飞艇的承重能力会下降
so the pilot will land slowly.
飞行员会慢慢降落
I’m amazed how calm and safe I feel right now.
我没想到自己现在居然这么镇定 很有安全感
It’s happened one time here.
有一次
Some elements from the roof just go through the envelope
天花板有东西穿透了气囊
and the pilot didn’t notice that.
飞行员没发现
They were just trying to go, happen, oh, it’s difficult
他们试着去飞 但很难
because the helium was going out.
因为飞艇在漏气
So, he…he landed.
他只好降落
-All right, permission to land? -Yeah.
-好了 允许着陆吗? -当然
More than 10,000 flights here in the Aéroplume,
这里有过超一万次的飞行
and zero accidents.
从没出过意外
Oh, you know what…
噢 我说……
I mean, it’s not a spot on landing, but I’ll take it.
我是说 这不是一个着陆点 但没关系
If you can catch the table?
你能抓到那张桌子吗?
I’m going to try. There we go.
我试试 来吧
-Catch it. -Got it.
-抓住它 -抓到了
– Perfect, so I will just take the time to lift the blimp,
完美 我会花点时间把飞艇卸下来
and I will allow you to go out.
好让你出来
It was a really good flight.
你飞得很好
[laughing]
[大笑]
I’m half expecting to take the table up with me here.
我有点想把这桌子一起带上去
No, she’s attached to the ground!
不行 它是固定在地上的
[laughing]
[笑声]
– You can…Yeah, you can, if you want to. – All right.
-你可以……可以 如果你想的话 -好吧
-Antoine, thank you so, so much. -It was great.
-太太太感谢你了 安东尼 -很棒
That was incredible, thank you.
体验满分 感谢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

把一个人送上天需要多少氦气?又该如何操作?法国一位发明家发明了氦气飞艇,为每一位有飞翔梦的朋友们助力。让我们跟着视频一起来体验一下吧~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

枇杷弹琵琶

审核员

审核员ART

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwABJGzifao

相关推荐