ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

7000美元的金表里有多少值钱的东西? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

7000美元的金表里有多少值钱的东西?

How much Gold/Silver Is Inside a 7,000$ watch?

大家好!欢迎回到科迪的实验室
Alright everyone welcome back to Cody’s lab
我刚收到了一个包裹
So I just received a package here.
我想这是《内有何物》寄过来的
And I think it’s from the What’s Inside guys,
他们告诉我他们要
They told me they were going to be
寄给我一块表或者别的东西
sending me a watch or something.
让我们 嗯 直接拆开
Let’s, uh, pop this open.
看看里面是什么
And see what it is.
好吧
Okay.
这里有个东西被几张纸包着
Something wrapped up in some paper here.
确实它是块表
And indeed, it is a watch.
还是块劳力士
A Rolex, in fact.
有意思 哈哈
That’s fancy. Ha ha.
我觉得他们真正的目的
So, I think what they want me to do
是让我弄清都有什么金属
is actually figure out what medals are present.
然后看看我能不能提取些值钱的东西
And then see if I can extract anything precious.
比如 这里是金的
So like, there is gold.
这个样子看起来是金的
The style looks like gold.
我会把里面的黄金提取成一个金属钮
I’ll extract the gold into a buttom of metal.
然后我估计我会再给他们寄回去
And I then I guess I’ll send it back to’em
首先 我要弄清这里都有什么金属
So first of all, I’d like to find out what medals are here.
我可以大致猜一下 或者
I could guess, or
我可以趁着还能用的时候用X射线枪扫描一下
I can break out the X-ray gun while I still have it.
好嘞 我打开了X射线枪
Alright, so I got the X-ray gun all booted up.
我们来一个五秒快速合金检测
Let’s do a quick five-second alloyed check.
因为我们要找的并非是微量级别的
Just because we are not looking for trace levels,
换句话说 我们要找的相对于总体来说占比很大
or it’s gonna be pretty high percentage of whatever we find.
我们会检测
And we’ll do
整块表的不同部分
a whole bunch of different places around on the watch.
先从这块预估是黄金的部分开始
Let’s start with this right here,which we expect it to be gold.
为了证实一下
Just to confirm.
也许对含金量也会有所了解
Maybe get an idea of just how much gold is there.
我已经能看到了 有一些银
So I can already see it, there’s some silver,
可能还有一些铁和镍
Some iron and nickel probably
在周围或者里面
metal around it or maybe metal that’s under it
不清楚是纯金还是镀金
I don’t know if it’s solid gold or if it’s just gold filled.
这点它并没有告诉我
This isn’t gonna really tell me.
大家可以看这里
You can just focus on that.
看这个最高峰
So look at this highest pike.
嗯?9.7
Huh? 9.7
然后是11.5 咱们看一下这里
And then 11.5, let’s go look over there.
11.4 在这
11.4, then there it is.
11.4 所以这里肯定是金的
It’s back to 11.4, so there’s definitely gold here.
大部分都是 所以最起码
Looks like the most prevalent, so it’s at least
我估计得有18K
I’d say maybe 18 carat,
但我不确定是纯的还是镀的
but I don’t know if that is solid or just plated.
根据这块表的价值
Considering the value of the watch, I would
我倾向于它是纯金
be inclined to think it may be actually solid.
让我们 嗯 检测下别的地方
So let’s, uh, check some other places.
检测下这里
Let’s check right here.
看看是什么金属 可能是银
And see what this medal is, it might be silver.
根据上一轮检测 看起来像是不锈钢
Uh, judging from the last run, it looks like it was stainless steel.
对 我看到了铁和镍
And yeah, I’m seeing iron and nickel.
额 再多检测些东西
Uh, so a few more things to check.
嗯 整块手表 咱们看看这些齿轮的材质
Uh, the actual watch, let’s see what those gear are made out of.
应该不是金的 但是也不妨检测一下
I doubt they are gold, but doesn’t hurt to check.
嗯 大部分是铜和锌
Yeah, so mostly copper and zinc.
还有一点儿其他的金属
A little bit of some other metals.
总结一下
So, to summerize, uh,
总体来说表的外部
basically everything that is on the outside of the watch
看起来是金的 都是金的
and looks like gold, is gold.
至少是表面
At least, on the surface.
高开黄金 18K
Uh, high karat gold, 18 karat.
或多或少 喔 有个齿轮掉出来了
Possibly more possibly less, oh, a gear fell out.
好吧 其他部分 亮闪闪的看起来是
Oh, well. And the rest of it, the shiny bits look like
不锈钢 里面
stainless steal, and the eternals
大部分是黄铜
seem to be mostly brass,
一部分是镀镍
some of which is plated in nickel.
表面材质是珍珠母贝
The watch face is made of mother-of-pearl.
现在我知道哪些部分是金的了
Now that I know which bits are actually gold,
我会用一把
I’m going to take a pair of
尖嘴钳
needle nose pliers and unceremoniously
乘它们不注意 把它们从表上取下
rip them off from the watch.
好嘞 我觉得我已经
alright so I think I’ve got everything
把表上的所有值钱的东西取出来了
valuable separated out from the watch,
这堆是黄金和钻石 这堆是其余的部分
so here’s all our gold and diamonds and here’s the rest of it.
注意下这里还包括了所有的钻石
So keep in mind that this still includes all the diamonds
不过我还是把它们都放在秤上
but I’ve just placed it all on a scale
一共16.5克 所以
and see sixteen and a half grams. So,
假设这些是18K金
assuming this is actually 18 karat gold,
那么黄金的重量大概12克
that should be about 12 grams of gold.
提炼黄金的第一步就是溶解它
So the first step to purifying to gold is to dissolve it,
为了分解 我将使用盐酸混合物
and for that, I’m just gonna use a mixture of hydrochloric acid
溴来做氧化剂
And for the oxidizer, elemental bromine.
我只需打开这个安瓿的顶部
so I need just break the top off of this ampule here.
这很帅气
That was graceful.
让我们开始吧
Here we go.
溴会使黄金氧化从而被盐酸溶解
And that will oxidize the gold so the hydrochloric acid can dissolve it.
再倒点儿盐酸冲干净
You just wash that down with a bit more acid.
在这时 用玻璃塞封好
Here we are. That is seal it up with a glass stopper.
这时黄金应该开始溶解
And now the gold should, dissolve.
在这种温度条件下大概需要几天时间完成
It’ll probably take a couple of days at this temperature
有一点忘了说 因为这个黄金
Something that I forget to mention is that since this gold is
是18K 含银量少于25%
18 karat, it’s less than 25% silver.
我没必要再去细化
I didn’t have to in court it,
想查看更多成分的 我会在说明下面附上链接
for more on in courting, I’ll put a link down in the description
那么现在
So here we are, it’s been
几天过去了 我觉得所有的黄金都被溶解了
more than a few days but I think all the gold is dissolved now.
没错 大家可以看到
Yeah, you can see the pieces of metal have
变白变脆的金属残渣
turned white and crumbly,
黄金基本上已经被溶解完了
basically the gold has been dissolved out
只留下了银
leaving the silver behind.
那么现在我们需要做的就是
So now what we need to do
去除多余的溴
is get rid of the excess bromine
否则就没法变回黄金了
otherwise won’t be able to get our gold back.
因此 我要加热它
And to do that, I’m gonna heat it up, and I’m gonna
试着这么做来蒸走溴
try to like this to still off this bromine.
我装了这台蒸馏器
So I’m setting up the distillation apparatus
为了防止过分蒸发
but before I get too carried away,
可以往溶液里再加点水
you can add a little bit more water into the solution.
这样就可以加热得更久还不会烧干
This way I can boil it for longer without it to boiling dry,
水蒸气会带有溴蒸汽
and the water vapor will carry off the bromine vapors.
装置都装好了
And the hook is all up.
开始加热
And start heating.
嗯 看起来一些溴已经滴进来了
Okay, looks like we got some bromine dripping through.
非常好
Very nice.
这些气体被困在这里
This gases are being trapped there.
水在冷却所有东西
Waters cooling everything.
好的 全都冷却了
Alright, everything is cooled down.
我们重新得到了多出的溴
And we’ve recovered the excess bromine.
这里还是不少的 好吧 也不是那么多
See it is actually quite a bit there, well, not really.
溶解黄金并不需要很多的溴
It’s doesn’t take very much bromine to dissolve the gold.
让我们看一下这个
Let’s just hook all this.
好吧 现在剩下的应该是
Okay, so now it should be left with a
无氧化剂的氯化金溶液
gold chloride solution free of any oxidizing agents.
我们来过滤把银都拿走
Let’s get this filter out to remove the silver.
我的中心连接器好像找不到了
My center seems to have disappeared,
所以我会用这个尼罗红量筒
so I’m gonna use this NileRed cylinder
通过重力把银分离
to separate out the silver using gravity
我现在在干什么呢?
In case you are wondering,
我在用盐酸冲洗所有仪器
I am rinsing everything with dilute hydrochloric acid,
避免有黄金遗漏
so as to not lose any gold.
如果我保持溶液是酸性的
Also, if I keep the solution acidic,
里面的铜就还是化合物
then the copper will stay in.
如果太偏碱性 或者接近中性
If I make this too alkaline, or even close to neutral,
里面的铜就会和黄金一起流出
the copper will fall out along with the gold.
现在银已经沉淀了 我要倒掉上面的部分
Now the silver’s settle down, I’m going to pour off the top.
好的 溶液终于变清了
Alright, so I finally got the solution cleared,
大家可以看到由于冲洗
you can see that it’s volume has substantially increased
体积有明显增加
due to the washings.
但是终于可以提取黄金了
But is finally time to drop the gold.
我会放入焦亚硫酸钠
For that I’m going to use sodium metabisulfite
形成二氧化硫
to form sulfur dioxide institute
从而使黄金沉淀成金属粉末
which selectively precipitates the gold a metallic powder.
那么现在开始
So, there goes,
加入这个就可以提取了
just gonna add in this as an excess.
我们应该会看到棕色粉末状的黄金物质
We should start seeing a brown powdered gold form.
搅拌一下
Give this a stir.
看到底部开始变黑
Alright, see it darkening down the bottom,
其实有一些 额
and actually a little bit of uh,
黄金的晶体已经在表面形成
gold crystals are forming on the surface tension.
非常好
Very nice.
这是取出所有绿色溶液后的效果
So here it is after I’ve ripped out all of this green solution.
我们得到了一些纯金粉末
We got some pure gold powder.
我把这些金粉放入了一个熔化用的碟子
So I’ve transferred the gold powder into the melting dish.
现在我要把它放到我
So, now I’m gonna pour it down inside of my furnace,
重建后的熔炉里
which I’ve rebuilt.
你们看现在加了更多的隔热材料还有一根新的电热丝
You see now it has much more insulation and a new element
此时 黄金已经熔化成一个珠子了
And here we are, the gold has melted into a bead.
很好 我已经把它放凉了
Very nice, so I’ve cooled it down.
现在大家可以看到秤上显示的是10.94克
Now, you saw on the scale is ten point nine four grams,
比我最开始的估算少了大概1克
so about a gram shy of my original estimate.
不过还是挺接近的
Just decently close,
那些钻石当然占了一点重量
those diamonds of course did take up a bit of weight.
现在让我们看一看没被酸溶解的部分
So now let’s look back at what didn’t dissolve in the acid.
主要是氯化银 海绵
This is primarily silver chloride sponge
夹杂着钻石 碎玻璃和木头
mixed with diamonds, broken glass and wood.
似乎还有一些不锈钢碎片
Looks to be some some pieces of stainless steel.
让我们先把所有的钻石挑出来
Let’s start by sorting out all those gems.
这些就是表里的钻石
So here are the diamonds that came out of the watch,
正如你们所看到的 它们不怎么大
as you can see, they are not very big.
我应该落了不少氯化银在这
Now I should be left with mostly silver chloride here.
还有一堆细小的
There’s still a bunch of little bits of
粉末在里面
chokin with it yeah
我要用氨水溶解掉所有的氯化银
Yeah, I’m just gonna dissolve all the silver chloride and ammonia
这是我们的氨水
There’s our ammonia.
几天过去了 银终于被溶解完了
Alright, so it’s been a few days and the silver is finally dissolved.
让我们倒出
Let’s decant off the clear liquid,
含有氯化银和氨水的液体
that should contain just the silver chloride ammonia complex.
我们想得到金属银对吗?
So now we want some metallic silver right?
那么我要用一截铜线
So I’m just going to do a displacement,
做个置换反应
using a piece of copper wire.
铜线会代替氯
Copper will displace the chlorine
留下金属银
leaving silver metal.
你们可以看到溶液变得有点蓝
You notice the solution is actually turning a bit blue.
没错
Yeah.
氯化铜和氨水反应
Copper chloride and ammonia is
会变成亮蓝色
a vibrant blue color.
嗯 让它在那大概再待几天 哈哈哈
Yeah, just let that sit for another few days probably. Ha ha ha.
我要 嗯 把这个放回去
Imma, yeah, put this back on,
防止氨水挥发
keep the ammonia from evaporating.
好嘞 现在是几天后
Okay, so it’s been a couple of days.
可以看到溶液因为铜线变成了亮蓝色
You can see the solution is bright blue from the copper,
银也变成了结晶
and the silver has formed crystals,
正从铜线上缓缓落下
which are currently falling off that wire.
好的 这里就是我从表上找到的
Okay, so here’s everything precious
所有值钱的东西
that I was able to recover from that watch.
可以看到这是一瓶
You can see here is a vial of
我们制得的银的结晶
these silver crystals that we made.
没像炼制黄金一样
Now, the reason I didn’t melt this into a bead
把银炼成珠子的原因
like I did with the gold,
是因为炼制过程中
is the silver with the amount I’m working here,
大部分的银将会在熔炉内蒸发掉
most of it would have evaporated in the furnace.
所以我觉得还是保持这样更好
So I think it’s better to leave it like this,
这样看起来更蓬松体积更大
it’s more fluffy and volumous anyway.
数量更多的样子
Kind of more impressive.
如果你们好奇一共值多少钱
Now in case you’re wondering how much this is all worth.
基于现货值 我做了计算
I did do the math based off the current spot values
黄金值465美元
and this is four hundred and sixty-five dollars in gold
大概1美元的银
about a dollar and silver.
我不知道钻石值多少钱 哈哈哈
And I don’t know for the diamonds. Ha ha ha ha.
这样看来 7000美元的表
So there you go, 7000 dollar watch,
它的金属值500美元
let’s say five hundred dollars worth the metals.
不到表的原价的十分之一
That’s less than 10% the original value of the watch.
我把这些都包好给他们寄回去
So, let’s say I get this all packed up and sent back to’em.
希望大家喜欢这期 下次见
Hope you all enjoyed, I’ll see you next time.
重建熔炉

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一块7000美元的劳力士究竟能有多少值钱的东西?本期我们将用各种仪器把它们提取出来并计算最终的价值,一起来猜猜看吧。

听录译者

PyroPigeon⁶

翻译译者

玛卡瑞纳NaNa

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVl0ahot1tQ

相关推荐