ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

外国人对印度了解有多少? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

外国人对印度了解有多少?

How Much Do Foreigners Know About India | ASIAN BOSS

大家好 我是《亚洲大国》的帕克
Hey guys, it’s PK from Asian Boss
印度是世界上第二人口大国
India is the second most populated countryin the world
也是发展最快的经济体之一
and one of the fastest growing economies
但外国人对印度的真正了解有多少呢
But how much do foreigners actually know about India?
我们一起去看看吧
Let’s find out!
说起印度 你脑海里第一个想到的是什么
What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when I say India?
咖喱
Curry
人口
Population
呃 泰姬陵
Er…Taj Mahal
我觉得是贫民窟以及他们的阶级差异吧
I guess the slums and their class difference
-唔 美食-对 美味的奶油鸡
– Emm, good food – Yeah, yummy butter chicken
有特色的东西 奶油鸡
typical stuff butter chicken.
出租车司机这么说有点种族主义 不好意思
Taxi drivers. That’s a bit racist, I’m sorry.
印度的首都是什么
What is the capital of India?
印度的首都?糟糕……
Capital of India? Gosh…
我本来想说迪拜 但是它好像不在印度
I was gonna say Dubai but I don’t think that’s in India
迪拜是个国家啦
Dubai is a country!
还有吗?
Any other guesses?
—没有了—新……新喀里多尼亚!
No. New… New Caledonia!
巴基斯坦?好像是吧?
Pakistan? Maybe?
新德里?
New Delhi?
—新德里—是的 你答对了
New Delhi,yeah, you are right
你认为印度面临的最大问题有什么?
What do you think is one of the biggest issues India faces?
应该是比较贫困吧
Maybe a bit of poverty?
我觉得是阶级差异
I think the class difference
我觉得可能是贫富分化吧
I’d say…divide between the rich and thepoor, probably
健康问题 环境卫生 公共设施
Health problems, sanitation, infrastructure…
我认为 由于他们严格的宗教信仰
I think due to they are having such strict religion…
有些人会觉得他们更难融为一体
some people find it harder they don’t integrate
人口太多
A lot of population
因为我妈妈有很多朋友是印度人
because a lot of my mom’s friends are Indians
他们常常抱怨工作太少 穷人太多 僧多粥少
they always complain about work and stuff, a lot of poor people, they can’t afford this sort of stuff
-其它问题还有对女性的暴力-对哦 确实如此
– Other issues are violence against women- Yes, actually yes
-这个问题在那里是不是很严重?-是的
– Is it bad over there? – Yes
是不是每年里有一天 女孩可以痛殴男孩
And isn’t it like one day in the year where girls get to bash the boys?
-是吗?是真的吗?-没有 不是真的
– Is it? Is it true?- No, it’s not true
-贫困-我不知道在印度还会有贫困问题哎
– Poverty- I didn’t know if there was poverty in India
你是在新闻上看到的还是从别人那听说的
Is that because you’ve seen stuff on the news or is it the stuff that you’ve heard?
都不是 我有一些亲戚是斐济籍印度人
Nah, I’ve got relatives that are Indian/Fijian
他们告诉我 那里对女性的暴力确实糟糕 越来越严重
They are telling me it’s really bad over there, like, it’s gone worse.
你觉得印度人发明了什么
What do you think Indians invented?
好吧……拉茶?
Okay… Chai tea?
金子?
Gold?
不知道
I don’t know
不知道 咖喱吧?
I don’t know. Curry?
其实咖喱好像是英国人发明的
Curry is actually English apparently
好吧 原来是英国人 那我知道了
Okay, curry is English, there you go
肚皮舞?
Belly dancing?
我想不到
I would not have a clue
主要为人熟知的包括十进制
The main things which are pretty impressive are the decimal system
-哇……你说真的吗?-对
– wow…are you serious?- Yeah.
-数字0-不是吧 真的?
-什么?
– The number 0- No. Really?
– What?
-还有电子邮件-不是吧
– and Email- No. No.
印度有多少种语言?
How many languages does India have?
-10种-7种
-能说出一些名称吗?
– 10- 7
– Can you name a few?
-印度语-伊斯兰卡语
-我觉得伊斯兰卡不是一种语言吧
– Indian- Sri Lankan
– I don’t think that’s a language
是的 不是吗?
Yes it is Isn’t it?
2种或3种吧
2 or 3
4种?
4?
-我想说3种-3种?
– I’m gonna say 3- 3?
能说出一些名称吗?
Can you name them?
北印度语?
Hindi?
-北印度语-旁遮普语?
– Hindi- Punjabi?
我忘记另外两种了
I forgot the other 2
-可能是3种吧?-3种?
– Probably 3?- 3?
我想说是3种
I’d probably say 3?
可以说出一些名称吗
Can you name them maybe?
说不出来
I couldn’t
希普斯语……不知道 42种吧?
Heaps…I don’t know, 42?
我知道在不同地区有多种方言
I know there are lots of dialects in different areas
我不清楚有多少种 不过我知道
I’d have no idea but I do know
从北到南 他们说的是不同的方言
that from the north to the south they speak different dialect
不止3种
There is more than 3,
印度实际上有22种官方语言
so India actually has 22 official languages
-以及一千多种母语-哇塞
– and over 1000 mother tongues- Wow!
特别多 是不是?
Pretty intense, right?
真是不可思议 太多了
That’s crazy, that’s a lot!
-你骗我们吧-查一查就知道了
– You are lying- Look it up
在谷歌或其它地方查一下
Look it up on Google or whatever
-你说真的吗-是啊
– Are you for real?- Yep
你可以模仿地道的印度口音吗?
Can you give me your best Indian accent?
噢天啊 我可不想说非洲语
Oh mate, I don’t want to speak African
说出来会像非洲语的!
it’s gonna come out African!
试一下你学得最像的印度口音
Just try your best Indian accent
我来自英格兰 我来到澳洲踢足球
I’m from England, I come to Australia to playsoccer
我爱我妈妈
I love my mom
你好 我来自新南威尔士的巴瑟斯特
Hello, I’m from Bathurst, NSW
我真的很喜欢印度食物
and I really like Indian food
麻烦你去打扫一下桌子好吗
Can you go clean the tables, please?
你需要用吸尘器清扫吗
Do you want to vacuum?
你想试一下吗
Do you want to have a go?
你好 请问能不能给我个吸尘器啊
Hello, can I please have a vacuum here?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

印度是世界第二人口大国,也是世界上发展最快的经济体之一。那么,外国人对于印度的了解有多少呢?一起来看看吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Jane

审核员

审核员 D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdTde5XyuA

相关推荐