未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一根骨头能断几回

How Many Times Can You Break The Same Bone?

Hey there, welcome to Life Noggin!
大家好 欢迎来到《品生活》
I love stunts.
我喜欢特技表演
The best part is feeling alive and feeling the wind in your hair.
其中最棒的是那活着的感觉 还有风穿过头发的感受
That’s why I got this wig.
这就是我戴假发的原因
The worst part is when your animator leaves you hanging.
最糟糕的是动画师让你挂在了半空
Luckily, anything bad that happens to my body can be fixed!
幸好 我身上发生的任何坏事都能被解决
See. Just propped back up!
看 就这么恢复了!
No bones broken!
没有骨折!
You fleshy skeletons, on the other hand, you actually have to fear for your safety.
而你们这些肉体凡胎 是得担心自己的安全
When fully grown, your body contains 206 bones,
发育完全后 你的身体有206块骨头
wow, you humans got a lot of bones,
哇 你们人类好多骨头
interconnected by tendons and ligaments.
骨头间由肌腱与韧带连接
This skeleton keeps you moving and protects your organs,
这副骨架让你能够活动 保护你的器官
but any part can be damaged in the right circumstances.
但某些情况下 骨架任何部分都可能受伤
Some bones are long and others short,
骨头有的长 有的短
but each and every skeletal bone has a hard exterior of connective tissue,
但是每一块骨骼都有坚硬的外部结缔组织
filled with tiny canals for your blood and soft spongy tissue,
里面充满了细小血管和柔软的海绵组织
which houses even more bone-forming cells.
而组织里有更多的成骨细胞
When a bone fractures, whether it’s a small crack or a clean break,
骨折时 不论是细小的裂缝还是完全断开
your immune system rushes to the rescue.
你的免疫系统都会赶来救援
As your blood begins to clot,
当血液开始凝结
it forms a callus and cells on either side will then
形成骨痂 之后两边的细胞
thread together and seal tight, slowly turning into bone.
彼此相连 紧密结合 缓慢地形成了骨头
The whole process can take over a year, depending on the size, severity and location.
整个过程需要一年多 这取决于受伤大小 程度和部位
And if you’re not careful, you could snap it again.
并且如果你不小心 可能会再次骨折
For a brief time, when the fracture is receiving all the attention,
短期内 骨折部位得到了机体的全部关注
this area will be stronger than the rest, over time,
这处会变得比其它地方更强壮 随时间推移
the bone’s strength will be balanced and any spot just as likely to break.
骨头强度逐渐平衡 任何部位都可能骨折
Still, snapping it in the same place would be pretty darn unlucky.
不过 在同一个位置骨折真是太不幸了
Even among kids, who are most prone to fractures, there’s only a five percent chance
即便是在最容易骨折的孩子中 也仅有百分之五可能
of breaking your forearm a second time in the exact same place.
在前臂相同位置骨折两次
If given the time to heal, you could theoretically break
如果愈合时间充足 理论上你可以
the same spot over and over again,
在同一部位反复骨折
as long as you have good blood supply,
只要你有良好的血液供给
strong muscles and a solid immune system.
结实的肌肉和强大的免疫系统
In fact, Evel Knievel, pioneer stuntman, won the Guiness World record
其实 先锋特技演员埃维尔·克尼维尔曾创造吉尼斯世界纪录
for fracturing 433 bones in his entire career.
因为他在整个职业生涯中摔断了433块骨头
But it isn’t just daredevils that experience multiple breaks.
但并不只是冒失鬼会经历多次骨折
Stress or hairline fractures are some of the most common injuries,
应力性骨折或丝状骨折是些最常见的损伤
mainly impacting bones in your lower legs, like the tibia.
多发生于下肢骨骼 如胫骨
Obviously, though, not every bone or person heals the same.
但显然 不是每块骨头或每个人的愈合程度都一样
The collarbone is the most likely bone to break, whereas the thighbone is the strongest
锁骨最容易骨折 而股骨是最强壮的
and can take many more months to fully recover.
并且需要多个月才能完全愈合
Yet even with the best treatment, some bones just won’t heal.
但就算用最好的治疗 有些骨头也不会愈合
These cases are called “nonunion” fractures
这些病例被称作“骨折不愈合”
and they can cause long-term pain and even loss of function.
它们会导致长期的疼痛甚至功能丧失
To give your bones the best chance of recovering,
为了让你的骨头恢复得更好
doctors say humans should exercise regularly
医生建议 人们应该规律锻炼
and eat a proper diet, rich in calcium and Vitamin D from a young age.
合理饮食 从小就摄入富含钙和维D的食物
Especially if you’re a born stunt performer like me!
尤其是像我这样天生的特技演员
Wooooo!!
哇噢!!
So have you ever broken a bone? Maybe multiple?
所以你经历过骨折吗?或许很多次?
If you have any broken bone stories you’re comfortable with sharing,
如果你愿意分享你骨折的故事
let me know in the comment section below!
在下方评论区告诉我
Curious to know what would happen if you had no bones?
想知道没有骨头会发生什么吗?
Yeah, you’re gonna wanna check out this video.
好的 那你会想看看这个视频
obviously your bones are a pretty important part of your body, but why?
显然骨骼是你身体相当重要的一部分 但是为什么?
There are 206 of them in the average adult
成年人通常有206块骨头
and babies are actually born with even more, around 300 or so.
而婴儿实际上出生时的骨头则更多 大概300块
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin,
一如既往 我是Blocko 这里是《品生活》
don’t forget to keep on thinking!
不要忘记保持思考!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是关于骨折的视频

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

......

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BF691qi2sI

相关推荐