ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

机器智能正在如何重塑美国经济 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

机器智能正在如何重塑美国经济

How machine intelligence is remaking the American economy

迈克:我们听过许多关于数据科学 人工智能
Michael Li: We hear a lot about data science, AI,
及机器学习的事
machine learning.
目前的环境就是这样
These are all things that are in the milieuright now.
基本上说的是相同的东西
I think they fundamentally point at the same idea,
相同的概念 或许你会称之为
the same concept, around you might call
机器智能
it machine intelligence—where it ’ s
关于你如何应用计算机还有大量的数据
about how do you use computers and the vast amount
还有大数据
of data that ’ s out there, that kind of big data,
去影响组织 政府 非盈利组织
and then leverage that to make more
做出明智的决策
intelligent decisions as an organization,as a government, as a nonprofit.
现在的的趋势是
This really comes from a few major secular trends that are happening.
随着计算和存储成本的直线下降
One is the plummeting cost of computation and the plummeting cost of storage.
现在我们就能够相对便宜地储存数据
So now we have the capacity to store
有能力相对便宜地
that data relatively cheaply and be able to process
处理数据
that data relatively cheaply.
其它的趋势包括
And then the other major trend is
现在人人使用智能手机
that everyone ’ s walking around with smartphones.
人们每天在网上逗留更长时间
Everyone ’ s interacting with the internet for a large portion of the day.
所以我们就能够获得大量的
And so we ’ re able to capture huge parts
行为数据并且数据化
of the human experience and digitize that
并储存在云端
information and store it in the cloud.
当我们拥有了可以测量我们的上网设备
So when we have all these connected devices that are measuring us,
我们就能够说
we can actually say
人们的行为
a lot about human behavior.
非常非常的有趣
And that’s actually really, really fascinating.
我们就能够开发出更多产品
And from that we ’ re able to create products,
更多服务
services that are so much more rich and so
比以往更个性化
much more personalized than we’ve been ableto do before.
举个简单的例子
And so if you think about maybe even the simplest example,
就像Netflix(在线影片租赁)
it might be something like Netflix
带有推荐功能
with a recommendation engine
能够非常有效地推荐内容
that ’ s able to serve up content in a very targeted way
所以他们给你
so that they give you,
给你演示他们的音像库(千百种的可能供你选择)
they show you out of their library ( of probably millions of possible
但从第5条到第10条
videos for you to watch ) the five to ten
是你最想看的
that you ’ re most likely to want to watch.
他们能够做到这些
And they can do this
依赖于一个叫做“相似分析”的计算
from what ’ s called “ look-alike analysis ” where they would
看看其他人
look at what other people,
他们看过类似的影片
who have watched a similar set of videos as you have, how have
看他们如何评价这些影片
they rated those videos.
他们的喜欢程度
How much they’ve liked those videos.
看看他们还喜欢其它影片
And then see what other videos those people have liked
而你却没有看过
that you haven ’ t yet watched.
这些就成为
And that ’ s probably a good candidate
推荐对象
for a video that you should watch.
所以这种相似分析
So that kind of look-alike analysis—or
如果你是个数据专家
if you ’ re a data scientist you probably call
你可能会称之为 推荐引擎
that a recommendation engine—That ’ s actually a
对企业来说是一个非常有效的工具
very powerful technique and it ’ s sort
对于商业来说 非常基本而重要
of very fundamental to a business that has tens
数以百万计的影片
of millions of videos and they know you ’ re
在千百万部影片中 今晚只能看一部
only going to watch one tonight.
如何才能挑选一部好的呢
How do you pick out that one good video
这已经不是个搜索问题
so that ’ s not such a huge search problem for
而是一种愉悦的体验
a consumer but it’s actually a pleasurableexperience for them?
这项技术不仅对Netflix产生影响
And that has implications beyond Netflix.
想想Amazon
If you think about a company like Amazon,
这对他们来说非常重要
that ’ s incredibly important for them.
亚马逊商店有不计其数的商品
They have billions of items in their store.
你需要说出
You need to be able to figure out
想要购买什么?他们就能告诉你正确的选择
what to buy and so they can tell you the right item
使你去买些其他东西
that can maybe get you to buy something
还会推荐你去买一些你本来不会去买的东西
that you otherwise wouldn ’ t have purchased.
那也触到他们的底线
And that has a direct impact on their bottomline.
与此同时 还能让顾客开心 对吧?
And it also makes consumers happier, right?
它帮助你节约了商品和服务的
It helps you reduce the amount of time you spend searching
搜索时间
for products and services.
我想
So I think these kind
具备数据处理功能服务的公司就能说出你的需求
of data-enabled services where companies can give you what you want
甚至需求发生的时间
when you want it,
这类的消费市场正在壮大
that ’ s becoming increasingly powerful within the kind of consumer market
正在成为标准
and it’s becoming increasingly the standard.
所以我认为
So I think what we ’ ve seen is
对于很多没有数字化的传统企业
that for a lot of legacy enterprises that are not digital first,
它们还没有拥抱数据和数据科学
that haven ’ t been able to embrace data and data science,
在消费者和
there ’ s an almost
产品和服务之间
a kind of an adversarial relationship
有一种对抗的关系
between the consumer and that product or service,
就像消费者说的
where you ’ re saying as a consumer, “ Hey,
我在Google 及Netflix上有
I have this great experience when I ’ m interacting
很好的体验
with Google or Netflix.
他们似乎想我所想
They seem to give me what I want.
你为什么不能给我所需要的呢?
Why can’t you give me what I want?”
感受是
And when you experience that there ’ s a lot
对传统企业有很多担忧
of fear on the part of those companies, the
他们维持市场的能力
legacy companies, that their ability to sort
正在走向枯竭
of maintain that market is going to rapidly
加速
evaporate and it ’ s going to deteriorate
退行
at a really quick rate if any of these sort
假如这类的数字化企业进入这块市场他们懂得如何利用数据
of digital companies enter that market, because they understand how to leverage data.
如何使用客户的数据
They understand how to use the
去服务客户
information they have about consumers to give consumers
提供一个好产品
a fundamentally better product.
最近的新闻里提到
There ’ s obviously a lot in the news
关于Cambridge Analytic公司 Facebook公司的事
about Cambridge Analytica, Facebook and how we societally
我们怎样处理数据以及我们应当如何使用数据
deal with data and how we should deal withdata.
如何规范这些?
Should there be regulation?
是否我们应当拥有更多的隐私保护?
Should we have more privacy protections?
这些都是非常有意思的问题
And I think these are really interesting and
作为一个社会成员
valid questions that we as a society should
我们必须要提问
ask.
好像
And it seems
我们正在进入一个阶段
that we ’ re entering a period where—that certainly within Europe with
在欧盟GDPR《通用数据保护条例》下
the passage of GDPR—there’s increasingreluctance to just say, “Facebook, Google
不愿意说出“Facebook Google你可以随意地使用我们所有的数据
you can have free rein over all of our data
而不受检查”
in an unchecked way. ”
我们将拭目以待
And I think we ’ ll see what happens
我们将跟进这样的
as we move forward with regulation and this kind
消费者保护条例
of consumer protections.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何利用采集自消费者的数据有效服务客户,正成为数据公司和传统企业的分野。前者贴近客户,后者走向枯竭

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Tiger_woo

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0av_nRsiUX8

相关推荐