ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Instagram是怎么点燃了城市探险运动的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Instagram是怎么点燃了城市探险运动的

How Instagram Fuels the Urban Explorer Movement

音乐响起
[MUSIC PLAYING]
我从16岁就开始摄影了,到今天大约有两年了
I started shooting at the age of 16, so about two years now.
我从去年夏天开始城市探险
I started urban exploring about last summer
我开始和人们沟通交流
when I started linking up with people
并且拍摄各种事物
that shoot with the [INAUDIBLE] and stuff
完全融入城市探险的这项运动
and kind of got into the whole urban exploring scene.
我在Instagram对他们进行了关注,因为我喜欢他们的摄影作品
I followed them on Instagram because I liked their photos.
然后,我就点开了他们,问他们是否想要一起拍摄
And I just hit them up and asked them if they want a shoot.
就这样认识了新的朋友,并且,很幸运的是我认识的人
That’s how you meet new people, and luckily the people I’ve met
现在都成为了我的好朋友
are good friends of mine now.
是Instagram让我们走到了一起
Instagram really helped me get together
能让有着共同兴趣爱好的人聚在一起
with all the other people that had the same kind of interests
就像我一样
as me.
想要去探索纽约这座城市
And that wanted to like urban explore New York City,
然后,我就一路都带上自己的相机
and then I would also bring my camera along.
回想我第一次做这件事情的时候
Back then when I first started doing this,
我甚至都不怎么知道该如何摄影
I didn’t really know much about photography.
我确实学到了很多的技巧和诀窍
I did get a lot of tips and tricks
从那些和我一起外出拍摄一起抵御风寒的人那里
from people I chill with and hang out with that do photos.
我就带了相机,打开了了自动摄影的模式
I just bring my camera and shoot on auto,
最后,我的朋友们和我遇见的人们
and eventually my friends and people I’ve met
多给了我一些指点和建议
gave me some pointers and tips and tricks,
然后我就开始尝试手动拍摄
and I started shooting a manual and learned
并且试着让我的相机真正地发挥它的潜能
how to really use my camera to its full potential.
恩,我们相遇–我们曾经一起工作
Well, we met– we used to work together.
我们在咖啡店相遇
We met at a coffee shot.
然后,有一天,在工作后。你有带你的相机是么?
And then one day after work, you had brought your camera, right?
是啊,我正打算出去走走,拍点照
Yeah, I’m just going to shoot around.
他就说,哦,我知道一个屋顶,我们可以一起去
He was like, oh, I know this rooftop we can go on.
我就说,那我们走吧。然后我们就一起去了
I’m like all right, let’s go, and we went.
那晚之后,我有一次要出门,他正好打电话给我
The night after that, I was out and he called me.
他说,欧,我刚刚走过威廉斯堡大桥
And he’s like oh, I just climbed the Williamsburg Bridge.
然后我就说,OMG,哇塞
And I was like, oh, my God!
恩,我们互相吸引
Yeah, we’ve been arrested together.
我们就好像–恩,他们已经记住我们的名字了
We were like– they already have our names.
但是,恩,大概30个警察和一个特警队
But, yeah, like 30 cops and a SWAT team.
哈对,一个特警队
Yeah, SWAT too.
他们在时代广场抓住了我们
They dragged us through Times Square in cuffs.
是啊
Yeah.
我的意思是,我觉得,起初他们以为我们是去跳楼的
I mean, I think at first they thought we were jumpers.
所以,当他们–我记得我们拍了一些脚丫的照片
So when they– I remember doing a couple of feet shots,
然后从屋顶向下俯视
and then looking down to the lower part of the roof
就这样 看到了警察
and seeing the cops.
我大概开始城市探险的拍摄活动
I’ve been shooting urban exploring
不到两年
for about two years at most.
我觉得,这应该是我所做过的最刺激的事情了
It’s probably, I guess, the most exciting thing I’ve ever done.
真是的这样的
That’s all I can say, really.
尤其是,来自布鲁克林和纽约
Especially being from Brooklyn, New York, not many people
不会有很多人会选择去做城市探险运动
explore the city.
所以,我就选择了自己上路
So, you know what I do is I take it into my own hands
我去了一些原本没有打算去的地方
and I tend to go places I guess where I’m not supposed to be.
其实,我很久之前就迷上了摄影
I actually got into photography a long time ago,
因为,我期初就是一个滑板的摄影师
due to me being a skateboard filmer at first.
我想在某些方面,一些规则是共同的
I guess sometimes we abide by the same rules.
滑板和城市探险的拍摄
Skateboarding and urban exploring photography–
当你去到一些特殊的景点
when you go to a certain spot you
因为有保安在那里,你就不能上滑板
can’t skate it because there’s usually a security guard there.
当你滑滑板的时候,你会希望这个时刻被记录下来
When you’re skating, you want to be recorded.
就像其他的职业选手一样,你希望这一刻被拍摄下来
You want to be filmed just like all the pro skaters.
所以当你想要被记录的时候
So when you get into that idea of wanting to be filmed,
你就会自觉地拿起相机,然后开始拍摄
you tend to pick up the camera and start shooting photos.
所以几乎所有出现在我相机里的都是滑板的人
And mostly everybody that I shoot photos with skates.
我和我的朋友 有一段时间了
For a while, me and my friend [? Naisha ?]
探索432公园
had been scoping out a 432 Park [INAUDIBLE].
我觉得是一项可行的内容
And we thought it was a possible project
我们可以悄悄地潜入大楼,然后走到顶端
that we can maybe sneak into the building and get to the top.
所以,我们决定这么做了
So we decided to just go for it.
最后,我们走完了90级台阶
Eventually walked up all the 90 flights of stairs
登上的顶端
and got to the top.
这幢楼没有什么特别的地方
Nothing about the building really specifically
让我想要去攀登
made me want to climb it.
仅仅是因为他很高,而且它就在那儿
It was just tall and it was there.
它有点像珠穆拉玛峰
It was kind of our Everest.
你不知道那一扇门会打开
You never know which doors going to be open.
你可以尝试打开一扇门,或许它就开了
You can just check a door and a door just might open.
你可能就是那么幸运
You might get lucky.
拍到一些照片,此外,当你知道
Getting the shot and knowing that you’re
你是少数的那些到过这里的人
one of the few people that have been here
你就会觉得这很奇妙
is a pretty awesome feeling.
这会让你上瘾的
It’s an addiction.
你不会仅仅想要去探索一些新的事物
You get not only just wanting to check out new stuff.
满足这种好奇心,你还觉得就好像肾上腺素
It’s curiosity, but also there’s like an adrenaline rush
让你一阵激动
associated with it.
去探索从未到过的地方,
The thrill of going places where I’m not supposed to go
那种惊险刺激的感觉就是这项运动最棒的地方
is the best part about it.
我想探索城市的原因在于,
The reason why I explore is because each place
每个地方都可以轻松的到达
is relatively easy to get to, and it just
这让我觉得很惊奇,很多人没能
amazes me that so many people don’t
看到这些美景,仅仅因为他们
get to see these places just because they’re
他们没有走到这些公共的场合来
hiding from the public.
我有能力去做,所以我就去做了
I can do it, so I will do it.
城市探险运动是系列故事之一
“All Points Project” is a part of Seeker stories.
如果想看完整的推送
To see all the news stories we post here, be
请记得订阅哦
sure to subscribe.
每周二,会更新哦
New videos every Tuesday.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upmXZnAALcc

相关推荐