未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

两年内,我如何成为百万富翁? 我的故事(中)

How I Went From Broke To Millionaire In Less Than Two Years. This Is My Story - PART TWO

我刚开过了一家墨西哥速食店
I just drove by a Taco Time. Yeah.
我想起我曾用衣服和沙发垫捕鱼
I remember I would fish through clothes and couch cushions,
我叫它寻宝游戏
which is called treasure hunting.
为了一些小钱 真的只是一些小零钱
Ah, for a change. Literally loose change.
我刚刚经过了 额
I go through the… ah…
一家洗衣店
a laundry room.
我试着把一切规划好
Try and plan whatever I could,
这样我可以在下个街角的墨西哥速食店吃点东西
so I can go and get a meal at Taco Time on the corner down there.
目标:1、努力才会有回报
Goal:1.The result or acheivement toward which effort in directed.
成功:1、竭尽全力后最好的结果 实现人生目标
Success:1.the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors;the accomplishment of one’s goals.
大家好 欢迎来到我生命的第二部分
Hey guys, welcome back to part two of my life.
我生命的第一部分显然有些消极和悲观 抱歉
Part one obviously is a little bit of negative, kind of down. I apologize for that.
但重要的是你们能明白
But it’s important that you understand that
生活中总会有不好的事
there’s some negative stuff in life.
发生在我们身边 每个人都不可避免
It happens, it happens to all of us.
我们都会经历
We all go through, ah,
悲伤 或者说关键性的时刻
sad, defining moments if you will.
更重要的是你能从这段时间里有所收获
But it’s important that they can only be a defining moment if you learn from them.
并且明白
And you understand that
自己必须做出一个有前瞻性的决定
you have to make a proactive decision.
你得明白你的人生并不止于此
You have to realize that that’s not where your life stops.
你不该被困在这儿
It’s not where you get stuck.
你不该在这段时间倍感不适
It’s not where you get comfortable.
你应该行动起来去你想去的地方
You get to go where you want to go,
而那些目的地都取决于你的选择
and those destinations come from choices that you make.
所以请明白
So please understand that, you know,
尽管在一些故事背后
even though there’s a little sadness
会有一些悲伤
behind some of this story,
但更多的是快乐
there’s also a lot of happiness.
还有很多感激之情
There’s a lot of appreciation,
很多努力和誓言
a lot of hard work and commitment.
显然那些就是我们想要填满人生的东西
And that’s what we obviously want to get into your life.
所以 再一次声明 那些所谓的培训课程
So, again. There’s no coaching package or board,
都是胡说八道 最终都会成为垃圾
nonsense,garbage coming from the end of this.
关于那些人卖的培训课程
And to those of you guys that are selling coaching packages
书等等
and books and all that…
说白了 只是想赚你的钱而已
that’s fine, like go make your money.
那不是我来这里的目的 好吗
But that’s not what I’m here for, alright?
在我看来帮助是无偿的
Help is free in my opinion.
如果你想去工作 那也是无偿的
If you want to work, that’s also free.
只不过是一种选择
But that’s a choice.
努力工作是一种选择
Hard work is a choice.
每天都要面临这样的选择
And it comes every single day.
所以如果你们愿意那样做
So if you’re willing to do that,
那么我将向你们展示
then the things that I show you,
一些我打算教你们的
the things that I teach you,
对你们有帮助的东西
those will help you.
但是你不能从此就期待
But you cannot go out there expecting
生活将无忧无虑
the life is gonna be free.
成功也是一样
And so is success.
这取决于你的选择
It’s the choice is up to you.
所以 不管怎样 欢迎回到第二部分
So anyway, welcome back to part two.
比时 生活能简单维持 但我们应该逃离舒适区 尽快
At this point,we had a roof over our heads but i knew immediately that we needed to get out of there.Fast.
我需要做些事情
I needed to do something.
我并不在乎它是什么
And I didn’t care what it was,
我已经跌到谷底了
I had hit rock bottom.
最终我从一位世交那得到了工作
And, I ended up getting a job with a family friend.
成为了一名租赁部门的执行顾问
Ah, I became an executive lease advisor,
不管你是否相信
if you can believe that.

Hi.
我来到坦南特 向正在屋外装修的业主征求能否拍摄
I approached the current tennants/owners and asked for permition to film them and the home since they were outside decorating.
我以前住在这儿
I, ah, I used to live here
很多很多年以前了
like years and years and years ago.
我想把我过去住的地方录下来
And I was gonna like videotape where I used to live.
但我不想让你误会
But I don’t want you to think
我很诡异
I was being really creepy.
所以 你们能接受我说的这些吗
So, would you… are you ok with that?
当然
Yeah.
我最好就在外面拍
I’ll maybe do that outside
所以 我等你们……
so I’m getting you guys…
好的 我们马上就完成了 然后
Ok, we’re almost done and then
你就可以在外面拍摄了
you can get photos outside too.
-完美-好
— Perfect.— Ok
我们得到允许了
So we got permission
这真是没想到的
which is always a plus.
这是我的第二栋房子
This is the second house.
它承载了我所有的荣誉和传奇
In all of it, it’s fame and glory.
从任何方面看
It’s obviously not a very huge house.
显然它都不算个大房子
In any aspect.
我想它的面积该有635平方英尺
I want to say it was like 635 square feet.
我给你们看一些旋转镜头
I’ll give you a little rolling shot here.
就是这样
This was it.
这曾是我的 小小房子
That was my, ah, little teeny tiny house.
在到达人生重要转折点之前 尽管是过去的事
Before we get to a major turing point in my life,although going slightly backwards,
我还是想给你们看看我出生和长大的犹他房子
I want to show you the Utah house that I was born and raised in.
所以我们
So we are, eh…
将来到的是……
Coming up on where…

I actually, eh…
出生和成长的地方
was born and raised.
恩 这是一个
And, it’s a…
这很难……这
It’s hard… it’s…
很难用语言描述看到这个房子时
It’s difficult to put it into words
我的感受
seeing this.
这是我五年来第一次看到这个房子
This is the first time seeing this property in about five years.
我出生于一个
I was born on a…
很小 很小的
little, tiny…
基本上是农场房吧
farm house, basically.
1982年 我的家
My Home 1982
这是我卧室上的窗户 那些回忆使这里在我心中独一无二
This was my bedroom windowThe memories made here are irreplaceable
在它被夷为平地 建上新房子之前 那片混凝土上一直有我童年的手印
My childhood handprints remained in this cement until the property was leveled to build new homes.
所有的财产和记忆都已被铲平抹去 渐渐消失
All of this property,all the memoriesjust bulldozed and wiped away…
接下来要走的是之前照片上的大马路
The street I am turning on to was our driveway from the previous picture.
就这些 这些现在都
It’s all this. It’s all…
变成房子了
houses now…
这本是一个乳白色房子 现在已经彻底没了
It’s ivory homes. They’ve completely torn it down.
所有的这些事
And get it everything.
仅仅
It just…
你知道 我只是为了
You know I’m all for…
我只是为了人们能有个房子住
I’m all for people having a home to live in.
对我来说 这真的很难过
But it’s just em… sad for me.
所以 继续讲我的故事……
And so,my story continues…
2008年时我参加了一个周末研讨会(起初 我认为这是浪费时间)
In 2008 I attened a weekend long seminar(initially,I thought this was such a waste of time)
研讨会由电影《秘密》(2006)里的这个人主持
It was hosted by this man,from the movie:The Secrect(2006)
那是一个对我生命影响最大的周末 当我回来时
That was one the most most impactful weekends of my entire life.When I returned,
我知道我注定要做惊人的事 我决定不再打工
I knew I was desitined to do something amazing.I decided to stop working for others
我要为自己工作 我辞去了租赁顾问的工作
and start working for myself.I quit my lease advisor job,
(再次)搬回波士顿并成为了一名纹身艺术家
moved to Boston(again) andbecame a Tattoo Artist.
当我回波士顿
When I moved to Boston
并在这的沙滩边开了一个纹身店时
to open up a tattoo shop on the beach.
我非常兴奋
I was incredibly excited.
我卖掉了我所有东西
I sold everything that I had in my life.
我保证百分之百会成功
I was 100% committed to being successful.
我知道我想做什么
I knew what I wanted to do.
我激情洋溢
I was passionate about it.
我已拥有了关键的因素
I had all the key factors in place.
你知道的 变得富有的关键因素
To, you know, be wealthy.
对 每个人都告诉你需要充满激情
Right. Everybody says you just need to be passionate.
去做你热爱的事
You just need to be doing something that you love.
努力工作
And you need to be willing to work really hard.
为之竭尽全力
And put everything into it.
但我发现
And what I found out was,
有时候成功无关热情
sometimes it doesn’t matter how passionate you are,
无关我自己多么激动
and how excited you are in life.
我的职工仍一个个的离去
I was getting robbed from my employees.
纹身店入不敷出
I wasn’t making ends meet.
我总有些莫名其妙的账单
I had unexpected bills.
对于做生意 我一无所知
I knew nothing about owning a business.
最终 我惨败了
And I failed miserably.
我付不起房租
I couldn’t afford any of my rent.
负担不起任何设备
I couldn’t afford, afford any of my utilities.
我只能夹着尾巴逃跑
And I had to basically tuck tail and run.
在破产的事实中苟且
And hide in bankruptcy.
因为我眼睁睁看着自己的梦想破灭
Because my dreams just completely blew up in my face.
所以我决定去田纳西州
So I decided to head to Nashville Tennessee.
田纳西州 纳什维尔
Nashvill Tennessee
在我离开波士顿
After I left Boston
那个和我一起搬到这儿的女孩儿
The girl thatI had moved there with,
可能已开始了新的人生
to supposedly start this new life.
她很想家
She got homesick.
在那之后的2天就搬回了波士顿
And two day later she moved back to Boston
和家人生活在一块
to be with her family.
而我留在了纳什维尔 全身上下只剩47美元
And I was left in Nashville with 47 dollars.
没车
And no car.
只希望有个工作
And hopefully a job.
我去了当地纹身店
So I walked down the street to a local tattoo shop
毫不夸张的说我是乞求
and quite literally begged
得到一份工作
for a job,
至少我能付得起房租
so that I would be able to at least pay my rent
开始一段新的生活
and start life, fresh.
开始“新”生活 你开始注意到其中规律了吗? 失败 失败 失败…… 但 我从不言弃
Start life “Fresh”Are you starting to see a trend here?Failure… Failure… Failure… Failure…Failure.BUT,I NEVER GIVE UP!
纳什维尔是一个不可思议的地方
Nashville was a pretty incredible place.
我从自身的经验中学到很多
I learned a lot about myself.
我也认识了很多人
I learned a lot about people.
了解了许多有关纹身产业的事 我又热情高涨了
I learned a lot about my industry, my passion had soared.
我找到一个有实力的公司 和它合作
I found a great company to work with
当我在那儿时
while I was out there.
再一次 创业的梦想
But again, that dream of just being my own boss
不停地在我脑海里回荡
was what just kept resonating in the back of my mind.
因此 我决定去做出另一个任性的决定
And so, I decided to just make another impulsive decision.
搬回犹他州的盐湖城
Move back home to Salt Lake City, Utah
开始
and start… ah…
创业
building my own business.
我把东西都打包到卡车上 再次上路 22小时后抵达盐湖城 但这次有些不同
I packed up the moving truck and hit the road yet again.22 hours to Salt Lake City but this time something was different.
我知道这将是……我最后一次搬家 我坚信这儿就是我生命所在 事实证明 我是对的……
This time I just somehow knew that this was it… my last move.I believed that this was exactly where I needed to be in my life.And I was right…
“我的生活”第二部分 感谢你的倾听 但更重要的是要感谢你能愿意明白
“My Life” Part TwoThank you for turning into my story,but more importantly thank youselves for having the desire to realize
你的人生值得更好
that you deserve more in your life.
它是一系列在死亡 失去 灾难或失败中形成经验教训
It is a series of lessons that come in the form of death,loss,disaster,or failure.
让生活继续向前的关键是当你失败时不要拘泥于此
The key to moving forward in life is to not staying put when a door is slammed in your face.
永不放弃 不被你周围的否定而压垮
Never give up or succumb to the negativity you see or hear from those around you…
如果你喜欢这个视频或想听我讲述其他事
If you like what you see or you would like to see me talk about anything different
欢迎订阅 点赞 在下方评论…… “我的生活”第三部分
please SUBSCRIBE,like,and COMMENT your suggestions below…”My life” -PART THREE
——即将到来
-Coming Soon
我想展示给你的远比视频中的内容多)
this will more than likely be the video that shows you)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通往百万富翁的路上,克里斯逃离了舒适区,去往一个新的地方开始崭新的生活,接下来会发生什么呢?会给你带来怎样的启示?请在视频中寻找答案。

听录译者

张总的小蜜

翻译译者

别滋米

审核员

w

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjk9g-kCk-Q

相关推荐