未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在两年内,我如何走向百万富翁? 这是我的故事(下)

How I Went From Broke To Millionaire In Less Than Two Years. This Is My Story - PART THREE

我们终于到这了
So here we are.
第三部分
Part Three.
我认为这个故事到这里就接近尾声了
I believe the final chapter to this story.
这里最激动人心 因为这里是一切的发生之源
It is the most exciting because it’s where everything happened.
生活来了一个180度大转弯
It’s where life completely shifted.
在这段时间里 我从一无所有的穷人成为坐拥一切的百万富翁
It’s where I went from being broke and having absolutely nothing to being a millionaire having absolutely everything.
但这也是一个决定性时刻
But it’s also the defining moment.
尽管经历了我生命中的所有挣扎
Through all the struggles that I have been through in life,
以及所有的辛劳 迷失与失败之后
Through all of the hardships, all of the lost, all of the failures
仍然有一个接一个的挑战
There were still one more challenge,
一个最后的牺牲 如果你将要测试我的绝对核心
one final sacrifice if you will that tested me to my absolute core.
在2013年八月
In August of 2013,
我发现我要当爸爸了
I found out that I was gonna be a daddy.
我不关心你做了多少心理准备
I don’t care how prepared you are for that,
当你意识到这真的发生了
When you find out that it’s real,
我感觉到我的人生片段在眼前不断闪过
I feel like your entire life more or less flashes in front of your eyes.
正如你们所见 我的人生变成了现在这样
And as you guys have seen, my entire life up to this point,
并不是最酷的
not exactly the coolest.
而这一切会逼着我长大
Uh, and so it forced me to grow up,
它使我强烈意识到我的女儿将会拥有一个和我完全不同的人生
it forced me to realize that if my daughter was gonna have a life that was different than what I had as a child.
我需要找到工作 而且要快
I needed to get to work and I needed to get to work fast.
于是我潜下心来工作 比我人生中任何时刻都要更努力
So I dove in, I worked harder than I ever worked in my entire life.
我将投入到飞机票中的钱做了重新投资
I reinvested all the money that I was making quickly into plane tickets.
我开始旅行于全国各地 帮助那些像我一样热烈激昂的人
I started traveling all over the country to help other people who were just as passionate as I was.
帮助他们走出家门 过上他们应有的生活
Go out and live a life that they deserved.
当你做出这样的决定 当你做出了理智的选择
When you make a decision like that, when you make a mental choice,
你投入了全部 也意味着完全承担一切
you go all-in on something, you absolutely are committing everything,
这意味着你所做的100%都是为了朝你的目标前进
that means 100% on what you are doing is applied towards your goal.
我的目标是为了我的女儿Camera的出生做好准备
My goal was to be ready for my daughter Camera.
现在要说100%付出的弊端
Now here’s the downside to giving 100%.
很显然 当你如此努力的工作
Obviously when you start working that hard,
却抽不出时间来陪伴那些对你很重要的人
not showing any real true time to your significant other,
这并不是很好的方式
It doesn’t exactly go over well.
它会导致争吵 甚至动手打架 也会导致分居
Uh, it leads to arguing, it leads to fighting, it leads to sleeping in opposite rooms.
我的意思是 我并不是在讲述那些你们早已亲身体会到的事
I mean, guys, I’m not telling you things you haven’t already experienced on your own,
但是至少在我眼中 有未来 目标还有使命 它们一直都在
but at least in my eyes, there was a future, there was a goal, there was a mission.
这并不是毫无意义的
It wasn’t just over nonsense.
说实话 大多数的打架最开始都源于金钱的矛盾
And honestly, most fights come from money in the first place,
大多数的压力都是来自经济压力
most stress comes from financial stress.
我当时还不理解 甚至没有做出任何努力
And I wasn’t about that like, I wasn’t even trying to go there.
我知道拥有一个孩子压力会增加十倍
And I knew having a baby was gonna be ten times more stressful,
所谓的100%使我认为我如此努力的工作都是有道理的
So 100% to me justified every single bit of working this hard.
但是负面作用在七个月的争吵之后终于暴露了
But the downside is after seven months of fighting
伴随着怀孕和荷尔蒙 也可能因为急需完成的任务
with pregnancy and hormones and maybe on a mission to be ready.
我并未准备好 我承受着压力继续努力工作
And I wasn’t ready, and I was stressed and working hard.
而斗争也升级为…….爆发
Fighting leads to… destruction.
我也知道我当时正在与更激昂的人打交道
I also knew that I was hanging out with more passionate people,
与那些更成功的人
I was hanging out with more successful people.
与那些士气高涨的人
I was hanging out with people that were motivated.
他们都充满野心 被驱使着穷其一生做成某事
They were ambitious, they were driven to do something with their life.
这也成了我性格的一部分
And that became just a part of me.
他们努力的方向并不重要
It didn’t matter what they were going towards,
重要的是他们有为之奋斗的事
it mattered they had something to go towards.
我觉得我成长为一个大人 我长大了
And. I feel like as a person, I grew.
成熟之后 我意识到我已经不再适合以前的关系圈 也不再适合与以前的朋友打交道
And I feel like I outgrew the relationship that I was in and I feel like I outgrew a lot of the friends I was associating with.
人生中第一次 我切实的看到了成功
And for the first time in my life, I could actually see success.
我花了13天赚取了一笔汽车奖金
Took me 13 days to earn an auto bonus.
我给自己买了一辆宝马
You know I got myself a BMW.
我非常兴奋 我挣到了钱 并且在不断旅行 同时帮助别人改变他们的生活
Uh, I was excited, I was making money, I was traveling, I was helping other people change their lives.
我登上了《成功之家》杂志
I got featured in Success Home magazine.
这是难以置信的 但是关于成功有一件有趣的事
It was absolutely incredible, but there’s a funny thing about success.
我感觉在这个世界上寻找成功有点像在学校中度过一年
I feel that finding success in the world is kind of like going through a year of school.
正如你所知 你在学校中成长发展 你结识了很多朋友
You know you… you grow and you develop, you learn a lot about friends.
你交到了一些朋友 一路上也失去了一些朋友
You are gonna gain some friends, you are gonna lose some friends along the way.
学校生活是艰难的 你知道 它需要付出行动
Uh, school is hard. You know, that requires work.
你需要起床 你需要展示自己 你需要付出努力
You have to get up, you have to show up, you have to put forward an effort.
而就在你即将要毕业的最后一天
And at the end of the day right when you think you are ready to graduate,
总会有一个最终的考验
there’s always one final test.
对于我来说 这个考验 在2014的五月来到
To me, that one final test, came in May of 2014.
在我女儿出生后 我喋喋不休了一个月
After my daughter was born, I’m talking a month after she was born.
她妈妈给我下了最后通牒
Her mother gave me an ultimatum.
Chris 你要么继续工作 要么停手照顾家庭
Chris, you are either gonna do this business or you are gonna stop and you are gonna be a family man.
我当时就知道 我早已做出了选择
And I knew right then and there, already what I had chosen.
我从最开始就做出了决定 我会竭尽一切去为我女儿创造一个未来
I made a decision from the very beginning that I would do whatever it took to build my daughter’s future,
我会尽我所能 哪怕牺牲一切
I would do whatever it took, I would sacrifice anything I needed to.
去拥有那种让自己不会错过观察女儿成长的任何机会的生活
To get to a life where I never miss one opportunity to watch my daughter grow.
当我妻子下最后通牒的时候
And when she gave me that ultimatum,
我知道她出于纯粹的埋怨而让女儿远离我
knowing full well that she was gonna keep my daughter from me…out of…out of sheer spite.
我转身离开了
I turned around and I walked away.
现在可能有人会批评或者不赞成我的这种行为
Now there gonna be those who criticize my actions, that frown upon my decision.
会有父母说你怎么敢这么做
There gonna be parents who say how dare you,
你怎么敢远离家庭 你应该为离开你的女儿感到羞愧
how dare you walk away from family. Shame on you for abandoning your daughter.
我转身说
And I’m gonna turn around and say…
当你离开你的孩子送他们去日托所你是什么感觉?
How does it feel when you drop your children off at day care?
当你的孩子因为想看到你 和你一起玩耍 说我爱你而等了一天 你是什么感觉
How does it feel when your children wait all day long to see you and play with you and love you,
当你告诉他们 等一下宝贝 让妈妈先坐下休息一会
when you tell them “Hold on a little bit honey, let mummy sit down and relax. “
让爸爸休息一会喝一点酒 你是什么感觉
“Let daddy relax and wine for a little bit.” How does it feel…
因为你不在身边孩子们呼唤保姆为妈妈的时候
when the nanny or the babysitter is called mummy or daddy because you are never around.
不要根据他们愿意做出的牺牲来评判他人
Don’t judge people based on the sacrifices they were willing to make.
我能现在就告诉你
I can tell you right now.
牺牲时间陪伴家人很重要
Sacrificing time with your family is what it takes,
所以你必须永远不会牺牲一些时间陪伴你家庭里的任何成员
so that you never again have to sacrifice any time with anyone including your family.
有一个适时的时间 当你必须相信你自己支持你自己的时候
There is a moment in time where you have to believe in yourself and you have to support yourself,
当世界上的每个人都不支持你 都不站在你这一边的时候
when everyone else in the world is not willing to support you or stand by your side,
因为他们害怕被评判 那很可怕
because it’s scary and they are afraid of being judged.
猜猜 这就是所发生的事情
Guess what. That’s exactly what happened.
我被评判了 我被贬低 我被扔到一边
I was judged. I was put down. I was thrown to the side.
我被刻板印象了 我被取笑了 流言蜚语开始满天飞
I was stereotyped. I was made fun of. Rumor started flying.
人们反而帮助你的各种疯狂行为
All sorts of craziness that people instead help you.
现在 我坐在这 每一天都陪着我的女儿
And now, I sit here, spend every single day with my daughter.
我看着她长大 我每天都教她一些事情
I watch her grow. I teach her all day long.
我们在下午一点钟看电影
We watch movies at 1 o’clock in the afternoon.
当每个人外出想要
While everyone is out trying to figure out their lives.
想要弄明白怎样获得成功
Trying to figure out what it takes to be successful,
因为他们不希望做那些困难的抉择
because they are not willing to make those hard difficult decisions.
他们不希望牺牲自己暂时所需要的做的事情
They are not willing to sacrifice what needs to be done temporarily…
去得到他们想到得到的
to get where they know they deserve to be.
我们正在停靠的这个街道……就是我之前居住的地方
All right guys, so we are pulling onto the street that … that I used to live on here.
我一直深爱我的家因为显然那是因为
I’ll always love that home because obviously that was the home where…
我发现那是我们即将要拥有我的女儿
I found out that we were gonna have my daughter.
是最终让我的整个人生发生改变的地方
And… and ultimately my entire life changed.
你知道 如果它不是因为我即将拥有女儿我是不会去找它
You know, if it wasn’t for me finding out that I was gonna have my daughter,
我……我可能仍然是个懒家伙 你知道的
I…I probably still would be a lazy… you know procrastinating…
就是坐在这 喝点啤酒 等待着一些神奇和幸运的时刻
just sitting around, drinking beer, waiting for some kind of magical lucky moment.
让我诚实的告诉你们 生活和成功当然不是来自幸运
And, let me be honest with you guys, life and success sure as hell does not come from luck.
神奇的时刻 时间或者其他的事情
Uh, or magical moments or timing or anything along those lines.
就是……是这儿没有那样的事情
It’s there’s… there’s really no such thing.
成功来自于首先并且最重要的是理解到你需要承受什么
Success comes from realizing that you deserve it first and foremost.
你需要有一个目的 一个为什么你必须成功的切实原因
And then having a purpose, a real true reason why you feel you need to be successful.
我很诚实的告诉你 我认为我的成功会使我变成百万富翁
And I’m gonna be honest with you, I didn’t know that my success would lead me to becoming a millionaire.
我只知道我需要衣服 尿布和婴儿床来为我的女儿的出生做准备
I knew that I needed clothes, diapers, and a crib to be ready for my daughter when she was born.
这些就是我的动力 我的动力仅仅是……这些为我女儿出生的准备
And that was my motivator, that was my only motivator was… was just be prepared,
作为父母 至少要尽可能做好准备
to be a parent, or or at least as prepared as I possibly could have been.
我可能工作有一点辛苦 我不知道
And… you know… I, I, I…maybe I worked a little too hard, I don’t know.
你知道 这是为每个人的意见而辩论
You know, it’s up for debated in everybody’s opinion obviously.
但是……我和我的女儿在我们建筑的地方 我和我们的未来还有……
But… what we’ve been able to built together, my daughter and I, our life, our future and …
就仅仅是……
it’s just uh …
很难用语言描述 你知道 我们正对的这个你看到的地方地方就是我们的家
It’s hard to put into words. You know, where we are at now versus where we were in the home that you just saw.
说实话 不夸张的说 已经整整过去了两年
And honestly, that was literally … that was a little over two years ago is all.
这么大的翻天覆地的变化
So much has changed, drastically so much has changed.
那就是我 我想让你们看到我开始的地方
That I just, you know, I wanted to show you guys where it all started.
我想要告诉你们我身在何处 当我今天参与的公司
I wanted to show you where I was. Uh, when I got involved with the company that I have today.
就是它
Uh, where it’s taking me.
我想要告诉你们的是 因为大多数人认为 嗯我拥有我父亲的财产
Uh and… and I wanted to show you guys because a lot people think that, you know, I have daddy’s money,
他们认为我所得到的一切……是我的父母所给予的
they think that I have… you know… my parents gave it all to me.
或者他们认为我仅仅是撞大运或者还有一些更愚蠢的无稽之谈
Or they think that I won the lottery or some stupid nonsense,
用金钱去评判一个人是很容易的
It’s very easy to judge somebody with money.
但是我想让你们看到我所居之处 我想让你们看到我是来自什么地方
But I .. I wanted to show you where I live, I wanted to show you where I came from.
我想让你们看到成功对于你们来说是可能的 不要在意你现在的处境是怎样
I wanted to show you that it’s possible for you guys, doesn’t matter what your current situation or circumstances are.
这些……都归结于一个选择
It… all it comes down to is a choice.
如果你不喜欢现在所处的环境 或者……
If you don’t like the current situation that you are in, or the circumstances, or the…
你知道 你现在的生活方式 你不喜欢你银行账户的余额
you know, the lifestyle that you are in right now, you don’t like your bank account,
不论如何 你必须做出与众不同的积极的选择
Or whatever it is, like you have to make different proactive choices.
和你今天做的选择不一样
That or not even close to what the choices are you making today.
你认为自己不行吗 这会导致你失败 这个想法可能会使你恐惧
Did you really think you can? It’s gonna be out familiar. It’s gonna be scaring you.
显然因为你从没有做过像现在这样的事情
because you have never done stuff like this before obviously.
如果你做了之类的事情 你会获得相同的结果
If you do the same things, you are gonna get the same results.
所以 我猜我希望每个人能听到我所讲述的去创造自己的未来
And so, I guess my hope is for anybody that’s listening or that cares to build their future,
你必须知道你在迷茫之中必须做什么 你所踏入的世界是可怕的
You have to realize you’re gonna have to go into the unknown, you’re gonna have to go into a world that is scary.
但是也要知道成功是可能的 所以执着于你的梦想
But know that it’s possible. You know, focus on your dreams.
还要明确一点 不要把注意力集中在别人消极的评价上 因为
And definitely don’t focus on the negative opinions of others, cause god,
如果我这么做了 我很确定我不会坐上这辆车
If I did that, I sure as hell wouldn’t be in this car,
我的生活也自然不会接近这样的生活
and the life I have today would not even be remotely close to possible.
所以不要限制你自己 朋友们 你必须坚信你心之所向并为之奋斗
So don’t limit yourselves, guys. You have to believe in what you wanna do and go after it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通往成功的核心是什么?克里斯是因为什么转折点才有了现在这样的财富?一切答案都在这里。

听录译者

猫尾

翻译译者

よるさん

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYRvhbGl72Q

相关推荐