ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在两年内,我如何走向百万富翁? 这是我的故事 (上) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在两年内,我如何走向百万富翁? 这是我的故事 (上)

How I Went From Broke To Millionaire In Less Than Two Years. This Is My Story - PART ONE

音乐
[music]
嗨 大家好 我叫Chris Collins
Hey, guys. My name is Chris Collins.
欢迎来到我的车库 也欢迎进入这个频道
Welcome to my garage and welcome to this Youtube channel.
呃 我需要马上回忆一下我的人生
Umm, I need to to set the record straight immediately though
我的目标不是成为你的导师
My goal here is not to be your guru;
也不是给你一些愚蠢的指导
my goal is not to sell you some stupid coaching package;
更不是吹嘘我所拥有的东西
my goal is not about to brag about the things that I have
因为三年前 我一无所有
Because three years ago, I didn’t have shit.
我的目标是让你知道
My goal here is to basically help you understand
只要你相信自己 你可以达成惊人的成就
that you can do amazing things as long as you believe in yourself.
我并不完美 这个频道也不会变得完美
I am not perfect; this channel is not gonna be perfect;
我的口才不会变得完美 这些视频同样如此
my mouth is not gonna be perfect; these videos are not gonna be perfect.
但我想告诉你
But in order for me to show you
你可以让你的生活改变一点点
that you can turn your life a little bit,
往好的方向
in the positive direction,
首先你需要知道我来自哪儿
you need to first understand where I came from.
所以 欢迎走进我的生活
So, welcome to my life.
音乐
[music]
法拉利
Ferrari
兰博基尼
Lamborghini
现在 我猜你们在想
So right about now, I’m guessing you guys are wondering
为什么我要给你们看这些豪华跑车
why am I showing you fancy cars;
为什么我要给你们看这些豪宅
why am I showing you fancy houses;
为什么我要给你们看这些东西
why am I showing you this right after I just told you
在我刚说完我不是来吹嘘的之后
I’m not here to brag about things.
让我来告诉你为什么
Let me tell you why I’m doing this.
真是不幸 社会让我们遵循这样的思维定式
Society, unfortuately, has taught us somewhere along the line
我们是谁
that we are who we are
仅仅基于我们开什么样的车 住在什么样的地方
based solely off of what we drive, where we live,
我们的银行账户里有多少钱 还有我们每年能挣多少钱
what our bank account says and how much money we make every year.
现在让我来告诉你那绝对是垃圾
And I’m here to tell you that that’s absolutely garbage.
你是谁
You are who you are
基于你过去完成的事所带来的影响
based on the impact you leave behind when you are done.
对于那些认为我的钱来自我爸爸的人
For those of you that think my money came from my daddy,
嗯 很抱歉让你失望了
um, you know, I’m sorry to disappoint you.
我爸爸在我两岁的时候自杀了
When I was two years old, my father killed himself.
呃 你也知道 我并不寻求怜悯
And er…You know, I don’t seek pity.
我不认为自己是受害者
I don’t play the victim.
我相信我们被给予了帮助 在某种程度上
I believe that we are dealt the hand we are dealt for a reason.
音乐
[music]
在我父亲自杀后
After my father took his life,
作为一个孩子
being a child in the state of Utah
在犹他州的80年代甚至90年代初
(in) the 80s and even in the early 90s,
生活是非常困难的
was very difficult.
你知道的 作为一个孩子 他不会懂宗教之类的东西
You know, as a child, you don’t understand certain things like religion.
所以我很难理解为什么我的朋友……
It’s difficult for me to understand why my friends…
为什么我不能去他们家玩
why I wasn’t allowed to go and play at their house
(现在我明白)我不能去他们家玩
and I wasn’t allowed to play at their house
是因为我不是摩门教徒
because I wasn’t Mormon.
当时我不明白那意味着什么
I didn’t understand what that meant at that time.
显然我妈妈明白了 于是她带着我搬家了
Apparently, my mom did and so she moved us
搬到了马萨诸塞州的波士顿
to Boston, Massachusetts.
我的奶奶在我16岁的时候患上了一种非常罕见的癌症
When I was 16, my grandmother came down with a very rare form of cancer.
6个月后 她去世了
And about 6 months later, she was gone.
我想这让我们全家都感到惊讶
I think it took our entire family by surprise.
这也让我陷入了抑郁和沮丧
It took me through a world of darkness and depression
我甚至不知道如何……如何去面对
that I didn’t even know how to…to deal with.
我死命在生活中挣扎
I struggled through life very quickly.
可我还是堕落了 我成了个酒鬼
I shut down. I became an alcoholic,
对 在我十六岁半的时候
yes, at the age of sixteen and half.
我勉强读完了高中
I barely made through high school.
之所以这样做
The only reason I did it is
是因为我知道如果我不这样做 我妈妈会非常失望
cos I knew she would be incredibly dissappointed if I didn’t.
从那一刻起
And from that moment on,
为了不继续堕落
rather than continuing in a downward spiral,
我决定加入空军
I decided to join the Air Force.
音乐
[Music]
当我离开军队时 我有了个计划
When I got out of the military, I had a plan.
我觉得我们每个人都会为人生的某个阶段制定一个计划
I feel like we all have a plan at some point in our life.
我来到南卡罗来纳州 并想把店开到这儿
When I got to the state that I’m gonna open my shop in,
在当地我发现有人设法开了27个灰色账户
I found out that someone somehow managed to rack up 27 felony accounts,
哥们 我在说分赃 侠盗猎车手!
guys, I’m talking distribution, I’m talking Grand Theft Auto,
我在说那些可怕至极的罪行
I’m talking terrible terrible crimes,
我的信用记录不支持我这么做
in my social security number which hindered me
让我死了这条心
and knocked me right back on my ass.
你知道吗 我又重新变成了酒鬼
You know, after I got over being an alcoholic yet again
因为这个毁掉我生活的家伙
from this guy ruining my life.
在此之后我可以做任何事情
I didn’t care what I had to go through
去改变我的生活 让它变得更好
to change my life and make it better.
我拥有了这辆车 把我能收拾的东西收拾好
I got in the car. I packed up what I could.
把我的兄弟放在另一辆车上 他的车里装满了我们的行李
I put my brother in the other car,packed up with his car what we could.
我们沿着公路走了43个小时直线路程
And we literally hit the road on the 43-hour straight shot
从马萨诸塞州的波士顿回到盐湖城
from Boston, Massachusetts back to Salt Lake City
那个至少有一点家庭气息的地方
where at least we had little pieces of family
如果我们需要有的话
if we possibly needed it.
有点想让你知道哪儿……
Kinda give you an idea of where….
[汽车行驶]
[Car Noise]
哪儿是我人生的起点
where I started from.
[汽车行驶]
[Car Noise]
我不清楚你们能不能看到
I don’t know if you guys can see this.
面对摄像机我不太想对你们说实话
I don’t even like having a camera around here to be honest with you,
但这里就是我以前住的房子
but this right here is the house that I lived in.
[汽车行驶]
[Car Noise]
当我第一次来到这里的时候
When I first got here,
[汽车行驶]
[Car Noise]
这是一个……嗯 哥们 我不认为
it’s a…. you know, I don’t think, guys, that people
人应该永远待在他们的起点
have to stay where they, umm, where they start.
我觉得我们都有选择的权力
I think that we all have a choice.
在那样的环境里没住多久 我就意识到
And it didn’t take very long to me, living in that house and in this neighborhood
我不想再住在那个地方
to… to realize that I didn’t want to be there anymore.
我希望你们明白你们每天都有选择的机会
I hope you guys understand that you have the same choice every day.
无论你们过着怎样的生活
No matter what. Doesn’t matter what situation is.
对生活不满意?你可以改变它!
You don’t like your life? You can change it.
对住处不满意?那就搬家!
If you don’t like your house, you can move.
你要找到办法去改变
Find a way to make it happen.
而只有在你认真对待
but it’s only gonna happen if you actually take it serious
并付出大量努力时 改变才会发生
and apply a lot of effort.
音乐
[Music]
那么如何走向成功呢?
So what does it take to be successful?
你要明白成功是你应得的
It takes understanding that you deserve it.
我现在就可以告诉你成功是你应得的
I can tell you right now that you deserve it.
现在就可以
I can tell you right now.
从沙发上起来关掉电视 关掉这个视频
Get up off the couch. Turn off the TV. Turn off this video.
出去找到你的热爱
Go out and find something you are passionate about.
放手干吧!跌倒了 爬起来就是
Just go do it!And if you fall down, get up!
爬起来后你可以走得更远
If you get up, you can move forward.
如果你放弃了 你的人生会陷入困境
If you quit, you are stuck.
待在舒适区没有什么错
There is nothing wrong with being comfortable in life;
过着平庸的生活也没什么不可以
there is nothing wrong with being mediocre in life.
但你不能抱怨 不能发牢骚
You’re just not allowed to bitch about it.
当你抱怨你的生活如何如何时
The moment you complain about where your life is,
你需要清醒地意识到你的生活就只能是那样
you need to wake up and realize that your life is where it is
因为你过去每天的选择
because those are the choices that you make every day.
你有朋友
The friends that you have,
并且每天都在听他们的意见
you listen to their opinions every day.
可如果他们没有你想要的东西
And if your friends don’t have what you want;
不开你想要的车
if your friends don’t drive what you wanna drive.
不帮你付账单
if they are not paying your bills;
也不能和你一起共建未来
if they are not building your future,
你为什么要把他们的意见放在首位呢?
why are you listening to your friends in the first place?
去得到你应得的
Go out and get what’s yours.
改变从你开始
It starts with YOU.
音乐
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来看看一个从小丧父、两度成为酒鬼的人如何走向百万富翁吧

听录译者

叶33_

翻译译者

守夜人

审核员

审核团H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSPitXX5YFs

相关推荐