ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我是如何训练我的猫咪的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是如何训练我的猫咪的

How I Trained My Cats

Give me your paw The other one.
来握个手 另一只手
One more time.
再来一次
The other one.
另一只
Good boy.
乖孩子
Hey guys.
大家好
So I get a lot
我最近收到了很多
of questions about how I train my cats for my videos. Actually,
关于我是如何训练我的猫的问题
the secret is I only taught them a paw trick
事实上 秘诀是我只教了它们握手
and the rest are just something
剩下的就只是
I made them get used to
习惯成自然了
so I didn’t really train them.
所以我并没有真正意义上的训练它们
But I will explain those too
但是我也会解释一下我是如何做的
if you want to try some of these with your cats. So,
如果你想用这个方法来训练你的猫的话
here’s how I taught them a paw trick.
那么 我是这样教它们握手的
It’s nothing complicated.
很简单
I just did this every time I fed them. First,
在每次喂食的时候我都会这样做
grab their paw and let them get used to me doing that. Then,
首先抓住它们的爪子 让它们习惯这个动作
once they get used to it,
一旦它们习惯了
they will lift up their paw at some point.
它们就会自觉的抬起它们的爪子
Grab it and feed them immediately.
抓住爪子 然后立刻喂它们
If you have more than two cats,
如果你有两只以上的猫主子
having one watch the other one do it
让一只看另一只如何握手的
seems to help him understand what’s going on. Poki,
这也许能帮助他了解发生了什么
can I have this paw?
百吉 我能跟你握个手吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I have the other one, too?
另一只手也握一下吧
Thank you.
非常感谢
Poki!
百吉
Give me your paw.
来握个手
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I have the other one?
来另一只手也握一下
Yes!
好的 非常棒!
Give paw Thank you Can I have the other one?
来握个手 另一只手也握一下
Yes Good boy.
好的乖孩子
Cats are really curious,
猫咪都是好奇宝宝
and especially living inside the house they don’t have much entertainment aside from what you give them.
特别是生活在一个除了你之外 就没有其他娱乐项目的场所中
So anything new
所以在这所房子中 只要是新的东西
in the house is exciting and interesting for them
都能令其兴奋并感到有趣
and they just want to smell it and engage with it.
它们只是想闻一闻 参与一下
So if you engage your kitties
所以如果你让猫咪
with your cooking by letting them smell the ingredients
和你一起做饭 让它们闻一闻你的食材
then it’s entertaining for them to watch what’s going on.
那对它们而言 观看你做饭就非常有趣了
Once they memorize the ingredient,
一旦它们记住了这些食材
they either lose interest…
它们不是失去了兴趣
…or go crazy for it.
就是为其疯狂
Since my cats like watching outside,
由于我的猫喜欢观赏远方
we got them a cage so they could go outside safely.
我把它们装笼子里 这样就可以安全的外出游玩了
Over time they got comfortable and
一段时间后 它们就适应了
started trying to explore outside their cage,
并且开始尝试探索笼子外的世界
so then I started taking them out for walks.
然后我就开始带它们出来走走
They were kind of nervous first, but they eventually got used to it.
一开始会有些紧张 但最后它们习惯了
There’s a doggie.
看 那里有一只小狗
There’s a doggie coming!
又有只狗子过来了
You okay?
你还好吗?
You’re not scared?
你怕不怕呀?
Bye bye
好的 再见喽
“Excuse me.” Not a problem.
不好意思哈 没事
I guess you’re not really scared of doggies, huh? Haku,
我猜你并不是特别怕狗吧 哈?
what are you doing? Aghhh,
Haku 你在干嘛呢?啊!
come on!
别躺在地上了!
Who do you think is gonna clean your body?!
你觉得是谁会来给你洗澡啊?
*sigh*
唉声叹气
What’s up?
又怎么啦?
Is that cat nip or something?
是因为那株猫薄荷还是其他的东西
*cat sneezes*
猫在打喷嚏
Of course you have to sneeze!
你当然需要打喷嚏
*more cat sneezes*
猫打了更多的喷嚏
You okay buddy?
兄弟 你还好吗?
When Kohaku got used to that,
当它习惯后
I put him in the basket of my bike.
我把它放在我车篮里
He’s pretty laid back for a cat so he didn’t mind
它是只蛮随和的猫 所以它并不介意
and now he enjoys being in the basket and going
现在它很享受待在车篮里
for bike rides with me.
跟我来一趟自行车之旅
Of course all cats have different personalities
当然 所有的猫都有自己独特的性格
and some may not ever be comfortable going outside.
有些猫也许永远都不会喜欢出去玩
Our cat Poki gets really stressed out
比方说我家的百吉
by car rides so I don’t take him with me.
坐汽车就很紧张 所以我一般不带他出来玩儿
Some cats also startle easily and may run off if they suddenly get scared.
有些猫的神经太敏感了 很容易被吓跑
It’s important to pay attention to how your cat is acting
你要时刻注意猫主子的反应 这非常重要
and not push him to do something he doesn’t want to do.
不要强迫他做他不想做的事
Even if your cat doesn’t like going
即使你的猫不喜欢
for walks or watching you cook,
出去散步和看你做饭
he probably has personality quirks that make him unique in other ways.
它也许会有些独一无二的怪癖
Nagi likes to play fetch with plastic wrappers.
Nagi呢 喜欢玩捡回塑料包装的游戏
*whistle* Bring it back! Poki…
口哨声 把包装纸带回来 !
is just Poki.
百吉就是这个样子
Try playing with your cat in different ways
尝试用不同的方法中跟你的猫玩
and you might find something unique that he or she enjoys!
你可能最终会发现它喜欢的那些独一无二的东西
Thank you for watching! Poki,
感谢观看!
give me your paw. Okay,
百吉 来握个手好吗?
okay.
好的
You really want food!
你真的想吃饭?
All right.
好的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我是如何训练我的猫咪的

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5530I_pYjbo

相关推荐