未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是如何教我女儿英语的

How I Teach My Daughter English - Teaching Reading, Spelling And Phonics

Well, hello again.
你好 又见面了
-Aria, do you want to say hello? -Hello!
– 阿利亚 你想打招呼吗 – 你好
With a big way like that,can you do it?
用这种方式 能做到吗
Hello, yeah! Big way. Well, we are back again.
你好 我们又回来了
People enjoyed that last video so we are going to make another video.
人们喜欢上一期视频 所以我们打算再做一期
You ready? Bang!
准备好了吗 梆(击掌声)
Alright. Well, let’s make a video today.
好了 今天我们做个视频
People were asking me about reading and what I do,
有人问我关于阅读和我的做法
so you want to grab that book,Aria? That one right there
阿利亚 你想拿那本书吗 就那本
-What book is that? -Hop On Pop
– 那是什么书 – 《在爸爸身上跳啊跳》
That’s right. We’ve got a Hop On Pop.
对了 我们拿到了《在爸爸身上跳啊跳》
Now I’m gonna see if I can film this.
我看看能不能把它投影出来
It’s a little bit hard to see, so maybe I can do a split screen or something with this.
有点困难 也许我可以做个分屏或类似的东西
But this is a Dr. Seuss book, very famous,
这是瑟斯博士的畅销书
and it’s a little bit weird for non-native speakers
它对非英语母语的人来说有点奇怪
because there are so many nonsense words in this book.
因为里面有太多无意义的话
But it’s really good for just practicing basic things like phonics.
这本书只适合一些基本练习如发声
So are you ready? Shall we do a little bit of reading together?
你准备好了吗 我们可以一起读书吗
Now she can’t really read these things,
她现在还不会真正读书
she’s just starting to read them
她只是刚开始阅读它们
but part of the reason that we review these things…
不过部分原因是我们把这个视作
-Hop On Pop! -I know I konw.You’re always so excited to read very good.
-《在爸爸身上跳啊跳》 – 我知道 读这本书你总是很兴奋
Oh my goodness! Okay, you ready? So we got Hop On Pop
天哪 你准备好了吗 那我们一起来读这本书
And when we go through these things, this is just practicing…
当我们做这个事的时候 仅仅是在练习
-Yellow! -Yellow?Yellow what?
– 黄色 – 黄色 什么黄色
He’s yellow, he’s yellow. That’s right.
他是黄色的 正确
And again, we just, we kind of let her go with the book,
再次说明 我们只是让她跟着书走
sometimes I’ll just read it and maybe we’ll stop and maybe throw something
有时候我会读它 也许我们会停下 也许
-Pool! -Pool!
水池
-Pool! -There’s a pool in this book.
– 水池 – 哦 这本书里有一个水池
-No. -No,I don’t think so.That’s right.
– 不是 – 我也不认为有 很正确
Alright. Well, let’s begin so we’re just gonna read the book.
好了 让我们开始读这本书
and we’ll stop this for a couple of things here: cup, pup,pup in cup.
我们停下来做几件事:杯子 小狗 小狗在杯子里
Pup, cup, cup on pup.
小狗 杯子 杯子在小狗上
Alright, let’s do… You want to do hop on pop?
让我们 你想要在爸爸身上跳吗
Hop on pop. Okay. So if we once stopping here again like,
跳啊跳 我们是否会再次停下来
you know, it depends on if she can sit.
你知道的 取决于她是否能坐得住。
Sometimes she can sit and read for a long time,sometimes not.
有时她能坐着读很长时间 有时不会
So we just go with that and we try not to force her,
所以我们去配合她 不去强迫她
because really at this age, it’s much more important for her to just be excited about reading.
因为在她这个年龄 保持阅读的兴趣更重要
And you can do that by being excited yourself.
你也可以那样做让自己保持兴趣
So I really enjoy reading and then showing her how easy it can be.
所以我真的很喜欢阅读 给她展示阅读多么容易
All right. So we’ve got some letters up here.
这里有些字母
Can you find A? Where’s A?
你能找到字母A吗 它在哪
Can I have the book?Thank you.
能递给我这本书吗 谢谢
Where’s A? Can you find A? Do you see A? Where’s an A?
A在哪 你能找到它吗 你看见它了吗
Appear on the board. Use the A up here. Very good.
它出现在白板上 把A放在上面 非常棒
All right. So we’ve got A. What color is that?
好 我们找到了A 它是什么颜色的
-Yellow. -Yellow. Very good.
– 黄色 – 黄色 非常棒
we’re gonna put A up here.
我们把A放在上面
Now let’s see we can find maybe a more difficult one.
现在我们找一个可能难点的字母
Where is P? P,do you see a P?
P在哪 你看见P了吗
Very good we’ve got P right here. P. So we’ve got P here.
非常好 我们拿到了P 我们找到它了
we’ll put A up here.
我们把A放在上面
Where is… Here’s a trick, a trick question. We’ve got two letters right here.
这里有个小把戏 我们有两个字母
-What’s this one? -O.
– 这是什么 – 字母O
O.What’s that?
字母O 那个是什么
-0. -0. Very good.
– 零 – 零 非常好
So she’s also learning about the difference in slight changes
她在学习分辨外形上有微弱区别的东西
in shapes for something like doing numbers zero or doing letters like O.
比如数字0或者字母O
Very good. So we have a red zero and a purple O.
非常好 我们有一个红色的0和紫色的O
Very good.That was a trick question.
非常棒 那个是有陷阱的问题
Can I have the O and the zero? Thank you.
能把字母O和数字0给我吗 谢谢
So we’re gonna put the O up here.
接下来我们把O放在这
Now when she’s first learning these you can see I’m starting with the names of the letters first
当她开始学习这些时 你能看出来我从字母开始
and the reason I do that is because the names of the letters don’t change.
原因是字母的名称不会改变
So in English the sounds of letters do… What you’re gonna look over there?
所以英语的字母发音 你要看看那边吗
You can go say hello you can look in the camera.
你可以看着镜头打个招呼
-Hello -Hello.Alright. Come back and sit down.
– 你好 – 好的 回来坐下
We’re gonna do some reading.
我们继续读书
Alright. Now let’s try where is T. Do you see T? Where’s T?
让我们找找字母T 你看见T了吗
That’s J. Good try. J.
那是J 很好的尝试
-What’s this one? -T.
– 这个是什么 – 字母T
Very good. Alright. So now we have some letters over here,
很棒 现在我们在这儿有些字母了
and we can practice the sounds of them.
我们可以练习它们的发音
So we got and we can just practice.Repeat after me.
我们可以练习了 跟我一起读
“p,ah, t. pot”. Very good.
“p ah t pot ” (壶)非常好
All right.Now I’m gonna pick another letter here.
我要选一个其他的字母
We will do… What’s that? I.Very good.
我们要选 那是什么 “I” 非常棒
We can put I, put I up here.
我们能把“I”放在这
And what is this?
这是什么
-T -That’s H.Very good.
– T – 它是H 非常好
Allright. Can I have H?
能把H递给我吗
Now watch this: “p,ah, t ,pot”.Very good.
现在看这个 “p ah t pot” 很好
Now if I change H, watch this word, what do we get?
如果换成“H” 看看我们得到什么
We get “h ah,t” What’s that? “Hot”
我们得到 “h ah t ” 那是什么 “hot”(热)
See it? “hot”.
看见了吗 “hot”
Bingo, very good. Now if we switch them again.
正确 很好 现在我们把它们换个位置
Look at this “pot”.
看那个词 “pot”
“Pot,hot”.
“pot hot”
Oh! Alright. You can read. Very good.
噢 你会读了 非常棒
Now again we’re just training to give her some simple explanations of what letter sounds are.
再次说明 我们只是给她简单解释一些字母发音
Even though there are many sounds,
尽管有多种发音
but that’s the best way to get her excited about that.
但这是让她保持兴趣的最好的方法
-Hello! -Hello.Don’t touch that,though!
– 你好 – 你好 别碰那个
The microphone is on the floor over here and she keeps trying to touch the microphone.
麦克风在那边地板上 她老想去摸麦克风
Alright. Can you sit down?
好了 你能坐下吗
We’re almost finished or do you want to read the book?
我们快结束了 你想读这本书吗
Shall we read the book very quickly? Shall we read?
我们能快速读一遍这本书吗 可以吗
Alright. So we’re gonna try this again,try to read the book.
我们打算再试一次 试着读读这本书
Alright. Listen carefully.
好了 仔细听
“up, pup, pup is up”
“上 小狗 小狗在上面”
“cup, pup, pup in cup”
“杯子 小狗 小狗在杯子里”
Very good. Do you gonna look though?
非常好 你想看看吗
“pup, cup, cup on pup”
“小狗 杯子 杯子在小狗上”
That’s right. So even though she’s not reading right now,
正确 即使她现在还不会阅读
she’s getting a sense for connecting the sound with the letters just through repetition.
通过重复 她有意识地把字母和发音联系起来
“red, red,they call me red”.
“红色 红色 他们叫我红色”
That’s right. What color is his hair?
正确 他的头发是什么颜色
-Red. -Red,that’s right.
– 红色 – 红色 正确
And so when you read, you don’t have to just read everything on the page,
当你们阅读时 没必要把书上的都读出来
You can stop and answer questions or ask questions or try to get more detailed with it.
你可以停下 回答 提问 试着找到里面的细节
So you can even take a book like this and use it for really advanced learners
你甚至可以用这样的书给年龄大的学生
and it doesn’t matter what the age.
年龄不是问题
-Pup,pup in the cup. -very good.
– 小狗 小狗在杯子里 – 非常棒
Even there like she’s just taking the book for me and getting excited……
即使像她为我读书 也很有兴趣
Oh very good, very good.That’s right. Very good very good.
非常好非常好 正确
You’re gonna read some more. Shall we finish it?
你想多读点吗 我们可以结束吗
Well, we’ll go to the end of the book.
我们要结束阅读了
That’s right.
正确
And again the point is just to get her excited at this age about reading and
再次申明 重点是保持她这个年龄对阅读的兴趣
she’s really enjoying it.
并且她非常喜欢阅读
Because I started reading a third since the day she was born.
因为从她出生那天开始 我就开始给她读书
Alright. We’ll do one last page we’ll will do the final page with Hop.
我们来读这本书的最后一页
Well, here we go.
开始了
-Hop,pop, we like to -Walk
– 跳 爸爸 我们喜欢 – 走路
That’s “we like to walk” over here.
“我们喜欢走路”在这儿
So we like to hop. We like to hop on top of Pop.
我们喜欢跳 我们喜欢在爸爸身上跳啊跳
Well,stop, can you say stop? That’s right.
停 你能说“停”吗 很好
Stop, you must not hop on Pop.
停 你不能在爸爸身上跳啊跳
Alright.Well again, I don’t want to have her sit here for too long
再说一遍 我不想让她坐太长时间
but one last thing I will say because I got… You’re gonna run away.
最后我想说 因为我 你打算走啦
So I got a an email from a learner and she was saying
我收到一封初学者的邮件 信里说
isn’t it a little bit difficult for me to be on these videos
对我而言会不会有点困难 因为在视频里
and to try to help other people who may be our non-native speakers,
我尝试帮助那些英语非母语的人
trying to help their own children learn and so she was worried about that.
帮助他们的孩子学习 她很担心这点
And I wrote her back saying that the most important thing is number one
我给她回信说 最重要的是首要
that you’re excited especially… Are you having Manju right now?
保持兴趣 你在吃馒头吗
You got a snack. Is that delicious?
你在吃甜点 好吃吗
In your mouth, in your mouth. It’s okay. You can eat that.
你嘴里 你嘴里 没关系 你能吃
But the important thing is that you’re just number one
最重要的是你最好
show that you’re excited about learning
展示你对学习很有兴趣
and that you really want to just again show your children that you’re excited
你真的很想给孩子展示出你对学习的兴趣
because that’s what’s going to get them excited too.
因为那也会让他们(对学习)有兴趣
It doesn’t matter if your pronunciation is perfect to teach someone.
教别人 你的发音完不完美并不重要
All you need to do is be one step ahead of that person
你所需要做的就是比他们提前一步
And if you wait to do that, then you’re going to just be wasting a lot of time
如果你只是等着 那就是在浪费时间
that you could be actually practicing or teaching your kids.
浪费本来你可以教育孩子的时间
So you can watch a video like this
所以你可以看看这样的视频
and it’s much better to actually spend time watching something with your kids
这比跟你的孩子一起花时间看其他的要好得多
then trying to just show them something on TV and not watch it with them.
仅仅让他们看电视 而且不和他们一起看
So watch it with them practice with them
所以 跟孩子们一起看一起练习
just like my wife does or I do.
就像我和我妻子所做的那样
When we’re watching some TV shows with Aria in the morning,
有时早上我们和阿利亚一起看电视
and if we get excited about watching that
如果我们看得很有兴趣
and we can practice with her and review those things
我们就能和她一起练习和复习那些内容
then that gets her more excited as well.
那也让她更感兴趣了
So anyway don’t worry it’s the exact same thing as
总之 别担心 这完全是一样的事
if you were an non-native speaker and learning to speak.
就像如果你是英语非母语的人 正学习说话
If you wait until you’re perfect
如果你只是等着自己完全会了
you’re never going to become a good speaker .
你永远不会成为一个好的说话者
Well Mama’s going to be over there.
妈妈在那边
but we got to finish the video.
我们必须做完视频
So don’t wait until you’re perfect to speak
所以 别等着自己变完美了才开口
don’t wait until you’re perfect to start teaching someone else.
别等着自己完美了才去教他人
Again you just need to be one step ahead.
你只需要提前一步准备
It’s the same thing even for for me with this business
即使对我而言 做这个视频
with me helping people learn.
帮助人们学习也是一样
There’s so many things I didn’t know about teaching before I started,
在开始之前我对教学一无所知
but I just wanted to help people learn,and that’s how I began.
但我只是想帮助人们学习 所以我开始了
Anyway, Aria you want to say bye-bye, we have to say bye-bye.
阿利亚 你想来说再见吗 我们要说再见
-Come on over. -Bye bye!
– 到这儿来 – 再见
Are you getting the camera?Come back here.
你看着镜头吗 到这边来
-Bye bye! -Bye bye.
– 再见 – 再见
Okay, well we will see you again very soon again.
我们很快就会再见面
If you have questions about how I’m teaching her
如果你有关于我如何教她的问题
or wanted to see more specific things or reading or something like that,
或者想看更多独特的东西 阅读或者其他
but this is generally how we do it.
但我们通常就这样做
We just find some time to practice it could be, even one minute.
我们找到能练习的时间 即使是一分钟
We just have things like this magnet board or other letters
我们只有这个磁力板 字母
or things at different places around the house.
或者房子里其他的地方
So maybe if I’m in my bedroom I have a wall that I can do different drawing on.
所以我可能在卧室墙上画些不同的东西
and she does that as well.
她也会这样做
But if you do have questions and you enjoy this
如果你有问题或者你喜欢这个视频
do comment below and let me know.
在下面评论 让我看看
Also if you’d like to learn more about how you can improve as an adult learner
如果作为一个成年学习者你想提高自己的水平
you can click the link in this video to take our free quiz.
你可以点视频里的链接获取更多免费测试
We’ll help you learn more about that. And…
我们会帮助你学习
You’re gonna give me a high five,give me a down low, give me a up high.
来击掌 低低的来一次 高高的来一次
Alright, very good.
很棒
So if you’d like to learn more about that and we’ll be releasing our app very soon
如果你想了解更多 我们很快就会发行APP
depending on when you watch this video.
具体根据你看这个视频的时间
But it goes exactly how I’m teaching her like this.
(APP)是关于我怎么教她像这样学习的
So it’s exact same thing that anybody can use anywhere.
任何人在任何地方都可以这样做
So you can click on the link in the description to learn more about that.
所以你可以点击说明里的链接了解更多
Alright, alright. We’re actually gonna say bye bye and then we can play or do something else.
好了 我们要说再见了 然后去玩点别的
-Are you ready? Okay, say bye bye. -Bye bye.
– 你准备好了吗 说再见 – 再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对于英语非母语的人而言,学习英语应该跟孩子一样,随时随地都可以开始,而且不必在意发音是否标准。我们要做的,是勇敢开口。来看看爹地是怎么教萌娃学英语的吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

兰代

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLgDcw8k6p0

相关推荐
Unit 4