未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何学会更好的爱自己

How I Learned To Love Myself

这里是激励胶囊
Improvement Pill here.
学会更爱自己是你能做的 关于提升自己最有力的 事情之一
It can fix things like low self-esteem,
它可以解决自卑
It can fix things like low self-esteem,
强烈需要他人认同
a strong need for validation from others, and
还可以提升你的自信等问题
also increase your levels of confidence.
所以今天我将向你展示如何正确的更爱你自己
So today I’m going to show you exactly how to love yourself more.
我想让你想象你很喜欢的人
I want you to think about someone that youreally like.
可以是一位名人或者家庭成员
It can be a celebrity, a family member,
朋友 甚至可以是一个虚拟人物
a friend, or even a fictional character.
为了视频的目的我将
For the purposes of this video I’m just
用一个几乎所有人都喜欢的名人
going to use a celebrity that almost everyone likes
作为例子
as an example.
我将用基努·里维斯举例
I’m going to use Keanu Reeves.
他饰演过黑客帝国以及约翰·威克
The guy from the Matrix and John Wick.
基努的特别之处在于
Now what’s so special about Keanu other than the fact
他似乎没有变老
that he doesn’t seem to age?
为什么人们如此爱他
Why do people love him so much?
这有几个原因
Well there’s a couple
但就我个人而言我最喜欢他的是
of reasons – but personally what I like most about him is the fact that
他总有一些不遗余力
there’s always some story of him going out
帮助他人的故事
of his way to help others out.
特别的是
And what’s so special about this is the fact
你从来没从他的口中
that you never hear these stories from his
听到这些故事
mouth.
总有一些陌生的网友
It’s always some stranger on the internet who happened to be there,
目睹了善行
witnessing the good deed,
然后告诉你这个故事
that’s telling you this story.
这就意味着基努·里维斯
Which means that Keanu Reeves goes
一直在做一些好事
around doing good things all of the time without
但是他从来没有吹嘘过
ever bragging about it.
他做这些不是为了来自他人的认可
He doesn’t do it for validation from otherpeople.
不是为了在网上做点什么或者得到关注
He doesn’t do it for points on the internet or for the attention.
他做这些只是因为他真心喜欢做一个好人
He does it because he genuinely likes beinga good person.
例如
For example – just a couple
几周以前基努在一架飞机上
of weeks ago – Keanu was on a public plane.
因为一些原因
And for some reason,
这架飞机必须做紧急着陆
the plane had to do an emergency landing – which you can only imagine
你可以想象这是多么的恐怖
must be pretty scary.
这架飞机上的很多人
Most of the people on that plane probably thought
可能都在想他们将在
that they were going to die at one
某个时候死去
point or another.
幸运的是飞机平安着陆了
Luckily for everyone – the plane managedto land safely.
没有一个人受伤
No one was injured – but they landed
但是着陆地离他们的目的地有100多公里
about 100 miles away from their intended destination.
所以在他们着陆之后
So right after they land – instead
基努不像大多数名人那样叫辆私人出租车
of just calling a private taxi and going his own way
走自己的路
– like most celebrities would.
他决定租一辆货车
Keanu decides to charter a van.
他让尽可能多的从飞机上下来的人上车
He fills it with as many people from the plane as possible.
他付了所有车费
He pays for the entire ride and has
还让货车花了两个小时将所有人
the van drive everyone for two hours to their intended
送到了他们的目的地
destination.
在整段路途中
And for the entire ride –
他用手机查了关于他们着陆的加利福尼亚
he’s looking up fun facts about the place they landed in which
贝壳菲尔德的趣事 还播放了乡村音乐
was “ Bakersfield – California ” and he’s playing country music
为了
on his phone so that
让大家感到更放松
people feel more at ease.
因为这些人刚刚经历了
Because again these people just experienced
一次飞机紧急降迫 所以你能想象他们中的
an emergency landing on a plane – so you
一些人经受了多大的压力和精神创伤
can only imagine how stressed out and traumatized some of them were.
这仅仅只是一个例子
And this is just one example – there are tons
这还有一大堆关于他让旅行者搭便车
of stories of him picking up hitchhikers,
与无家可归的人闲逛 在地铁上让座的事
hanging out with homeless people, giving up his seat on the subway –
他只是做
and just being an
一个全方面的好人
all around good guy.
但是你从来没有从他这里听到过这些故事
But you never hear any of these stories from him,
都是从其他人那里听说的
you always hear it from someone else.
这就是为什么我是他铁粉的原因
Now why am I fan boying so hard over KeanuReeves.
这和学会更爱自己有什么关系呢
What does any of this have to do with learning to love yourself more.
仔细想想
Well if you think about it.
是一些特质让人变得如此可爱
It’s certain traits that make people so lovable.
我喜欢基努的原因不仅仅是因为
The reason I like Keanu Reeves is not
他是一位明星 或者我喜欢
because hes a celebrity or because I love the Matrix
黑客帝国系列
series.
我喜欢他是因为他
I like Keanu because of this specific trait
做了好事而不吹嘘的
that he has – which again is doing good
特质
deeds without bragging about it.
这就是学会爱自己的秘密所在
And this is where the secret to learning how to love yourself lies.
我所要做的就是
All I would have to do is take
把这个特质加到我的性格中 就像那样
this trait and add it to my character and just like that
我会开始更爱自己
I would start loving myself more.
如果我开始做一些好事而且从不吹嘘它
If I started doing good deeds and never bragged
那我就是开始更爱自己了
about it I would start loving myself more.
因为如果你开始融入
Because if you start incorporating the favorite traits
你欣赏和喜爱的人最喜欢的特质
of people that you admire and love.
如果你把你爱他们的原因
If you take the reasons why you love
加到你自己身上
them so much and add them to your self .
猜猜会怎样… 你会更爱自己
Guess what…you’ll start loving yourselfmore.
明白我们不爱自己的原因
See the reason we don’t love ourselves is
是因为我们有自己不喜欢的特质
because we have traits that we don’t like.
可能你认为自己懒
Maybe you think that you’re lazy,
可能你觉得自己是社交困难症
maybe you think you’re socially awkward,
也可能你认为自己不是别人可以依靠的人
maybe you think you’re not someone that otherscan depend upon.
如果你像我一样不喜欢别人身上的特质
If you’re like me and you don’t like these traits in other people.
但你自己就有
But you have them in yourself.
当然 你不会爱你自己
Then of course – you’re not going to loveyourself.
因为你自身有太多你不喜欢的特质
Because you have so many traits about yourselfthat you dislike.
你所要做的就是修正这个比例
All you need to do is fix this ratio.
减少你不喜欢的特质的数量
Decrease the amount of traits
增加你喜欢的
that you dislike and increase the amount of traits that you
特质的数量
like.
如果你因为某人的勇敢而尊敬他
If you look up to someone because of theirbravery.
然后你要做的就是开始做
Then all you have to do is start
你认为勇敢的事情 比如冒险
doing what you consider to be brave things like taking risks,
为自己说话
speaking up for yourself,
或者为别人说话 然后
or standing up for others and you’ll start loving yourself
你就会更爱自己
more.
如果你因为某人努力工作而尊敬他
If you look up to someone because of how hardworking they are.
然后你要做的就是开始
Then all you have to do is start
做你认为努力工作的事情 比如养成习惯
doing what you consider to be hard work like building habits,
在你的项目中取得进展
making progress in your projects,
或者去健身房 然后你会
or hitting the gym and you’ll start loving
更加爱自己
yourself more.
如果你因为某人擅长交际而尊重他
If you look up to someone because they’rea social butterfly.
然后你要做的就是开始
Then all you have to do is start
和更多的人交谈或者尝试去深入谈话
talking to more people or try to have deeper conversations
然后你就会更爱自己
and you will start loving yourself more.
如果你开始合并你尊重和喜欢的人的特质
If you start incorporating the traits of people you look up to and like –
你将开始
you will start loving
更爱自己
yourself more.
就这么简单
It’s that simple.
所以如果下次你见到喜欢
So the next time you see a celebrity or a friend
一个名人或朋友就问问自己
that you admire, ask yourself this
我这么喜欢他们是因为什么
– what is it about them that I like so much?
怎样我才能把特质加到自己身上
And how can I add that trait to my own life
来学会更好的爱自己呢
so that I can learn to love myself more?
现在 如果你想知道
Now – if you’re wondering
找到自己能够学习的好特质最简单的
what’s the hands down best way to finding good traits to incorporate
方法是什么 答案就是读传记
what’s the hands down best way to finding good traits to incorporate
通过听
By listening to the stories
世界上最成功的一些人的故事
of some of the most successful people in the world and adopting
采用他们的特质
their traits.
这就引出了今天视频听觉的赞助商Audible
Which brings us to the sponsors of today’svideo Audible.
虽然我喜欢读书
As much as I like reading books –
但是我更喜欢听有声读物
I actually prefer listening to audiobooks on Audible.
主要是因为它让我
Mainly because Audible allows me to
可以在不方便读书的地方
listen to books in places where I normally wouldn’t
听书
be able to read.
比如当我锻炼或上下班的时候
Such as when I’m working out, when I’m commuting somewhere,
或当我购物的时候
or when I’m doing my grocery shopping.
点击www.audible.com/improvementpill网址或者发送”improvementpill”到500500
Go to www.audible.com/improvementpill or text“improvementpill” to 500 500 and start
听一些独家传记 今天独家免费30天试用
listening to some biographies today with an exclusive 30 day free trial.
你将从不断变化的
You’ll get one free audiobook
列表中得到你选择的一个免费有声读物
of your choice and 2 audible originals from an ever changing
和2个可听原作
list.
我建议你去看的传记是
The biography I’d suggest you to check out is the House
《马云建造的房子》
That Jack Ma built.
它讲述了马云白手起家的开始
It tells the story of the humble beginnings
他是世界上最大最成功的公司
of Jack Ma – the founder of one of the biggest
阿里巴巴的创建者
and most successful companies in the world- Alibaba.
书里有很多我钦佩的马云的特质
There are a ton of traits that I admire about Jack,
所以我强烈推荐你看这本书
so I definitely recommend you to check
你也可以采用这些特质中的一部分
it out so you can adopt some of those traits as well.
伙计们 请继续关注我们

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学会如何更好的爱自己。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

莉莉兹

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5MfuPpjefI

相关推荐