未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是怎么学会说7种语言的

How I learned 7 languages

嗨 大家好 我是Jasmine 欢迎回到我的频道
Hey, everyone! It’s Jasmine, and welcome back to my channel.
今天 我要讲解
So today, I’m going to be explaining
我学7门语言的经历
how I learned seven languages.
这个视频是我之前视频的后续版
And this is kind of a follow-on video
在之前的视频里 我向大家展示了我会说的语言
from my previous video where I show you the languages that I’m speaking.
但是今天 我只用英语讲
But today, I’m just gonna be using English
所以我要讲解我到底是怎么学这些语言的
so I’m gonna explain how exactly I learned all these languages
不论我是达到了流利的程度 中等的程度或者只是入门的水平
and whether I’m fluent or intermediate or just basic in them
嗯 我们开始吧!
and, yeah, let’s get started.
噢 对了 我还给大家带来了语言学习的小贴士
Oh, and also, I’m gonna be giving you guys some tips to learn languages as well
不论你正在同时学一种或者两种还是三种语言
whether you’re learning just one or two or three at the same time
我希望这些贴士对你们会有用
I hope that these tips will be able to help you guys
但首先 我要讲解我是怎么学这些语言的
but first I’m gonna explain how I learned these languages.
第一种语言是英语 当然了 英语是我的母语
So firstly English, of course, it’s my native language.
我出生 成长在澳大利亚 所以我的英语很流利
I was born in Australia and grew up in Australia hence I’m fluent in English.
至于汉语普通话
As for Chinese Mandarin,
其实我小的时候在中国生活过2年
I actually lived in China for two years when I was young.
我1岁的时候去的中国
I was one years old when I went
3岁回到澳大利亚
and I came back to Australia when I was three
当然了 我是和家人一起去的
I was with my family, of course
但是 因为我在中国生活的时候 刚好是我开始学习语言的时期
but because I lived in China right at the time when I was beginning to learn how to speak
当然我也就学会了汉语
I learn Chinese, of course
那时候其实我也会讲四川话的
and at the time I could actually speak this Sichuan dialect
但遗憾的是 我现在已经不会讲了
but now I unfortunately can’t speak the dialect anymore
但我还听得懂
but I can still understand it.
在家 我有时候会和我爷爷奶奶 妈妈讲汉语
And also at home, I speak Chinese Mandarin with my grandparents and my mum sometimes
我读小学
and also when I was in primary school
还有整个高中时期
and all throughout high school
周末我都会去上汉语课
I went to Chinese school on the weekends
这些课程大约有3个小时
So it would be about a three-hour class
只学汉语和中国文化
and would just learn Chinese and the culture
高中我也修了汉语课
and I did it as a subject in high school as well.
至于印尼语
As for Indonesian
其实 学语言是我读高中时的必修课
I actually had to learn a language in high school.
所以 七年级的时候 我就学了印尼语
So in Year 7, I learned Indonesian
到了七年级期末 我们就必须选一门语言来学
and then the end of Year 7, the students or we all had to pick a language.
其实 我们同时在学两门语言
We’re learning two at the time actually.
我那时学的是法语和印尼语
I was learning French and Indonesian.
所以 我就选择继续学印尼语了
So I chose to continue Indonesian
8 9两个学年
and then throughout Year 8 and Year 9
印尼语都是我的必修课
I did Indonesian as a compulsory subject
到了9年级期末
and then at the end of Year 9
我决定继续学印尼语
I decided to just continue on with Indonesian
因为我喜欢印尼语 对于我来说 学印尼语一点儿也不难
because I liked it, and it was a pretty easy subject for me
所以我觉得我可以应付
so I thought I could get away with that
高一的时候
And also in Year 10
学校有去印尼游学的机会
They, my school, gave us the opportunity to go to Indonesia for a study tour
我觉得这也是出国的一个好时机
so I thought it’d be a great time to go overseas as well
就当去探索一下印尼文化
just to explore a bit the culture over there
或许去印尼游学还能提高我的印尼语呢
and perhaps going to Indonesia could improve my Indonesian as well
所以 我一直按照这样的方式学印尼语 直到高三
So, yeah, and then I continued that all the way until Year 12
所以 我在学校里学了6年的印尼语
so I learned Indonesian for six years at school.
我也有一位印尼语老师
And I did have an Indonesian teacher as well.
韩语
So as for Korean
我14 15岁的时候 开始看韩剧
I started to watch Korean dramas when I was about 14, turning 15
从那时起 我就……爱上了韩剧
and from then on, I just kind of… I fell in love with Korean dramas
看韩剧我就学到了不少
and I learned so much from just watching.
现在
Right now
4年多了
after about 4 years or so
看韩剧时
I can watch a Korean drama
没有字幕我也看得懂大部分的内容
and understand a decent amount of what they’re saying without watching or reading the subtitles.
所以 韩语我是在家自学的
And so I just learned Korean by myself at home.
从来没上过韩语课
I never took any classes.
我没有韩国的朋友
I don’t have any Korean friends.
我也不是很了解韩国人
I don’t know a lot of Koreans as well
但我还是很热爱韩国文化 我也希望能交一些韩国朋友
but I still love the culture and I hope to make Korean friends as well.
嗯 我就是在家 利用所有我能找到的资源
But, yeah, just at home by myself using a lot of resources I could find
尤其是网络资源来学韩语
especially through online
我主要是通过看韩剧来学韩语
and I learned Korean mainly through watching dramas.
现在呢
Oh and at the moment
我的韩语水平大概是中等程度
I would say my level is about the intermediate mark.
我之前提到过 我也学过法语
So as I mentioned before I’ve also learned French
我学法语 是因为
And I learned that because in Year 7
我们学校七年级的学生必须要学两门语言
all students had to learn two languages at my school
如前所述 我选了法语和印尼语
so I chose French and Indonesian as I said previously.
但很遗憾 我决定不学法语了 因为法语比印尼语难很多
But unfortunately I decided not to continue with French because it was just a lot harder than Indonesian
但我也确实学了一些
But I did learn quite a bit
尽管我现在已经忘了很多
although I forgotten most of it now
但是呢 我们学了怎么说名字 你懂的 就是自我介绍
but we learnt how to say my name, just you know, introduction.
数数 我现在还知道从1数到10怎么说
Counting, I still know how to count to 10
还有一些基本的表达
and kind of the the basic expressions
就像我说的那样 大部分我现在已经忘了 但我觉得法语是一门令人着迷的语言
but as I said I’ve lost most of that now but I think French is still a beautiful language
所以呢 如果你是法国人 给你点赞
so if you’re French, thumbs up to you.
意大利语
And as for Italian
我小学都在学意大利语
in primary school, I learned Italian throughout my schooling years
所以呢 从学前班到六年级
so from Prep to Grade 6
我们学意大利语 学的不是很多
we did Italian, not too much of it
但我们确实学了一些像学法语时那样的基本表达
but we did do just basic expressions like French
所以呢 我还记得 我们学从一数到十的情形
so we learn how to count to 10, which I still remember.
我们学如何做自我介绍
We learn how to introduce ourselves
颜色词 爱好 食物 诸如此类的
the colors, what we like, foods, and things like that.
尽管我现在没学意大利语
I’m currently not continuing Italian though
但我真的觉得就像法语一样 它是很迷人的语言
but I do think, like French, it is a beautiful language
我也很希望未来的一天可以去意大利 这是肯定的啦
and I’d love to visit Italy one day, that’s for sure.
最后是波兰语 当然啦 我爸爸是波兰人
And finally, as for Polish, of course, my dad is Polish
所以 我成长的过程中 就已经接触到很多波兰语了
so I’ve been exposed to a bit of Polish as I grew up
然后 我的爷爷奶奶用英语跟我交流
and my Polish grandparents talked to me in English,
但当他们交谈的时候
but when they have conversations,
我还是能学到一些波兰语的
I kind of learned a bit of Polish still
我学会了10以内的数字
and I learned how to count to ten.
我爸爸不时不时地教我一些波兰语
My dad taught me a few things here and there
但他想让我专注在汉语普通话上
but he really wanted me to focus on Chinese Mandarin
但就像我之前视频里说的
But as I said in my previous video, I think
我觉得我会继续学波兰语的
I would like to continue to learn Polish
波兰语是这么优雅的一门语言
It’s just as such an elegant language
当然作为一名波兰人 了解更多的波兰语也是不错的
and of course being Polish, it’d be great to just know a bit more Polish as well
我也很想去波兰
And I’d love to visit Poland too
这个愿望很有希望在接下来的几年内完成
which hopefully can happen in the next few years or so.
嗯 所以呢 现在 我的波兰语水平还是很基础
But, yeah, so my Polish is very, very basic at the moment.
好啦 现在到了语言学习小贴士的时候了
Okay, so now I’m gonna move on to some tips on to learning languages
不管你是不是在同时学一门或者几门语言
whether you’re learning one or a few at the same time
下面是我给大家最有效的学习语言的小贴士
these are my best tips for you guys.
首先 尽可能多地接触你正在学的那门语言
So firstly is just to be exposed as much as possible to the language you’re learning
所以 你想啊 你的母语很流利 是因为你接触到很多的母语 对吧?
So if you think about it, you are fluent in your native language because you’re exposed to it, right?
你在母语的环境里
It’s in your environment.
例如 我在澳大利亚长大 我的母语就是英语
For example, I grew up in Australia and my native language is English
因为我周围的人都讲英语 对吧?
because everywhere around me, everyone uses English, right?
所以 如果你想把一门语言学到很流利的程度
So if you wanna become fluent in a specific language or learning
尽可能多地接触那门语言
expose yourself as much as possible
当然了 最好的方式就是
and of course the best way would actually to be
旅行到最多人讲这门语言的国家
to travel to the country where that language is used the most
但当然啦 不是每个人都可以做到这点
But of course that is not possible for everyone
这个我完全可以理解
And I can totally understand
所以 这里还有几个方法 可以让你更多的接触某一语言
So here are some other ways you can expose yourself more to a specific language.
例如 你可以看大量的目的语电视剧或综艺节目
So, for example, what you can do is watch a lot of TV dramas or shows in the language.
拿我来说吧 我通过看大量的韩剧来锻炼听力
I, for example, watch a lot of Korean dramas to practice my listening.
至于口语 你可以和讲那门语言的母语者交朋友
As for speaking, you can make friends who are native in the language
或者你就不讲母语
and perhaps don’t speak your native language
你用目的语来写日记
and you can also write a journal in the language.
所以呢 与其用母语来写日记 不如把写日记用来锻炼写作
So instead of writing a diary in your native language, practice your writing
尽管你会犯一些错误 也是没问题的
and even if you make a mistake, that’s okay
日积月累 你就会进步啦
because you will improve over time
你还可以回顾你第一次写的内容
and you can look back at what you first wrote
那样你就会发现自己进步了很多
and then you will be able to actually see how much you’d improved.
至于阅读 你可以阅读目的语杂志
And as for reading, you can read magazines
新闻
read the newspaper in the language
我向你保证 你可以从中发现很多有用的资源
I’m sure you can find lots of resources available
所以呢 你可以上网 去当地的超市
so you can go online, you can go to local supermarket
他们一般会有目的语报纸
they may have the newspaper in the language.
噢 对了 我说过网络的资源是无止境的
And, yes, I said the internet is limitless
所以 去网上搜索尽可能多的资源
so go on there such as much as you can
你一定可以找到一些你正在学的那门语言的材料来读
you will definitely be able to find some things to read in the language you’re learning.
我的第二个贴士就是 坚持不懈
So my second tip is to not give up.
当然啦 跟你做其他任何事一样 学语言从来就不是一件容易的事
Of course, learning a language is not easy all the time as with anything else you do
不管你只是想获得一门新的技能
whether you’re trying to pick up another new skill
或者只是做一些喜欢的事情 你懂的啦 它都不可能是一帆风顺的
or just doing something like it’s never gonna be just, you know, straight up
不可能一直顺风顺水的
good things all the time.
总是会像过山车那样艰难
It’s always gonna to be a roller coaster.
语言学习也是这样的
And that’s with learning language as well.
有些内容很容易
There will be things that are really easy
有些却很难 还会成为学习过程中的挑战
And there’ll be things that are quite hard and will be a challenge to try to learn
但不要放弃 因为如果你对把一门语言学到流利程度 有足够的热情
But don’t give up because if you’re really passionate about becoming fluent in a language
你就一定能成功
you can do it!
这些挑战都会过去的
You will get past these challenges.
如果你放弃了 又或者你的热情不再了
If you give up or maybe the passion isn’t there
很遗憾你就不会进步了
and unfortunately you just won’t improve
这也是我不喜欢消极的原因
which I don’t like to be negative
所以 不放弃 就一定会成功
so just don’t give up and you will get there.
把当前取得的进步记录下来 是激励自己的一种方式
One way to maybe, perhaps, motivate yourself is to record your current progress
你可以通过拍摄自己说外语时的视频 录制说外语时的声音来达到 这个目的
so you can do that through making videos of yourself speaking, recording your voice
还有像我之前说的那样 写日记
writing a diary entry as I said earlier
经过一段时间后 再回头看看一开始录下来和写下来的东西
and over time you can look back at the first things you recorded and wrote down
你就会发现自己进步的程度
and then you will be able to see how much you’ve improved
然后你就会被激发去学更多的知识
and then you may be motivated to learn even more
也就没那么容易放弃学习了
and be less inclined to give up.
这是一种方式 嗯 别放弃 你可以的
So that’s one way, so yeah, don’t give up, you can do it
相信自己
believe in yourself
生活没有一帆风顺的 但你可以克服这些挑战
Nothing’s easy in life, but you can conquer these challenges.
我相信你
I believe in you.
另外一个贴士 也就是贴士3 就是报班学习
And another tip, tip number three, would be to take classes.
我相信如果你生活在城市里 一定有很多语言培训的课程
I’m sure if you’re living in a city there are lots and plenty of classes that do languages
所以 举个例子 如果你在学韩语 你可以找一个韩语课程班
so you can find a Korean class, for example, if you’re learning Korean.
当然了 这是要收费的
Of course this may require you to pay some fees
但如果你真的真的真的对学一门语言很着迷
but if you’re really, really, really passionate about learning a language
你又有支付学习费用的经济能力
and you have the means to pay for some tutoring fees
当然就可以报个班学啦
or of course go take some classes
我觉得这样真的对你很有用
I think that will really, really help and benefit you.
好啦 以上就是我给你们的贴士 还有这次视频的全部内容啦
Okay, so those are my tips and everything I have to say for this video.
各位 感谢收看
Thank you so much for watching, guys.
希望你过得愉快
I hope you have a wonderful day,
下次视频再见!
and I’ll see you in my next video. Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对于语言学习爱好者来说,这个视频很实用,提供了多种外语学习的方法。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Vincent

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNkDFt5nUAc

相关推荐