ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

掌握英式英语发音10招 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

掌握英式英语发音10招

HOW I GOT A BRITISH ACCENT + TOP 10 TIPS TO SOUND LIKE A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER | Ysis Lorenna

今天我想要分享我是如何掌握英式发音的
Today I’m gonna share how I got a British acctent,
并且提供一些如何去除口音的窍门
and also some tips on how to lose your native accent,
如果你想让你的发音更像英语土著
if you wanna sound more like a native speaker of an English language.
几个月以前
A couple of months ago,
我做了一个关于我如何流利说英语的录像
I did a video on how I became fluent in English.
并且向大家分享我学习英语外语的十条建议
And also sharing my top10 tips for speaking English as a foreign language.
我来自巴西
I am originally from Brazil,
一名普通的学英语的学生
and I’m just a regular English student.
像学英语的你们一样
like all of you out there learning English.
但是我认为我今天来到这
But I thought I would come today
和你们分享一些关于英语口语的建议
and share with you some more English speaking tips,
因为你似乎喜欢我之前的视频
because you seem to have liked my previous video.
如果你英语已经足够好了
If you’re more advanced with your English,
你可能已经开始思考你的口音
you probably start to think about accents.
思考你喜欢什么口音 你想要拥有什么样的口音
And thinking about what accent you like the most and what accent you would like to have.
很多人没有太多的选择
A lot of people don’t have much choice,
因为他们学到的口音来自于他们的老师
because they end up learning the accent that their teachers have.
但是我要告诉你 改变口音是完全可以的
But I will show you that it’s possible to reverse that accent,
你可以拥有你渴望的口音
and actually end up with an accent that you want to have.
我以前学的是美式英语
I learned American English,
因为所有我的巴西老师都是美国人或者都有美式发音
because all of my teachers back in Brazil were American or had American accents.
但是之后 我去了英国 并掌握了英式发音
But then I moved to the UK and I ended up with the British accent,
原因很复杂
because of lots of different factors together.
有一个我认为可能最重要的原因
One of them which I think is probably the most important is the fact that
是我嫁给了一个英国人
I ended up marrying a British guy.
我就逐渐和他以及他的家庭 操同样或类似的口音
And I kind of ended up with the same or similar accent to his and his family.
所以,因为我的丈夫一家都是威尔士人
So, my husband is Welsh and his whole family is Welsh.
我的发音逐渐像威尔士口音
And I ended up with kind of like a Welsh accent
这里许多的英国人认为我是威尔士人
and a lot of people here in the UK do think that I am Welsh.
他们认为我的口音更接近威尔士人
They identify my accent as being more similar to Welsh.
几乎没有人再根据口音认为我是巴西人
And very very rarely, I get people saying that I am Brazilian because of my accent.
所以我认为 当我讲英语时 能十分成功地轻松转换口音
So, I think I’ve been quite successful in loosing the Brazilian accent when I speak English.
我不是说所有人都想这样
I’m not saying that’s what everybody wants,
很多人想保持他们原来的口音
a lot of people want to keep their native accents
即使他们在说英语,这完全可以
once they’re speaking English and that’s totally fine.
这个视频也不适合这类人
So this video is not for you,
但是如果你想要淡化口音 听起来更纯正
but if you wanna lose and sound more like a native speaker of English,
你想要放弃你的原来口音
you wanna lose your native accent,
我希望这些建议能对你有帮助
then, I hope these tips will be helpful for you.
从我怎样拥有英式口音开始说起
So start on how I got a British accent,
很长一段时间 我有很浓重的美式口音
for a very very long time I had a strong American accent.
直到我去英国度假
Then I came to the UK on holiday,
我爱上了这个国家和她的文化
and I fell in love with the country, with the culture,
更重要的是 爱上了她的口音
and most importantly, with the accent.
我开始不遗余力追求那种发音
And I literaly made my life go to sound like that,
因为我想在说英语时那样发音
because I wanted to sound like that when I spoke English.
所以当我回家后 不再想别的事情
So when I went back home instead of focusing on all of the things else,
不再关注美式发音
I’ll focusing with the American accents .
我开始转移注意力到英式口音上
I kind of switched my focus to British accents,
因此我看更多的英国电视剧
so I would watch more British TV series,
听更多的英国音乐
and I would listen to more British music,
并且使我自己熟悉英国人的发音
and try to get myself familiar with the sounds of the British people
以及 英氏口音听起来到底有什么区别
with how the different accents in the British language sounded.
这就是我如何开始的故事
And that’s how it’s started,
但是我会说 我的英式口音不会像现在这样
but I would say that my British accent didn’t become what it is now.
如果我没有搬去英国
Until I moved to the UK.
并那里呆了近六个月
and probably for about six months
差不多六个月到一年我才定居英国
I’d say six months to a year until living in the UK,
我的口音仍然夹杂着美式口音和巴西口音
my accent was still a mixture of American accent and British accent.
直到我搬去英国
It was only when I moved to the UK,
我在这里和我现在的丈夫约会
and I was dating who is now my husband,
但在这时还只是我的男朋友
but at the time was my boyfriend.
显而易见我们一起度过了很长一段时间
And obviously we were spending a lot of time together.
我开始习惯他的口音
And I was kind of absored in his accent.
甚至是平时一些最基本的话
Even words from the most basic things
就像我每天要做的事 “work”
that I had to do every day like “work”.
美氏发音告诉我是该说”work”
My American accent was telling me to say that “work”,
但是我必须去训练我的大脑去说 “work”
but then I had to train my brain to say “work”.
但现在我甚至都不用想
Now I don’t even have to think about it,
这就是我的进步
that’s just how my brain processes
当我看见书面文字时
when I see that word written on a piece of paper.
如果我想用美氏发音去说的话 我必须努力尝试
And if I wanna say it in American accent I actually have to try,
用逻辑思考 是怎么发音的
and think about it logically and know how it’s gonna sound.
所以对于现在的我来说 有一个
So it’s quiet like a bizarre thing that happened to me,
奇特的事实是 我已经完全可以实现
the fact that I’ve been able to change completely
在美氏发音和英式发音间相互转换
form an American accent to a British accent.
现在我要分享一些小建议
Now I’m gonna share a few tips
这些帮助我摆脱了
that helps me get rid of my native accent,
我说英语时的口音
when I’m speaking in English.
显而易见 我在说葡萄牙语的时候还会有巴西口音
Obviously I still have my native accent when I speak in Portuguese
但是我现在已经在英国待了 天哪
but I think now that I’ve been living in the UK for, gosh,
接近七年
coming up to seven years now.
我可以确信我现在完全没有巴西口音
I can safely say that I don’t think I have a Brazilian accent,
至少不易发觉
or at least not a very easy-to-detect accent.
如果很多人困惑
If anything a lot of people are quite confused,
我来自哪里
and they don’t really…they can’t really place where I am from,
我认为是一个好兆头
which I think it’s a good sign,
因为这说明我的口音
because it shows that my accent,
我本土口音不像很多人听起来那样强烈
my native accent doesn’t come through quite as strong as some other people.
希望这些可以帮到你们
So hopefully this would be helpful to you,
我列了一张小清单记下我想要说的
I have a mini list here of things that I want to talk about,
这样我就不会忘记
so I don’t forget.
我的第一个建议就是 模仿模仿再模仿
My first tip is to copy. Copy, copy, copy.
不要害怕去模仿那些有你想要的口音的人
Don’t be afraid to copy people who have the accent that you want.
在这里我们指的是英式口音
In this case we are talking about British accent,
所以不要害怕模仿其他你听到的英国口音
so don’t be afraid to copy other British accent that you hear.
如果你仅仅停留在想的层面
You’re not gonna get a British accent
你不可以掌握英式口音
or any other accent for that matter,
甚至其他任何一种口音
just by thinking about it.
如果你掌握了外语口音 或者头脑中有
If you have a foreign accent or if you have your native language in your brain,
你唯一知道的语言
and that’s the only language you know,
自然而然的你就会用
Naturally you’re gonna end up talking,
与你的本土语言一样的格式和韵律
in that same pattern in the same rhythm as your natural native language.
但 不同的语言有不同的韵律和格式
And every language has a different rhythm, every language has a different pattern,
词语结合起来的发音方法也不同
and ways in which words linked together sound.
为此,最好的方法就是
The best way to do that is
无论是和有英式口音的朋友相处
either with friends that have that accent, that British accent,
还是听音乐 看电视节目 或是在视频网站上去学习
or listening to music or TV programs or on YouTube.
在视频网站上也有很多人
There’re lots of people on YouTube,
讲很容易懂的英式口音
with British accents that are very easy to listen.
你要做的事情就是去聆听
And all you’ll have to do is just listen to them,
有时候暂停练习 然后继续听 练习 循环往复
maybe pause and then practice yourself and then press play and carry on.
不必每天做 只要有规律的练习即可
And just do this regularly, you don’t have to do it everyday.
但是确保你会坚持
But just make sure you keep up.
我的第二个建议是 忘掉词语在你本土语言的发音
My second tip is to forget how the words sound in your native language.
这是个巨大的障碍 但是这也是最有效的方式
That is a big trap and that’s the best way
让你听起来完全像个当地的人
to not sound like a native speaker of English at all.
因为一些词语在不同的语言中发音非常相似 这一点听起来很吸引人
Because it’s very tempting, some words are quite similar to lots of different languages.
我发现葡萄牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 英语
And I find that Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, English,
他们的词语结构都非常相似
all have very similar construction of words.
这就会给你一种错误的安全感
And that kind of like makes you feel a false sense of security,
你会认为你知道这个词是怎么发音的
you think that you know how that word’s gonna sound.
但是 在不同的语言里 他们听起来是不一样的
But then, in a different language, it sounds different.
举例来说 我刚刚想到一些词
For example, I just, something that came to mind,
“president”这个单词 在英语和在葡萄牙语里
the word “president” in English, in Portuguese,
他们结尾的”e”发音非常相似
it’s spelt very similarly just with an “e” in the end,
但是他们听起来有天壤之别
but its sounds quite different.
在葡萄牙语里听起来像”presidengy” 但是在英语里听起来像”president”
In Portuguese it sounds like “presidengy”,and in English it sounds like “president”.
因此 看这些词 并理解他们的意思时
So look at the words and understand the meaning of them,
你可以和本土语言结合起来
maybe linking to your native language,
但是不要尝试和模仿这个单词在你的本土口音的发音
but don’t try and copy how that word sounds in your native language into English.
如果你不确定的话 要多去查查字典
If you’re not sure, always look that word up,
你可以使用的最好的工具是免费的
the best tool that you could possibly have is free,
在谷歌上这被叫做谷歌翻译
and it’s on Google and it’s called Google translate.
输入一个单词
You just put a word in there,
点击发音按钮
and there’s a little sound button
你就可以听到这个词到底怎么发音
that you can click to hear how that word sounds.
这样是很方便的
It’s just good to have handy.
我的第三个建议是 创造你自己的英语的环境
My third tip is to create your own British environment.
我的意思是 如果你不在英国
What I mean is if you’re not in Britain,
你仍然可以使自己待在英语环境中 无论你在哪儿
then you can still get inmersed in that British language, wherever you are.
最简单的方法就是 用英语当播放背景
The easiest ways to do that is to have something playing on the background,
音乐也好 电视节目也罢 甚至是说英语的人群中
either music or a TV show or people talking in British English.
YouTube里面有大量的
YouTube has lots and lots lots of content,
可以持续几小时的播放清单
you could have play list going on for hours on end.
你不需要特意注意
And you don’t have necessarily to be setting down in paying attention
所有播放内容
to everything that’s going on.
我确信总会有一些词句不经意间进入你的脑子
But I’m sure some words will enter your brain just by default,
只要坚持每天听
just by listening to it everyday.
在此时间 你可以熨衣服 可以洗衣服
You could be doing your ironing , you could being doing your laundry,
可以做清洁 或者其他任何事情
you could be doing maybe some tidying or whatever you could be doing
这些工作这么无聊 播放英语作为背景也不失为一个
that’s a boring task, just have something playing on background,
让你觉得自己深处英国人中间的好方法
that makes you feel like you’re surrounded by British people.
用同样的方法 你也可以使自己感觉在英国
The same way that you would feel as if you were here in the UK,
那就是我在的地方 走在大街上
where I am, walking down the street,
或者是进小卖铺时候 听到人们一直在说英式英语
or going into a shop and hearing people speak British English all the time.
在这些国家里 这能够使我们学习英语极大的简化
That’s how much easier it is to learn the language in the countries,
因为你已经被其包围
because you’re surrounded by it.
所以 无论你在哪儿 创造属于自己的语言学习环境
So create your own little British environment wherever you are,
尽可能多的听那种口音
and try to listen to that accent as much as possible.
这也是孩子们刚出生时学习口音的方法
In a way that’s how children learn accents from birth,
因为他们就生活在这个屋子里 就在这个环境中
because they are living in the house or in the environment,
在那里 他们的父母 祖父母 叔叔阿姨们都说同样的语言
where their parents, their grandparents, uncles, aunties all speak the same language.
孩子们用了很长一段时间才开始说话
And children take a long time to start speaking,
但是 他们从他们刚出生时就开始吸收那种语言
but they’re absorbing that all of that language from the day that they are born.
然后他们不断学习 最终开始说话
And they carry on and then they start saying these words.
这是个简单的方法
So it’s quite a simple way,
但是事实证明非常有效
but it’s something that’s proven to be effective,
即让自己暴露在语言周围
it’s to kind of surround yourself with the language.
即使你不能在一个
And even if you can’t be in a place
周围其他人和你说同一种语言的环境
where other people speak around you.
你也要自己创造环境
Then create that place wherever you are.
第四个建议 着重练习有难度的发音
My fourth tip is to practice the tricky sounds.
根据你本土语言的不同 难的发音也会有所差异
And that could be anything depending on what your native language is.
但是我知道 最普遍的一种
But I just know that the most common ones are
是”th”音 比如 “mouth” “birthday” “the”
the “th” sound, like “mouth”, “birthday”, “the”,
所有这些听起来都同样难
all of these seem to be quite commonly difficult
对于各种背景的人 各种语言背景而言
for people of all backgrounds, of all languages to speak.
所以 确保自己练习这些音节
So make sure you practice those sounds
比其他音节还要多
more than you would practice any other sounds.
同时也要记住 在英式英语中
And also remember that in the British language,
字母 “r” 并不总是颤音 听起来像”er”
the later “r” dosen’t usually make a rotating sound like a “er”.
我知道 有大量语言 比如葡萄牙语 都有”er”音
And I know that a lot of languages including Portuguese have that “er” sound
所以在说英语时 很难不发这个音
It is very hard to not say it.
如果我要说 在巴西口音中为”er” 的 “hard”
If I were to say the word “hard” with the Brazilian accent using the “er”,
我词语说”hard” 才会使我听起来更像外国人
I’d have to say “hard” and that would make immediately me sound foreign.
至于”th”音 我认为要区别于”f”
For the “th” sound, my main tip is that it doesn’t sound like an “f”.
不是”birfday” 还是”birthday”
So it’s not “birfday”, it’s “birthday”.
要对此进行区分
And the way that you distinguish that by saying is that the “th” sound,
你的舌头要在牙齿中间 嘴巴紧闭
your tongue goes between in your teeth and your mouth is quite closed.
嘴巴要保持很小 才能发出”th”
So it’s quite small so you go /th/.
如果是”f”音 舌头要放低使空气通过你的嘴巴
And with the “f” sound, you’re literally just below and air through your mouth.
舌头位于上下牙齿中间
and your tongue is not between your teeth, so you just going /f/,
非常不同于th音
which is very different to /th/.
要多练习这几个音节
So just practice that sounds, that sound
其他音 也是像”th”一样有小窍门
and other sounds are as tricky as the “th” sound.
多练习就能使你的英语更流利
And that’ll make your English flow a lot better.
第五个建议是 要熟悉那些听起来一样的音
My fifth tip is to group simialr words that sound the same
并集中复习
and learned them all in a bundle.
这个真是个困难的工作 因为英语有着庞大的词库
And I can be quite overwhelming because vocabulary in the English language is huge
你不可能认识每一个词
and you’ll never gonna learn all of the words.
甚至英语土著也不可能全部熟知
And even native speakers of English don’t know all of the words.
简单原则就是 看起来相同的发音也很可能相同
So just group words that looked the same and they’ll probably sound the same.
虽然处处有例外
There will be exceptions here and there,
但大体上你可以正确发音
but most of the times you’ll get it right.
像”hand” 这样的词 听起来与”band”很像
Things like “hand”, or sounds similar to, “band”,
亦或者类似于”land”
and or sounds simply to “land”.
所以你应该尝试把这类发音类似的词进行归类
So you know just trying group these words together.
能大大减少口语中要识记的
And it will reduce the amount of vocabulary
词汇总量
that you have to learn in terms of pronunciation.
我的第六个建议是 找到你的志向
My sixth tip is to find your inspiration.
找到那个你想听起来像的人
Find who you want to sound like,
我知道这个听起来有点儿愚蠢
I know that sounds a bit silly and sound
也有点儿像追星女孩儿
a bit like, you know a fun girl kind of thing
但实际上并不是 反而很有效
But it’s not, it really is useful,
通过找到那个你想听起来像的人
to find someone that you want to sound like.
并努力模仿 根据我的第一个建议
And try to copy your, goes back to my first tip
努力模仿那个人的发音
and imitate how that person sounds.
有些人可能喜欢伦敦腔
Some people wants to have a London accent,
有人喜欢威尔士腔
other people wants to have a Welsh accent,
也有人更倾心于北部口音
others wants to have a Northern accent,
还有些人对女王的口音感兴趣
others wants to have the Queen’s accent.
他们每个人的目的不同
So they are all very different,
尽管他们都是基于同样的英式发音
and although they all come under the same British accent level.
他们如此的不同
They’re very different.
所以 你也要找到你想掌握的口音
So find what accent you want to have,
找到有那个口音的人 模仿他们
and try to find people that have that accent and copy them.
你的大脑同时也会很困惑
Your brain will get quite confused
如果你老是听那些不同口音的人说话
if you’re listening to people that have very different accents.
因为英国不同地方的人的口音截然不同
Because words will sound different depending on where you are from in Britains.
所以 尝试专注于特定一种
So, try to focus on the one particular accent.
但这并不容易
It’s not always easy, I have to say,
而且我发现苏格兰口音尤其难懂
I find this Scotish accent particularly hard to understand.
甚至我零零散散在那儿生活了7年
Even after living here for seven odd years,
即使我知道我已经能够理解我遇到的大部分人的发音
and even knowing that I can understand most people that I meet.
但是 我仍然很困难地去理解那种口音
I still struggle to understand the Scotish accent.
当然 对我而言 我总是希望掌握
And yes, so for me, I always wanted to have an accent
很主流的英语口语
that was quite mainstream English,
所以我选择了威尔士口音
and I ended up with the Welsh accent,
我掌握起来如鱼得水 且爱上了这个口音
which is completely fine by me and I love it.
但是我真正喜欢威尔士口音
But reason why I really like the Welsh accent
尤其对于那些英语不是母语的人们来说
especially for people who are not native speakers of English is that
是因为它发音清晰 易于理解
it’s very pronounced and it’s very kind of easy to understand.
按照我的经验 我认为
From my experience, I think the Welsh
威尔士口音每个音节都拖得更长
tend to linger a little bit more in each syllable,
这也导致威尔士口音听起来慢一些
so that makes the Welsh accent a little bit slower,
从而时那些非英语土著人们
which in turns makes it easier for people
更加易于理解
who are not native speakers of English to understand.
所以 威尔士口音是我最喜欢的一种
And so, that my favorite accent is the Welsh accent,
但是我也非常喜欢女王的口音
but I also like the Queen’s accent.
但是它有点儿…… 我并不认为
But that’s …I don’t think
那是一种我可能完全模仿来的口音 因为它太完美了
that’s something I’ll ever ever achieve, because it’s just very posh.
我的第七个建议是 努力探索
My seventh tip is try to figure out
为什么你听起来不像英语土著
why you are not sounding like a native speaker.
这可比听起来要困难
And that can be more complicated than it sounds,
因为大体而言 你需要做的是
Because basicly what you are gonna be doing is listening to separate words
听你发音时每个词听起来的效果
or individual words and seeing how it sounds when you say it,
和英语土著人说的时候 听起来的效果
and how its sounds when a native speaker say it.
然后找到自己不足的地方
and then see the way you are going wrong.
用你的口音说那个词 也未必是错的
not necessarily that speaking with the accent is going wrong,
但是 如果你努力改正
but if you are trying to correct that,
找到自己发音方式中不同于
Then maybe see where that is making you different
你想学会的口音
to the accent that you’re trying to achieve.
这需要大量尝试
A lot of the times will be,
因为你发音往往依赖于你的大脑记住的你发音的方式
because you’re relying on the way that your brain remember your native language
有时候却只需要几次
and some of the times will be,
因为你之前听过这些词
because you’ve heard that words said
用不同口音说的效果 现在不过在专注于英式口音
with a different accent, now you’retrying to learn a British accent.
比如 你发现你和本地人口音不同
For example, and it doesn’t quite match.
努力尝试 并找出哪里
So try and figure out what is it
不同于你想实现的口音
that it’s not quite match in the accent that you want to achieve
一直尝试与复述 直到可以流利的掌握
and keep trying and copying until you get perfectly right.
我的第八个小窍门是 不是每个词的发音
My eighth tip is that not every word will sound like
都像它写出来的那样
what they look like when they’re written.
这给人一种很不保险的错觉
And that can create a big false sense of security
对于很多外国人来说
for a lot of foreign speakers.
当你看到纸上的词句时
You can see something written on a piece of paper
你可能觉得你知道怎么说出来 但事实可能并非如此
and think that you know how to say that, but you might not.
不要指望每个词听起来和看起来一样
So don’t just assume that the words is gonna sound how it looks
当你不确定的时候 要进行二次确定
always make sure you double check if you’re not sure.
我总是记得
One thing that I always remember is
我的丈夫非常擅长教我
my husband, he’s very good at kind of teaching me
而不会让我觉得自己老是犯错 从而尴尬
without making me feel like I’ve made a mistake, making me feeling embarrassed.
有一次他教我说”of”这个词
And he used to teach me how to say the word “of”,
“of”只包括简单的字母”o”和”f”
which is basicly the letters”o” and “f”.
对我来说 那听起来一点都不像”of”
And to me, that would instinctively sound like “of”.
有许多次 我们在谈话时
And many times, we’ve been in a middle of conversation
我都会发错”of”音
and I would be saying the word “of” wrongly.
他总会在
And he would find the best
正确的时机纠正我
in the most appropriate moments to kind of correct me and then
然后我的大脑会开始记住这个发音
my brains instinctively start to pick up
只要句子中有”of”这个词的时候
whenever I had that word coming up in the sentence.
我会立刻出于本能地想到 不是”of” 而是”ov”
I would immediately instinctively think it’s not “of”, it’s “ov”,
然后 当其他人聊天时
and then when other people were talking,
我听到”of”这个词时
and I could hear that “of” being said,
我就会立马注意到
I take notice of it now, and I kind of wretched everytime “of”, “of”.
所以 像”of”那样的词听起来并不像看起来一样
So words like that don’t necessarily sound like they looked like.
另一个我能想到的词是”southern”
Another word that I can think of is the word “southern”,
但我想说的是 这个词发音的确像
and I would necessarily say that “southern” would sound like
它看起来的样子 但我想说的是
It sounds, I’d say that it’s would be, if I were to read it,
如果我要读这个词时
I kind of try and say it, it’s the way that I see it.
我尝试说”south-thern” 因为它包括”south” 和”ern”
I try to say”south-thern”, because it’s “south” and then “ern”.
这个地方要注意
That’s something to be aware of,
如果你想要像土著居民那样发音
and if you’re trying to speak like a native speaker.
不要设想一个词发音
Don’t just assume that the words on paper
会像它看起来那样
will sound exactly like they do.
我知道这样 会使生活变得很复杂
I know that that makes life much harder.
但是事实就是这样
But that’s just one of the those things.
我的第九个建议是 倾听比任何其他都重要
My ninth tip is that listening is more important than anything
如果你想使口音尽善尽美
when you’re trying to perfect an accent.
听甚至比说还要重要
Even more important than speaking,
因为如果你不认真听
because if you’re not listening,
你将永远不会获得你喜欢的口音
you’ll not speak with the accent that you want.
如果你不专心听
If you are not paying attention to how something sounds,
你永远达不到流利的水平
you’re not gonna get to the level of fluency
甚至达不到掌握的水平
or maybe not get to the accent that you want.
所以一定要保证听比说多
So always make sure that you do a lot more listening than reading,
比任何都多 只要你想尽善尽美
than anything, when you’re trying to perfect an accent.
我最后一个建议是 你不需要
And my last tip is that you don’t have to
在你想获得的口音上花费太多
spend a lot of money to perfect the accents that you want.
我知道你可能在流利说英语方面
I know you’ve probably spent a lot of money getting to the point where
花了很多钱
you have a good level of fluency in English.
因为你(为此)连续几年不间断的上英语课
Because you have English lessons and then that goes on for years and years and years sometimes
但是 现如今大量在线资源都是免费的
But nowadays that so many resources are free online
YouTube就是你最好的朋友
and YouTube literally is your best friend.
我一会儿会列一个播放清单
And I would leave a play list below
在你需要的时候 你可以登录 观看并复述
that you can just go and watch or repeat or have a handy when you need.
那个播放清单包括大量的课程
And that play list consists of lots and lots of lessons,
也有一些简单的小建议
or maybe just general tips and tricks
和当地人推荐的小窍门
from people who are native speakers
这能为你提供一个开始的起点
and that can just give you a place to start
无论你想获得英式发音
if you wanna learn a British accent
还是摆脱自己的口音
or if you wanna get rid of your native accent.
我真心的希望那个播放清单可以帮助你
So hopefully that play list will be useful to you,
但是 即使你在YouTube上找不到
but even if you don’t find it on YouTube
互联网上很多其他网站
there’re lots of places on the Internet, lots of the websites that
也会有免费课程 难在保证听讲
do free lessons, just makes sure that you’re listening,
集中注意力 并坚持练习
that you pay attention and that you are practicing.
不要消极学习 要主动学习
Don’t just be a passive learner, be an active learner.
不要只听不练 而要诉诸语言
Don’t just listen, but actually say the words.
因为你永远不知道你听起来怎样
Because you’ll never know how you sound like,
除非你大声说出来
until you say the words out loud.
那本身就是一个很大的问题
That in itself can be quiet a big problem
如果你对自己的英语口语不自信的话
if you’re not too confident with your English speaking.
这是变得流利的第一步
But that’s the first step to becoming fluent
去得到你想要的口音
and to having the accent that you want.
消除不自信的障碍
is getting rid of that confidence block,
打消害怕别人嘲讽和不理解的恐惧 慢慢进步
getting rid of that fear of being mocked, and misunderstood and slowly getting there.
我不是说你要一步登天
I’m not saying that you’re gonna get from zero to a hundred,
从今天到明天 但是你肯定会从中学到点东西
from today to tomorrow, but you’ll definitely get there,
只要你认真参与 并保证你非常重视
if you are dedicated and if you make sure that you’re putting your priorities right.
如果你非常重视学会英语 掌握很棒的口音
If your priorities is to learning English and get that good accent,
那就大胆尝试 不要害羞
then try and put your shyness to the back of your mind and go,
你知道么 我将要这么做
you know what, I’m gonna do this.
从你的卧室开始 然后移步客厅
Start in your bedroom, then move on to your living room
一部分人会听到你 然后移步教室
where a few people can hear you then move on to maybe your classroom,
然后走出去 面对真实的世界 让所有人听到
then go out in the real world and speak for all to hear,
你最后会非常成功 相信我
and you’ll be absolutely fine, trust me.
没有人真的在意 你在说英语时你犯了多少错误
No one really cares that much how many mistakes you make in English.
他们最多只会在乎一秒钟 不会更久
They might care for a second, but they won’t care for more than that.
所以一定要记住这一点 如果你正在努力学英语
So just remember that if you’re trying to learn English
如果你开始学英语并完善你的口音
if you start to learn English and perfect your accent.
如果你正在学英式口音的话 我希望这些可以帮到你
I hope these tips will be helpful if you’re trying to learn British English.
如果你喜欢这个视频 如果你觉得视频有用
If you enjoy this video, if you found it useful,
请记得点赞 别忘了订阅我们的频道
make sure to give the big thumbs and don’t forget to subscribe to my channels
然后你会看到更多我的视频
so that you can see more videos from me.
如果这里有其他的你想看的
If there are any other videos that you would like to see
关于说英语的视频
on the topic of English speaking.
请在下方留下你的评论和建议 我很乐意做更多视频
Please leave your comments below and your suggestions I’d love to do more of these videos,
我只是不确定 我还可以帮助你们多少
I’m just not really sure how much more I can be of use,
因为我仅仅跟你们一样是个学生而不是老师
Because I’m only a student like you guys, I’m not a teacher,
我不是非常专业 只是希望分享我的经验从而帮助你们
I’m not qualified, I just want to be able to help from my experience.
所以有一些你觉得有用的内容
So if there’s anything that you think… you could… you find helpful,
告诉我 我保证
then let me know, and I’ll make sure
为你们做一个视频
to do a video for you.
我希望大家都可以度过开心的一天 我会很快与你们见面 拜
I hope you’ll have a lovely day, I’ll see you very soon. Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

漂亮巴西小姐姐用十招教你怎样说英语更"不巴西"

听录译者

丁满

翻译译者

德克萨斯土豆丝

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gd7KN1_9a0

相关推荐