ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我是怎样找到属于自己的艺术风格的 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是怎样找到属于自己的艺术风格的

How I found my art style

Hey guys! So…
嘿大家好!
I wanted to do a video about my art style and how it’s evolved.
我想做个关于我的艺术风格和它如何演化的视频
If you’re not interested in art videos,
如果你对艺术类视频不太感兴趣的话
come back next week!
那你就下周再来看我的视频吧!
Now if you ‘re not familiar with my work,
现在你可能对我的工作并不熟悉
I do paintings and things like that on Instagram.
我在ins上面画些画啊之类的东西
And then I also do a webcomic
我也画网络漫画
that I publish on Tumblr Tapastic and Line Webtoon.
发表在Tumblr Tapastic和Line Webtoon上
So my style kinda seems all over the place.
所以我的风格好像挺杂的
Actually I feel a bit insecure about my art style,
其实我对自己的艺术风格有点捉摸不定
because it’s really really simple
因为它真的真的特别简单
It looks something like this.
就像这个样子
And… I can’t imagine what people think when I tell them
然后……我就无法想象当我告诉大家
I’m a professional artist or
我是专业的画家或者
I’m trying to be a professional artist
我正在努力成为一个专业的画家
with drawings that look like this.
就画这样的画时人们会怎么想了
But trust me, it wasn’t always like this.
但是相信我 我的风格不是一直如此的
jaywalker pictures
jaywalker作品
How I Found My Art Style
我是如何找到自己的艺术风格的
The usual path for artists is they see something really cool
成为画家的通常之路都是他们看见了一些非常酷的东西
and want to draw like that and this
然后想去像那样画画
was the case for me throughout high school
这就是我高中时候的情况
I liked all the typical boy stuff
我喜欢所有典型的男子气概的东西
So I drew Dragon Ball Z Robots and characters
所以我画了龙珠z 机器人之类的角色
and there wasn’t much else to it
并没有多大意义
Just having fun and drawing what makes you happy
只是玩一玩 画些东西娱乐自己
Now my goal at the time was to become a video game artist
我当时的志向是成为一个电子游戏画师
so I was around 15
当时我大概十五岁
and basically I spent my time juggling school work
基本上我把时间花在混混学业
and also improving my art
和提高绘画技术上
then I went to university
后来我上了大学
since we didn’t have any illustration schools in Sydney
由于悉尼没有培训学校
I studied a course called Digital Media
我就学习了数字媒体这门课程
which was a generic degree that covered everything from web design to 3D animation.
也就是一个通用学位 覆盖了所有从网页设计到3D动画的类型
Now luckily for my final year major project
幸运的是我的毕业任务
we were free to choose whatever we wanted to do.
是让我们自由创作任何我们想做的东西
So I did a video game concept with a friend
所以我和一个朋友做了一个概念电子游戏
and we created this entire world
我们创造了这整个游戏世界
So it was amazingly fun and I couldn’t believe
那特别有趣 而且我简直不敢相信
that what I was doing every single day was leading
当时我每天干的事都是在引导我
me towards getting my degree but despite this the pressures
获得学位证明 但是尽管这样
of the real world were creeping up on me
现实生活中的压力也在悄悄降临在我的身上
and art became less about having fun
艺术用来娱乐的目的就渐渐弱化了
more and more about who could create the most detailed
更多地关于谁可以画出最细致的
the most realistic and the most professional looking art.
最逼真 最专业的画
Graduation came and thankfully I landed a job as a video game artist
毕业后谢天谢地我找到了一份电子游戏画师的工作
But that competitive stress never went away.
但是那种竞争压力从未褪去
I would compare myself with other artists.
我会把自己和其他画家进行比较
I would be obsessed with improving my technical skills
我会对提升自己的技巧着魔
for me art was just about who could draw the coolest thing
对于我来说艺术就是谁能画出最酷的东西
I would be dismissive of other forms of art
我会看不起其它形式的艺术
like modern art or minimal design
比如说现代画或者微设计
because they were “easy”
因为那些特别“简单”
You know that feeling when you go to an art gallery
你应该懂那种当你走进画廊
and you think: I could do that that’s easy!
然后想着“我也能画成这样啊!多简单!”的感觉
Well yeah, I was that guy
嗯是的 我就是那种人
Art was about more realism,
我认为艺术应该是更逼真
more detail, more impressive displays of skill
更细致 展现更高超的绘画技巧
I compared myself with others in a never ending battle to be better.
我把自己与其他人比较 为了变得更强而展开一场永无休止的战争
but there always was someone better
但是人外有人 天外有天
and combined with the studio closing down
再加上我当时的工作室倒闭了
I started to feel burnt out
我开始觉得心力交瘁
and then I stopped drawing
之后我就不再画画了
In the months after the studio closed I applied for jobs
工作室倒闭后的几个月我应聘了几份工作
and I even got a job somewhere in Melbourne
我甚至被一个在墨尔本某处的工作录用了
that I turned down.
但是我拒绝了
Because ultimately I felt lost.
因为最终我还是感觉很迷茫
Eventually I went back to school.
最后我回到了学校
I got a job.
找了份工作
I travelled and I didn’t really draw much.
我去旅行 并没有画太多画
It was nice
那感觉很棒
And even though I wasn’t drawing, unknowingly I was growing.
即使我没有画画 我也在不知不觉中成长
Do you remember this scene from Harold and Kumar?
你还记得这个在《寻堡奇遇》中的场景吗?
I don’t know what it was.
我不知道这是什么
maybe it was because John Cho is my hero
可能是因为John Cho是我的偶像
maybe it was because Maria is the second most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.
可能是因为Maria是我见到过的第二漂亮的姑娘
Or maybe it was because I was a shy Twenty-something year old asian guy
也可能是因为那时我是个亚洲的二十来岁的毛头小子
that didn’t have a girlfriend.
并且还是单身狗一枚
Anyway it inspired me to draw this image.
不管怎么说它激发了我画出这幅画的兴趣
It was a weird departure from anything I’d drawn before.
很奇怪 我会画出这样一幅与我之前的风格大相径庭的画
No more superheroes. No more video game art. This was about people.
没有超级英雄 没有电子游戏 这是关于人的
So Maria what’s been going on?
Maria 最近过得怎么样?
Oh I actually had a very long week at work. How about you?
哦其实我这一周一直在工作 你呢?
Work was good. I caught up on some sleep
工作挺好的 我补了补觉
Plus the guy who works next to me
而且坐我旁边的那哥们
decided to bathe for a change. -Really?
决定要“洗”心革面了 -真的吗?
I posted it on my Tumblr and it went crazy.
我把它发布在我的Tumblr上 然后它就火了
300 likes overnight.
一夜之间300个赞
Now that’s not a lot but for a guy getting 5-10 likes,
虽然并不是很多 但是对于一个平常只有五到十个赞的人来说
this was huge.
这已经巨多了
See I would post these detailed drawings of robots or armoured dudes
看我之前会发这些特别细致的机器人或者穿着铠甲的人物的画
that I thought was technically superior and just like amazing
我觉得这些画技术出众而且简直棒呆了
but I would get zero likes.
但是我得不到任何赞
While this simple cute drawing had struck a chord
这张简单可爱的画触动了我的心弦
and it was a turning point for me.
而且这是我的一个转折点
So what are you up to tonight?
那你今天晚上打算干些什么?
Actually I’m just going to be sitting on my ass
实际上我就打算瘫在家里
probably eat a whole pint of Haagen-Daz while I watch blind date.
可能一边吃着一整品脱的哈根达斯一边看《非诚勿扰》
Well, that sounds…that sounds awful!
呃……那听起来……听起来糟透了!
Well listen. If you want some company maybe you can
听着 如果你需要陪伴的话你可以
come over and sit on your ass at my place.
过我这儿来然后瘫在我家
That sounds nice.
听起来不错
It was the first time I realized that
那是我第一次意识到
art is not always about the coolest looking thing or the most realistic.
艺术不是总是关于有最酷外表的东西或者是最逼真的
Art can be evaluated in a number of ways.
艺术可以从很多方面去评估
sometimes the best art is “simple”
有时候最棒的艺术就是“简单”
sometimes it redefines a culture
有时候它会重新定义一种文化
other times the best art is something that tells a story and moves people
还有些时候最棒的艺术就是讲述了一个令人感动的故事
and ironically after years of considering myself an artist
讽刺的是在多年自认为是个艺术家的我
this was the first time I was actually making art
这才第一次真正的创造出了艺术
Nowadays I draw comics to amuse myself
现在我会画一些漫画来娱乐自己
I paint moments in time that are important to me
画一些人生中对我来说很重要的时刻
about the themes that are important to me.
或者一些对我很重要的场景
daily life
日常生活
love
爱情
authenticity
本真
awkwardness
尴尬时刻
and seeing comments and likes is far more satisfying
而且看评论和赞比
than drawing another robot character with big guns.
画拿着大枪的机器人要满足多了
though that can be fun too
虽然那也很好玩
And my advice for those trying to find their art style?
我对想要找到他们的艺术风格的人的建议?
Focus on fundamentals.
关注根本
Live a full life.
过充实的人生
Express yourself.
表达自己
And any time you feel lost with your art,
任何时候你对自己的艺术感到迷茫
Always come back to two questions:
一定要回到两个问题:
Who am I?
我是谁?
and who do I aspire to be?
我立志成为什么?
Or just watch Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
或者就看看《寻堡奇遇》吧
[Music playing]
[音乐播放中]
Hey guys! So I hope you like this video
嘿朋友们!希望你们喜欢这个视频
I know it got a little bit arty farty.
我知道这个视频有些附庸风雅
but I just really want to make videos that I’m really passionate about
但是我真的很想做一些关于我所热爱的视频
and hopefully you’ll enjoy it as well.
真心希望你们也能喜欢它
Anyway if you enjoyed the video
不管怎么说如果你喜欢这个视频
please leave a like below and comment
就在下面点个赞或者留下你的评论吧
And if you’re new here as usual please subscribe.
如果你新来的 同往常一样 请关注我
And I’ll see you guys in the next video.
下次视频再见了!
Bye.
拜拜!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对自己的艺术道路感到迷茫吗?沉溺于提升技巧却似乎已停滞不前?没有人随随便便就能成功。快来看看这个博主是怎么在迷途中找到自己的艺术风格的吧!也许会对你有所启发哦!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Echo

审核员

审核员GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w3nXOoHWEw

相关推荐