ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我是如何找到我的绘画风格的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是如何找到我的绘画风格的

HOW I FOUND MY ART STYLE

我三岁还是五岁就开始画画
I’ve been drawing since the age of 3 or 5.
我不记得具体时间
I don’t exactly remember the time.
但我拿起笔来画画已经有一段时间了
But it’s been quite a while since I’ve picked up a pencil.
我从小时候经常看的电视卡通画起
I started over drawing cartoons
因为它们总是能激励我
I used to see on TV because those things inspired me.
它们催使我拿起画笔
They made me want to pick up a pencil
把一切都画出来
and just draw the hell out.
接着 我开始把电影里的东西画出来
Then, I started with all the things I saw on movies.
那些我喜欢的电影 尤其是动画电影
The movies that I like, animated movies especially,
还记得《阿拉丁》里面的那座城堡吗?
you remember that castle from the movie Aladdin?
是的 类似那样的东西我画了不少
Yeah, I drew that thing a lot.
但在2010年的某一刻 一切都变了
Somewhere during 2010, where all things changed for me
作为一个总是沉浸在卡通 画卡通的孩子
as a kid who was always into cartoons and drawing cartoons,
我开始对现实主义(手法)产生兴趣
I started getting interested in realism.
正如其名字所显现的
As the name suggests,
现实主义就是将事物按其本身的模样
realism is basically drawing something
原原本本地画出来
exactly the way it is.
看到什么样 就画成什么样
What you see is what you get.
我非常喜欢电子游戏
I was really into video games.
曾经 我甚至有一台Xbox 360游戏机
Back then, I even own an Xbox 360.
我过去常常跟朋友一起打游戏
I used to play with my friend,
噢伙计 那真是一段很美好的时光 真的 很美好
Man, those were some good times, oh yeah those were some good times.
不管怎样 我是真的很喜欢我玩的游戏
Anyways, I really liked the games that I played
想要(为它)画点什么来以示喜爱
and I wanted to make some art for us to show my appreciation.
所以 我买了一些新的纸笔
So I bought some new pencils and paper
试着把游戏《刺客信条》里的角色画出来
and tried drawing this character from this game called Assassins Creed.
我记得我在这一块投入了大量时间与精力
I remember putting a lot of time and effort into this piece
而且进展得还不错
and it was coming off good,
我的感觉也一度很棒
and I was feeling good about it.
然而当我完成作品的时候
But when I finished it,
人物看起来……好难看……实在太难看太差劲了
he was just the… bleh… yeah bleh! It was bad.
那幅画跟原作相差太多了
It looked nothing like the original.
我感到很失望
I was disappointed.
但我没放弃
But I did not give up.
我卷起袖子
I pull up my sleeves,
拿起铅笔 又画了一次
pick up my pencils and drew the same thing again.
这一次 我似乎做到了
And this time, I sort of hit the mark.
在我整个艺术生涯中 这是第一次
It was the first time in my whole artistic journey
我感觉自己创造出了一些有意义的东西
I felt that I’ve created something meaningful,
那感觉一直驱使着我 让我不愿就此打住
and that drove me and I didn’t stop there.
我继续沿着这条现实主义的道路画下去
I continued down this path of making realistic drawings,
画我喜欢的游戏和电影(角色)
drawing games and movies that I liked
几乎就在同一时期 我还开了自己的YouTube栏目
and was also approximately the same time I started a YouTube channel,
用来记录我的绘画进展
where I documented my drawing process and
让我惊讶的是 有人(对此)进行了回应
to my surprise, people responded.
所以我不停地画呀画呀画
So I kept drawing and drawing and drawing and
以这种形式快速完成大量产出
churning out videos in this manner
直到我对现实主义手法丧失所有激情和灵感
until I lost all motivation and inspiration I had for this art form.
所以我决定要尝试一些不一样的东西
So, I decided that I would try something different.
几年前
A couple of years back,
《愤怒的小鸟》是最热门的游戏
Angry Birds was the hottest game in the market
我也很喜欢那个游戏
and I absolutely loved that game.
差不多同一时期 电影《复仇者联盟1》也刚上映
And it’s also the time when the first Avengers movie was coming out.
作为一名漫威迷 同时也是《愤怒的小鸟》忠粉
So, me being a big Marvel fan boy and Angry Bird fanatic
我决定试试将二者相结合
decided that I would try something with both of these.
通过把复仇者与愤怒的小鸟合为一体
I combined the Avengers and the Angry Birds and
我创造出新物种 愤怒的复仇小鸟
created something called the Angry Birds Avengers
那条视频在当时成为爆款
and boy did that video blew up back then.
当时共获得了数十万点击
Gained over a hundred thousand views back in the day,
而我之前的现实主义绘画视频 记不太清了
compared to my other videos getting somewhere no, I don’t know,
也就一两千点击量而已
thousand or two thousand views of me drawing realistic stuff.
是的 感觉不赖 你的创作终于获得一些认可
Yeah. It was kind of nice to finally get some recognition for your art.
也是在那时 我的一位老师教导我
And it was also the time that a mentor of mine told me that
我应该停止模仿
I need to stop copying stuff
如果我想要做些有意义的事
and start making my own original art
我就要开始制作原创作品了
if I want to do something meaningful.
那让我产生了自己创作的想法
And that drove the idea home for me
打造自己的卡通 角色和世界
to create my own cartoons, characters and worlds.
一位真正的艺术家正是由此诞生的
That’s what a real artist needs to get started.
但有一个问题
But the thing was
我真心不太擅长由自己从零做起
I was really bad at making up my own stuff to begin with.
我开始了一些初步的原创 但根基薄弱
By drawing slight originality, it seemed I was bad at my art fundamentals.
我的视频反响一般
My videos weren’t doing good,
因为人们不太喜欢我画卡通的新路数
because people didn’t like my new path of making cartoons.
所以基本上 一切都变得更难看了
So basically, everything just became more bleh.
我停手了
So, I stopped.
我认输了 停止制作(绘画)视频
I threw in the towel. I stopped making videos.
我也不画画了 转去找了份工作
I stopped drawing and got a job.
但我对于艺术的热情一直藏在内心深处
But my passion for art was still lurking in the background
正因如此 我不能集中注意力到工作上
and I wasn’t able to focus on my job because of that.
我没法同时专注在两件事情上
I wasn’t able to focus on two things at the same time.
于是 2015年9月4日那天
So, on September 4th of 2015,
我决定放弃艺术
I decided that I would quit art.
但内心深处有个声音
But something on the inside
在讲……既然你真打算要放弃艺术
told me that… so if you’re indeed gonna quit art,
为什么不每天先花个10-15分钟做些基础练习
why don’t you just spend 10 to 15 minutes a day doing the daily stage
然后按部就班过完那一天 怎么样
then just go on about your day. How about that?
对 我就是这么干的
So, yeah. That’s what I did.
我听从了那个声音
I listened to that voice and
2015年9月5号 我开始每天画画
on September 5th of 2015, I started drawing daily.
我新开了一个Instagram账号
I opened up an Instagram account,
每天早上我去上班
went for my day job in the morning
晚上回到家
and would come back home at night
然后完成我的每日一画发到网上
and do my daily sketch and post it.
人们那时候极少关注到我
People barely noticed at that time
但老实讲 我没太在乎
and I didn’t care, to be honest.
因为又一次地 我在挑战我不太擅长的东西
Because I was again, not good at what I do.
我只是坚持每天画完就发 画完就发
So, I kept at it – drawing and posting, drawing and posting,
不停歇地画完就发
drawing and posting every single day.
我没去想自己会在艺术的道路上走多远
I never worried about where things are going in terms of my art.
我唯一关注的就是每天坚持练习
All I focused was on showing up to practice every day.
时不时地 我看到一些微小的进步
I saw minor improvements here and there,
但并没有特别明显的
but nothing significant,
最后我的热情燃烧殆尽
and eventually got burnt out.
因此 在第161天的时候 我决定歇一下
So, I decided that I would take a little break on my 161st day
好好回顾一下 再重新评估评估自己的行动
to think things through and reassess some stuff.
这样 当我重新回归的时候
And when I got back,
事情开始有了提升——太疯狂了
things started improving – crazy.
我继续进行日常绘画练习
I kept up on my daily sketch.
但这次 我不再执着于
But this time, I was focused on
一定每天都要练习 只要大部分日子有练就行
just showing up for most days instead of every day
想要休息时 我就去休息
and took a break when I needed it.
我画下惊艳到自己的画面
I drew pieces that surprised me.
我的绘画功底见长
I got good at my fundamentals,
磨练并融会贯通自己的绘画技巧
learning and mastering the basis of my art.
我向那些激励到我的艺术家学习
I studied other artists who inspired me,
探究他们为什么要那样作画 以及是如何作画的
learned why they draw what they draw and how they drew it.
我从他们身上吸收自己喜欢的部分
I incorporated what I liked from them and
摒弃那些不喜欢的部分
discarded why I didn’t like about them.
我学着观察生活
I learned to see life
因为我意识到 不管是日本动漫还是美式卡通
because I realized that all these artistic styles like animes and cartoons and such
这些艺术风格都是对生活的个性化演绎
are just personal renditions of the original, which is life itself.
所以我开始学着观察这些绘画形式的来源
So I started learning to see the very source of all these arts.
有位智者曾经说过 “绘画其实无关绘画
Because a wise man once said, “Art is not about drawing.
而只关乎你如何看待事物”
It’s about learning how you see.”
我重复着这样的过程 直到有一天
I kept on with this process, and one day,
网上有人给我留了一条评论
I saw a comment on my social that said,
兄弟 我真喜欢你的风格
Man, I really like your style.
风格?什么风格?
Style? What style?
我没有风格 我有风格吗?
I don’t have a style. Do I have a style?
是的 我拥有了(自己的)风格
I do have a style.
等等 我是如何获取自己的风格的?
Wait, how do I get that style?
来看看我是怎么做到的
Here’s how I found my style.
首先 风格是一项决定
One, style is a decision.
它是你在创作过程中所做的大大小小的决定集合而来
It’s a combination of big and small decisions you make when you’re making something.
第一步就是 不要刻意去寻找你的风格
The first step is to stop trying so hard to find your style.
你并不是拥有一种风格 你拥有许多种
You don’t have one style. You have many
而且你的风格很有可能会变化
and your style will probably change
所以不要试着根植于某种风格
and it will also stop trying to land on one style,
也就是那种你下半辈子都要遵从的
which you will hold dear for the rest of your fricking life.
第二步 学着观察
Step 2. To learn to see.
观察生活 其他艺术家 亲身经历和事物
See life, other artists, experiences and things
哪些是你喜欢的 哪些你不喜欢
what do you like, what you dislike,
哪些能引起你的兴趣 把它们记下来
what interests you, and take note of it.
接下来 你要结合自己所看到的
You have to then incorporate what you see
那些你喜欢的部分
what do you like about the things you saw.
你想要把它们放到你自己的作品里吗?
Do you like to put that in your own work?
你可以运用你所见过的各种艺术形式
You do that with all the art that you see,
融入你生活中的亲身经历
the experience that you come across in the life you live.
这时候 你找到了你自己的风格
That’s when you find your style.
我们都做过这样的事
We do all these things
当你在进行创作的时候
when you do the work of actually making something,
你最终就会找到属于自己的风格
you’ll eventually land on your current code style
最后获得的 甚至都无足轻重
and in the end, it doesn’t even matter.
因为风格并不是一种结果 而是一种副产品
Because style is a byproduct, not the result.
当你找寻到真正有意义的东西 这种副产品也就随之而来
A byproduct of actually doing the work that you find meaningful.
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

网络红人现身说法,不只适用于喜欢艺术的年轻人。人生的十字路口,你迷茫吗,来看看同龄人怎么做的!

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

__14__

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQeye7nmWYY

相关推荐