ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何进行自我约束 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何进行自我约束

How I Disciplined Myself

I am sure that time to time you feel like everything sucks,
我确定你会时不时的感到 一切都很糟糕
I mean when you look back at your life
我的意思是当你回忆你的生活时
and ask yourself how on earth did the last 10 years passed so fast.
你会问自己 过去的十年究竟怎么过得这么快的
I have achieved nothing.
我一事无成
Don’t worry, you aren’t the only who feels like that.
别担心 不止你一个人有这种感觉
The problem with achievements is that,
获得进步的挑战在于
when you set a goal,
当你设定一个目标时
it seems like you have all the time in the world.
似乎你可以随意掌控时间
You wanna become a millionaire by next year.
你想明年就成为一个百万富翁
not in 10 years,
而不是在十年内
because The idea that you have to wait for 10 years sounds ridicules,
因为等上十年才实现梦想 这听起来很荒谬​
so you will probably procrastinate
于是你就会开始拖延​
and keep postponing it until the last minute
直到最后一刻才动手
but then it’s going to be too late.
但那样就太晚了
Remember how it was in college.
你还记得大学里的情况吗
You never start working on that assignment earlier
无论告诫过自己多少次
no matter how many times you tell yourself that you will.
但你就是不会提前开始作业
And what happens at the end of the day is
非要耗到晚上开始动手​
that you will stay awake the entire night
因为明早是最后期限
to finish the assignment because the deadline is the next morning.
只能熬夜通宵做完作业
But unlike college, in real life,
但是现实生活和大学不一样
you are only accountable to yourself when you set a goal.
只有你自己对制定的目标负责
That’s why you will keep postponing them for years
这就是你每年都在推迟​
and time to time you will be feeling like life sucks.
而且时不时感到生活很糟糕的原因
And you will be right.
不过你的感觉是对的
That’s when self-discipline comes into the picture.
当你开始自律时
It’s almost impossible to be hyper-productive for a long period.
想长时间保持高效几乎是不可能的
You might be able to do for a day, maybe two,
一两天还可以坚持
maybe a couple of weeks, but not more than that.
也可能到几周 但无法一直坚持下去
Which means the only way to achieve a big goal is to
这意味着 要实现大目标
achieve a little bit of it every single day.
唯一的方法是每天完成一点点
Of course, staying dedicated all the time seems impossible
当然 集中所有的时间去完成
but its actually the other way around.
似乎是不太可能的 实际效果却是相反的
In fact, self-discipline is much easier
事实上 每周保持自律比强迫自己
than forcing yourself to be hyper-productive every other week.
保持高效要容易的多
Your weekends are probably your most unproductive days
周末也许是你最没有效率的日子
Because you don’t have to wake up at a specific time
因为你不必在一个固定的时间起床
and your day most of the times aren’t properly planned
而且也不用给周末做规划
whereas, during the workdays, you have to follow a routine
那么 在工作日 你就需要制定一个
that you already got use to which makes it easy.
每日例行计划 来养成习惯 完成目标
It might seem boring to turn your life to a strict routine
严格的每日例行也许会让你觉得生活很单调
but that’s probably the only way to stay productive on day to day basis.
但这也许是能保持日常生产力的唯一方式了
Quite often you will be feeling demotivated
你可能会常常感到没什么动力
because you are doing the same things
因为你每天都在同一时间
every single day at around the same time
做着同样的事情
without realizing any noticeable progress,
并且感觉不到任何明显的进步
but in a matter of a year, when you look back,
但是在一年后 当你往回看时
that half an hour that you use to spend in the gym every night
你每天晚上花在健身房的半个小时
finally starts showing some results.
终于开始展现一些成效了
Even then you won’t necessarily feel the difference
那时的自己完全没感到有什么变化
because the progress has been slow
因为整个过程是非常缓慢的
and was happening throughout the year,
得整整一年才能看到效果
the only way is to look back at a picture of yourself a year ago.
看看你一年前的照片就明白了
However, Self-discipline has its own problems.
然而 自律也存在一些问题
The moment you deviate from your routine a little bit,
当你某天偏离了例行任务一点点时
your entire day gets ruined sometimes.
往往会废了一整天
If you go to bed an hour or two later than you usually do,
如果你晚上睡觉迟了一两个小时
you can expect yourself to be quite unproductive for the entire day,
可想而知 第二天一整天你的工作效率都会出问题
because you will wake up late and disturb your routine,
因为晚起会打乱你一整天的例行计划
I personally experienced that multiple times.
我个人就有过好多次这样的经历​
And It’s really difficult to be somewhere in the middle,
到一半时是最困难的
you are either disciplined or not.
要么继续坚持 要么放弃
If you are struggling to discipline yourself,
如果你正在努力自律
I would highly suggest you start with fixing your sleep
真心建议你从固定睡眠时间开始
because unsurprisingly,
别吃惊
it’s the most important factor that will affect your productivity.
因为这是影响效率最重要的因素
Sleep as much as you want
想睡多久睡多久
but make sure you go to bed around the same time.
但要确保在固定的时间上床
People often get motivated and start with everything at once
有时人们会在受到刺激后立刻行动 不分主次
and get burnt out quickly and give up,
但很快就耗尽精力 失败放弃
so do not make the same mistake.
请不要犯同样的错误
Make sure you start with one habit at a time.
确保你在一个时间段内只培养一个习惯
Once you discipline yourself with that then move on.
一旦控制住了自己 再继续加码
So good luck!
那么 祝你好运!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人为什么要自我约束并且自我约束有哪些方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHqxT4bEUkk

相关推荐