ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何负担环游世界的费用? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何负担环游世界的费用?

How I Afford to Travel the World!

Hey guys, good morning from Costa Rica.
嗨 大家早上好 我现在在哥斯达黎加
So today I’m going to be making a video
今天这期视频我将解答
about a question that a lot of you have asked me
很多人都问过我的一个问题
and that would be how is it that you afford to travel.
那就是如何负担旅游的费用
So first I’m going to tell you kind of the situation.
首先我来说明一下我的情况
I’m a fulltime traveler which means
我是个全职旅游博主 也就是说
I don’t have a house or a home anywhere.
我在任何一个地方都没有固定居所
I left my home in Miami nearly a year ago,
大约一年前我离开了迈阿密的家
and I’ve just been having the most incredible incredible experiences
从那时起 我就开始环游世界
just traveling around the world since I did that.
经历了最不可思议的旅程
My lifestyle is to just travel permanently and fulltime.
我的生活方式就是不停地旅行
So I’m going to be answering the question of
所以这期视频就是来解答
how I afford to do that in this video.
我是如何负担得起的
This is just what I do and how I afford my travels.
也就是我做了些什么来支付旅游开销
First of all, no, I do not have my dad or my parents
首先 没有 我的父亲或父母真的没有
sending me unlimited funds into my bank account.
给我的银行卡不停地打钱
I don’t have a rich uncle supporting me.
我也没有一个土豪叔叔来资助我
Nothing like that at all.
根本没有的事
My parents haven’t supported me since I was about seventeen.
我父母自从我17岁时起 就不再资助我
I’ve worked myself to be able to do this
我是靠自己的工作收入来旅游的
because I was determined to make it happen,
因为我下定决心想要环游世界
and this is kind of my story of what I did.
这就是我的故事
So I worked and worked a couple of years ago really hard
所以我几年前就开始很努力地工作
with the intention of leaving Miami on a trip.
就是为了离开迈阿密去旅行
I wanted to go and travel for about three to six months, that was my plan.
我的计划是去旅行3到6个月
So I worked hard really hard,
为此我拼命工作
I saved up a bunch of money to be able to do that.
为旅游存下了一大笔钱
I didn’t end up going on the trip then
但我最终还是没有出发
for just a bunch of different reasons
因为各种各样的原因
but basically just life in Miami was happening,
但根本上是因为迈阿密的生活正在进行中
I decided not to go on my trip and to put it off.
我决定推迟我的旅行计划
In doing that, now I had a bunch of money that I had saved up.
那时我已经存了一大笔钱了
After I decided to stay in Miami,
在我决定待在迈阿密之后
I started researching the stock market.
我开始研究股市
I never had any formal training,
我从未受过正规培训
I did not go to university for finance or business.
也没有去大学学习金融或商务
I just found out about the stock market and I started researching it
我刚巧发现了股市 便开始研究它
and the more that I would research and kind of look into things
当我调查和了解得更深入后
then the more intrigued that I got.
我越发地对股市感兴趣
The stock market was just very interesting to me.
股市对我来说实在是太有趣了
But I didn’t think that it would be an option for me to do.
但我并不认为这对我是个好的选择
I thought that you would need millions of dollars to do something like that.
我以为这会需要几百万美元的投入
So even though I was really interested in it and I kept researching it,
所以即使我对它很感兴趣且一直在研究
I did not think that it was something that
我并不认为
I would actually be able to do.
这是我能做的事
After a few months, I kind of looked into
几个月后 我开始研究
how can you start small on the stock market,
如何在股市上起步
how much of an investment do you really need to make
到底需要多少资金
in order to get started.
才能开始投资
So long story short,
那么长话短说
I ended up putting the money that I had saved up
我最终把为旅游存下来的钱
for my travels into the stock market
都投入了股市
and making it into an investment.
让它变成一种投资
And that is what now serves as the base for me
现在这些钱已成为了我的收入来源
being able to work on the stock market
让我能在股市起步
having an investment, having returns on that investment
对股票投资并从中赚取利润
and being able to make a living
同时当作我的生活费用
and that is how I travel I make money on the stock market.
这就是我如何利用股市来赚取旅游费用
So I realized that not many people
我发现很多人
really know much about the stock market
其实对股市并不了解
especially young people.
尤其是年轻人
If you guys are interested, then I can do a more detailed video about
如果你们对这个感兴趣 我可以做一期视频
like exactly what it is I do on the stock market.
详细讲解我是如何在股市操作的
When I tell people that I am working on the stock market,
每当我告诉别人我投资股票时
then I think that normally their first reaction is
通常他们的第一反应是
oh, it’s gambling, I would never do that
噢 这是赌博 我绝不会这么做
or oh, you’re just as likely to lose all of your money
或者噢 你越想赚钱
as you are to make money
反而会把钱输的精光
and those two assumptions are kind of frustrating.
这两种回答都有点令人沮丧
So I have personally never lost money on the stock market.
那么我是从来没有在股市上亏过钱的
Never.
从未
The amount of dollars that I have ever lost on the stock market is zero.
我在股市上亏损的美元金额是零
However I will tell you how that is.
不过 我会告诉你这是怎么回事
Let’s say you buy a stock,
假设你买了一只股票
it goes down, then wait, wait.
股价下跌了 你要做的就是等待 等待
You’re not losing money unless you sell it.
只要你不卖掉它 你就不会亏钱
It’s not just this easy way to make money.
当然赚钱并没有这么容易
That is why it’s not really a good idea to get into the stock market
这也是为什么投身股市并不是一个好主意
if you’re just looking to just you know, make money quickly
如果你只是想赚快钱
that’s not really the purpose of the stock market.
投资股市的目的并不在此
Also the more money that you are able to invest in the stock market,
另外你在股市投入的钱越多
the more money you’re going to make.
赚的钱也越多
So it doesn’t really make sense to just
所以一直把赚的钱拿出来
constantly be taking out the money that you make
也是没有意义的
because then you can’t build and grow your account
因为那样就无法扩张账户资金
and you’re kind of just always going to be stuck at the same level.
你就永远只能停留在同一水平上
I’ve been kind of hesitant to make this video
我一直在犹豫要不要录这期视频
because I really don’t want to tell people
因为我真的不想劝说别人
go and put all of your savings into the stock market
把所有的积蓄都投入股市
and you’re gonna make a ton of money
那样就能赚很多钱
that’s really not what I’m trying to say.
这并不是我想说的
I just personally answering the question of what I do.
我只是在解释我做了些什么
I know what I’m doing works for me
我知道我所做的对我有用
but that isn’t to say that it would work for everyone else
但不是说对所有人都适用
If you’re interested in starting on the stock market,
如果你对进入股市感兴趣
then first of all I would say,
那么首先我要说的是
just be sure that you’re not doing this
要确保你做这个的目的
with the intention of immediately making all this money
不是为了马上赚到钱
and that’s it.
就是这样
That’s just really a recipe for disaster
嗯 因为那真的会后患无穷
and any money that you put into the stock market
对于投入股市的任何一笔资金
you should be ready to possibly not see again
你都要准备好会有很长一段时间
for at least a very long time.
可能不能再动用
I think the first hurdle would be that
我认为首先会碰到的难题是
you do need a big sum of money to start up.
你确实需要一大笔启动资金
By big, I don’t mean like ridiculous like unattainable.
我所说的一大笔 并没有夸张到遥不可及
I think that anybody working even on a minimum wage salary
我认为任何人 即使拿着最低工资
if they’re saving money
如果他们存钱的话
they can eventually build up a number
最终都可存得一定数目
that would be fine to start on the stock market.
足以使他们在股市起步
So it’s definitely not this unattainable thing that only rich people can do
所以这当然不是只有有钱人才能做到的事
and you can only do if you have like hundreds of thousands of dollars.
如果你有几十万美元 你也可以做到
That’s definitely not the case.
这也不是不可以
So the basics of me working on the stock market are
所以我在股市操作的基本原理就是
I buy a stock when the price looks pretty good
我会在股价看起来不错时买入
then when it goes up, I sell it.
当股价上升则卖出
If the stock goes down and I think I can get it at an even better price
如果股价下跌 我觉得可以以更好的价格买入
like it’s on sale, then I buy more.
就像在打折一样 那我就会买更多
And then when it goes up, I sell it.
当股价再上涨时 我又会卖掉
That is an extremely simplified version of what I do.
嗯 这就是我操作的极简版原理
I do have to keep up to date on current events, world news,
我还需要跟进最新时事 世界新闻
how everything is working together.
以及这些是如何相互影响的
Let’s say that I’m invested in Apple,
假设我投资了苹果的股票
then I would need to be kind of watching the news for that company
那么我就需要关注该公司的新闻
as well as just general other news that could affect that company,
以及其他也可能影响该公司的消息
all things that I have to be keeping an eye on.
所有的事情我都要关注
To the people that say that it is like gambling,
对于那些说这就像赌博的人
I kind of find that offensive
我会觉得有点反感
and I do not think it is true.
我不认为这是对的
I can see why they would say that,
我能理解他们为什么会这么说
and why that would be their perception
以及为什么会有这种看法
but I really don’t agree with that.
但我绝不认同
Let’s say that you were an investor
假设你是一个投资者
and you were trying to make a smart investment with your money
你想用你的钱投资一个好项目
and you research a bunch of companies that
你研究了很多公司
you think would make a good return on your investment
并且觉得这些公司会给你带来丰厚的回报
and after research you decide to invest one,
所以你研究之后决定选择一家进行投资
would that really be gambling?
这难道像在赌博吗?
So it’s not really so much a gamble
这并不算是一场赌博
as it is just researching companies and knowing the economy and
因为你研究了公司情况 了解了经济形势
how things are moving and really just doing your research
知道事情如何进展 只是在做一个调查
and then based on that choosing a company that you believe in
然后在此基础上选择一家你信任的公司
and you think is going somewhere and is a good investment.
并坚信这会是一个好的投资
So that is what I do.
所以这就是我在做的事
I really did have this dream to just travel
我的梦想就是去旅行
and fund my travels
筹建旅行基金
remotely be able to work online
能够远程在线工作
and I saw the stock market as a great way of doing that,
我认为投资股市是一个很好的方式
so that’s what I had this big goal for.
所以这就是我的远大目标
I reached the goal
我实现了目标
and now I’m traveling using the money that I make off of that
现在我就是用股市赚的钱来旅行
and also saving money,
同时还存了积蓄
definitely spending way less money than I would
这种开销肯定比我回到迈阿密
if I was just living back at home in Miami.
住在家里要省钱得多
So hope you guys enjoy the video,
那么希望你们喜欢这期视频
thank you so much for watching my adventures
非常感谢你们收看我的冒险经历
and if you have any questions, put them down below.
如果你有任何问题 请在下方评论
Again if you want me to make a more detailed video
此外 如果你想让我做一期详细讲述
about what I do on the stock market,
我在股市如何操作的视频
then just say so and if enough people want it,
就请告诉我吧 如果有足够多的人想知道
then I guess I’ll make one.
那我就会制作一期
But thank you so much for watching
非常感谢你的收看
and I’ll see you next time and some more adventures.
下期见 我会带来更多冒险视频的
Bye.
拜拜

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

全职旅游博主的收入从何而来?怎样能让人生拥有一场说走就走的环球旅行呢?在这期视频中,旅游博主将告诉你她的方法,不仅能负担旅行,还能存得小金库,让环游世界不再是梦!

听录译者

Lancy

翻译译者

Lancy

审核员
视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwd3C2Cq9H0

相关推荐