ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

胡迪尼(美国魔术师)是怎么死的(慢镜头) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

胡迪尼(美国魔术师)是怎么死的(慢镜头)

How Houdini DIED (in Slow Motion) - Smarter Every Day 108

嗨!我是Destin 欢迎来到“每天聪明一点”你知道哈利·胡迪尼是澳大利亚第一个
Hey it’s me Destin, welcome back to Smarter Every Day. So did you realize that Harry Houdini was the
开飞机的人吗?我也不知道 太疯狂了
first person to fly an airplane in Australia? I didn’t either, that’s crazy.
实际上 他的一生很有趣 因为他在无数人面前与死亡玩欺诈游戏
In fact this guy’s whole life was interesting because he lived it out daily cheating death
但最终还是被死亡逮到了……你耳朵里是个啥?
in front of thousands of people. Now this eventually caught up.. What’s in your ear?
哦 是块石头 魔法的魅力
Oh, it’s a rock in your ear. Magic.
这倒是很方便 因为哈利·胡迪尼是个犹太人 这是犹太人的传统
So this is convenient because Harry Houdini was Jewish, and it’s a Jewish custom
如果你想去缅怀逝去的人 就放块石头在他的墓碑上 我们为什么不这样做呢?
if you’re going to honor the dead to go and lay a rock on top of their tombstone. Why don’t we do that?
让我们一起去纽约皇后区 他很酷的墓碑就在那里 我们去放上这块石头
Let’s go to Queens New York where he has a really cool tombstone and we’ll lay this rock
我会向大家解释哈利·胡迪尼是如何去世的
there and I’ll explain to you how Harry Houdini died.
胡迪尼是个天才 他让自己陷入看似不可能逃脱的绝境
Houdini was a genius. He became famous by putting himself in seemingly impossible situations
然后奇迹般出现 仿佛骗过了死神 他因此非常出名
and then he would miraculously appear as though he had just cheated death.
那是什么让他留在了纽约? 因为多数人害怕溺水
So what put him in the ground here in New York? Since many people had a fear of drowning
所以胡迪尼经常耍些把自己锁在水下的把戏
Houdini often did tricks that involved being chained up under water. His most famous
他最著名的骗局是中国式水刑 出于某种原因 我以为这个把戏出了错
trick was called the Chinese water torture trick. For some reason I thought that he had drowned
他是被淹死的 但其实只是因为他的肚子
when this trick went horribly wrong, but in actuality it was only a punch to the
挨了一拳 胡迪尼过去因能够挨拳而出名
gut that did him in. Houdini was famous for being able to take a punch but on
但在1926年10月22日 蒙特利尔市 当他躺在后台的沙发上
October 22nd 1926 while he was laying on a couch backstage in
在他能站起来之前 被一个男人打了几拳
Montreal, a man punched him several times before he had a chance to brace himself.
他的死亡证书上说 他在万圣节之时死于腹膜炎
According to his death certificate he died on Halloween from something called peritonitis.
那么胡迪尼怎会因打在肚子上的一拳就死了呢?而且他之前也这么做过?
So how could a punch in the stomach lead to Houdini’s death when he had done it before?
好的 让我们回到阿拉巴马 为了找出真相 我们来到了医院
OK we’re back in Alabama. To figure this out, we have come to the hospital.
我们去见一位我认识了很久的外科医生
We’re gonna meet a surgeon that I’ve known for a long time. He’s known for his steady hand
他因为手术和对病人良好的态度而出名我们去见见吉伯医生 好久不见
and his good bedside manner. Let’s go meet Dr Gilbert. Long time no see.
-最近怎么样?-啊 好久不见 你看起来气色不错 不过似乎长胖了一点呢
How you been? (Dr Gilbert) Hey it’s been a long time. You look good man. You look like you’ve put a bit of weight on.
-哦 谢谢 [笑]-看来她把你喂胖了[笑]
-是的 很明显
– Oh thanks I appreciate that. [laugh] – Looks like she’s fattened you up. [laughs]
– OK so clearly
我认识吉伯医生很久了 他让我进他的手术室
I’ve known Dr Gilbert for a long time, he let me in his O.R. So I’ve asked you
我曾问你关于胡迪尼的死亡 我们都知道的 你怎么看呢?
to tell me about Houdini’s death, and we know it’s, how do you say it?
-腹膜炎-腹膜炎 好的 所以 胡迪尼躺在沙发上在这儿
– Peritonitis. – Peritonitis, OK. So let’s say he got punched in the guts,
他的肚子挨了一拳 额 你该做什么呢?
Houdini’s laying on this table right now, and uh, what do you do?
-嗯 胡迪尼 一旦他到了手术台 他就已经
– Well, Houdini, once he gets to this table he’s already
同意做手术了 第一件事我们得
consented to surgery. The first thing you have to do is get him..
我们得给他做检查 比如说你的确有腹膜炎
we have to examine him, say you do have peritonitis, you have
你的内脏受到了刺激 很显然你得接受手术治疗
an irritation of your abdominal lining, you clearly have a surgical problem.
这可能是阑尾炎 但阑尾炎通常不会因外伤而发作
It could have been appendicitis, but appendicitis typically doesn’t happen because
这可能是受到外伤之后的偶发情况
of trauma. It would have been a serendipitous occasion
他可能得的是肠子里的疝气
after the trauma. What he might very well have had is
-所以当你的肚子挨了一拳 会发生什么呢?
a rupture of his intestine. – So when you take a punch in your guts, what’s happening
-我知道肌肉和这有关系-如果你是有准备的 你的肌肉会紧张起来
there? I know muscles have something to do with it. – If you’re prepared you’re gonna tense up your
然后它们会吸收绝大部分的力量
muscles and they are absorbing almost all of the energy of the
对你的内脏器官受的影响就会很少
punch, and your internal organs are seeing much less of
-所以 就好像力量都在腹部被分散掉了
that energy. – So it’s like distributing that load around your abdomen.
-是的 如果他在没有准备的情况下 有人知道如何
– That’s right. Now, if he’s caught off guard, and somebody who really knows how
出拳 而且这一拳准备得很充分……
to throw a punch, and really prepare for..
他可能就会受伤-[笑]我打了一个人的肚部而且速度很快
he could be hurt. – [laughs] I punched a guy in the stomach and I recorded
现在 我尝试找出如何转变它 但你有点在暗示我
on high speed. Now I was trying to figure out how to transition to it, but you kind of alluded to the
我不知道如何出拳-不是的 我没那个意思[笑]
-[笑]
fact that I don’t know how to throw a punch. – Well no I wasn’t saying that. [laughs]
– [laughs]
好 这是来自SixPackShortcuts的麦克-我猜你要打我肚子一拳 是吧?
-对 我要揍你肚子一拳
(Destin) OK this is Mike from SixPackShortcuts – I guess you have to hit my stomach right?
– I gotta hit your stomach.
麦克 他就是你们经常会在酒吧看到的那种
So Mike, he’s that sexy guy you always see in the side bar that really
让像我这样的人受刺激的性感家伙 因为我们没人家帅[人群爆笑]
irritates people like me, because I don’t look like that. [crowd laughs]
-[打到了肉]啊啊啊啊啊啊-好吧 我想我已经明白了 你还好吧
– [punch to skin] Oh-hhhhhaww. – Alright. I think we got it. Are you good?
-还好-还能承受吧?
-是的
-好的 让我们来看看
– I’m good. – You can take that?
– Yes.
– OK alright, let’s see.
现在 在每秒3200帧的慢镜头下看看麦克的肌肉怎样受这一拳的
Now watch Mike’s muscles absorb this punch at 3200 frames per second.
[音乐]
[music]
-他正好打在我的肚子上 我们刚刚放慢看了
– He just socked me in the stomach, and we just
太赞了!现在我们要看你胸部一颠一颠的
watched in slow mo and it was awesome. (Destin) And now we’re about to watch
– 对吧?- 对!-Moobies 要高速弹跳了[坏笑]
your boobs bounce right? – Yes.
– Moobies are about to bounce in high speed. [laugh]
好的 在你看麦克胸肌一颠一颠地跳之前 这我不想再说第二遍
Alright. OK, before you go watch Mike’s boobs bounce, which is something I hope I never say again,
在你看吉伯特医生教我出拳之前 我想我应该提过这本书
and before you see Dr Gilbert teach me how to throw a punch I figured I’d mention this book,
对于如何制作这部视频很有帮助的书 登录audible.com/smarter
which was instrumental in making this video. Go to audible.com/smarter
你可以下载《胡迪尼的秘密生活》 这本书很酷也是本很贵的音频书
and you can download The Secret Life of Houdini. It’s a pretty cool book and it’s one of the more expensive
你可以在Audible.com上免费试用并下载
audio books, so you can use your free trial at Audible.com to download this
这大概值得这么做 不管怎样他告诉了我胡迪尼的性格在他的死亡事件中起了什么样的作用
thing. It’s probably worth it. Anyway it taught me about how Houdini’s personality played a
毕竟他一开始就拒绝了手术治疗
factor into his death because initially he refused surgery. – His personality
-他一定是一位个性很强的人一个愿意冒险的人
had to be a very strong personality, and a man that obviously
他拒绝了治疗 这是个问题吧?
takes risk. (Destin) He actually refused treatment and that was part of the problem right?
-是的 是个问题但他需要一个正确的方式
– That was the problem, but he needed it framed
-你是说医生的态度
in the proper way. – So you’re saying that the bedside manner,
医患如何互动很重要 那是你想告诉我的-是的 是的
how a patient and a doctor interact is very important, that’s what you’re trying to tell me. – Yes, yes,
这基于医师的性格和像胡迪尼一样个性很强的患者
and depending on the personality of the physician with a very strong patient
我知道这对医师来说可能很困难
such as Houdini, I could see that it may have been very difficult
-这挺疯狂的 不是吗?总之 看看这本书吧
for the physician to have made his point. – That’s pretty crazy isn’t it? Anyway, check out this book
《胡迪尼的秘密生活》在audible.com/smarter 听听这本音频书
The Secret Life of Houdini at audible.com/smarter. Listening to audio books
或许你能学到些什么 你也可以帮助“每天聪明一点”
is probably something you should be doing anyway. You might as well help Smarter Every Day out by downloading one at
在audible.com/smarter下载它 不管怎样 回到 额 你想看的怪事上
audible.com/smarter. Anyway, back to your uh.. The weird thing
好的 我得承认这是我第一次注意看一个男人的乳头
you wanna watch. OK I must admit this is the first time I’ve ever focused on a man’s
好吧[笑]
nipple. Go. [laugh]
这全凌乱了!快穿上你的衣服!快![笑]
(Destin) This is messed up! Put your shirt on, now! [laugh]
[音乐]
[music]
-这是布韦尔大师 他是我们的跆拳道大师
– This is Master Burwell. He is our
很漂亮 告诉我你咋想的
Tae Kwon Do master. (Destin) That’s fancy. Tell me what you think.
-没有击打反应
– No hit reaction.
你的手腕塌下去了 你这样做之前 做了这个 你倒下是因为
Your wrist caved. Earlier when you did it you did this. You collapsed because
因为你没固定好你的手腕 手腕保持出直拳[大叫]
you didn’t lock your wrist. Wrist maintained straight. [shout]
你的手腕没打弯儿-没有
(Destin) So your wrist didn’t fold. – Not at all.
[大叫]-那么你知道了 胡迪尼是被一拳打死的
[shout] – So there you have it. Houdini was killed by a punch, and possibly
或许也因为一点他的自负吧
just a little bit of his own ego.
[音乐]
[music]
[Andrew Jackson 制作字幕]captionbyandrew.wordpress.com
[ Captions by Andrew Jackson ] captionsbyandrew.wordpress.com
欢迎制作不同语言字幕请联系徳斯坦 如果你能提供帮助的话
Captioning in different languages welcome. Please contact Destin if you can help.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于一个魔术师的离奇死亡事件事件,真是好不一样的死亡方式啊!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sallyzhe

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9lNRAjTQM

相关推荐