ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

化妆品有多糟糕 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

化妆品有多糟糕

How Gross Is Your Makeup?

如果有人拿起这个培养基
– If somebody were tohold up this petri dish,
他们表现出“这里面充满了病菌”
and they’re like,”The disease,the pestilence, it’s here,”
我会相信他们的话
I would believe them.
你的化妆品有多糟糕
(funky instrumental music)
我们让三个化妆爱好者
We had three makeup lovers
自愿提供她们所有的化妆品
volunteer their every beauty products
把它们涂抹到培养基上并检查细菌
To get them swabbed and exam for bacteria
我经常替换的东西
– The things that I tendto replace the most often are anything
会是眼妆
that I use around my eyes.
但是其他的我觉得我会保存很久
But anything else, I typically keep it for as long as possible.
这是因为好的化妆品很贵
– Here’s the thing, goodmakeup is expensive.
特别是口红和睫毛膏
– With lipstick and mascara, specifically,
我花了不少钱在上面
I paid a good penny for those.
我不可能3-6个月就扔了它
I can’t just throw it awayafter three to six months.
我有很多唇釉
– I have a lot of liquid lipsticks.
我真不知道是否有人会在口红用完前更换口红
I don’t really know anyone that replaces their lipsticks before they’re out.
我认为这不是问题
I don’t think that’s a thing.
我会清洗我的化妆刷
– I clean my makeup brushes.
我每个月肯定会深层清洁他们一次
Definitely once a month, Ideeply clean these brushes.
唇彩会化在刷子上 但是它是干净的
– Lipstick’s melted onthe brush, but it’s clean,
我保证
I promise you.
这是干净的
This is clean.
我很想知道在这些液体唇膏里藏着什么
– I’m interested to know what hides inside of these liquid lipsticks.
我的天 我才知道我到底用了什么东西在自己身上
– Oh God, I just realized what I set myself up for.
德温的化妆品
Devin
弗雷迪的化妆品
Freddie
锡西的化妆品
Cissy
我认为人们在这些化妆品上花了好多钱之后
– I think after people spend a lot money on this product
他们可能不想
they properly don’t want
扔了它们
to throw them away. So,
所以可能其中一种原因
that’s probably one reason
是这里积累的
that there is accumulation
细菌大量繁殖
of these bacteria that arebuilding up
在粉扑和刷子上
on the powders and the brushes.
我们用棉签蘸取表面
We used swabs to swab thesurface
然后把它们敷到培养基上
and then applied that to the bacterial plates.
另外
In some cases,
我们可以直接用刷子和睫毛膏
we were able to apply the brushes or mascara
去直接涂抹培养基表面
directly to the bacterial plates. So,
所以我们可以看到两种葡萄球菌
we actually found twodifferent types of staph.
我们也发现了一些会导致
We also found bacteria that can cause
肠胃问题和腹泻的细菌
gastrointestinal problems and diarrhea.
还有和喉咙发炎
Bacteria that also areassociated with strep throat,
泌尿道感染甚至脑膜炎的细菌
UTI infections, even meningitis.
结果
(mysterious music)
好吧
– Alright.
哦不……
– Oh no, oh no! (gasps)
噢不 那是什么?
Oh no, what is it?
哇……(笑)
– Wow (laughs).
这太恶心了
– This is gross.
这些看起来好恶心
This thing looks disgusting.
好吧 我应该不算最坏的吧
– Okay, please tell methat mine’s not the worst.
这是?
It was?
我的是最坏的吗?
Mine was the worst?
太好了!
– Yes!
在我的生活中我可以掌控
One thing that I havecontrol of in my life
我的化妆品是否干净
is the cleanliness of my makeup products.
打败那些细菌
Take that bacteria.
我对这些病菌感到震惊
– I’m very shocked by the diseases. Like,
比如:葡萄球菌需要我们警惕
staph is pretty alarming.
我没想到会有这个
I wasn’t expecting that.
这个是葡萄球菌感染
– This is staph infection.
那我呢?
What is my life?
我在对我自己做什么?
What am I doing with myself?
好吧 这个看起来恶心的细菌池
– So, thankfully, thiscrusty, germ-like pool
看起来是普遍的
is apparently normal. So,
那我还算高兴 不过
I’m happy, but I’m like,
如果这个是普通状况
“ If this is normal, what
那真正恶心的东西会是什么样
does the nasty stuff look like?”
我真的觉得我在过去的两年里
– I really thought thatwith the past two years,
我在让这些细菌繁殖
I was pulling it together.
然后我看到了这个 我才觉得
And then I see this shit,and I just realize that
我作为一个成功的成年人还远远不够
I’m nowhere near becominga successful adult.
我在洗刷子上偷懒了
– I have been slippingon washing my brushes,
我应该去努力每周洗一次
and maybe I’ll try towash them every week.
但是 生活中事情都发生得很快
But again, life comes at you fast.
所以
So.
感谢收看
(funky instrumental music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

化妆品和化妆刷的细菌培养,看看这些到底有多少细菌存在

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

颜汐

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUoq5oQ80R8

相关推荐