ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

食品广告是如何拍摄出来的? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

食品广告是如何拍摄出来的?

How Food Commercials Are Made

Narrator: Ever wonder how food commercials
想知道食品广告是怎么做到
look so mouthwatering and perfect?
看起来如此诱人且完美的吗?
These food shoots can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars,
这些拍摄镜头花费成千上万美元
all so you’ll buy more of these.
来吸引你购买更多这些产品
Visual engineer, Steve Giralt, shoots photos and videos
视觉工程师Steve Giralt在纽约乃至全世界
for food and product-based commercials in New York City and around the world.
为这些食品及其商业产品拍摄照片和视频
I bring technology and kind of traditional image-making processes
我把科学技术和各种传统的形象塑造技术
together in what I call visual engineering.
用视觉工程结合起来
Narrator: One piece of that technology: robots.
其中的一项科学技术就是机器
Or, as they call them, motion controls.
或者也可以叫 动作控制器
Steve’s long list of clients include big brands,
Steve长长的客户名单包括许多大牌
like Hershey’s, Budweiser, Pepsi, and Starbucks.
像好时 百威 百事和星巴克
Of course making food look so good comes with a price.
当然 使食物看起来如此美味花了不少钱
A single-day TV shoot can cost
一个一天的电视镜头可以花到
between $50,000 to $100,000.
$50000到$100000不等
Steve: In these food shoots that we create,
在我们制作的拍摄镜头里
we have a lot of moving parts.
我们有大量的移动镜头
Basically, you’ll have, let’s say, one item that’s moving,
简单来说 你会看到一个在移动的东西
something else that’s flashing and running into it,
还有一些正在闪光的东西和它融合
something else that it’s gonna land on.
另外还有东西要落在上面
We have to use a lot of different technologies
我们使用大量不同的技术
and synchronizing software
和校准软件
to basically allow those things all to happen
让这些镜头全部能够发生在
at the exact moment we need them to happen.
我们需要它们发生的时候
We love it, here we go.
我们喜欢它 开始
Comes out pretty low.
刚开始结果总是不尽人意
Narrator: It also takes a symphony of people
这份工作需要大家一起协作
to make the products look the best they can be.
让这些产品看起来是它们最好的样子
Various stylists, engineers, and operators
各种各样的造型师 工程师和操作人员
work together to create the perfect shot.
共同工作以创造完美的镜头
My name is Michelle Gatton, and I am a food stylist.
我是Michelle Gatton 我是一名食品造型师
When I get recipes, I read over the recipe
当我拿到食谱了 我会通读这份食谱
so I know what I’m gonna be doing.
这样我就能知道我将要做什么
So, in the back of my head,
所以 在我的脑子里
I start thinking about how I’d like to do it.
我已经开始思考我要怎么做了
It could change once we get on set with the different props,
一旦我们使用不同的道具 效果就会发生变化
what the art director wants could change,
艺术指导想要的感觉也会改变
but I start trying to create the recipe in my head,
但是我尝试在我的头脑中创造新的东西
cause I’m only making it pretty much the first time on set.
因为我在片场的第一时间就做好了道具
I made these brownies yesterday,
我昨天做了这些巧克力蛋糕
just so we’re not waiting on me making brownies.
这样就不用等着我做蛋糕
And, to make them look like I just made them,
为了让它们看起来像是我刚刚做的样子
I just warmed up the chocolate with a heat gun,
我用火枪加热了这些巧克力
and I’m adding a little bit of melted chocolate to the cut side.
然后浇了一些融化的巧克力在蛋糕的切面上
Steve: So here we’ve got our motorized slider,
Steve:这是电动推进器
which is moving a pump that’s gonna have caramel on it
它将推动带有焦糖的管子
that’ll be pumping down onto our brownies.
把焦糖铺到巧克力蛋糕上
So, in the end, we’ll have this shot of this beautiful ribbon of caramel
所以 最后 我们有了美丽的焦糖缎带
kind of draping and curling on top of the brownie.
一点点覆盖盘绕在巧克力蛋糕上这个镜头
Narrator: There’s a lot of trial and error.
制作过程会有大量实验和失误
Steve: Are you ready?
准备好了吗
And here we go.
我们要开始了
Yeah!
耶!
Nailed it!
成功!
Narrator: Every precise moment captured
每个精确的瞬间被一一捕捉
is nailed down to the millisecond.
在毫厘之间被记录下来
This is the benefit to using robots.
这是使用机器的好处
Human hands are also used on commercials when timing is not a crucial factor.
当时间不是一个关键因素时 人类的双手也可以在拍摄中发挥作用
Steve: We put a lot of effort into these visuals.
我们在这些视觉效果上投入了大量的精力
It’s really cool to see your vision
看到自己的作品一点点变得生动
kinda come to life and be spread with the world.
而且在世界范围内传播是一句很酷的事情
I think you have to have a really great understanding of what is appetizing.
我觉得你会对什么是开胃有一个很好的理解
Everybody speaks the language of food.
大家都在说着食物的语言

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道食品广告是如何拍摄的吗?在人工努力的同时,它运用了大量的机械化技术......

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7iSFl5cp84

相关推荐