ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

蜂鸟扇动翅膀的速度有多快? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

蜂鸟扇动翅膀的速度有多快?

How Fast Can a Hummingbird Flap?

今天 我们在俄克拉荷马州的肖尼城
Today, we’re in Shawnee,Oklahoma,
这里有大雕 老鹰 还有蜂鸟
where they’ve got some eagles,hawks, even hummingbirds.
它很兴奋
He’s gonna do what we call rousing.
也就是说 现在它非常高兴
It means he’s very happy right now,
看样子它一定很喜欢你们两位
so he must like you two.
你为啥对我从不兴奋
Why have you never roused for me?
抱歉
Sorry.
看呐 哇喔
Look at that. Wow.
太奇怪了
So weird.
开始吧 蜂鸟
And action, hummingbirds
来吧 乖孩子
Go on, son.
哇 看看这个
Whoa, look at that.
哦 你看它不开心了
Oh, he is just not happy about it.
俯冲轰炸它 太调皮了
Dive-bombs him. That was wicked.
我真的喜欢工作时拍摄动物
I really like filming animals at work.
我是说 这仅仅是我最爱拍摄的内容
I mean, it’s just the best subject for me to film.
当然 压力总是很大
It’s always stressful though
因为你永远搞不清鸟儿想不想表演
because you never know if a bird’s gonna perform.
因为你没法让动物做些你期待它做的事
because you can’t tell anmials to do something as expected to do it.
一组兴奋的慢动作
A slow mo rouse.
你懂的 我喜欢动物是有条件的
You know, I love depending on animals to do
就是想让它们做什么 它们就得照做不误
what we want them to exactly when we want them to.
也许我们转过来 假装没在看它
Maybe we turn around; pretend we’re not looking.
[笑声]
[chuckles]
继续呀
Go on.
看它的翅膀
Look at his feathers
搞定了
I got it.
看鸟儿如何用各自方式飞行 真是太有趣了
It’s funny how different birds have different methods of flying.
比如说 老鹰能够翱翔天际
Like an eagle can just soar and maybe
一分钟要扇动一次翅膀或者做着其他动作
flap once a minute or something if it has to.
但是 一只原地不动的蜂鸟
But then a hummingbird to stay where it is
一秒内需要扇动翅膀多少次
needs to flap how many times it is a second.
不错 我们已经录制了这两种情况
Yeah, well we filmed both on the Phantom,
那么 不如边看屏幕边比较吧
so why don’t we go over to the screen and compare them.
好的 我开始放了
Ok, so I brought up
这应该是那天拍摄的第一个镜头
it’s probably one of our very first shots of the day.
可是 想象视频中的蜂鸟一秒钟内
But supposedly the hummingbird beats its wings
最多拍多少次翅膀
the most times in a real time second on this clip.
所以我们要做的 就是数数一秒内拍多少下
So what we’ll do, we’ll count the wing beats until it’s displaying one second.
我很喜欢这边有显示这么小的计时单位
I like that we have to have that small of a unit of time.
对啊 必须得有 慢动作镜头嘛
Yeah, I mean, you do. It’s slow mo footage.
好的 准备好了
All right, ready.
[伴奏音乐]
[music playing]
一次 两次
One. That’s two.
没错 现在三次了
Yeah, now it’s on three.
现在已经三次了
This is three right now.
三次
That was three.
是三次了
This is three, yeah.
三次
That was three.
现在四次了
Now this is four.
四次 也许我们得加速了
Four. We might have to speed this up.
[音乐播放中]
[music playing]
行 一秒时间到 48次
All right, that’s one second.
哦 一共47.5次
Uh, it’s sort of 47 and a half
因为这才拍了一半
because it’s sort of half way.
抱歉 等下
Like the hawk bends its wings halfway
没错 这不全是你的功劳
That’s right. You’re not getting all the credit.
[笑声]
[laughs]
只有47.5次吗
Only 47 and a half
就一秒钟来看 这已经相当快了
In one real time second, that is really fast.
慢动作回放时 它不会让你感到惊奇
It doesn’t seem amazing when you’re watching it back on slow-mo.
我是说 你认为慢镜头让它失去魅力吗?
I mean, are you saying that our slow-mo made him less impressive?
是的
Yeah.
对 一点没错
Yeah, exactly.
一秒内 你能拍打多少下?
How many flaps could you do in one second?
三下?
Three?
也许吧
Maybe
完整的一来回?
An entire flap?
不错 是个好消息
Ok, this is good information.
我们现在明白了
So now we know that.
为何不把它和已有的老鹰镜头作个比较呢?
Why don’t we now compare the footage to the footage of the hawk that we have?
我们得把它加速 以便与老鹰的视频对照
We’ll have to speed this up – to match the hawk.
没问题
All right.
这是完全不同的世界
Yeah, that’s two different worlds right there.
嗯哪
Yeah.
这不公平 蜂鸟只有鹰嘴那么点大
It’s kind of unfair because the hummingbird is about the size of that one’s beak.
但得记住 蜂鸟确实就那么大
Yeah, you’ve got to remember that this is actually like this big.
它们拍打翅膀的方式也完全不同
Also they completely flap their wings in a different way.
像老鹰要弯曲一半翅膀
Like the hawk bends its wings halfway
会有点困难
and it’d be kind of difficult.
蜂鸟的翅膀就只是直的
That one just has straight wings.
它只要这样就行了
The hummingbird just does this.
似乎在它反向拍打的时候也有受到上升力
It looks like he’s getting lift on his backstroke, too.
然而这只 它没必要为此担心
Whereas this one, he doesn’t have to worry about it.
它只是在享受滑翔
– He’s kind of just enjoying the glide.
它们都能飞行
Both of those can fly,
但是方式截然不同
but they’ve got two completely different ways of doing it.
我想 我们该多了解点
I think we should learn a little bit more.
– 好啊- 嗨 彼得 感谢你的到来
All right.Hey, Peter, thanks for coming on. Hey,
谢谢你邀请我 来这里很不错
Thanks for having me. It’s great to be here.
我们有位蜂鸟专家了
So we’re with the hummingbird expert, so,
我不太懂鸟
I don’t know much about birds.
希望你能给点启发
I’m hoping you could enlighten us.
– 很乐意- 好啊
– I’m happy to do it.- Yeah.
所以 我们刚才数了它每秒钟拍47.5下翅膀
So we’ve just counted 47 and a half wing beats per second.
我认为应该四舍五入 算48下
I think we should round’em up, I think he got 48.
这不是它应得的
He doesn’t deserve it.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
它还不够努力
He didn’t work hard enough for that.
这是平均水平 还是比平均低一些呢?
So is that average, or is it usuallythey get more?
这刚好在中间范围
That’s right about in the middle of the range.
通常来说 每秒钟大约会扇40到60下翅膀
So normally, between about 40 and 60 beats–strokes per second.
另外 我注意到
One other thing I noticed is that it seemed
它们似乎会在向前拍的时候向上升
like they were getting lift on their forward flap
并且向后拍的时候也上升 对吗?
and the back swing, is that right?
它们是唯一一种这样做的鸟类
Peter: They’re the only birds to do that.
唯一一种这样做的鸟类?
Dan: The only birds to do it?
是的 它们这样做
Yeah, and they do that
是因为它们能把它们的“手”翻过来
because they’re able to flip their hand over.
基本上它们的手腕是在前后摆动
It’s basically their wristgoing back and forth.
所以它可以在两个地方受到升力
So it’s able to get lift in both directions which is —
它的拍打方式
it still has the same stroke,
和其他小鸟一样 向前再向后
forward and backwardsthat another bird does,
但它是在翻转 能在两个地方受到升力
but it’s flipping and able to get liftin both directions.
它们是我在现实中见过的唯一一种
They’re the only birdI’ve seen where in real time
不能一直看见翅膀的鸟 因为它就像
I can’t always see the wing.’Cause it just looks like–
嗯 它们是最快的拍打高手
Peter: Well, they’re the fastest stroke of any animal.
我喜欢这个 名字来源于它们的声音
I also like the fact that it’s named after what it sounds like.
没有多少鸟儿能叫布谷
There’s not many birds that– coo-koo.
蜂鸣的鸟 叫蜂鸟吧
A hummingbird…hummingbird, sure.
难以想象不停拍打翅膀有多累
I can’t imagine how tiring it would be to be flapping your wings,
要知道 一秒60下啊
you know, 60 times a second,
因为有时候我坐在沙发上就会感到很饿
’cause I, you know, get on the couch and I get hungry sometimes.
哦 它们吃得可多了
Well, they eat a lot.
每天吃的约为体重的一半
they eat half their body weight each day.
它们需要很多能量
They need a lot of energy.
它们的新陈代谢很反常
Their metabolism is just outrageous.
它是所有生物或动物中最快的
It’s the fastest metabolismof any creature or any animal.
它们很聪明 它们能记住哪朵花已经被采过
And they’re smart.They can remember which flower
they were at
以及哪朵花花蜜多 哪朵花蜜少
and which one had a lot of nectar and which one didn’t,
它们会去采那些更好的花
and they’ll return to the better flowers.
而且会守护自己的花
And they’ll getterritorial about that.
它们把喙作为武器
They’ll take their billand use it as a little spear.
它们会戳你
They’ll just stick ya.
是啊 我们在
Gav: Yeah, we saw in one
一个俯冲轰炸的镜头中看到过
of the clips there was a dive-bomb going on,
入侵者不得不尽快逃跑
and the other bird had to hop out of the way pretty quick.
在每次它俯冲轰炸的时候
Dan: So once it dive-bombed it,
我就在想它的占有欲为什么那么强
I was just wondering why it was so territorial?
因为那里食物多啊
‘Cause it seemedthere was loads of food. Peter:
对 食物多
Yeah, there is loads of food,
不过 作为一只蜂鸟
but it turns out there’s sort
有两种行动方式 对吧
of two ways you can go about being a hummingbird, right?
你可以待在一处 保护你的食物源
You can stay in one place and protect your one source of food.
也可以飞遍整个地区去参观
Or you can fly all over the place and visit, like,
比如说 大概一两千朵花
one or two thousand flowers maybe.
结果呢 还是待在一处来得划算
And it turns out it’s cheaper just to stay in one place.
– [大笑]- 待在一处时所用的能量
– [laughs]- You can save ten or twenty percent of their energy expenditure in a day
相比四处飞要低10%到20%
by protecting a place instead of flying around.
听起来像在日光浴室里的英国游客
It sounds like British tourists on sun lounges.
– [大笑] 的确- 这座我占了
– ( laughs ) Yeah.- I parked it.
因此 就算你知道它们每秒拍打翅膀60次
So even if they’re flapping their wings you know,
它们还是不够勤快
60 times a second, they’re lazy.
[笑声]
( laughs )
因为它们懒得在2000朵花中飞来飞去
They can’t be botheredto go to 2,000 flowers. Well,
感谢您提供这些奇妙的真相
thanks very muchfor those amazing facts.
– 太棒啦- 真的太棒啦
– That was great.- That was great, yeah.
– 非常感谢您的到来- 谢谢 好了
– Thanks a lot for coming.- Thank you.
我们已经搞定鸟类翅膀的差异比较
Okay, so we’ve done a comparisonbetween different bird wings,
我们之前也拍过老鹰的眼睑
but we also filmed the eye lidof a golden eagle,
我对谁眨的快很感兴趣
and I’d be interestedto see who blinks faster,
是老鹰呢 还是Daniel
the eagle or Daniel.
我们要举行一次眨眼大赛
We have a blinkingcompetition going on.
– 你参加过吗?这种比赛很残暴的- 准备好了
– You ever been in one? They’re brutal.- I’m ready.
也许 这是我为我们做的最简单的事了
This might be the easiest thing I’ve ever had to do for us.
通常 我要你做的比较多
I usually ask for a little bit more of you,
但这次要你做的 就是眨眨眼这么简单
but this one, all I need you to do is blink.
当你准备好眨眼 就站在那里别动
Just stand there, Okay, when you’re ready for me to blink.
– 你刚刚眨了- 哦
– You just did.- Dan: Oh.
[大笑] 拍到了
( laughs )I got it.
– 拍完了- 表演结束了 朋友们
– That was it.- All right, show’s over, guys.
我觉得如果我要你眨眼的话
I feel like if I asked you to blink,
你可能会眨得不自然
you would do a very unnatural blink.
– 我就……- 我拍到了 好了
– Dan: I’d be like— Gav: So I just got a blink. Okay,
我接下来就要把它播一小段
I’m just gon na cue it up and
然后把它跟我们的老鹰的速度比对一下
then we’ll go and compare the speed to our eagle.
搞定 好了
All right. Okay,
我们把它们都播到眨眼刚开始的时候了
we have them cued up right before the blink.
下赌注吧
Place your bets.
谁快些
Who’s faster?
我在西部眨眼最快 所以我认为……
I’m the fastest blinker in the west, so…
– 确定?- 确定 好了 来比较一下 准备好了吗?
– Yeah?- Dan: Yeah. Okay, let’s compare, are you ready?
– 好了- 行 三 二 一 开始
– Yes.- Okay. Three, two, one, play.
– 啊 他秒杀我了- 哇
– Oh, he smashed me.- Gav: Wow.
完全秒杀
Absolutely smashed me. Gav:
我觉得你都没完全眨眼
And I feel like you barely completed the blink.
– 眨完了- 你的眼皮几乎没碰到一起
– Just finished.- Your eyelids barely met.
你像是眨了一大半
You like mostly blinked. Yeah,
我一开始就算是半眨了 然后再眨了一大半
I already like half blinked and then mostly did it.
它很庄严 不是吗
it’s just majestic, isn’t it?
我是说 我的眉毛多密啊
I mean, yeah, the way my eyebrows are just so bushy and nice.
[笑声]
[laughs]
我已经学习了不少 希望你也如此
What? Well, I’ve learned something. Hopefully, you learned something, too.
欢迎订阅超慢镜头系列节目
Feel free to subscribe to the Slow Mo Guys
也请看看缓动先生节目的其他剧集吧
and check out other episodes from”Planet Slow Mo.”
– 要是得每15秒吃一次 我肯定会胖得不成样子了- [大笑]
– If I had to eat every 15 seconds, I’d be so fat.- ( laughs )

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对比了蜂鸟和鹰扇动翅膀的频率,也对比了鹰和人类眨眼的频率,有趣的是蜂鸟扇动翅膀的频率只有放慢了动作才数的清!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

风流也番茄

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naE7fK-gCPs

相关推荐