ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

“人脸识别”如何缩短你的登机时间 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“人脸识别”如何缩短你的登机时间

How Facial Recognition Will Get You to Your Gate Faster | WSJ

– Facial recognition is becoming ubiquitous,
人脸识别技术的应用越来越普遍
from unlocking our phones to social media,
从手机解锁到社交媒体
and now, even airports.
如今 甚至在机场都有它的存在
I’m in Atlanta to check out new facial recognition technology.
我来到亚特兰大检测新型人脸识别技术
It’s supposed to allow you to use your face
在这里你可以通过刷脸
to get through the entire airport process.
来完成在机场的所有流程
We’re gonna see how it works.
我们来看看它的运作方式
In December, Delta introduced the first biometric terminal
12月 三角洲航空公司给美国亚特兰大的哈兹菲尔德-杰克逊国际机场
in the U.S. at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
引进了第一架生物识别终端
promising to improve the boarding experience for Delta passengers.
并承诺提升三角洲航空乘客的登机体验
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做呢?
What’s the advantage for the airline?
这对航空公司有什么好处呢?
– Well ultimately, it’s for our customers
这最终服务于我们的顾客
and improving the experience for them
为他们提升服务体验
and really reducing stress and travel friction
切实地缓解压力 减少旅程中的摩擦
save them time and make the experience better.
节约顾客的时间 让他们拥有更好的体验
– Can you look at this as I will use my face
你是否认为 脸可以代替
for identification instead of pulling out my driver’s license or passport?
执照和护照来进行身份鉴定?
– That’s exactly it.
正是如此
You know, your face becomes your identification.
你懂的 脸已经成为个人的身份证明了
– I wanted to test this technology out for myself,
我想要亲自考验一下这项技术
so I am going to check in for a flight to Narita Airport in Tokyo
然后 我要办理去东京成田机场的登机手续
And I look at the camera and there it is
看摄像头 就是这样
I’ve checked in for my flight and I’ve got my boarding pass.
我已经办好了登机手续 也拿到了登机牌
While Delta says this is a time saver,
虽然三角洲航空公司认为这样能节约时间
others are concerned about the accuracy of facial recognition like this
但也有人担心人脸识别的准确性
and the privacy of passengers who walked in.
还有登机乘客的隐私问题
What about accuracy?
准确性如何保证呢?
you know we hear a lot about facial recognition algorithms
你懂的 我们听说过很多这样的问题 就是人脸识别的算法
have a difficult time with people with dark skin
难以识别黑人
or women or short people.
女人和长得矮的人
How has it actually worked?
它真实的工作原理是什么呢?
yeah of course the CBP could give you the actual numbers,
是的 美国海关的确会给出一个实际的数据
but from what we’ve seen,
就我们看到的来说
the match rates are in the very high 90 % ranges.
匹配率高达90%
The technology works it’s safe it’s secure
这项技术有效且安全可靠
The experience is good on top of that.
另外 这次体验感觉很好
– The process from curb through security was seamless enough.
通过安检时的控制流程完全是足够的
The last stop is the gate.
下一站就到登机门了
I was curious to hear about the experience of my fellow travelers.
我好奇地去问了同行的游客他们的体验如何
Are you comfortable with what they’re doing here today?
今天你对机场的服务还满意吗?
– Not really.
不是很满意
I just think it raises a lot of privacy concerns.
我只是觉得这样带来了很多的隐私问题
– [Scott] So you will opt out?
所以你不会选择这种登机方式吗?
– I will opt out, yeah. – Yeah?
是的 我不会选择
Is that an inconvenience?
这样不会很不方便吗?
Are you gonna be in the slow line or you
你以后会选择花更长时间来排队还是
– I would prefer being inconvenienced
我宁愿没那么方便
and being in the slow line rather than risking my privacy.
或者花更长时间来排队 也不愿意承受隐私泄露的风险
– You just came through for boarding for the flight to Tokyo.
你们刚刚办理好去东京的登机手续
You used the facial recognition.
你们使用了人脸识别
What did you think?
你们感觉怎么样呢?
– It’s great So easy
感觉很好 很简单
Being paperless and digital is so nice so convenient
越来越无纸化 数字化 很好 很方便
– What about privacy concerns?
那隐私问题怎么办呢?
– The convenience that it provides to me
对我来说 从便利性的角度 它所能提供的便利
outweighs the risk from a convenience standpoint
远超于其带来的风险问题
– [Airline Worker] About to board flight 877
[航空公司工作人员]877次航班即将登机
– It’s a secure process It’s optional
流程很安全 有可选择性
There’s no data that we keep as an airline.
我们航空公司不会保留任何数据
– And there’s no additional information you get out of this?
你们不会从这个流程中获取额外的信息吗?
– We do not save any additional information as part of this.
在这个过程中 我们没有保留任何额外的信息
– And so far customer acceptance has been okay
目前为止 顾客方面的接受度还不错吧
– 72% of our customers prefer to use facial over the current process
目前来说 我们有72%的顾客更愿意选择人脸识别
and there’s only a 2% opt-out rate
仅有2%的退出率
– CBP says they save the photos only about 24 hours
美国海关表明那些照片只会保留24小时
in case there’s an issue with the flight.
以防航班出现问题
In terms of privacy, they already have your photo
说到隐私问题 他们早就有你的照片了
You give it to them when you apply for a passport,
当你申请护照的时候 你已经上交给他们了
so there’s nothing gathered that they don’t already have.
所以他们并没有获得任何额外的东西
After trying Delta’s new facial recognition technology
在体验了三角洲航空公司的新技术人脸识别之后
it did seem to speed up the process
感觉整个流程加快了
and make my boarding experience more efficient,
让我更有效率地办理登机手续
but occasionally some people may have to show their passports.
但有时候 有些人可能还是得出示护照才能通过
Airports are using this as a replacement for your passport, your driver’s license
机场是通过人脸识别来代替护照和驾驶证
but the privacy concerns are real
然而隐私问题的确存在隐患
and there’s still a lot of public policy that needs to be worked out with this.
需要针对隐私安全来制定大量的公共政策
The potential of this technology to make traveling easier is great.
这项科技有让旅途变得更加简单的巨大潜能
And while the technology is here now
虽然这项技术正在使用中
the roll-out it seems might take a little longer
然而要正式推出市场 似乎还有很长的路要走
and so will convincing all the traveling public
这样才能让所有喜欢旅游的大众相信
that their information will remain private.
他们的个人隐私是有保障的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本文将亲身检验登机流程中的“人脸识别”技术的过程一一道出,并且采访了其他旅客的登机体验,简单而切实的说一说“人脸识别”的利与弊。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

贝拉

审核员

审核员_BA

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHzT68l6tM

相关推荐